Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 30-04-2013, 12:20 AM   #81
zerosignal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalisj View Post
... That you are jumping from conclusion-to-conclusion like a mountain goat on LSD. ... That you are interpreting nonexistent synchronicity between two separate elements with a third archetypal element that you attach emotional significance to. Don't worry, it's normal, this is just how it works. YOU KNOW YOU READ THE HOMEPAGE. The keywords are designed this way on purpose - to be almost impossible to avoid in the modern world, & especially when you subject yourself to media like television, radio, or the internet. Just try to count them in your daily life, it's almost an exercise in futility. The key is to try and catch the synchronization of the keyword and derivative archetypes with the emotional memories of your past until they no longer solicit disturbance of your present emotional equilibrium in future situations.

What you are being sold is the idea that YOU CAN'T CHEAT. Hence your aura must eventually collapse if you believe that.

Well guess what, you are not cheating by choosing to live your life how you want. Happiness isn't cheating. Just think as hard as you can for a second; what would it really take for you to be happy? Even still, YOU REALLY CAN CHEAT - YOU KNOW IT - & REALLY, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CHEATING

In television, a technical event occurs whenever anything happens. The camera moves; something new is introduced into the shot; someone says something; body language; literally anything changes from a still shot. Can you count how many technical events occur within a single one minute television commercial? There could be thousands in a single television commercial. So what about your life? How many technical events happen in real time in your life? How many are similar enough to the keywords to seem synchronized? ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE SYNCHRONICITY IS ARTIFICIAL - THERE IS NO REAL SYNCHRONIZATION Even if he doesn't express it well, Irv is right that the same techniques of Pavlov and BF Skinner, the same reinforcement techniques used to train circus animals, are also being used on humans to keep them trapped in the now instead of in control of their future. This is why monks had to go sit in caves or up on mountains away from other human beings in order to cultivate their minds. They had to avoid secular society to deprogram themselves. You probably don't have that luxury and find yourself fighting for survival like those around you. Most of all, you must learn to control the waves of your own mind. All of the time - learn to read your own mind without forgetting yourself. That is the primary purpose of your existence. When you can do that, what normally seems difficult will be easy.
I believe there is "real" synchronicity, the way that so many so-called lightworkers will go on and on about how important things always happen at 11:11, but I think the artificial kind happens exactly the same way the "real" kind would. David Icke talks a bit about positive synch, and I think the negative kind just emulates it.

As for the keywords, I've lost count of how many times I've had to remind people on this site that I was noticing the synchronicity way before reading about it, even to the point of it happening right in front of people and those people reacting to it as "Whoa, that was weird did you catch that?" and I would just smirk... but this has been going on way before the freeyourbrain site OR David Icke's books.

I've come back from the dead - But my cities - Will never sleep again
Slipknot - "If Rain Is What You Want"
zerosignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 12:32 AM   #82
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes_of_a_dream View Post
Extraterrestrials use the, "Universal Language!"
Old 21-10-2013, 11:40 PM   #83
georgedorn

language is something that everybody should understand. check into general semantics, it'll alter your consciousness definitely. read korzybski's work. you'll see the fnords in no time

freedom is slavery yo

Last edited by georgedorn; 21-10-2013 at 11:42 PM.
georgedorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #84
iforgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes_of_a_dream View Post
Fundamentally I feel that we need a new language, however the irony being that what I mean by "language" extends beyond what people consider to be language.

Language structures thought just as much as it represents it. Thoughts become things. Language extends beyond written and spoken words, it encompasses a wide range of aesthetic values which cannot be reduced to words alone. Art and music are languages. Ecology is a language. All ideologies are languages. Memes create ever more recursive languages.

The issue I consider is that the languages systems we have developed have reinforced an anthropocentric and androcentric worldview which has cut us off from the natural World and divorced body from mind, it plays out across every level of society. We have forfeit our human-beingness with human-doingness.

There is a lot to be learnt from indigenous languages, they do not enforce time-binding and are much more grounded in the somatic here and now. I am going to study this further as well as process philosophy and object-oriented ontology.
Maybe we shouldn't think about a new language rather look back at and see the results of the last attempt. And start thinking why the spelling was changed who and why what was the spelling mistake under who authority it not the first time a writing system and not a language changed.

"The city of London ʃhall enjoy all its ancient liberties and free cuʃtoms, both by land and by water. We alʃo will and grant that all other cities, boroughs, towns, and ports ʃhall enjoy all their liberties and free cuʃtoms.

"The city of London shall enjoy all its ancient liberties and free customs, both by land and by water. We also will and grant that all other cities, boroughs, towns, and ports shall enjoy all their liberties and free customs."
Articles, section 32; 1225, section

Liberties of London, &c.
THE City of London shall have all the old Liberties and Customs [which it hath been used to have]. Moreover We will and grant, that all other Cities, Boroughs, Towns, and the Barons of the Five Ports, and all other Ports, shall have all their Liberties and free Customs.Magna Carta (1297)
1297 CHAPTER 9 25 Edw 1 cc 1 9 29
iforgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 11:55 AM   #85
marauder
Inactive

The battling of metaphors on a canvas, is the symbolism through semantics and associated with images has and can trigger different states of consciousness. Even with words can be hidden emotional zones in the unconscious which has specific consciousness states attributed too those dimensions.

Meaning we ultimately are battling split personalities within, and as we all are we happen too interweave with peoples personal problems. With the overlapping creates unconscious interpersonal problems which a person without the scientific understanding would be oblivious, and pacified too. I say pacified, because characteristics or different personality expressions are not seen.

So they then seek to resurface as an unconscious insinuation until that emotion becomes so unconsciously fed that the zone becomes like a hot lava bubble that eventually pops. If people can take responsibility of those split personalities then they wouldn't lose parts of themselves, and stare blankly having a feeling of inevitability or pre-determinedness that seems ritualistic in nature or secondrate habitual nature associated with the emotional/conscious state.

Just like images consciously communicating too our DNA. These emotional zones have ways of making our genetics express themselves in a specific way.
marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 04:44 PM   #86
judgedread
Inactive

Quote:

"For those who want the Cliff Notes version, here's a quick overview:
1. This World is a Holographic Program.
2. Programs cannot exist without a Programmer.
3. We ourselves know deep inside that we are not programs.
4. We who are not programs are trapped in a program.
One and two are right but 3 is subjective and 4 does not come into it due to one.

5. This is against our will"
Pac-man cannot escape, we cannot escape unless you want to play with words because we can only ever exsist inside a simulation.

6. We must and can fight back against it.
Programs that don't work as they should do get turned off, data deleted, end of game.

Don't confuse fighting the system on the earth simulation with crashing the system even if it's true to say the system generates problems like wars on earth as it programs itself.

Well feed animals in a zoo don't do much apart from sitting around, they like us need stimulation so we are stuck with good just as much as we are stuck with evil and it's just the same as positive numbers and negative numbers.
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote