Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 12-09-2007, 10:44 AM   #41
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Cool, I'm gonna buy that book.

I've been saying it for a long time that you get so much stronger from raw vegan diet but I've always been a bit pissed that people are simply trying to prove to people that it's safe and healthy when they really should be saying it's for performance, power, agility, stamina and brain power.
Second thoughts, it costs over £30 (out of print), very short and has many bad reviews.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 06:00 PM   #42
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by megafish33 View Post
Good for you! If it's not broke, don't fix it I guess. What works, works. It seems that many people have a hard time with raw and vegan, but those that stick with it can't stop talking about how good it is how they love it!

One thing that drew me closer to plant foods was actually growing them. I grow organic tomatoes (along with a few other crops) for myself in the backyard, along with other things. I use them to make all kinds of dishes, some raw, like chilled soup. Feels good when grow the stuff...
yep, me too! I have about 30-40 tomato plants, and a lot of different varieties. Also ,cukes,onions,peppers,zucchini,squash,etc.It is not easy to stick to raw at first.I find substituting one food for a raw one, is easier for me. Food is just another of the many addictions we seem to have. I have a raw food restaurant only 3 blocks from my house and it is DELISH!!!
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 06:02 PM   #43
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakensong View Post
Hi Megafish,

This may seem true to those who believe in macro-evolution. I personally don't believe in the paleolitic diet of meat and dairy because I don't believe we evolved from apes or chimps, etc.

I personally took "Soup Nazi's" (gotta love someone using this name in their sig!) comment on "devolving" to mean we began going backwards in our spiritual enlightenment at the point at which we began to eat meat.
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT,AWSONG!!!! THANX, YOU GOT SOME SOUP COMIN'!!!!
Old 12-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #44
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
I had some email conversations with the author of Raw Food Explained and they said persons with chronic illness are supposed to eat differently. This did not coincide, however, with the other Natural Hygiene information, which said what would not be good for a healthy person certainly would never be good for a sick person.

However, this web author said sick persons should eat a lot of raw meat, eggs and milk, which all the other books said not to do. I do not think it is right, either. I do not think we are or ever were animals that we should eat other animals; how far is that from acting like animals and becoming canibals? It's also very interesting that canibal tribes became very prevalent in contracting insanity; i.e., "Mad Cow Disease/ CJD", which is said to be how today's "Farmageddon" animals are contracting it.
AWS, read this from Gabriel Cousens interview. I have been saying this for years,about the mental state as it relates to a diet of meat, and most people think I am crazy!!!!

Mike: Along that line, you've had thousands of people come here to the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center. Do you have any statistics or anecdotal evidence about the number of people who were able to so safely get off those prescription drugs because those symptoms had vanished? Is that an area you're comfortable discussing?

Cousens: Well, if I said 100 percent ...

Mike: People wouldn't believe 100 percent.

Cousens: Now, I wrote a book called Depression Free for Life, and my result with natural healing and off medication is 90 percent, and that's for the treatment of depression and manic depression. Manic depression, maybe 80 percent, but 90 percent for depression and that includes psychotic depression. That's the place where I have an opinion, but the rest of the time – basically, let's say, unless a person is really taking some medication that it's very, very dangerous to take them off of – I'm going to get them off most of the medication because they're naturally going to get healthy. The medication is making them unhealthy, so why keep them on that? So, let's say a 90-percent success rate with depression.

Mike: What's required on the patient's part? What level of commitment to...

Cousens: Well, they have to live it. Depression Free for Life means you have to do the five-step program. You have to build up your nutrient minerals with amino acids, specific amino acid supplements. You have to have the proper vitamins and minerals to make your brain work right. You have to have the proper lipids, again, to make your brain work right, for brain function. You have to balance your pH because your brain won't function if you're too alkaline or too acid. Then, you live the lifestyle. We put all those together, and that's live foods and fasting; fasting clears the brain. There was research done in Russia with schizophrenics, incurable schizophrenics, and they water fasted them. I don't do a lot of water fasting here, but they water fasted them for 28 days, and in Russia they don't have supplements.

Mike: You do juice fasting here, so people know.

Cousens: Yes, and what happened was that 65 percent of the incurable schizophrenics started functioning normally. The only time they relapsed was when they ate meat. That's because they have five times more 6-hydroxy-skatole, which is a toxin they could metabolize in the meat, and then it creates dysfunction in the brain.

Mike: And that's in all red meat?

Cousens: All meat. So, for example, take schizophrenia; it's very difficult to treat, and you get a 65 percent cure rate with fasting. Now, another example of that: I had a lady from Mexico in her mid-20s, who had been at a hospital for five years for depression, suicide and so forth. She came out here kind of to get a break out of the hospital. She could barely walk, she was 80 pounds overweight, and she was so toxic with everything. She was on medication, so over a period of few weeks, we started her on a fast. She was just too toxic to do anything; she couldn't do anything. After two weeks, her mind began to clear, and she ended up fasting for 85 days. In that time, she lost all her weight. She became this very beautiful young lady because she was in her 20s. She required no medications, she had happiness for the first time in her life, and she has never had a relapse.

Mike: She stayed on the live foods diet?

Cousens: Yes, the best I know; she's back in Mexico. But what's the point? The point is: The food we eat affects how we think, and how we function physically. So if you're eating junk food, you're going to get a junk-food brain. In her case, she was more sensitive to it, so these were things to put her back on track. You know, not everyone fasts for 85 days, but this is a special case, and it was very significant.

Here is the whole interview....http://www.newstarget.com/015187.html
Old 12-09-2007, 09:25 PM   #45
megafish33

Quote:
Hi Megafish,

This may seem true to those who believe in macro-evolution. I personally don't believe in the paleolitic diet of meat and dairy because I don't believe we evolved from apes or chimps, etc.

I personally took "Soup Nazi's" (gotta love someone using this name in their sig!) comment on "devolving" to mean we began going backwards in our spiritual enlightenment at the point at which we began to eat meat.
Right. I posted my thoughts in the evolution=religion thread so I might as well here too... I don't believe in "micro" or "macro" evolution, just evolution. What many consider to be "micro-evolution" is just, evolution. Macro changes are just micro changes... except they happen over a looooooooooooooooong period of time.

I can see why you hold your position though! It's not the meat and dairy our populations need to eat more, it's the vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds! What scares me is this low carb fad... although my usual diet can be defined as "low carb" according to some authorities. I don't believe-and this is were many Registered Dietitians will disagree with me-you need almost ANY carbohydrate sources in your diet (certain diets/exercise plans can change that though). If you train your body to run on its most efficient fuel source, fat, it will derive glucose from there. This is how an efficient body will run. Nowadays most bodies run inefficiently, they take the glucose, which is usually in excess, and turn it in to saturated fat. Brilliant from an evolutionary perspective, that's was critical for our survival. But now, if you live in a wealthy nation and have access to too much food, it's probably killing you.

Now, the thing is, few few carbohydrate sources will actually give you more excess energy than you need. People on this "low carb" crap are fiber and phytonutrient deficient! Even now, more scientists than ever are saying that a considerable amount (not all of course) of cancer cases are caused by "fruit and vegetable deficiencies." Imagine that huh! I also think low fat is ridiculous for probably 70-80% of the people on those diets. When I have weeks that are raw and vegan I always balance my carbohydrate rich fruit and vegetable sources with fat fruits (like avocados) and greens.

wooooooooooow that was so OT lol
megafish33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:55 PM   #46
i am all i am
Banned

I LOVE YOU.

G'day everyone.

For those of you in denial about the milk issue discussed here on this thread, here is a site that you can have a look at to have an informed opinion about this issue.....
http://www.notmilk.com/

For those of you that have decided not to polute your physicallity with milk, well done. I was brought up to believe that milk was good for your bones and all of the other bullshit (or should I say cowshit?) propaganda that is pushed upon us. I used to drink a lot of milk because I mistakenly believed what I was told about it being good for your bones and drank it because I had a bone condition as a young child. It isn't good for your bones, milk actually leaches calcium from your body, but hey, don't believe me, do some research into it and find out for yourself.

If you understand that humans are the only species on the planet that consume milk as adults, well, you can see that we are not living very naturally or harmoniously. Maybe it is simply a fact that although some people appear to be adults, they are unable to face any information that goes against what they have been indoctrinated to believe in. It's up to the individual though to do their own research and make their own choices, so whatever you decide to do, it's your choice.

Here's one article from the numerous amounts of articles on the NOTMILK site...

THE SCOOP ON THE POOP

That five-week period between Thanksgiving and New Year's
Day is the best time for you to invest your dollars in the
Charmin Toilet Paper Company.

This is the time of year when most holiday parties and
family functions feature nogs, cheesecakes, ice creams, milk
chocolates, and dairy products galore. What goes in must
come out. It's the simplest of the Newtonian laws of
physics: For every eating action, there is an equal and
powerful digestive reaction. The results are often not very
pretty. Eat dairy, get sludge.

YOUR BOWEL MOVEMENTS

Discussing bowel movements can be rather unpleasant.

Doctors rarely ask you this critically important question.
Hippocrates taught that the state and form of your bowel
movements are the most revealing clues to the nature of your
physiology. That should be the primary question out of the
mouths of physicians and healers during their examinations.

Most cats and every dog I've seen have great bowel
movements. They don't need toilet paper. I've witnessed
horses and elephants, barnyard animals, little mammals and
large mammals all doing their duty, and they all have the
same thing in common. They defecate quickly, and their
"droppings" are firm.

Why are most humans the exception to this regular rule? Why
do cows and buffaloes make "chips," and humans make sludge?

Did you ever consider the consistency of the yellowish goop
inside of a jar of Cheeze Whiz? Could that be the same
consistency of the digested food leaving your body?

Constipation or diarrhea? Internal sludge or internal
blockage? In order to find the cure, one must first
determine the cause.

When you have an unknown disease, physicians often take
samples of your body wastes, run tests, diagnose, then
medicate. Isn't there an easier way for you to experience
"normal" bowel movements? You're damned right, there is!

Eighty percent of milk protein is casein, the mucous
producer. Casein from cow's milk is a foreign protein. When
you eat this antigen, your body's immune system manufactures
an antibody. The antibody is a histamine. As a result of
histamine production, many people open their medicine
cabinets or rush to their pharmacies in search of
antihistamines.

Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on your pasta and ten hours later,
you'll have produced enough mucous to fill the empty quart
container of Ben & Jerry's Nitty Gritty. Most Americans
continuously eat one form or another of dairy products. The
average American eats the equivalent of 29.2 ounces per day
from this food group. For them, bad bowel movements are a
way of life. They have never known what it is like to be
regular. They never will if they continue eating dairy.

The cure is so simple. One week completely off dairy, and
you'll be as regular as Fido. Is it not worth the
experiment?

Give this embarrassing newsletter to a friend or relative.
Dare them to take the NOTMILK challenge for just seven days.
If you truly love them and wish for them to have a
meaningful learning experience, treat them to pizza on day
eight. On day nine, they'll return to the messy sludge, and
experience that which most Americans deny:

Milk does not do the body good.

What I am about to suggest may have animal rights activists
protesting at my door. Feed Fido two slices of pizza for his
next meal. That gooey mozzarella should do amazing things to
his regularity.

WARNING: For the next few walks, leave behind the pooper-
scooper and bring along a spatula with you. Oh yes, bring
along Charmin too. Your dog will be smart enough to make the
connection. Will you?

THANK YOU.

With LOVE
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:15 PM   #47
megafish33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashmirz View Post
i also like loging in with the correct account
Raw almond milk, raw honey, raw ground cocoa....
megafish33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:52 PM   #48
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by megafish33 View Post
Raw almond milk, raw honey, raw ground cocoa....
I LOVE YOU.

G'day Megafish33.

Almond milk is a great alternative. Rice milk and oat milk are also great alternatives. I'm off to make a cocoa now with rice milk.

THANK YOU.

With LOVE
Old 12-09-2007, 11:13 PM   #49
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

I mean damn is their anything out there that's safe for us? Truthfully the illuminati been poisoning us forever. They've been lying to us saying this or that is good for you. But all along this crap been slowly killing us. We must hurry and stop this mess.
Old 13-09-2007, 10:42 AM   #50
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
I mean damn is their anything out there that's safe for us? Truthfully the illuminati been poisoning us forever. They've been lying to us saying this or that is good for you. But all along this crap been slowly killing us. We must hurry and stop this mess.
I thought that at first but after a lot of reading I started to realise that there is an abundance of really great tasting healthy food.
Old 14-09-2007, 12:30 PM   #51
chattanova

Default 'Devil' in milk risk to health, scientist claims

'Devil' in milk risk to health, scientist claims

Quote:
A mass of scientific evidence linking milk to heart disease, type-1 diabetes, autism, schizophrenia and other illnesses has been assembled by a Lincoln University professor in a move that will send shockwaves through the dairy industry.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4199822a10.html

What the 'milk devil' could do

Quote:
The "milk devil" identified by Lincoln University professor Keith Woodford is beta-casomomorphin7, a derivative of A1 beta-casein, a gene found in cows' milk.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4199815a20475.html

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2007, 01:47 PM   #52
adzboarder

Just to chuck in my 2 pence worth, all this does drive me mad.

I recently switched to Veggie to match my wife (she's been veggie for 18 out of 30 years) and my 2 year old son is also a veggie so now Dads ditching meat, it's a lot easy to cook for us all.I love the veggie recipes anyway, PLEASE don't tell me that veggie mince is bad for me as I am gonna scream.

We eat good wholesome stuff with a varied diet and we all seem to be quite healthy for the most part.

This stuff about milk annoys me because if it is bad for you and lets face it, what isn't these days then it's sick to hear it from NHS and health officials to ram it down our childrens throat. A pint a day they recommed for little kids and if it's not great for them it should be less, surely?

What also pisses me off is that they say give the children fruit juice which we also do but then we worry about the citric effect on their teeth, y'know - what the fuck are we supposed to eat and drink !!?!

I've also cut alcohol out of my diet for about 5 months now, previously being an occassional drinker and I feel great for it. That's one poison none of us need. I'm not dropping the weed out my diet though, i don't give a fuck what the doctors and professors say, this stuff is an essential ingredient for an open mind and complements my healthy body perfectly.

What are your thoughts on teas? I'm a big fan of Whittards Pear and Guava and you don't need poisoned milk for that!

A good alternative for tea with milk.
adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2007, 01:51 PM   #53
adzboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickatnoon61 View Post
yep, me too! I have about 30-40 tomato plants, and a lot of different varieties. Also ,cukes,onions,peppers,zucchini,squash,etc.

Zucchini is that courgettes?

Oddly my neighbour has grown some monster courgettes this year and they were so tasty and filling. Odd that stuff you grow in your garden is MASSIVE compared to the rushed crap you get in Tescos...
adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2007, 04:29 PM   #54
phoebe

Nothing is as poisonous to you
As the belief that something is poisonous to you.

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakes.
phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2007, 08:53 PM   #55
i am all i am
Banned

I LOVE YOU.

HOW MUCH PUS IS IN MILK?

Dear Friends,

Pus is not dangerous. Pus is rather delicious, especially when it's mixed with sugar and frozen, or bubbly hot atop marinara sauce and pizza. Fermented pus with acidophilus bacteria makes for a tasty breakfast, especially if jellied fruit preserves are mixed in. I used to enjoy Dannon's pus, but Brown Cow makes a brand where the saturated fat rises to the surface. Now, that's 'hearty' food!

Many of my dairy-producing adversaries get upset when I reveal that milk is merely pus with hormones. Ten pounds of milk are used to make one pound of cheese. Cheese is concentrated pus.

Jim Dickrell's story in the March, 2001 issue of Dairy Today asks:

"WHAT IS NORMAL MILK?"

The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has a milk ordinance governing milk safety. USDA does not allow milk containing 750 million or more pus cells per liter to be shipped across state borders. That should be good news to milk drinkers.

Last year, the average liter of milk in America contained only 323 million pus cells, according to Hoard's Dairyman, the dairy industry magazine. Author Jim Dickrell reports that the level of pus cells has been rising ever since farmers began using Monsanto's genetically engineered bovine growth hormone. Before approval (February 1994), the average pus cell count in milk was under 300 million cells per liter. By 1996, that average count had reached 307 million. In 1997, the average count was 313 million, and by 1998, the number had reached 318 million.

Researchers working for the National Mastitis Council define normal and abnormal milk based on the number of pus cells. According to Dickrell's story, the concentration of pus cells in "normal milk" is almost always less than 100 million cells per liter.

The number of pus cells in milk is an indicator of the state of health of the mammary glands and udders in cows. Stressed and infected cows have cell counts above 100 million. What does that say for the average milk in America? Not very healthy, even by dairy industry standards.

According to this article:

"When cell counts in milk exceed 200 (million per liter), the odds favor that the [udder] is infected or is recovering from infection."

The dairy magazine reports:

"Abnormal milk will be discolored and have flakes, clots or other gross alterations in appearance."

Gross is certainly an appropriate word to describe pus-filled milk with clots. This analyses of mastitis researchers reveals:

"At 400 (million) cells per liter, some 35% of cows will be infected."

This means that approximately one-third of the cows being milked at any one time in America are stressed and infected. Milk from these cows contains large amounts of bacteria, virus, and pus. As a consequence, farmers must treat their herds with increased amounts of antibiotics.

Pam Ruegg, a University of Wisconsin mastitis researcher, examined more than one million records, and concluded that the higher the herd's pus cell count, the greater the risk of antibiotic residues in milk.

Her results were published in the December 2000 issue of the Journal of Dairy Science.

THANK YOU.

With LOVE
Old 14-09-2007, 08:58 PM   #56
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoebe View Post
Nothing is as poisonous to you
As the belief that something is poisonous to you.
I LOVE YOU.

Rat Poison

It's The Law - Rat Poison Must Be Added to Milk

In 1932, Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations required that
400 units of rat poison be added to every quart of milk sold
in America.

I receive over 2,000 letters each day, but one letter (from
Dr. John Unruh [email protected]), written in jest, contained a
remarkable fact.

"Dear Robert, I do not know how you find this stuff but you
continue to pile on the evidence as to why milk equals rat
poison. Keep up the good work."

Dear Dr. Unruh,

Your "rat-poison" metaphor is quite close to the truth.

A brochure produced by the Ministry of Environment in
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, reveals the rat-posion
link:

"SAFE AND SENSIBLE PEST CONTROL"

The brochure represents a series of "safe and sensible" pest
control measures, according to the Canadian Health Minister.
Canadian health officials believe that Vitamin D-3 is the
most effective and ecologically sound method of dealing with
rat and mouse infestation.

Information on milk cartons reveal that two ingredients fill
the container: Milk and Vitamin D-3. Vitamin D-3 is used to
kill rats! Why is it added to milk for our children to drink
in the name of good health?

According to the Canadian brochure, products containing
Vitamin D-3 (calciferol) kill by vitamin overdose after 3-4
days. The Vitamin D-3 actually mobilizes excessive amounts
of calcium from an animal's bones.

And you thought that Vitamin D-3 in milk helped to absorb
calcium. Another dairy industry myth!

Don't try this at home. When the animal dies within your
walls, its putrefying body will add the most unpleasant
bouquet to your environment. The offensive smell may last
for months.

Many methods of mice and rat control are discussed. I prefer
the most foolproof of methods: Don't let them eat your food.
Store all foods in refrigerators or tamper-proof containers.
With no food supply, mice and rats go elsewhere to dine.

How soon we forget! Children are taught in first grade that
Vitamin D is the "sunshine vitamin." Vitamin D is a steroid
hormone and is synthesized in one's body after skin is
exposed to sunlight. Once the body has made enough, it will
produce no more. Too much Vitamin D can be toxic and result
in bone loss.

In 1963, the journal Pediatrics (Volume 31) revealed:

"Consuming as little as 45 micrograms of Vitamin D-3 in
young children has resulted in signs of overdose." (one
gallon of milk contains 1600 IU, or 40 micrograms).

A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine
(Volume 326, 1992) revealed that of 42 milk samples, only
12% were within the expected range of Vitamin D content.
Testing of 10 samples of infant formula revealed seven with
more that twice the Vitamin D content reported on the label,
one of which had more than four times the label amount.

THANK YOU.

With LOVE
Old 15-09-2007, 05:32 PM   #57
awakensong
Inactive

All this about pus in milk doesn't say much for what a baby calf is being nourished with. What about human milk for human babies?
awakensong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2007, 06:45 PM   #58
chris

Quote:
All this about pus in milk doesn't say much for what a baby calf is being nourished with. What about human milk for human babies?
I think the article was refering to battery cows who are full of disease.
Old 16-09-2007, 01:26 AM   #59
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
I thought that at first but after a lot of reading I started to realise that there is an abundance of really great tasting healthy food.
Yes there is,Chris. We have to start changing the demand for dead/posonous food, and switching to live natural foods. It does take some effort and creativity tho!!
Old 16-09-2007, 02:36 AM   #60
adimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
'What the government doesn't want you to know about milk. We know it contains fat and cholesterol, but did you know it contains the protein CASEIN (which is basically a glue which leads to a lot of mucous build up and other health problems like asthma and congestion), milk also contains ... powerful growth hormones, viruses, a host of deadly chemical and biological bacterial agents, bovine proteins that cause allergies, insecticides, antibiotics, all this can trigger the growth of cancer
There are lots of so-called experts in the world who claim many things about food and nutrition. Be very careful about who you believe.

Personally, I eat a lot of dairy and am the fittest, healthiest person I know, because I get LOTS of exercise.

Provided you eat everything in moderation, and get lots of exercise, I don't think you'll suffer any more risk than anyone of cancer or the other baddies.

The whole argument about it not being meant for us is a bit old now I think. It seems almost religious in basis. Who is to say what is meant for us or not?

And to respond to your original point, the government don't try to stop people learning about the contents of milk. There is lots of information on casein and all the other constituents.
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote