Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 17-02-2014, 01:43 AM   #21
doctorc
Inactive

Lightbulb

I think this guy's message is a blessing due to his knowledge of the occult and human consciousness. Thank you OP for posting this! His message could be distilled down to this:

The outward manifestation of fear is always control. One who is aligned with the energy of fear will try to control things, events and other people outside themselves.

The outward manifestation of Love is always freedom. One who is aligned with the energy of love will allow things, events and people freedom to be as they are.

How beautiful is that? It's easy to think the answer is to 'be more loving' towards others. He says that's not the case because the highest expression of love is complete and total freedom. For a truly positive change to occur on this planet and maybe the universe, each of us must RELINQUISH our need to CONTROL anyone or anything outside ourselves.

And that my friends is the answer end all answers. Good night

Last edited by doctorc; 17-02-2014 at 01:44 AM.
doctorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 04:19 AM   #22
aheroicstand

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorc View Post
I think this guy's message is a blessing due to his knowledge of the occult and human consciousness. Thank you OP for posting this! His message could be distilled down to this:

The outward manifestation of fear is always control. One who is aligned with the energy of fear will try to control things, events and other people outside themselves.

The outward manifestation of Love is always freedom. One who is aligned with the energy of love will allow things, events and people freedom to be as they are.

How beautiful is that? It's easy to think the answer is to 'be more loving' towards others. He says that's not the case because the highest expression of love is complete and total freedom. For a truly positive change to occur on this planet and maybe the universe, each of us must RELINQUISH our need to CONTROL anyone or anything outside ourselves.

And that my friends is the answer end all answers. Good night
I agree. Interesting how 2 words kind of twisted people's reaction to the thread("mind blowing").

Anyway, Mark's done a lot of interesting presentations and organized the free your mind conferences in Philly. Unlike many of his online detractors, he's taking positive action. Take a look at his work, if you like it, try and do the same. We need to take action.
"We are gradually being brainwashed through semantics, and little by little we are coming to believe that government action and control are good and individual action is bad. One of these days we will wake up and believe that individual freedom is tyranny and government control is really liberty. It will largely have been accomplished by the polished art of political semantics." -John Ashbrook
aheroicstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 06:06 PM   #23
image of truth
Inactive

What you see as positive, I see as errors that will sacrifice the unsuspected follower. Someone who "puts on" a seminar without taking on questions from its audience is in fear of a good old fashion debate to support his perspective. He is not fully committed to his own professed truth of understanding, that is why he lacks ability in his own confidence. When we think we are absolute, then we have just exposed our weakness. Taking people to task is how we labour in our performance to reach our fullest potential in the search and development of truth.

One's intent is always exposed in one's reluctance. One minute he cares and the other moment he doesn't care. Talk about a double standard. Just by that act you can tell he is only human, because he doesn't understand divinity. That's why a person chooses to idolize another person due to insecurity, because they are not aware of their own mistakes.

"Release your mind from this imprisonment, because freedom only exists in one place and that reflection is not of this world."
image of truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 12:36 AM   #24
doctorc
Inactive

What are some of these errors you see in his perspective? I think people are paying more attention to the messenger than the message itself. And what is 'divinity'?

Last edited by doctorc; 18-02-2014 at 12:47 AM.
Old 18-02-2014, 12:53 AM   #25
doctorc
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by image of truth View Post
Anyone who clearly states that what they say is the absolute truth is suspicious in my view.
I agree, which is one of many reasons I reject organized religion, particularly christianity.
Old 21-02-2014, 03:10 PM   #26
knowthyself1

For those interested mark is continuing his radio show 'what on earth is happening' on a more regular basis again starting this Saturday I believe.

Www.whatonearthishappening.com

― Gospel of Thomas
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 08:26 PM   #27
markm32

Quote:
Originally Posted by image of truth View Post
What you see as positive, I see as errors that will sacrifice the unsuspected follower. Someone who "puts on" a seminar without taking on questions from its audience is in fear of a good old fashion debate to support his perspective. He is not fully committed to his own professed truth of understanding, that is why he lacks ability in his own confidence. When we think we are absolute, then we have just exposed our weakness. Taking people to task is how we labour in our performance to reach our fullest potential in the search and development of truth.

One's intent is always exposed in one's reluctance. One minute he cares and the other moment he doesn't care. Talk about a double standard. Just by that act you can tell he is only human, because he doesn't understand divinity. That's why a person chooses to idolize another person due to insecurity, because they are not aware of their own mistakes.

"Release your mind from this imprisonment, because freedom only exists in one place and that reflection is not of this world."
No offense but you've only a few posts and so people won't fall down in amazement at your wizardry. Have you asked him why he's not taken questions because I'll tell you what your reaction is. It's presumption based on a suspicion SOLD as the truth. "When we think we are absolute, then we have just exposed our weakness." Exactly.

There are a ton of variables to every situation and you cannot jump to one to back up an argument. Now you might think i'm judgmental. You might say you DID ask him. However you would forgive me because if enlightenment is what you seek forgiveness won't be hard to come by. These people are not perfect. Acknowledge without prejudice and if you follow the path of love, know what love is. You won't be far wrong in this theater of madness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV-ts7t2xBs - is worth watching.

Last edited by markm32; 27-11-2014 at 08:29 PM.
markm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 12:50 AM   #28
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by markm32 View Post
No offense but you've only a few posts and so people won't fall down in amazement at your wizardry. Have you asked him why he's not taken questions because I'll tell you what your reaction is. It's presumption based on a suspicion SOLD as the truth. "When we think we are absolute, then we have just exposed our weakness." Exactly.

There are a ton of variables to every situation and you cannot jump to one to back up an argument. Now you might think i'm judgmental. You might say you DID ask him. However you would forgive me because if enlightenment is what you seek forgiveness won't be hard to come by. These people are not perfect. Acknowledge without prejudice and if you follow the path of love, know what love is. You won't be far wrong in this theater of madness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV-ts7t2xBs - is worth watching.
Thanks for the link

I can see form the synopsis that this is something that i need to watch.

Passio is not for everybody, most cannot handle a 9 hour presentation, especially academics i have found, what he says challenges their belief system, and indoctrinated version of reality.

Yet they can go to Uni for years being pumped full of BS with the sole intention of getting a well paid job. Then they graduate with an inflated ego thinking a diploma make them an authority on their studied subject and for what they they dont know peer review takes care of, or they know someone who is really clever with a phd.

Just needed to get that of my chest, as i seem to be surrounded by solipsistic idiots, who consider their arbitrary truth as authority.

Last edited by swamideva; 28-11-2014 at 12:51 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 12:44 AM   #29
swamideva

The above video is excellent, a great introduction to his work, its good to go over the basics and use a refresher.

His work is progressive and one video builds on the next, he does recommended watching his early stuff.

i had not seen this before and it did clear up some issues that i was unsure about concerning new age ideas.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote