Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 22-08-2018, 04:37 PM   #41
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I clearly see them differently as I see them as distracted rather than brain dead. Such a negative view of people only serves to make them lesser people in your own eyes. Maybe you see them as untermenschen? I dont see them as brain dead because they are living people who can think, they are just misguided as to where they are focussed.
Brainwashed people are insulted by the truth.
It’s impossible to wake brainwashed people up without insulting them.

When I still had a telescreen in my home, often the first thing I did when I got home, was automatically turn it on even though I hated watching TV.
With mobile phones people are distracted by their phone ALL the time. “They” want us distracted because this prevents us from ever finding out the truth behind all the lies...

I consider ALL people under mind control (and aren’t we all?) as less than they should be (is that the same as untermenschen?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Give them something else that is exciting and worthwhile? teenagers natrually follow things that allow them to group together, to look cool and happening. Its the natural social instinct.
This sounds to me like you’re saying that young people must be brainwashed with other distractions (than phones) to keep them away from their phone.

Mobile phones also give Big Brother the possibility to watch (hear) our every move. This is used to make mind control more efficient as this allows “them” to check the effects of their mind control experiments.
Another result of knowing everything we do is that “dangerous” people can be “neutralised”. In West Europe and North America this is labelled as fighting “organised crime” and “terrorism”.
In China other labels are used, like a bad “social credit score”. I’m glad that the Daily Fail doesn’t blame mobile phones...
The government could use computers and mobile phones to create universal conformity to the ideologies presented by the ruling Order of the Garter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post