Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-01-2014, 10:33 PM   #61
synergetic67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,118
Likes: 345 (266 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeyeopen View Post
In my opinion, none of those events were as effective in creating fear on such a grand scale.

Remember the constant terror alerts? Almost every day after 9/11, the American populace was meet with a plan to create fear, and I'll never forget the code orange levels that lulled the people into a state of apprehension, and this was all done through the lies and deception of the media.

9/11 made it acceptable to attack the basic freedoms and rights of the masses. Something that is still being done today, all in the name of surveillance, and protection of the people.

Those events that you described were often shown in school, and as far as being perceived as "reality" the events themselves were a history lesson in the greater power of deception.

9/11 was an event that was planned to be taken as reality, and the majority of those watching in awe remember it as an attack on America, and from that moment people believed in the story of planes and terrorism, and as we can see now it was never reality; at best it was a grand illusion.

Nothing you described was as "explosive" as 9/11, and when you add in the threat of terrorism cloaked in Islam, then the attack became a catalyst for the
new-age holy war.

Then the war followed, with lives lost over a major deception and for this reason 9/11 was much more insidious than any perception management event that I can remember.
In case you haven't heard it, this audio previously posted on this thread is essential listening to understand how the trauma-induced fear-based conditioning works and how it is retriggered on an ongoing basis. Detailed notes I made of all the major points made are attached:

Quote:

Abirato Radio - August 17, 2013 - Ep56 - Guest: Lenon Honor

http://fakeologist.com/wp-content/up...enon-Honor.mp3



September 11, 2001 - what was its lingering impact on the psychological condition of the human species ?

Sensory overload and deliberately propagated contradictory information.
The conscious mind operates to define undefined elements and to solve problems. It is aware of time, past, present and future.

The subconscious mind is not aware of time and its pre-eminent occupation is to protect the conscious mind from experiencing levels of psychological trauma.

When do we experience levels of psychological trauma ?

We experience levels of psychological trauma whenever we cannot define an undefined element or whenever we cannot solve a problem.

September 11th was an undefined element and a problem that we could not define for three main reasons and therefore could not solve.

The three main reasons why the conscious mind could not process the trauma of September 11, 2001 were:

1- Sensory overload and media saturation - which means your senses are overloaded with too much information and input and, as a consequence, you begin to experience psychological trauma since your conscious mind can't define undefined elements and solve problems if it's receiving too much information at the same time.

2- Conflicting and contradictory information - there was so much conflicting information being propagandized at first by the mainstream media, later on by the alternative media also, that the conscious mind was again unable to define undefined elements out of all this conflicting information and experienced more psychological trauma. Too much conflicting information, in-and-of-itself, almost makes it impossible to define undefined elements and solve problems.

3- The intellectually stifling emotion of fear promoted by fear-mongerers - this does not encourage the intellectual or critical process since a strong emotion of fear always stimulates in the subconscious mind a program that's inherent in the species called 'fight-or-flight.' Whenever we are triggered in this way, we are put in a state where we have to decide whether we are going to fight or we are going to flee.

On 09 / 11 / 2001, were we fighting ? No, we were fleeing. We externalized our identity onto those people (in the pre-manufactured 9-11 movie) running down the streets, they became us. We were not fighting anywhere.

In point of fact, in terms of the psychic atmosphere of September 11th, the lack of military response, from the beginning, alluded to the notion that we were in 'a state of flight,' collectively and as a nation, if you will, and then when broadcast to the global population, extended that 'state of flight' globally.

When you are in a state of 'flight,' you are not thinking intellectually, you're just trying to run and get away. You are in the process of moving away from whatever it is that you perceive to be so much more powerful than you, which you've externalized power to.

So these three elements, sensory overload, conflicting information and the stifling emotion of fear, work to compromise the conscious mind's ability to process the trauma of September 11th.

The question at this point becomes: where did that trauma go ?

Well, as we stated before: the subconscious mind is not aware of time and its pre-eminent occupation is to protect the conscious mind from experiencing levels of psychological trauma. So whenever you can't consciously define undefined elements and solve a problem, as in the case of September 11th, your subconscious mind will take the undefined elements of the unsolved problem, submerge it within the subconscious mind and begin to resolve it there. Therefore, through this submersion, your conscious mind is freed, and can continue to proceed to other things, without maintaining the disposition of psychological trauma.

The conscious mind can only think about one thing at a time, whereas the subconscious mind can think of all kinds of things at any given time and many different things at many different times.

If you think about the main problem in your life that you have been unwilling to solve, and we all have them -- some of us have problems we have been trying to solve for years, some for decades -- and imagine consciously holding only the thought of solving that problem in your head without being able to think of anything else, only trying to define that undefined element and nothing else 24 hours a day, you would literally go insane.

People who do go insane often do so because of an imbalance between their conscious awareness and their subconscious mind. There are aspects of their problems that are stuck in their conscious awareness and they maintain it there constantly. That's all they think about and these problems are not being submerged into their subconscious mind. Their whole orientation is based upon a problem and therefore they begin to express, as a form of behavior modification, the mannerisms and the behavior patterns associated with a problem that is centralized in their conscious awareness as the only thing they think about.

The point is that the subconscious mind, its objective is to take that issue, problem or trauma, submerge it within the subconscious, where you don't have to think about it 24 hours a day, and it will process it there and try to define the undefined elements and solve the problem gradually, so that your conscious mind can move on to something else.

So where did the trauma of September 11th go ? It was submerged within the subconscious mind or what is called the collective subconscious. Once submerged within the global population's subconscious mind, it would have taken some time to define all the undefined elements, get rid of all the contradictions, and would have eventually resolved itself.

However, the mass-media conditioning juggernaut cannot allow this resolution to take place and makes a concerted effort to re-traumatize the world's collective subconscious. Since the subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between past, present and future, these re-traumatizations make the subconscious think that September 11th is happening again.

1) Installation of the 9-11 fear-based mind-control program involved:
Sensory overload

Conflicting information
Fear
Trauma
Submersion of unresolved trauma of the event into the subconscious mind for eventual resolution

2) The triggering of the 9-11 fear-based mind-control program:

You trigger the trauma unconsciously on an ongoing basis and especially at specific times during the year with all kinds of fake and manufactured 'trigger stories,' so that people begin to feel the same emotions that they felt on September 11, 2001. These 'trigger stories' trigger the subconsciously embedded trauma of 9-11 which has been left unresolved. When you continue to re-trigger the trauma, what you're really doing is retraumatizing the subconscious mind.

These re-triggerings are done through a slow buildup of these fake planted 'trigger stories.'

For example, within the four weeks leading up to the May 2nd, 2011 supposed death of Osama Bin Laden, a totally staged PsyOp, we find the steady buildup of Osama Bin Laden related stories in the news. Topics include:

Stories about Osama Bin Laden
Stories about Al Qaeda
Stories about Seal Team 6
Stories about Terror threats, Imminent threats, Cyber-terrorism, Arab spring and Plane problems.

It's not that trigger-stories like these don't come out at other times in the year but what we find here is a concentration of these types of stories leading up to a major PsyOp.

If you know someone's trauma and they don't know their trauma, you can trigger their trauma and then, based upon how you trigger their trauma, you know they will react in a pre-determined way. It's like a chess game. If you know someone's move in advance and you know you can trigger them to move in that way, you can win every single time.

When you traumatize or retraumatize someone, they feel fearful. Once they feel fearful, they externalize power, and once they externalize power, you maintain administrative control.

Within the six weeks leading up to the anniversary of September 11th, 2001 every year, the news-media goes into its trigger-story cycle and build-up. Topics include terror threats, cyber threats, bomb threats, breast-implant bomb threats, stories about Al Qaeda, TSA and plane problems, National Security issues, credible but 'unconfirmed' threats, etc.

'Credible' but unconfirmed threats are conflicting information designed to give direct access to the mass subconscious. How can something be credible but unconfirmed ? It can't ! That's just totally contradictory doublespeak. Doublespeak and contradictory sentences access the subconscious directly. Why ? Because the conscious mind cannot define a contradictory or undefined element. It cannot solve a problem that's not even operating on a logical plane.

The daily barrage of confusing and contradictory information presented by the Mass Media is anything but an accident or due to incompetence. It is actually a precise science meant to bypass the intellect and access the subconscious directly.

You cannot get to the 'truth,' any truth whatsoever, based on trauma, fear and emotionalism. You have to heal the trauma first and then and only then can you apply the necessary intellectual process to define the undefined elements and solve the problems of this or that 'truth.'

Trauma comes in all sizes. It can be an event as big as the 9-11 PsyOp or as small as a punch in the face.

Extreme levels of fear, the whole paradigm of fear really compromises the intellectual process to the point where we begin to consider things that we don't have any proof for as real.

If you don't have conclusive evidence or proof of something, ultimately that information will cause fear because you don't know exactly what took place. In the absense of knowing exactly what took place, in the midst of only hearing theories that make it seem like there's something out there more powerful than you, you will always be traumatized, always be fearful, always externalize power and always be controlled.

The protocol for mind control = you must always traumatize someone

When we are traumatized (like we were traumatized by the events shown on TV on September 11, 2001), out of the trauma comes forth fear and out of the fear comes forth the externalization of power.

Whatever you externalize power to, whether that is to the Build-a-Burgers, reptilian shape-shifters, the New World Order, or whatever the case may be, it makes no difference because as soon as you externalize power you're already in a state of control.

When you invest a lot of time and become engulfed in only a few areas of research, you always run the risk of subjugating the intellectual process and letting it become an emotional thing.

When we talk about mind control, we're talking about tapping into the emotions of the individual and especially tapping into a very specific emotion, that of fear.

When a person is in a state of fear, their whole physical chemistry changes and it adapts to that emotion. This puts them in a 'fight or flight' mode. When we're in 'fight or flight' mode as result of the pre-eminent emotion of fear having been stimulated, we're not thinking critically.

The pursuit for truth with regard to 9-11 has put many in contact with all kinds of theories. Most of these theories are deliberately planted false memes with the ultimate goal of confusing researchers (making everything believable and nothing knowable).

You will find that a lot of people who get into all this 'alternative information' recognize, when they come out of that process, that it was the paranoia induced by this information that made them disconnect from the 'matrix' reality of others and lose relationships and friends without realizing they were caught in a similar fear-based 'matrix' of their own.

People who are given a constant dose of fear propaganda get addicted to that physiological response. This makes them pursue anything that can provide them with that high. That high is based upon the emotion of fear. In pursuit of this high, they will systematically look for all the latest conspiracies to put them in a state of fear and as soon as that state of fear wears off, look for more conspiracies to restore it. When a person gets stuck in this vicious cycle, they are no longer fulfulling the need to find truth but fulfilling the need to be fearful. And whenever we're fearful, we externalize power and then we're in a state of control.

These people may think that they're liberated, may think that they're 'awakened,' as they go around and yell at other people and call them sheeple, but they don't realize that they too are being manipulated by their need for fear propaganda.

The 'need for fear' can work in part like the old joke: "Why do you keep hitting your head against the wall ? Because it feels so good when I stop." This is because we can be conditioned in a particular way where we are encouraged to confuse fear with truth.

When you equate seeking truth with heroism and truth and fear are confused, then the more fear you bombard yourself with, the more self-esteem you have as 'a heroic truth-seeker' but this self-esteem is paradoxically disabled from any real productive and rational action by the same high levels of fear that produced it.

We can also be conditioned to confuse pain with love.

When a child is abused by their parents, in the child's mind on a subconscious level, when they see the parent that's beating on them say "I do this because I love you," they become confused and they associate pain and suffering with love. Later on, when the child comes of age they look for relationships that fulfill the same model or relationships where they can be abused. The emotion of love is thus conditioned to be triggered only when pain is also present. Through this very common conditioning, abuse is perceived as reflective of someone loving them just like the fear-mongering of the alternative media is perceived as reflective of finding truth. It's not about 'truth,' it's about the conditioning that people have received for years, decades, sometimes many decades that will cause them to continue to pursue fear-based programs and consider these to be somehow 'the truth.'

You can't find 'truth,' when you're in the process of being traumatized and re-traumatized and the whole process is really about fulfilling this need to be fearful.

One of the things that happens to people when they get to that point where fear becomes their paradigm is that it's so much easier to have this orientation where you perceive yourself to be the perpetual victim. When you perceive yourself as a perpetual victim, then you don't have to be personally responsible.

The pre-eminent emotion that is being stimulated is that of fear

Alex Jones' information is not intellect-based. It doesn't cause people to think intellectually. It causes people to react emotionally. The pre-eminent emotion that he projects is fear.

If something is putting you in a state of fear, if it's sensationalized, that's not an intellectual process.

What 'alternative' really means is demographically specific programming.

supervillian archetypes = boogie men

Many people today have been raised on realistic video games.

People have been led to blur the line between reality and fantasy. It blurs the line between what's virtual and what's substantive.

If you're running a psychological operation, you're managing people's perceptions.

People who buy into an illusion will be extremely upset with you when you point out their fraudulent purchase years later because they are still under mind control and are reacting based upon their trauma-induced subconscious programming. They made a choice that THEY THOUGHT was a conscious choice but in actuality was an emotional choice made for them through trauma and later constant subconscious re-triggerings of the same. Their ego being nestled in their subconscious automatically reacts with hate towards anyone that exposes the fact of their bamboozlement and conditioned inability to define the undefined elements and solve this problem, their lack of resolve and resolution.

There is a big difference between making a conscious choice and being led to believe you're making a conscious choice.

One of the reasons the media presents so much of its programming in the form of fear is that it reaches into the animalistic qualities inherent in the human being and if you want to keep the population in control, they must be operating on an animalistic level. Just like you put animals in cages to control them, well, instead of putting human beings in cages, you put a cage around their perception, you manage their mind and their perception of reality
It's never SIMPLY about the story. It's about WHEN stories are issued and HOW they're associated with each other based around a MAJOR event, real or manufactured: supposed death of Osama bin Laden, 2012 Olympics, Presidential elections, Y2K. The TIMING of these stories is often more important than the stories themselves

The media events run in CYCLES and there are people who jump aboard that cycle until the media turns it down and starts another cycle and then people jump onto that one. The TIMING of stories is centered around particular CYCLES of programming. There are yearly programs and there are decade programs that get re-installed whenever triggered

You're not 'fighting' anything when you go out to fight the New World Order, you're just externalizing power

Out of the trauma, comes forth fear, and out of the fear, comes forth the externalization of power. And once we externalize power, whether it is to the Buildaburgers, reptilian shape-shifters, the New World Order, etc., now we're in a state of control

9-11 = greatest fear-based mind-control program of our time, a program that is re-installed & retriggered every year in the weeks leading to September 11th with many fake news stories. It's trauma-based mind-control programming that MUST be re-installed every single year and retriggered or the subconscious mind will start resolving itself in the absence of new triggers and people will start asking more and more critical questions on the conscious level. They will start breaking their mind control programming and the legitimacy of the official fable will come under question.

http://fakeologist.com/category/radioarchives/
synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:34 AM   #62
synergetic67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,118
Likes: 345 (266 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Your cut and paste walls tend to make this thread a one-sided conversation. Are you trying to squelch discussion?

This isn't a nuke-lies thread, take that crap somewhere else.

Here's the proper thread for it:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=galen+winsor

Last edited by synergetic67; 28-01-2014 at 12:37 AM.
synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:46 AM   #63
yankee451
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: White Salmon, Washington, USA
Posts: 590
Likes: 32 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergetic67 View Post
This isn't a nuke-lies thread, take that crap somewhere else.

Here's the proper thread for it:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=galen+winsor
We were talking about the fact that 9/11 is not the first time we've been lied to, but thanks for the link to the OP. You cut and paste better than most.

Last edited by yankee451; 28-01-2014 at 12:47 AM.
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 05:29 AM   #64
synergetic67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,118
Likes: 345 (266 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Nice to see you too. I'm curious, what do you define as "disinfo" pray tell?


This is from the thread that got me banned. Why would truth seekers ban constructive criticism? Perhaps they're not the truth seekers you profess them to be?


http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2&start=420
That's not "constructive criticism." That's you being a pain in their ass and splitting hairs for no real reason at all.

That main cherry-picked response you posted is by EQUINOX, who has since been banned and called a 'SIM' by Hoi Polloi, mainly for defending another guy who was accused of being a 'SIM," Brian S. Staveley. EQUINOX, although a good guy who did his best to archive and spread the research until Konrardy stabbed him in the back, does not represent the official Clues Forum position. He was never very high in their pecking order. Their main position is Media Fakery in all its varieties, not 100% CGI, as articulated by Simon Shack first in the September Clues Tour Guide itself posted above and Hoi Polloi / Max Konrardy in the audio he did (posted on the first page) and his long responses to the Fetzer hit-piece second.

If I take a photograph of you and I cut your head off and put it on someone else's body in photoshop, alter and edit it, THAT'S fakery right there, and that image is no longer authentic or "real," regardless of the fact that your face in the photo is still your face. If I took a photo of your street and inserted a bunch of people walking down my street in there, that entire photo is now a FAKE regardless of the fact that your street and the people from my street are both real. They have been placed in an "unreal" and fabricated situation.

In case, you're still too thick to understand, let's make it easy for you:

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING IMAGERY IS FAKE, INAUTHENTIC AND NOT ADMISSIBLE IN COURT, REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT THE LOCATIONS AND THE PEOPLE IN THEM ARE REAL. Even if they're not 100% CGI, they still needed the digital medium to achieve such seamless fakery (unlike the piss-poor 9-11 imagery of 12 years ago). Now imagine hired actors and simulated, morphed people that may have never even existed inserted into images just like what you see below but MUCH MORE OBVIOUS to the naked eye in their fakery and you will know the modus operandi of 9-11, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon, Norway shootings, etc.

This woman photoshopped herself into her old photos. Each photo contains the younger and older version of her.

http://www.viralnova.com/time-traveling-photographer/


This series of photos that Japanese London-based photographer Chino Otsuka digitally inserts herself into old photos, so that she is standing next to her younger self. The concept is simple and her digital manipulation of the photos is done so well it makes it seem she is a time traveler (HMM).

http://www.viralnova.com/time-traveling-photographer/


Chino Otsuka, Japan 1976 and 2005


Chino Otsuka, France 1982 and 2005



Chino Otsuka, Japan 1979 and 2006


Chino Otsuka, Spain 1975 and 2005


Chino Otsuka, France 1975 and 2009


Chino Otsuka, Japan 1981 and 2006


Chino Otsuka, England 1985 and 2006

http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/gczox2...2006_Japan.jpg
Chino Otsuka, Japan 1982 and 2006

http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/18mver...2005_China.jpg
Chino Otsuka, China 1985 and 2005


Chino Otsuka, France 1984 and 2005

http://chino.co.uk/

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php...485&start=2490


Chino Otsuka, France 1977 and 2009



Chino Otsuka, Japan 1980 and 2009




"Well, what you're telling me is that this is a group created to manage research on 9/11, not to pursue it. The objective of disinformation is not to convince you of one point of view or another, it is to create enough uncertainty so that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. " -- Jim Fetzer

That's what you're engaged in, making everything believable and nothing knowable, just like Fetzer himself. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if you were part of his extended circus act, along with Ace Baker, Judy Wood, Don Fox, Clare Kuehn and Dmitri Khalezov.

But, hey, you know what they say:

Useful idiot or direct agent, the result is the same.

Last edited by synergetic67; 28-01-2014 at 05:30 AM.
synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 05:37 AM   #65
oneeyeopen
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 704
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
WHAT????

The whole world has been led around by the nose for the last 70 years all thanks to the bomb. Please, compared to nukes? Compared to religion? Perhaps you're still young therefore it impacted your world dramatically (Kudos for noticing), but in the grand scheme of things 9/11 is nothing more than a minor chapter.
I respectfully disagree sir.
oneeyeopen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 03:28 PM   #66
zorada
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

You know what i just do not get why if someone has a slightly different view point people have to resort to bulls&&t name calling. Seriously all i have seen over the years is people falling out with other people over what they think is wrong or right.

From what i can tell yank is no idiot but that is for you to decide i guess, in the thread in which he was banned he did ask questions that at no point did Shack ever answer but instead resorted to questioning yanks mental ability and such like and asking another question. Then he and the others in that community decided to have a hate campaign based on the fact he did not agree totally with you all and therefore is not a valid voice.

It is about time you all realised that some things are not always obvious to others and also that some people may not agree with you. this does not make someone stupid nor does it make them a shill which seems to be banded around alot.

The issue here is ''divide and conquer'' which some people on September clues and other places including here are party to. You are inadvertently helping the instigators of 9/11 just as much as anyone who lied on that day. Dividing the community because of someone not agreeing with you is a sorry way to go about things. I do not agree with a lot of stuff on September clues or other places but there is an awful lot i do agree with. This will in some peoples eyes make me a shill of course but so be it.

9/11 was a sham and false in so many ways and that should be obvious to anyone if they cared to do a little research themselves but i do not believe anyone has got it right yet. Shack points out obvious flaws in video evidence of 9/11 but he does not as far as i have seen anywhere give us the what happened exactly on that day. Is he right? maybe but maybe he got some things wrong and made a few mistakes himself, well he did because he has backtracked over time and said some things different to what he thought before. I do not see anyone on that forum calling him a shill because he has continued to learn and look for things. If he can do it why not someone else or does he infact own the Truth movement?.

If he really wanted people to learn the truth so badly why would he not spend the time talking to people in a reasonable manner so they can iron out the differences by using logical explanations and debate. Instead some people have to state their claim and are unprepared to see someone else's side and debate that point.

This is why ladies and gentlemen we will never know the truth, some people just have to fight internally no matter what. This person falls out with this over something childish as posted above. Stick together and work towards what should be a common goal of finding the truth no matter how hard it is but this is not the playground any more so stop acting like it is.
zorada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 05:51 PM   #67
synergetic67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,118
Likes: 345 (266 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorada View Post
You know what i just do not get why if someone has a slightly different view point people have to resort to bulls&&t name calling. Seriously all i have seen over the years is people falling out with other people over what they think is wrong or right.

From what i can tell yank is no idiot but that is for you to decide i guess, in the thread in which he was banned he did ask questions that at no point did Shack ever answer but instead resorted to questioning yanks mental ability and such like and asking another question. Then he and the others in that community decided to have a hate campaign based on the fact he did not agree totally with you all and therefore is not a valid voice.

It is about time you all realised that some things are not always obvious to others and also that some people may not agree with you. this does not make someone stupid nor does it make them a shill which seems to be banded around alot.

The issue here is ''divide and conquer'' which some people on September clues and other places including here are party to. You are inadvertently helping the instigators of 9/11 just as much as anyone who lied on that day. Dividing the community because of someone not agreeing with you is a sorry way to go about things. I do not agree with a lot of stuff on September clues or other places but there is an awful lot i do agree with. This will in some peoples eyes make me a shill of course but so be it.

9/11 was a sham and false in so many ways and that should be obvious to anyone if they cared to do a little research themselves but i do not believe anyone has got it right yet. Shack points out obvious flaws in video evidence of 9/11 but he does not as far as i have seen anywhere give us the what happened exactly on that day. Is he right? maybe but maybe he got some things wrong and made a few mistakes himself, well he did because he has backtracked over time and said some things different to what he thought before. I do not see anyone on that forum calling him a shill because he has continued to learn and look for things. If he can do it why not someone else or does he in fact own the Truth movement?.

If he really wanted people to learn the truth so badly why would he not spend the time talking to people in a reasonable manner so they can iron out the differences by using logical explanations and debate. Instead some people have to state their claim and are unprepared to see someone else's side and debate that point.

This is why ladies and gentlemen we will never know the truth, some people just have to fight internally no matter what. This person falls out with this over something childish as posted above. Stick together and work towards what should be a common goal of finding the truth no matter how hard it is but this is not the playground any more so stop acting like it is.
Look, dude, Shack has taken more shit in the past 8 years from more trolls than anybody else in the entire truth movement. From Alex Jones on down to the anti-Zios, everybody hates the guy and calls him a disinfo agent. How much shit can a guy take? Give the guy some respect. He's earned it! Didn't the absurd farces of Sandy Hook and Boston Marathon make you guys see the error of your ways? You should be glad that a guy with a mind as sharp as Shack's is alive and actually giving a shit enough to analyze all these videos when no one else but a handful of people were doing it back in 2006. It's not Simon Shack's job to be Yankee451's trauma-therapist and cognitive-dissonance shrink and babysitter and lead him by the hand if he can't understand the basic ramifications of the concept of IMAGE AND MEDIA FAKERY and that an acted script does not become 'real' when acted in by a news anchor and his associates on the media.

Does a Bruce Willis or Tom Cruise movie become 25 to 30 to 50% real and FACT worthy of minute dissection if it was shot on location on the streets of NYC instead of in a studio? Or if the green-screen background used a real shot of NYC? Let's say a bomb goes off in that film and a building explodes and people get 'killed' and Bruce Willis or Tom Cruise goes out to get the bad guys. Would anyone think that these people really died in real life? No, because they understand the concept of a movie, that IT'S ALL FAKE, regardless of how many 'real' location shots and 'real' actors were used.

Well, 9-11 was simply a FAKE MOVIE DOCUMENTARY aired as a 'live' event in many different pieces and later an "amateur" recaptured event in many different pieces. That's all! The "Live Event" itself was unable to be actually confirmed in real life, but THE IMPRESSION was given on TV broadcasts watched by BILLIONS of people, including tens of millions in NYC THAT IT WAS BEING CONFIRMED BY MILLIONS. And so you had the usual group of people that were not actual agents or pre-placed fake witnesses (like "The Harley Guy') who tried to pretend they saw in reality what they really only saw on their TV's and probably EVEN CONVINCED THEMSELVES that they saw what was in TV in real life, just so they wouldn't think of themselves as idiots and hallucinators.

Does this goddamn butt-obvious fabrication of a ridiculous flick with "planes" cutting through steel like butter and no parts falling off need AN ENTIRE TEAM OF GATEKEEPING CLOWNS called "Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Troof" to split hairs for 10 years and determine through their completely pointless and unscientific exercise in movie criticism of a bunch of doctored and acted-in and even fully 3-D animated images, "how" the towers were demolished? No! Hell fucking no!

FIRST you authenticated the evidence, THEN you conduct the investigation. Did these assholes never read Sherlock Holmes, did they not ever watch a single episode of Columbo? Apparently not. You can't put the cart before the horse and expect to get anywhere. You can't build your logic on a foundation of falsehood and expect that structure to be sound.

The PsyOp was so sophisticated that even the few "witnesses" who claimed to have seen a "bomb go off" and no 2nd plane hitting the building such as this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAzzHjLYjuA

were probably manufactured (most probably ahead of time) to sow confusion among the dissenters from the official fable and MOST IMPORTANTLY lend authenticity to the non-plane imagery and to make people believe that the events were being monitored 'live' and 'on the scene.' They weren't.

Not only that but they had fully anticipated and already laid the groundwork for the gatekeeping of the No-Planes rabbit-hole with the deliberate mistake they threw in of the "Nose Out" shot, a mistake to give the layering thesis of their agent Ace Baker credibility so that he could gatekeep the final layer, which Ass Baker does to this day, proving 100% that he's an plant and an agent, that of the VICSIMS and obvious NON-PLANE fakeries.

It is absurd to think that a PsyOp of the magnitude of 9-11, predictive programmed all the way back since the early 1960's on episodes of Twilight Zone, would not be scripted and shot in advance and rely on a "live execution" of "on the scene" events, when it is SO MUCH EASIER, a million times easier, just to fake it all in advance and JUST AIR IT AS IF IT WAS LIVE!

Only if you believe that the building shots and the Jumpers and whatnot were REAL and LIVE, an absurd notion easily discredited by the KING KONG MAN posts of Simon Shack alone (see below), and therefore that a whole bunch of people actually died inside the buildings (also discredited by the 9-11 VICSIMS report), would you care to try to figure out HOW they were brought down based on a bunch of images transmitted to you by the MOST UNTRUSTWORTHY source imaginable, one that has lied to you a million times and continues to lie every day: your mainstream media!

What is wrong with people? Would they trust someone that has stabbed them in the back a thousand times to tell them the truth? Well, guys like Yankeetroll451 and Jim Fetzer apparently do.

It is the LIE and the DECEPTION and the FAKERY that counts, not whether the tree in the movie or the building was altered from a photograph, created from scratch in a computer to resemble the real thing (very poorly, see KING KONG MAN post images below) or even used without alteration as a backdrop for the pre-scripted charade.

You don't technically have to be a "moron," to be a USEFUL idiot. Your cognitive dissonance or your mental blind spots is what turns you into a useful idiot and we all have our own useful idiocies. I, of one, believed in Ace Baker's and Judy Wood's combined shilleries only a year and a half ago. But I've gotten rid of that implanted useful idiocy, I've rooted it out. This does not mean I'm an uncritical follower of the Clues Forum position. But they're closest to the truth

Almost everyone that believes that absurd cartoonish fakery that represented the 9-11 hoax official narrative as well as the official alternative Alex-Jones-Dylan-Avery-Jason-Bermass narrative of plane-hugging, is a USEFUL idiot, idiot because they're IGNORANT and often willfully so, not because they're not smart enough to go their jobs and do them better than chimpanzees and get paid their salaries.

I couldn't give one rat's ass if the entire 9-11 truth bowel movement is divided into one hundred different factions. THE FACTION CLOSEST TO THE TRUTH is the only one that matters and always has, just like a million people claiming that 2+2= 5 does not make it so, so a million quarter-truths and half-truths must and ALWAYS will give way to that which is CLOSEST to the truth.

"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd." -- Voltaire

The discovery of truth is not 100% 'certainty' but the knowable minimal requirement, that which is close-enough-to-truth to be counted on as firm ground for civilization to develop and maintain itself upon.

Meanwhile, don't forget to ridicule all your useful idiot friends until they delete you from their Zukbook pages by showing them this:

Quote:


25 Second 9-11 Truth Test for All Your Friends & Relatives !


The great thing about this is that it will only take around 25 seconds to a couple of minutes of their 'oh-so-precious' time away from watching the crap on their TV, so they will almost always do what you say even to just get rid of you.

Have them watch this 25 second clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFjjmvu5ei8

let them watch it a few times if they want and then ask them what the video is asking which is:

"If this happened tomorrow, would you believe it ? "

and see what they say.

It should be good for lots of laughs because if they have the brains to recognize this 25 second clip for the complete media fakery and forgery that it so obviously is (by the video maker - complete with fake headlines and CNN logo - CNN: Breaking News - F18 hijacked by Hamas terrorists - Iran is supporting terrorism on U.S. soil, a non-event, & audio transposed from the 9-11 newscasts in the background) then you can just tell them:

"Well, this is what you saw on 9-11 as well, so why do you believe that ?"

After which you can show them one of the ridiculously fake 9-11 clips such as this one:



or this one:



and ask them why in the world would they not believe the one they just saw & believe these others from 9-11 ?

Then try not to laugh at the look on their faces as they try every lame excuse in the book to deny their own eyes and logic.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=224648&page=2
and this ridiculous acted charade between Rick Leventhal and Mark Walsh, the infamous "Harley Guy" :

9/11 Fake Eyewitness - FOX Freelancer "Harley Guy" Mark Walsh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

and ask them why is it that the "Harley Guy" Mark Walsh and Rick Leventhal, this asswipe here:



have not been arrested and interrogated? Why is it that the bosses and all the top brass at Fox News have not been arrested and interrogated?

and if you really want them to hate you forever and never return any of your phone calls or e-mails, show them this:

The KING KONG MAN by Simon Shack

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic...74833#p2374833

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224648















http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic...74833#p2374833

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224648

"Because today we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups...So I ask, in my writing, What is real? Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. I do not distrust their motives; I distrust their power. They have a lot of it. And it is an astonishing power: that of creating whole universes, universes of the mind. I ought to know. I do the same thing." ~ Philip K. Dick


“The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.” ― Augustine of Hippo

Last edited by synergetic67; 28-01-2014 at 10:20 PM.
synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #68
zorada
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Now you are shouting at me and calling us all assholes, that was my very point to people like you. be constructive by all means but nothing i said made out that shack and the rest of his crew were liars and all that crass stuff you imply.

You imply i am a troll to in your fist few words In my humble opinion of which i can have. Your total defence without the need leads me to believe you cannot possibly accept anything but what shack says. Good for you as i said if you read what i said ''maybe hes right''. But you do not seek to educate you seek to demolish anyone who may appear to have a slightly different view to you. this is what my post was about sorry if i did not put it across in a way you would understand that i my failing not yours.

If you could not give a shit if the truth movement is fractioned into a million bits and that is fine but acting like you do you put more people off then you turn them on and that should be what you are trying to do?. If not why are you posting all this stuff over the internet?.

I know what i think about what happened that day and i have not said what i think here but because i have said the little i have you have seemingly attacked. If you had of asked what i think you would find that i in fact agree with most of what shack says but you have already put me into the box i fear alongside the supposed shills and dummies that cannot see any truth.
zorada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 07:45 PM   #69
synergetic67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,118
Likes: 345 (266 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorada View Post
Now you are shouting at me and calling us all assholes, that was my very point to people like you. be constructive by all means but nothing i said made out that shack and the rest of his crew were liars and all that crass stuff you imply.

You imply i am a troll to in your fist few words In my humble opinion of which i can have. Your total defence without the need leads me to believe you cannot possibly accept anything but what shack says. Good for you as i said if you read what i said ''maybe hes right''. But you do not seek to educate you seek to demolish anyone who may appear to have a slightly different view to you. this is what my post was about sorry if i did not put it across in a way you would understand that i my failing not yours.

If you could not give a shit if the truth movement is fractioned into a million bits and that is fine but acting like you do you put more people off then you turn them on and that should be what you are trying to do?. If not why are you posting all this stuff over the internet?.

I know what i think about what happened that day and i have not said what i think here but because i have said the little i have you have seemingly attacked. If you had of asked what i think you would find that i in fact agree with most of what shack says but you have already put me into the box i fear alongside the supposed shills and dummies that cannot see any truth.
If you had bothered to read what I wrote, which from the broken English you write, I'm sure you didn't, you would understand that I was calling Yankee451 a troll and not you. I don't even know who you are. I'm not directly addressing you, but all the people in the truth movement like you WHO ADVOCATE COMPROMISE ON POINTS OF PRINCIPLE in favor of some vague unity not worth a rat's ass, points that should NEVER BE COMPROMISED, because if you compromise PRINCIPLES, you have nothing left. Do you understand? What good is a million man march in favor of burning witches or in favor of going back to living in caves? NONE. When you compromise on points of principle instead of tempering yourself (temperance is not the same thing as compromise, the Greeks taught that over 2000 years ago), you are well-on-your-way back to the stone-age. This is why we're living in an anti-culture right now that is NOTHING compared to even the cultures of the 1960's and 1970's, because people like you have been programmed to COMPROMISE PRINCIPLES and confuse temperance with compromise. Don't say this and don't say that. Unity at all costs. Fuck that. Unity is a free choice of RATIONAL MINDS able to think logically that ONLY COMES AT THE PRICE OF TRUTH and at NO OTHER PRICE. You want a unity based on truth? Well, you had better be able and willing to PAY THE PRICE OF THAT TRUTH. It is not for lazy gadget monkeys playing around the internet on their "smart phones."

To say that IT'S JUST FINE if this guy or that guy thinks the official 9-11 fable was real and Bin Laden did it or this guy or that guy believes that there were planes on 9-11 or this guy or that thinks 3000 people died and let's all be united over complete bullshit is like saying IT'S OK if I say 2+2=4 and you say 2+2=5 and it's NOT A BIG DEAL, let's just get along together, who cares if 2+2=5, math and science aren't everything.

Bullshit. Math and science and technology are EVERYTHING. Knowledge and the systematic method of acquiring it called science is the only reason you have food on your table that you didn't hunt on your own, that you have electricity and that you can even communicate with me over this computer internet. There is no such thing as a scientific knowledge that is based on inconsistent and haphazard principles pulled out of one's ass at random.

This is how disinformation works. BY MAKING YOU BELIEVE THAT POINTS OF PRINCIPLE ARE IRRELEVANT, so that CONFUSION will reign and through that confusion and consequent ever-present FEAR, problem, reaction, solution will be implemented under your nose, so that as Churchill famously declared "a lie will travel half-way around the world before you have the time to put your pants on."

People WHO WANT TO CONTINUE MAKING EVERYTHING BELIEVABLE AND NOTHING KNOWABLE, which is the definition of disinfo and useful idiocy, people who are not interested in and cannot determine that what is called truth is never 100% truth but only that set of facts which has been scientifically tested and determined to be CLOSEST TO THE TRUTH or THE LEAST CONTRADICTORY WITHIN ITS LOGICAL STRUCTURE, these people are about as useful to you as people who claim 2+2=5 is an "opinion" just as valid as 2+2=4 .

Now go and be "united" and undivided with whatever cult of conditioned alternative-media robots it is that you want to be united with. After all, all throughout history irrational cults of lunatics have reigned over entire peoples. Maybe if you can get enough like-minded fools together you'll wreak havoc over half the earth and force your brand of 2+2=5 down everybody's throat and call it "truth," the same as the powers-that-be do today?




http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic...74833#p2374833

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224648

"Because today we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups...So I ask, in my writing, What is real? Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. I do not distrust their motives; I distrust their power. They have a lot of it. And it is an astonishing power: that of creating whole universes, universes of the mind. I ought to know. I do the same thing." ~ Philip K. Dick


“The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.” ― Augustine of Hippo

Last edited by synergetic67; 28-01-2014 at 07:58 PM.
synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 08:40 PM   #70
zorada
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Ok i guess your just angry at everyone, i will leave you to it as it would appear that is what you desire.
zorada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 09:53 PM   #71
lobuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Roger That
Posts: 21,944
Likes: 3,706 (2,108 Posts)
Default

Moderator Comment

Hi Folks,

If the thread continues in the direction that it is currently going, it will have to be moved into the Rant Room. Stay on topic and no more bickering please.

Topic of the thread is "25 Second 9-11 Truth Test for All Your Friends & Relatives". Attack the topic, and not the poster.

Thanks.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 10:59 PM   #72
synergetic67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,118
Likes: 345 (266 Posts)
Default

Matt Lauer Telling You Not To Believe What You See On TV


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnXvz8Zc8aw









Salary $25,000,000 a year





“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.”

― Mark Twain

Last edited by synergetic67; 29-01-2014 at 11:11 PM.
synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 12:27 AM   #73
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,406
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergetic67
Matt Lauer Telling You Not To Believe What You See On TV
Its good he was truthful!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 07:31 AM   #74
synergetic67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,118
Likes: 345 (266 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post

Matt Lauer Telling You Not To Believe What You See On TV


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnXvz8Zc8aw

Its good he was truthful!!
Ooof! But of course!

They have a long tradition of doing such things, revealing a bit of their own game to revitalize the constant confidence game the media's engaged in with its public.

Like always, they do these things just to mess with people's heads.

As in, the guy who just told you not to trust what's on your TV couldn't be the same one who previously did almost nothing but exactly that: give you big lies in words and in falsified imagery that you should have never trusted, and who in the future is likely to do the same.

I mean the guy who just told you not to believe what you see on your TV, wouldn't just turn around and give you exactly what you shouldn't believe again, would he? And pretend it passed his 'skeptical' eye for authenticity? Oh yes he would and how! It's not like they pay him that 25 million a year in fiat notes for nothing, you know!

Quote:

"Information warfare, in its largest sense, is simply the use of information to achieve our national objectives. Like diplomacy, economic competition, or the use of military force, information in itself is a key aspect of national power and, more importantly, is becoming an increasingly vital national resource that supports diplomacy, economic competition, and the effective employment of military forces. Information warfare in this sense can be seen as societal-level or nation-to-nation conflict waged, in part, through the worldwide internetted and interconnected means of information and communication. [...]

Information warfare, in its essence, is about ideas and epistemology- big words meaning that information warfare is about the way humans think and, more important, the way humans make decisions. And although information warfare would be waged largely, but not entirely, through the communication nets of a society or its military, it is fundamentally not about satellites, wires, and computers. It is about influencing human beings and the decisions they make. [...]

A major new factor in information war is the worldwide infosphere of television and broadcast news. Information warfare at the strategic level is the "battle off the battlefield" to shape the political context of the conflict. It will define the new "battlespace." We face an "integrated battlefield," not in the usual sense of having a global positioning system (GPS) receiver in every tank or cockpit but in the Clausewitzian sense that war is being integrated into the political almost simultaneously with the battle. Many people suspect that the national command authorities (NCA) are in danger of becoming increasingly "reactive" to a "fictive" universe created by CNN, its various international competitors, or even a terrorist with a video camera. This media-created universe we live in is fictive rather than "fictional" because although what we see on CNN is "true," it is just not the whole, relevant, or contextual truth. Nevertheless, this fictive universe becomes the politically relevant universe in which the government or the armed forces are supposed to 'do something.'

Fictive or fictional operational environments, then, whether mass-targeted or niche-targeted, can be generated, transmitted, distributed, or broadcast by governments or all sorts of players through increasingly diversified networks.

Let us take just one example of how current technologies could be used for strategic-level information warfare. If, say, the capabilities of already well-known Hollywood technologies to simulate reality were added to our arsenal, a genuinely revolutionary new form of warfare would become possible. Today, the techniques of combining live actors with computer-generated video graphics can easily create a 'virtual' news conference, summit meeting, or perhaps even a battle that would exist in 'effect' though not in physical fact. Stored video images can be recombined or 'morphed' endlessly to produce any effect chosen. This moves well beyond traditional military deception, and now, perhaps, 'pictures' will be worth a thousand tanks."

~ Professor George J. Stein AWC, "Information Warfare," published in Airpower Journal - Spring 1995


http://www.iwar.org.uk/iwar/resource...cles/stein.htm


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usa4W...re=c4-overview

Last edited by synergetic67; 30-01-2014 at 05:37 PM.
synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 05:04 PM   #75
synergetic67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,118
Likes: 345 (266 Posts)
Default



How to respond to an anti Conspiracy Theorist

by Mike King of tomatobubble dot com


"You sound like a conspiracy theorist."

RESPONSE: "Conspiracy Theorist? Now tell me the truth, where did you hear that term...on TV? (Laugh.) ...So let me get this straight. Are you saying that men in high positions of power are not capable of criminal activity and telling lies to the general public? Are you really that naive?" (Laugh as you say this.)


"I'm not saying that governments don't lie, but a conspiracy like that would have to involve 100's of people. You can't hide something like that."

RESPONSE: "You're absolutely right. I agree with you 100%. It is impossible to totally cover up a conspiracy so massive. That's why I know about it! What you must understand is that they don't have to cover it up totally. Even a bucket that has a few leaks can still do the job of carrying water from here to there! They only need to fool 80% of the public, which isn't hard to do when you control the major networks and newspapers. The 10-20% that do figure it out (and the fewer still who will dare to speak their minds about it) can be very easily marginalized with the propaganda label "conspiracy theorist." The 80% + never take us critical thinkers seriously because they want to be part of the majority. This is known as groupthink. (*Note: When saying "conspiracy theorist", always hold your two hands up as you make sarcastic quote marks with your fingers.)


(The Ridicule Trick) "That's ridiculous (as he rolls his eyes). Do you really believe that nonsense?"

RESPONSE: "Can I ask you an honest question?" (Wait for "yes") Do you consider yourself an open minded, critical thinking person - yes or no? (Wait for "yes") Then how can you possibly ridicule an opinion when you haven't even done 10 minutes of research into the matter? That's kind of ignorant don't you think?" (Wait for response.)


"Not everything that happens in the world is a conspiracy!"

RESPONSE: "Not everything is a conspiracy, but nor is NOTHING a conspiracy either. Wouldn't you agree that we should evaluate each case independently and with an open mind?" (Wait for response.)


"Governments are so incompetent that they can't even deliver the mail on time or balance a budget. They couldn't conspire their way out of a paper bag!"

RESPONSE: "Don't confuse your incompetent, dim witted Congressman or Senator with the shadow government. The dark covert elements who stage these events are very skilled at carrying out, and concealing, their plots. Take for example the Manhattan Project. Hundreds of the world's top scientists were holed up in a desert for months as they worked on the Atomic Bomb. More than 100,000 people, each sworn to silence, worked on the project in 3 secret cities. A test bomb was even detonated in the the desert and not one word was said about it! This conspiracy was so secretive, that when FDR died and Vice President Truman became President, FDR's advisors had to inform him of the Project's existence! So you see, the shadowy intelligence element of the government is VERY capable!"


(The Unresolved Detail Trick)
"If this is a conspiracy then explain to me how they managed to do x, y, and z?"


RESPONSE: "I don't have every missing piece of this puzzle. But I have enough pieces to KNOW that the government-media version is false! Imagine if I gave you a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle, and told you that the image is of a beach in Hawaii. But after snapping 30 pieces together, you notice polar bears, snow capped mountains, and men covered in furs. Although there are still 70 missing pieces, you already have enough to KNOW that the image is NOT that of a beach in Hawaii. It's the same with solving conspiracies. I may not have all of the details, but I have laid out enough pieces to know that the official story is a lie. Does that make sense to you? (Wait for response.)


"So what? Just because "x" happened, or "y" said this, it doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. You're taking a few coincidences and making a conspiracy out of it. "

RESPONSE: "If it were just one or two coincidences, I would agree with you. But when you have a series of 10,15, 20 different anomolies, the law of statistics PROVES that they can't all be just "coincidence". For example, if we're playing dice, and I roll a "7" to win. That doesn't mean that my dice are rigged. It's just a 1 in 6 coincidence. But if I roll a "7", eight times in a row, then that's a 1 in 150,000 "coincidence". You would have to be a fool not to question the integrity of those dice! You do understand probabilities don't you? (Wait for response.)


(The Isolated Piece of Evidence Trick)
"Other than citing some historical events, you still haven't shown me one piece of evidence that this was a conspiracy. Tell me just one thing that most proves a conspiracy."


RESPONSE: "That's a trick question! If I tell you "just one thing", you'll just climb on your high horse and dismiss it as a "coincidence". What I want to show you is TWENTY THINGS! But you're too closed minded to consider the case in its totality! You won't even watch a You Tube video let alone read the case! I sure hope you never get selected to serve on a jury! You want everything boiled down to a simplistic media sound byte. Unless you will commit to a few hours of study, I'm wasting my time with you. Why are you so afraid to study this? (Wait for a response.)


"If this were true, the media would be all over it! It would be on the front page of every newspaper in America."

RESPONSE: "The media, the government, the International bankers, Hollywood, and academia are all part of the same incestuous complex. The media is part of the conspiracy, so why would you expect them to tell you the truth?" (Wait for response.)


"You wouldn't be able to corrupt so many people. Every reporter and politician would have to be "in on it" in order to cover it up."

RESPONSE: "The corruption doesn't come from the outside-in. It comes from the top-down. If the ownership of a major media organization decides that a certain story is to be spiked, or if another story is to be hyped, then the rest of the organization follows. If a low level reporter decides to defy his bosses, he will lose his job and be blacklisted. Remember Helen Thomas? After 50 years as a White House Correspondent, she was dumped like a hot potato for publicly criticizing Israel. The same fearful top-down control works in government and academia as well.


"This is crazy. I don't believe in conspiracy theories."

RESPONSE: "You don't believe it? Or You don't WANT to believe it? There's a big difference between the two. The human mind is filled with complexes, one of which is the desire to shield itself from unpleasant truths. You're afraid that if you look into this, you might see that it's true. And you're especially afraid that if you come to agree with me, you too will then become marginalized as a "conspiracy theorist." It is FEAR that is causing you to close your mind and act like a sheep. Grow a pair and stop being so closed minded!"


"Conspiracy theories appeal to uneducated people because they provide simplistic answers to complex events."

RESPONSE: "Exactly the OPPOSITE is true! The evaluation of conspiracy theories not only requires much time and study, but also applied logic and critical thinking. Did you know that Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, and Bobby Fischer all believed in the "one-world conspiracy theory"? Were those men stupid? No, it is intellectually lazy people like you who choose to swallow and parrot whatever simplistic narrative that the TV feeds you. Do you ever question anything that the TV feeds you?" (Wait for response.)


"Conspiracy theories appeal to people because they are comforting."

RESPONSE: "Exactly the OPPOSITE is true. It is far more comforting to believe that certain tragic events happen exactly as the TV says, than to believe in monstrous internal plots beyond our control. Do you actually think that I enjoy believing that such evil exists? You think I like being ridiculed by simple minded family members and friends? Take it from me, the life of a "conspiracy theorist" can actually be quite stressful at times!"


"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet."

RESPONSE: "I don't believe everything that's on the Internet. But apparently you believe everything that's on the Idiot Box! I only believe those things which are verifiable, and consistent with my own sense of reasoning and logic. The beauty of the Internet is that, unlike the TV that you worship so much, all sides of an issue are presented on the Internet. It allows a critical thinker to figure out what the true story is. The TV doesn't give you that option. Do you really believe that the media presents the whole story? Are you that naive? (laugh) Remember the fairy tale of the 'weapons of mass destruction' in Iraq? The media shoved that lie down our throats. So why do you trust the media so blindly and not the Internet?"
(Wait for response.)


"Some conspiracy theorists still believe Elvis is still alive."

RESPONSE: "So, according to your twisted logic, because some theories are false, therefore ALL theories are false? I'm astonished that you could make such a stupid and offensive analogy! Is that the best you got?" (Wait for response.)


"You don't have any respect or compassion for the family members of the dead."

RESPONSE: "I am honoring the dead by pursuing the truth as to who killed them! If someone in your family was killed, wouldn't you want to know who the true culprit was?" (Wait for response.)







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usa4W...re=c4-overview

Last edited by synergetic67; 30-01-2014 at 06:57 PM.
synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 10:43 PM   #76
pure_sweetness
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 48
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergetic67 View Post


How to respond to an anti Conspiracy Theorist

by Mike King of tomatobubble dot com


"You sound like a conspiracy theorist."

RESPONSE: "Conspiracy Theorist? Now tell me the truth, where did you hear that term...on TV? (Laugh.) ...So let me get this straight. Are you saying that men in high positions of power are not capable of criminal activity and telling lies to the general public? Are you really that naive?" (Laugh as you say this.)


"I'm not saying that governments don't lie, but a conspiracy like that would have to involve 100's of people. You can't hide something like that."

RESPONSE: "You're absolutely right. I agree with you 100%. It is impossible to totally cover up a conspiracy so massive. That's why I know about it! What you must understand is that they don't have to cover it up totally. Even a bucket that has a few leaks can still do the job of carrying water from here to there! They only need to fool 80% of the public, which isn't hard to do when you control the major networks and newspapers. The 10-20% that do figure it out (and the fewer still who will dare to speak their minds about it) can be very easily marginalized with the propaganda label "conspiracy theorist." The 80% + never take us critical thinkers seriously because they want to be part of the majority. This is known as groupthink. (*Note: When saying "conspiracy theorist", always hold your two hands up as you make sarcastic quote marks with your fingers.)


(The Ridicule Trick) "That's ridiculous (as he rolls his eyes). Do you really believe that nonsense?"

RESPONSE: "Can I ask you an honest question?" (Wait for "yes") Do you consider yourself an open minded, critical thinking person - yes or no? (Wait for "yes") Then how can you possibly ridicule an opinion when you haven't even done 10 minutes of research into the matter? That's kind of ignorant don't you think?" (Wait for response.)


"Not everything that happens in the world is a conspiracy!"

RESPONSE: "Not everything is a conspiracy, but nor is NOTHING a conspiracy either. Wouldn't you agree that we should evaluate each case independently and with an open mind?" (Wait for response.)


"Governments are so incompetent that they can't even deliver the mail on time or balance a budget. They couldn't conspire their way out of a paper bag!"

RESPONSE: "Don't confuse your incompetent, dim witted Congressman or Senator with the shadow government. The dark covert elements who stage these events are very skilled at carrying out, and concealing, their plots. Take for example the Manhattan Project. Hundreds of the world's top scientists were holed up in a desert for months as they worked on the Atomic Bomb. More than 100,000 people, each sworn to silence, worked on the project in 3 secret cities. A test bomb was even detonated in the the desert and not one word was said about it! This conspiracy was so secretive, that when FDR died and Vice President Truman became President, FDR's advisors had to inform him of the Project's existence! So you see, the shadowy intelligence element of the government is VERY capable!"


(The Unresolved Detail Trick)
"If this is a conspiracy then explain to me how they managed to do x, y, and z?"


RESPONSE: "I don't have every missing piece of this puzzle. But I have enough pieces to KNOW that the government-media version is false! Imagine if I gave you a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle, and told you that the image is of a beach in Hawaii. But after snapping 30 pieces together, you notice polar bears, snow capped mountains, and men covered in furs. Although there are still 70 missing pieces, you already have enough to KNOW that the image is NOT that of a beach in Hawaii. It's the same with solving conspiracies. I may not have all of the details, but I have laid out enough pieces to know that the official story is a lie. Does that make sense to you? (Wait for response.)


"So what? Just because "x" happened, or "y" said this, it doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. You're taking a few coincidences and making a conspiracy out of it. "

RESPONSE: "If it were just one or two coincidences, I would agree with you. But when you have a series of 10,15, 20 different anomolies, the law of statistics PROVES that they can't all be just "coincidence". For example, if we're playing dice, and I roll a "7" to win. That doesn't mean that my dice are rigged. It's just a 1 in 6 coincidence. But if I roll a "7", eight times in a row, then that's a 1 in 150,000 "coincidence". You would have to be a fool not to question the integrity of those dice! You do understand probabilities don't you? (Wait for response.)


(The Isolated Piece of Evidence Trick)
"Other than citing some historical events, you still haven't shown me one piece of evidence that this was a conspiracy. Tell me just one thing that most proves a conspiracy."


RESPONSE: "That's a trick question! If I tell you "just one thing", you'll just climb on your high horse and dismiss it as a "coincidence". What I want to show you is TWENTY THINGS! But you're too closed minded to consider the case in its totality! You won't even watch a You Tube video let alone read the case! I sure hope you never get selected to serve on a jury! You want everything boiled down to a simplistic media sound byte. Unless you will commit to a few hours of study, I'm wasting my time with you. Why are you so afraid to study this? (Wait for a response.)


"If this were true, the media would be all over it! It would be on the front page of every newspaper in America."

RESPONSE: "The media, the government, the International bankers, Hollywood, and academia are all part of the same incestuous complex. The media is part of the conspiracy, so why would you expect them to tell you the truth?" (Wait for response.)


"You wouldn't be able to corrupt so many people. Every reporter and politician would have to be "in on it" in order to cover it up."

RESPONSE: "The corruption doesn't come from the outside-in. It comes from the top-down. If the ownership of a major media organization decides that a certain story is to be spiked, or if another story is to be hyped, then the rest of the organization follows. If a low level reporter decides to defy his bosses, he will lose his job and be blacklisted. Remember Helen Thomas? After 50 years as a White House Correspondent, she was dumped like a hot potato for publicly criticizing Israel. The same fearful top-down control works in government and academia as well.


"This is crazy. I don't believe in conspiracy theories."

RESPONSE: "You don't believe it? Or You don't WANT to believe it? There's a big difference between the two. The human mind is filled with complexes, one of which is the desire to shield itself from unpleasant truths. You're afraid that if you look into this, you might see that it's true. And you're especially afraid that if you come to agree with me, you too will then become marginalized as a "conspiracy theorist." It is FEAR that is causing you to close your mind and act like a sheep. Grow a pair and stop being so closed minded!"


"Conspiracy theories appeal to uneducated people because they provide simplistic answers to complex events."

RESPONSE: "Exactly the OPPOSITE is true! The evaluation of conspiracy theories not only requires much time and study, but also applied logic and critical thinking. Did you know that Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, and Bobby Fischer all believed in the "one-world conspiracy theory"? Were those men stupid? No, it is intellectually lazy people like you who choose to swallow and parrot whatever simplistic narrative that the TV feeds you. Do you ever question anything that the TV feeds you?" (Wait for response.)


"Conspiracy theories appeal to people because they are comforting."

RESPONSE: "Exactly the OPPOSITE is true. It is far more comforting to believe that certain tragic events happen exactly as the TV says, than to believe in monstrous internal plots beyond our control. Do you actually think that I enjoy believing that such evil exists? You think I like being ridiculed by simple minded family members and friends? Take it from me, the life of a "conspiracy theorist" can actually be quite stressful at times!"


"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet."

RESPONSE: "I don't believe everything that's on the Internet. But apparently you believe everything that's on the Idiot Box! I only believe those things which are verifiable, and consistent with my own sense of reasoning and logic. The beauty of the Internet is that, unlike the TV that you worship so much, all sides of an issue are presented on the Internet. It allows a critical thinker to figure out what the true story is. The TV doesn't give you that option. Do you really believe that the media presents the whole story? Are you that naive? (laugh) Remember the fairy tale of the 'weapons of mass destruction' in Iraq? The media shoved that lie down our throats. So why do you trust the media so blindly and not the Internet?"
(Wait for response.)


"Some conspiracy theorists still believe Elvis is still alive."

RESPONSE: "So, according to your twisted logic, because some theories are false, therefore ALL theories are false? I'm astonished that you could make such a stupid and offensive analogy! Is that the best you got?" (Wait for response.)


"You don't have any respect or compassion for the family members of the dead."

RESPONSE: "I am honoring the dead by pursuing the truth as to who killed them! If someone in your family was killed, wouldn't you want to know who the true culprit was?" (Wait for response.)







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usa4W...re=c4-overview
gives you food for thought aye
pure_sweetness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 07:16 PM   #77
synergetic67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,118
Likes: 345 (266 Posts)
Default

If you ever had any doubt the media was controlled...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl7sWtUu1Fc


15 Media Outlets Use Exact Same Phrase


There were actually 18, but three varied it slightly


And Conan is laughing about it. As if it's funny and he wasn't involved. What a bunch of nutty, incompetent people, these "news" reporters, huh Conan? Too stupid to have any morality and integrity to speak of, huh? Just like you. Pushing the exact same agenda on 18 different outlets simultaneously.


More Proof That All News Is Scripted:


http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=881_1361900496


As Neil Peart wrote in the Rush song "Spirit of the Radio":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUBH3q5eRBE


But glittering prizes and endless compromises
Shatter the illusion of integrity


Why is 'integrity' an illusion ? What makes it an illusion ? What is the catalyst that DIS-INTEGRATES ?

Because compromise is confused with temperance.

Compromise is when you do something you consider morally weak and cowardly and even quite wrong but you RATIONALIZE IT (make up little lies for yourself) and do it anyway to avoid a supposed 'worse' consequence that you have been programmed to fear.

Temperance is when you use strategy and tact to keep to your principles no matter what happens and therefore minimize the damage to yourself of & maximize the damage to your enemy, the dis-integration and imbalance sought by this deliberate conditioning and social engineering force, with the least energy expended possible.

You see the difference? Conditioning is a given. Humans are always conditioned in one way or another.

One is adjusting yourself to the outside conditioning, in order to avoid the struggle and get to the cheese in your rat-maze. The other is becoming "angry" and taking control of your own conditioning, rejecting and making inroads outside the maze.

In more colloquial and vulgar terms, one is 'If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.' or more precisely 'If you can't beat 'em, brown-nose them'

and the other is

'If you can't beat them, become the biggest pain in their ass you can in the least personally damaging way you can manage" and have a good laugh doing it and keep working on it until you become a Jedi Master, until you become Sherlock Holmes or James Bond. They used to call Jedi Masters GENTLEMEN in the old days before the rot set in. Basil Rathbone's Sherlock Holmes, the original Sean Connery James Bond, etc. Those guys are ever popular even to this day because they teach the heroic ideal of temperance as opposed to compromise, a martial art few people ever master, but without which reaching even half one's full potential as a human being is impossible.










"Because today we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups...So I ask, in my writing, What is real? Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. I do not distrust their motives; I distrust their power. They have a lot of it. And it is an astonishing power: that of creating whole universes, universes of the mind. I ought to know. I do the same thing." ~ Philip K. Dick

Last edited by synergetic67; 31-01-2014 at 07:25 PM.
synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 10:34 PM   #78
pure_sweetness
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 48
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
The 25 second test turned into an altar.

I Had some awesome footage of the "dooms day plane" that no one cares to talk about, pls type it in and make your own mind up about he happenings surrounding 911. and why this anonymous plane was there and for what reasons.
pure_sweetness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 10:41 PM   #79
yankee451
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: White Salmon, Washington, USA
Posts: 590
Likes: 32 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_sweetness View Post
I Had some awesome footage of the "dooms day plane" that no one cares to talk about, pls type it in and make your own mind up about he happenings surrounding 911. and why this anonymous plane was there and for what reasons.
I'd first want to know why they want us to believe it was a "doomsday plane". If so then it may well have been used as command and control, as well as a decoy for the local witnesses. I believe the witness evidence indicates there was a lot of aircraft in the sky at the time, to confuse folks into thinking they saw a jet and must have missed the impact as shown on T.V., or especially to confuse people who thought they saw or heard a missile.
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:22 PM   #80
synergetic67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,118
Likes: 345 (266 Posts)
Default

Total Facial Animation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyhf3JmODHE#t=32

ADN CG total facial animation (HQ) - Really Amazing French Company's Demonstration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlKyu32NPUw

And from back in 2008 we have:

Meet Emily - Image Metrics Tech Demo (HQ)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLiX5d3rC6o

Yes you read correctly, TECH demo. She IS the demo.

Until the 1:30 mark when they revert back to the source (the real actress), her entire face is being simulated by the technology.


Offical "making-of" video from Image Metrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qga8a...R4wQmJaYjumQwC

At the 4:09 mark, Emily meets her CGI double and declares:

"It's me! If you showed this to me and didn't tell me, I really wouldn't be able to tell."








Last edited by synergetic67; 02-02-2014 at 06:32 AM.
synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:56 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.