Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 27-01-2013, 05:11 PM   #21
dontpushme
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Only people who have been UNWILLINGLY reprogrammed by the elite to NOT CARE ABOUT THIER PRIVACY say this!!!

ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT THIER PRIVACY CARES VERY MUCH BUD!!
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
You will only get back, some control in your life - when you say, "fuck 'em!" I don't give a flying fuck who listens to me - what i do - or anything else for that matter!! Infact - i enjoy telling them about themselves!! Especially on this website!! Do you really think that David Icke cares who's watching him? Stay strong!!
interference of private property?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
I've been in touch with the IPC but their leaflet says that evidence submitted must be of Judicial Review standard.

Regarding the 'lawfulness' of the order, it appears that they can use it practically for any purpose. How could I establish that it was unlawful?

I would also need to establish that one has been 'ordered' before I can go about trying to get it overturned. Any ideas where I would go to get it overturned? Thanks.
there is a list of conditions that apply to the issuing of one of these ripa orders, here is an example.

Interests of national security
Prevention/ detection of crime or prevention of disorder
Interests of economic well-being of United Kingdom
Interests of public safety
Protection of public health
Assessing or collecting of any tax, duty, levy or other imposition, contribution or charge payable to a government department
In an emergency, preventing death or injury or any damage to a person’s physical or mental health, or of mitigating any injury or damage to a person’s physical or mental health.
Assisting investigations into miscarriages of justice
Assisting in identifying any person who has died otherwise than as a result of crime or who is unable to identify himself because of a physical or mental condition, other than one resulting from crime (such as a natural disaster or an accident.)
Obtaining information about the next of kin or other connected persons of such a person or about the reason for his death or condition

http://www.ipt-uk.com/sections.asp?s...=1.5&type=side

this is for Communications Data

On the 5th January 2004, Part I Chapter II of RIPA came into force. This provides the legislative framework to cover the requisition, provision and handling of Communications Data (CD). Chapter II explains the duties and responsibilities placed upon each party involved with these processes and ensures a system of safeguards are in place, reflecting the requirements of Article 8 of the European Court of Human Rights.

The definition of CD includes information relating to the use of a communications service but does not include the content of the communication itself. It is broadly split into 3 categories:

TRAFFIC DATA - where individual A contacts individual B. The information obtained would relate to when, where and how the contact was made, rather than content of communication.
USE OF SERVICE- e.g. itemised billing information can be requested
OTHER INFORMATION HELD BY SERVICE PROVIDER- e.g. subscriber details

but your right, it sux, not even being able to answer the supposed evidence these fuckers think they can use to harass innocent people. I'm beginning to think this law and its reason to exist is just an excuse to monitor people the system perceives as a threat ie people who don't watch dancing with the stars/east enders

one of the big problems, is that society, or the human race has become averse to risk to the point that society exists in a state of mass psychosis

i need to read through the stuff i printed out, so i will get back to this thread later

Last edited by dontpushme; 27-01-2013 at 05:15 PM.
dontpushme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #22
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpushme View Post
+1

interference of private property?

there is a list of conditions that apply to the issuing of one of these ripa orders, here is an example.

Interests of national security
Prevention/ detection of crime or prevention of disorder
Interests of economic well-being of United Kingdom
Interests of public safety
Protection of public health
Assessing or collecting of any tax, duty, levy or other imposition, contribution or charge payable to a government department
In an emergency, preventing death or injury or any damage to a person’s physical or mental health, or of mitigating any injury or damage to a person’s physical or mental health.
Assisting investigations into miscarriages of justice
Assisting in identifying any person who has died otherwise than as a result of crime or who is unable to identify himself because of a physical or mental condition, other than one resulting from crime (such as a natural disaster or an accident.)
Obtaining information about the next of kin or other connected persons of such a person or about the reason for his death or condition

http://www.ipt-uk.com/sections.asp?s...=1.5&type=side

this is for Communications Data

On the 5th January 2004, Part I Chapter II of RIPA came into force. This provides the legislative framework to cover the requisition, provision and handling of Communications Data (CD). Chapter II explains the duties and responsibilities placed upon each party involved with these processes and ensures a system of safeguards are in place, reflecting the requirements of Article 8 of the European Court of Human Rights.

The definition of CD includes information relating to the use of a communications service but does not include the content of the communication itself. It is broadly split into 3 categories:

TRAFFIC DATA - where individual A contacts individual B. The information obtained would relate to when, where and how the contact was made, rather than content of communication.
USE OF SERVICE- e.g. itemised billing information can be requested
OTHER INFORMATION HELD BY SERVICE PROVIDER- e.g. subscriber details

but your right, it sux, not even being able to answer the supposed evidence these fuckers think they can use to harass innocent people. I'm beginning to think this law and its reason to exist is just an excuse to monitor people the system perceives as a threat ie people who don't watch dancing with the stars/east enders

one of the big problems, is that society, or the human race has become averse to risk to the point that society exists in a state of mass psychosis

i need to read through the stuff i printed out, so i will get back to this thread later
Thanks for the info. I will read through this and get back to you.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 06:36 PM   #23
glyix

Quote:
Only people who have been UNWILLINGLY reprogrammed by the elite to NOT CARE ABOUT THIER PRIVACY say this!!!

ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT THIER PRIVACY CARES VERY MUCH BUD!!

Lol are you telling me that I have been reprogrammed? Take a look at what you just wrote, and tell me you're not brain washed.

You are so brain washed still that you think of those parasites as "elites" haha what a joke. Have fun living in your paranoid world.

Don't get me wrong, I like my privacy. But I'm not some weakling who is scared of the "elites" watching over us mann. Honestly what does it matter? Let them watch me! Track my IP! Track my fucking phone!!! I do not give a shit what those fucking parasites do. I'm not scared of them, they aint shit.

For the love of God stop living is such fear, that is the real control weapon.

"What is mine, is yours"
glyix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #24
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiraltrance View Post
If it is true MI5 are bugging you it must quite serious.
I think this is par for the course - since my experiences I have become aware of the same thing happening to others.

For example, see http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/ne...=3639#newspost - I know one of the people in this group was subject to surveillance following the collapse of the case. This person informed me that the day before the case came to court NICE leant on the oppositions' barristers with threats to their careers if they did not pull vital evidence. They did this causing a collapse of the case.

Since, I have started this post, my computer has been taking considerably longer to access files, web etc.

The actions of MI5 and other government agencies shows how deeply corrupt the system is/has become.

Last edited by sucheta19; 29-01-2013 at 01:31 AM.
Old 29-01-2013, 01:27 AM   #25
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by glyix View Post
Lol are you telling me that I have been reprogrammed? Take a look at what you just wrote, and tell me you're not brain washed.

You are so brain washed still that you think of those parasites as "elites" haha what a joke. Have fun living in your paranoid world.

Don't get me wrong, I like my privacy. But I'm not some weakling who is scared of the "elites" watching over us mann. Honestly what does it matter? Let them watch me! Track my IP! Track my fucking phone!!! I do not give a shit what those fucking parasites do. I'm not scared of them, they aint shit.

For the love of God stop living is such fear, that is the real control weapon.
It's not just a case of them 'watching' you, it's a case of them having so much power that it is difficult to protect yourself when they can abuse their powers to try and stop you going about your daily life. Let me tell you, they can see you (more or less) whereever you are ... they know where you are at (more or less) any given moment, and further, they have the ability to ruin your life.

Further, it appears that your so-called friends become too afraid to support you - as it seems that they can do the same to them or anyone else. This draconian law must be stopped. But without direct action it will be difficult.
Old 30-01-2013, 03:13 AM   #26
sucheta19

I have an appointment to see my MP to see if he can raise this at Prime Ministers Questions.
Old 30-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #27
sucheta19

Lots of odd (anonymous, 8 in 2 hours!) calls since my appt with my MP - are they trying to stop me???
Old 31-01-2013, 08:28 PM   #28
sucheta19

Quick update ...

It appears that these scum have influenced members of my family, who are in their 70/80's. I believe they have terrorised some of them to co-operate with them. I know where they are. I have seen them. I ask them to go. Go now. Pick on someone your own size. Scum of the earth.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #29
substance_x

Have you ever considered this is all in your own head?

Sounds to me like it is.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:53 PM   #30
dawnuk

Have you thought of getting a private eye on the case?

can't really suggest awt else tbh...
dawnuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #31
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by substance_x View Post
Have you ever considered this is all in your own head?

Sounds to me like it is.
Only if someone put it there in the first place. Nothing comes from nothing.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:36 PM   #32
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnuk View Post
Have you thought of getting a private eye on the case?

can't really suggest awt else tbh...
Difficult in the present circumstances.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:15 AM   #33
sucheta19

Quick update:

It appears that two undercover officers are living at a family rental property and have effectively manipulated/terrorised a family member to co-operate with them. This family member drives an old car, which now has been fitted with a sophisticated alarm system which didn't exist before.

Their names (real/pseudo) are 'Sal' (stored as 'Mil' on paper), a woman and Willy (written as William). Both are in their 40's and staying at a property in Harrow Road. I have passed the property on two occasions - when I saw each of them, they covered their faces. They are real cowards, not to mention criminals. I also have telephone no and car regs no. But they change tel nos regularly and the cars appear to be hire cars (because of frequency of changes)

If they or their organisers are reading this, I would like them to know that I have enough information on their activities to bring a court case.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:19 AM   #34
substance_x

Hhhmmm.

Just keep that crack pipe fully loaded.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:53 AM   #35
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by substance_x View Post
Hhhmmm.

Just keep that crack pipe fully loaded.
Me thinks you are one from the other side ... persuade me otherwise.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #36
dgl1001

just out of interest, are you using common law to purchase property on the cheap?
dgl1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #37
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgl1001 View Post
just out of interest, are you using common law to purchase property on the cheap?
No, I used Compulsory Acquisition under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987. Where there is a Management Order against the landlord (due to poor management) for more than 2 years in favour of the tenants and there is no liability for any breaches of lease or tortuous actions, then the value of the freehold at market value is nil (as no-one would want to purchase a property with such an order). Lord Hoffman made a speech confirming this.

The Leasehold Advisory Service gave us alot of valuable advice.

Sorry for the delay in responding, but I do not have internet access at the moment.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #38
sucheta19

Update:

I have had to move back to my flat.

The day after, 2 men were outside claiming to be under cover officers and asking another man to move as they were on an assignment.

Since then, a man appeared at a back window, put his hands outside the window and clapped his hands very slowly. When I looked up he had a paper bag over his head. 5 minutes later, the same or another man appeared and tapped his right hand against the window sill. This man was around 20-25 yo.

In the room, there are 3 wires coming from the light bulb to the other side of the room. I don't know if they are trying to film me in my home.

Other nuisances are tampering with my telephone calls, causing disturbing noises at night to stop me sleeping.

I have informed the relevant authorities.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:57 PM   #39
Dude111

Well if it is happening AS YOU THINK IT IS,it is good you are aware of it!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #40
sucheta19

Quote:
Well if it is happening AS YOU THINK IT IS,it is good you are aware of it!!
You learn to read the signs very quickly!