Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 24-01-2017, 03:23 AM   #1
fanof2012

Default Pros and Cons of Trump Signing Executive Orders

Here is a simple question that we should all be asking to make sense of the pros and cons of Trump signing executive orders:
If the US President doesn't have Constitutional authority to sign Executive Orders that apply outside the Executive Branch, then should we shun Infowars for supporting Trump's anti-globalist but anti-Constitutional executive orders?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdU0lvtwkFw
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 04:57 AM   #2
georgesmiley

Not sure executive orders were included in the USC. If anyone can link to a site that gives their history - that would be good - preferably not wikipedia.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 04:59 AM   #3
decim

They have gone by various different names over the decades.

For 'Legal Technical' reasons.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 06:15 AM   #4
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I am not in the US but I am not a big fan of executive orders unless it is done to quickly rescind anything that the people clearly do not want. Getting out of NAFTA/TPP etc. You might argue that Trump does not have a popular majority but he did win an overall majority. Obamacare especially because of the direct impact on the poor will need careful negotiation too so that is best done via Congressional vote.

Building the wall etc all need to go to Congress to have the details nutted out.

Obama was lazy and selfish and quite unsociable so he steam-roller his way through, especially in the second term.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote