Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2019, 07:30 PM   #1
artmuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,625
Likes: 438 (206 Posts)
Default The dreaded ATOS

After the tribunal refusing to award me PIP last year I had to make new claim for PIP and was told to attend a face to face assessment.

I went to my face to face PIP assessment today with my support worker but while on my way there I got a phone call that the assessor is off sick and that my assessment has been cancelled which meant I had to get the bus back home which was a wasted trip.

I phoned the Independent Assesment Service to arrange another appointment only to be told that they are going to report to the DWP that I failed to attend which will result in voiding my claim when it is total lies.

I had to phone DWP to tell them that I was on my way to my assessment but was told that the assessor was off sick 15 minutes before the assessment. The DWP told me they will leave a note to dismiss their lies that I failed to attend and my claim will not be cancelled.

Through google search I’m shocked that their old name was the dreaded ATOS. I’m furious that those scumbags are still doing assessments.
__________________
“Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.”

Last edited by artmuzz; 11-02-2019 at 07:34 PM.
Likes: (1)
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 08:03 PM   #2
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post
After the tribunal refusing to award me PIP last year I had to make new claim for PIP and was told to attend a face to face assessment.

I went to my face to face PIP assessment today with my support worker but while on my way there I got a phone call that the assessor is off sick and that my assessment has been cancelled which meant I had to get the bus back home which was a wasted trip.

I phoned the Independent Assesment Service to arrange another appointment only to be told that they are going to report to the DWP that I failed to attend which will result in voiding my claim when it is total lies.

I had to phone DWP to tell them that I was on my way to my assessment but was told that the assessor was off sick 15 minutes before the assessment. The DWP told me they will leave a note to dismiss their lies that I failed to attend and my claim will not be cancelled.

Through google search I’m shocked that their old name was the dreaded ATOS. I’m furious that those scumbags are still doing assessments.

Unbelievable ,,

You comply in every way to their dictatorial orders and still they try to make the system win,,

I watched a report on local media earlier about a guy that killed himself. He had re applied for PIP but was declined and had to take it to a tribuneral and appeal the decision. Apparently his assessment showed a lot of noughts ,, zeros ,, 00000 ,, So it sounds like it's based on mainly physical stuff (just my opinion) ,,

His mother told the rest of the story ,, after he killed himself ,, a letter arrived saying he had Won his appeal!

It's good that this was exposed on the media ,, but I doubt anything will change ,,,,,, Hopefully it will ,,,,
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jupiter12; 12-02-2019 at 08:11 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 11:35 PM   #3
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 274 (196 Posts)
Default

3 biggest Lies in the world.

1. my wife doesnt understand me
2. the checks in the mail
3. I'm from the govt and Im here to help you.

The very heart of Socialism is cradle to grave assistance. Its based entirely on the premise that the Gov't is there to help you.

Your plight may be sad and not your fault but think in terms of Karma throughout your many lifetimes...

You can consult

https://douglasjamescottrellstore.com/collections/private-readingso.com/?q=douglas+james+cottrell&t=ffnt&atb=v112-1_y&ia=web[/url]

to answer the questions on "why does this happen to me".

a modern day Edgar Cayce.

.

Last edited by elpressiedente; 12-02-2019 at 11:42 PM.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 06:01 AM   #4
artmuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,625
Likes: 438 (206 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
3 biggest Lies in the world.

1. my wife doesnt understand me
2. the checks in the mail
3. I'm from the govt and Im here to help you.

The very heart of Socialism is cradle to grave assistance. Its based entirely on the premise that the Gov't is there to help you.

Your plight may be sad and not your fault but think in terms of Karma throughout your many lifetimes...

You can consult

https://douglasjamescottrellstore.com/collections/private-readingso.com/?q=douglas+james+cottrell&t=ffnt&atb=v112-1_y&ia=web[/url]

to answer the questions on "why does this happen to me".

a modern day Edgar Cayce.

.
I don’t understand what you are saying plus the link doesn’t work.
__________________
“Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.”
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 12:21 PM   #5
lewi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Supraconsciousness
Posts: 7,354
Likes: 190 (101 Posts)
Lightbulb Changed Qualifying Criteria - Medical Information History Required

__________________
We Are One !!

Last edited by lewi; 13-02-2019 at 12:24 PM.
Likes: (1)
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 06:47 PM   #6
artmuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,625
Likes: 438 (206 Posts)
Default

I’ve filed a complaint towards the (ATOS) Independent Assessment Services and managed to save my PIP claim from becoming void. Obviously someone at my local PIP assessment office isn’t doing their job properly.

This has caused me great stress and anxiety. I’m beginning to wonder if the phone call I got telling me the assessment has been cancelled was a hoax. Anyway I’m not going to be too happy that I have saved my claim from being void because the scumbag assessor will no doubt give me zero points anyway.
__________________
“Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.”

Last edited by artmuzz; 13-02-2019 at 06:48 PM.
Likes: (1)
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 07:05 PM   #7
itsallundercontrol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 1,872
Likes: 870 (546 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post
I’ve filed a complaint towards the (ATOS) Independent Assessment Services and managed to save my PIP claim from becoming void. Obviously someone at my local PIP assessment office isn’t doing their job properly.

This has caused me great stress and anxiety. I’m beginning to wonder if the phone call I got telling me the assessment has been cancelled was a hoax. Anyway I’m not going to be too happy that I have saved my claim from being void because the scumbag assessor will no doubt give me zero points anyway.
They are just fucking with you mate because they are sick. You are being further ensnared into their sick system. Remember they don't care if you find some other means of income, become homeless or kill yourself as long as you are off benefits. The harassment you are experiencing now won't stop. Im not patronising you, I've been stuck in their system so I know how hard it can be.

People need to start caring and looking out for each other again or we are all fucked.
__________________
Likes: (1)
itsallundercontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 09:34 PM   #8
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 274 (196 Posts)
Default

One of the 'signs' of Civilization collapse, it the LOSS of the belief in the Goodness of Humanity.

This thread is but a symptom of greater (or lessor) things to come.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:25 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.