Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 09-09-2007, 04:33 PM   #21
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
My parents got a nice garden with tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries, cherries... the works So every summer I am looking forward to go out in their garden and munch all I can, before they take it all and freeze it for jar or wine making :P I like it best when it comes straight from the bush

I cannot deny it is best for the health to eat lots of vegetables and fruits, and only small part meat, with the least additives possible. Still, I simply accept that I cannot excpect to do it all the time. That is why I try to eat a bit of everything instead. I read about a teacher (probably on this forum as well ) Who tried to eat his way through the food chain. So he ate all sorts of exotic animals. If he found something he had not tried to eat before, he would rectify that asap Probably not the way to go, but quite funny to think about.
Thanx kblood, this drone teacher sounds like it will be eaten by a Reptilian!!(if there is any justice) All meat is dead food, unless you eat it raw of course. eat living food and live. eat dead food and die. It's no too complicated!When you eat food that is of a high vibration, it raises your vibration! If you want to remain in this lower vibration, then keep supporting the slaughterhouses!The Reptilians want to keep us in this lower vibration where we are CONTROLLED! The only escape is to ascend/rise above them!
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 04:36 PM   #22
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by megafish33 View Post
lol Casein isn't "a glue," it's just a protein. Athletes use it as a supplement to enhance muscle growth all the time. Fiber actually does turn into a gluey or pasty substance inside you, and that helps eliminate toxins and excessive cholesterol. Shall we stop recommending fruits and vegetables due it's fiber? Of course not.

I consider dairy a 'new food,' just like grains/seeds/grasses. Our original food, IMHO, was fruit/nuts and some vegetation. But, our switch from a herbivorous to a omnivorous diet was a major factor in our evolution, IMHO.

I have dairy regularly (but cycle on and off, it very insulinogenic) because I'm active but omit it, along with other foods during cleansing periods. If you don't have dairy, you can still have your fats by way of almond milk! If you make it yourself you can add all kinds of extras like vanilla and honey or whatever... it's so good.
But, our switch from a herbivorous to a omnivorous diet was a major factor in our evolution, IMHO. megafish, you mean devolution don't you, as the populace is so fooking healthy isn't it????
Old 09-09-2007, 05:19 PM   #23
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickatnoon61 View Post
Thanx kblood, this drone teacher sounds like it will be eaten by a Reptilian!!(if there is any justice) All meat is dead food, unless you eat it raw of course. eat living food and live. eat dead food and die. It's no too complicated!When you eat food that is of a high vibration, it raises your vibration! If you want to remain in this lower vibration, then keep supporting the slaughterhouses!The Reptilians want to keep us in this lower vibration where we are CONTROLLED! The only escape is to ascend/rise above them!
Nick man, it's great to have someone on the same wavelength as I am. If people want to eat meat then they should get it wild and drink the raw bone marrow as well (as thats how animals get their nutrition).

I on the other hand take a stroll in the park and pick a few apples. I drink kombucha tea and other herbal teas and I love fruit and mellon. I'm closer to a fruity than a vegan but I do cross over much.

But still what you say there are always people who just want to be lied to and just believe the milk and dairy funded research over independant research (which mostly correlates) because it is far more convenient for their addiction.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:23 PM   #24
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Nick man, it's great to have someone on the same wavelength as I am. If people want to eat meat then they should get it wild and drink the raw bone marrow as well (as thats how animals get their nutrition).

I on the other hand take a stroll in the park and pick a few apples. I drink kombucha tea and other herbal teas and I love fruit and mellon. I'm closer to a fruity than a vegan but I do cross over much.

But still what you say there are always people who just want to be lied to and just believe the milk and dairy funded research over independant research (which mostly correlates) because it is far more convenient for their addiction.

chris said:"I'm closer to a fruity than a vegan but I do cross over much."

nick said:I hope you mean that in a non-gay way! I "crossed over" once and my bum was sore for a week after!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 07:41 PM   #25
chris

Quote:
chris said:"I'm closer to a fruity than a vegan but I do cross over much."

nick said:I hope you mean that in a non-gay way! I "crossed over" once and my bum was sore for a week after!!!!
IANGW obviously, although I have crossed over with John Edwards before (iangw) but seriously, he filled me with some serious spirit (iangw).
Old 09-09-2007, 08:03 PM   #26
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
IANGW obviously, although I have crossed over with John Edwards before (iangw) but seriously, he filled me with some serious spirit (iangw).
You have "leading" way with words,Chris!!!ha ha
Old 10-09-2007, 05:13 AM   #27
smariot

When I first decided to stop eating meat and dairy, my mother said I wasn't going to get any protein or calcium, and that I was going to kill myself. It's been almost two years though, and as far as I can tell, I'm still alive.

We went to a Chinese restaurant and explained that I was vegan. I couldn't figure out what I should get, and she suggested I get some egg rolls. Of course the waiter said they had meat, and I said pointed out that egg rolls contain eggs (duh), and, eh, she wasn't happy with me. So she was getting impatient and annoyed so I asked for some rice with some vegetables. But it seems that the cook somehow managed to infer fried egg out of rice and vegetables, so I didn't eat it. My mom was really annoyed, and begged me to just eat it, and I refused, so she started crying. Apparently I'm a huge embarrassment to her. So I tried to explain that they weren't going to care if I didn't eat it as long as they got paid, we could just take the food home for my bother, and that her entire embarrassing situation only existed in her own mind and that nobody else had any idea what the heck was going on, but that didn't go over well. In the end, she decided she was never going to go anywhere with me ever again.

So let this be a lesson to you all, not eating meat/eggs/cheese can have a negative effect on your relationship with your mother.
smariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:23 AM   #28
megafish33

Quote:
But, our switch from a herbivorous to a omnivorous diet was a major factor in our evolution, IMHO. megafish, you mean devolution don't you, as the populace is so fooking healthy isn't it????
No, I didn't mean devolution. Our increase in brain size correlated with our increased hunger for protein.

Eating meat is only a factor in our being unfookingly healthy. Animal husbandry as changed considerably in the last century alone, and so have the nutrients we absorb from animal foods. With that said, I don't think anyone will die from being vegan or vegetarian. You can get your amino acids from plant foods. There are athletes that perform well on not much more than fruit! Of course, listen to your body (within reason of course, detoxification from unfookingly healthy stuff won't feel nice and magical at first but that doesn't mean you should stop at once!) and if it tells you to add a bit of butter, do so, but find the highest quality source you can afford. If it tells you to eat fish, add some. Here though, is where I'd like to mention that many times you think you're craving protein, since that's what you've been lead to believe, when you're actually craving fat. This can easily be provided by a plant based diet. Think avocados, coconuts, olives and you'll get the picture. Many nuts are also full of fats and contain high amounts of protein too.
megafish33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:55 AM   #29
h1s_l0rdsh1p

Incase anybody wants to know, Rice Milk isn't that bad. It tastes abit like milk aswell.
h1s_l0rdsh1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:32 AM   #30
cheesedanish

My daughter's nose starts running instantly when she drinks a
milkshake - so I encourage her to drink fruit juice instead!
When she was a baby the 'Casein' formula gave her stuffy
nose and I switched to the Soya formula and it was cleared.

I also tried Goat's milk at one time and she came out in a rash!

Man you can't believe the rubbish that kids eat today - I went
to a resort on the weekend and notice more and more kids
are Overweight! They live on Crisps & Coke & hot dogs - it's
terrible!
cheesedanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:45 AM   #31
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesedanish View Post
My daughter's nose starts running instantly when she drinks a
milkshake - so I encourage her to drink fruit juice instead!
When she was a baby the 'Casein' formula gave her stuffy
nose and I switched to the Soya formula and it was cleared.

I also tried Goat's milk at one time and she came out in a rash!

Man you can't believe the rubbish that kids eat today - I went
to a resort on the weekend and notice more and more kids
are Overweight! They live on Crisps & Coke & hot dogs - it's
terrible!
Yeah it's absolutely crazy. My parents would eat some junk food like once a week but every other day the food was only a little bit bad. Nowadays people are eating junk food 7 days a week. At this rate our life expectancy won't go past 40 for people already in their twenties.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:15 AM   #32
awakensong
Inactive

I'm very much enjoying the posts on this thread. I, too, am endeavoring to become more and more fruitarian, and a few months ago came across Natural Hygiene. Does anyone else know about this, and if so, what do you think?

I've also learned from all my studying on this, that NH claims there is one cause for disease (toxicosis) and one remedy (fasting), then a return to the original natural diet of man. However, fasting is not to be taken upon by anyone inexperienced with this; it must be supervised and monitored.

A few sources online are:

http://naturalhygienesociety.org/present.html
DEFINITION: "Hygiene is properly defined as that branch of biology which designates the conditions upon which health depends and the means by which it may be sustained in all its virtue and purity while we have it, and the means upon which its restoration rests when we have lost it. --- It is the scientific application of the principles of nature in the preservation and restoration of health." "Hygienic means health preserving. Practically, it implies the observance of the laws of life." H. Shelton, 1968, ch.10

http://www.living-foods.com/articles...alhygiene.html
http://www.anhs.org/
http://www.beyondveg.com/cat/nat-hyg/index.shtml
http://www.rawfoodexplained.com

This one has modified it a bit:
http://drbass.com/cursio.html

My favorite book on the subject is: "Man's Pristine Way of Life" by Dr. Herbert Shelton.

I also like the Arnold Ehret books on Fruitarianism.

I have found many testimonials for Fruitarianism, Veganism, Raw Foodism, Natural Hygienism, both pro and con. I have come to the conclusion that it might be best to follow the basic fruitarian diet until such time as the body may tell you it is becoming deficient, then add the modifications from Dr. Bass' site until the body tells you it is becoming toxic, and so alternate back and forth between the two for the best balance of nourishment and cleansing.

Last edited by awakensong; 12-09-2007 at 05:04 AM.
awakensong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:56 AM   #33
awakensong
Inactive

Quote:
No, I didn't mean devolution. Our increase in brain size correlated with our increased hunger for protein.
Hi Megafish,

This may seem true to those who believe in macro-evolution. I personally don't believe in the paleolitic diet of meat and dairy because I don't believe we evolved from apes or chimps, etc.

I personally took "Soup Nazi's" (gotta love someone using this name in their sig!) comment on "devolving" to mean we began going backwards in our spiritual enlightenment at the point at which we began to eat meat.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:25 AM   #34
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakensong View Post
I'm very much enjoying the posts on this thread. I, too, am endeavoring to become more and more fruitarian, and a few months ago came across Natural Hygiene. Does anyone else know about this, and if so, what do you think?

I've also learned from all my studying on this, that NH claims there is one cause for disease (toxicosis) and one remedy (fasting), then a return to the original natural diet of man. However, fasting is not to be taken upon by anyone inexperienced with this; it must be supervised and monitored.

A few sources online are:

http://naturalhygienesociety.org/present.html
DEFINITION: "Hygiene is properly defined as that branch of biology which designates the conditions upon which health depends and the means by which it may be sustained in all its virtue and purity while we have it, and the means upon which its restoration rests when we have lost it. --- It is the scientific application of the principles of nature in the preservation and restoration of health." "Hygienic means health preserving. Practically, it implies the observance of the laws of life." H. Shelton, 1968, ch.10

http://www.living-foods.com/articles...alhygiene.html
http://www.anhs.org/
http://www.beyondveg.com/cat/nat-hyg/index.shtml
http://www.rawfoodexplained.com

This one has modified it a bit:
http://drbass.com/cursio.html

My favorite book on the subject is: "Man's Pristine Way of Life" by Dr. Herbert Shelton.

I also like the Arnold Ehret books on Fruitarianism.

I have found many testimonials for Fruitarianism, Veganism, Raw Foodism, Natural Hygienism, both pro and con. I have come to the conclusion that it might be best to follow the basic fruitarian diet until such time as the body may tell you it is becoming deficient, then add the modifications from Dr. Bass' site until the body tells you it is becoming toxic, and so alternate back and forth between the two for the best balance of nourishment and cleansing.
AWS, try the "gorilla diet" of raw foods and greens. It is the only way to unlimited health! There is no magic pill...only a magic process. The power of mind is incredible. If you truly know in your mind that you can accomplish a goal, you can do it; if you think you can't build strength and muscle, then you can't. http://www.living-foods.com/articles/bodybuilder.html

Last edited by nickatnoon61; 12-09-2007 at 05:27 AM.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:27 AM   #35
awakensong
Inactive

NAN, I've been told these diets are for the very healthy and robust, and those who are very active. What do you think? And the 80/10/10 Diet?

I'm not too sure about a gorilla diet - don't they eat bugs and meat as well as fruit and greens?

Last edited by awakensong; 12-09-2007 at 05:37 AM.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:33 AM   #36
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakensong View Post
NAN, I've been told these diets are for the very healthy and robust, and those who are very active. What do you think? And the 80/10/10 Diet?
They are for everyone, who wants to be truly healthy, and strong. It is the way humans are supposed to eat! I have done it, and I am going back to it again, as I have slipped back to the bad habits(cooked food) and I have put on weight as a result! The body treats all cooked food as toxic, and creates fat to store the toxins in. That is why just about everyone is overweight!
Old 12-09-2007, 05:53 AM   #37
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:

Eating meat is only a factor in our being unfookingly healthy. Animal husbandry as changed considerably in the last century alone, and so have the nutrients we absorb from animal foods. With that said, I don't think anyone will die from being vegan or vegetarian. You can get your amino acids from plant foods. There are athletes that perform well on not much more than fruit! Of course, listen to your body (within reason of course, detoxification from unfookingly healthy stuff won't feel nice and magical at first but that doesn't mean you should stop at once!) and if it tells you to add a bit of butter, do so, but find the highest quality source you can afford. If it tells you to eat fish, add some. Here though, is where I'd like to mention that many times you think you're craving protein, since that's what you've been lead to believe, when you're actually craving fat. This can easily be provided by a plant based diet. Think avocados, coconuts, olives and you'll get the picture. Many nuts are also full of fats and contain high amounts of protein too.
I have been vegetarian for over 25 years,and vegan, about 8 mos. and I KNOW what works for me! I believe in what you say about listening to your body for what it needs! The body has it's own intelligence and knows what it needs to stay at optimum performance.
http://curezone.com/art/read.asp?ID=19&db=3&C0=17
Old 12-09-2007, 06:05 AM   #38
awakensong
Inactive

Quote:
They are for everyone, who wants to be truly healthy, and strong. It is the way humans are supposed to eat! I have done it, and I am going back to it again, as I have slipped back to the bad habits(cooked food) and I have put on weight as a result! The body treats all cooked food as toxic, and creates fat to store the toxins in. That is why just about everyone is overweight!
I had some email conversations with the author of Raw Food Explained and they said persons with chronic illness are supposed to eat differently. This did not coincide, however, with the other Natural Hygiene information, which said what would not be good for a healthy person certainly would never be good for a sick person.

However, this web author said sick persons should eat a lot of raw meat, eggs and milk, which all the other books said not to do. I do not think it is right, either. I do not think we are or ever were animals that we should eat other animals; how far is that from acting like animals and becoming canibals? It's also very interesting that canibal tribes became very prevalent in contracting insanity; i.e., "Mad Cow Disease/ CJD", which is said to be how today's "Farmageddon" animals are contracting it.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:37 AM   #39
megafish33

Quote:
I have been vegetarian for over 25 years,and vegan, about 8 mos. and I KNOW what works for me! I believe in what you say about listening to your body for what it needs! The body has it's own intelligence and knows what it needs to stay at optimum performance.
http://curezone.com/art/read.asp?ID=19&db=3&C0=17

Good for you! If it's not broke, don't fix it I guess. What works, works. It seems that many people have a hard time with raw and vegan, but those that stick with it can't stop talking about how good it is how they love it!

One thing that drew me closer to plant foods was actually growing them. I grow organic tomatoes (along with a few other crops) for myself in the backyard, along with other things. I use them to make all kinds of dishes, some raw, like chilled soup. Feels good when grow the stuff...
megafish33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:39 AM   #40
chris

Quote:
AWS, try the "gorilla diet" of raw foods and greens. It is the only way to unlimited health! There is no magic pill...only a magic process. The power of mind is incredible. If you truly know in your mind that you can accomplish a goal, you can do it; if you think you can't build strength and muscle, then you can't. http://www.living-foods.com/articles/bodybuilder.html
Cool, I'm gonna buy that book.

I've been saying it for a long time that you get so much stronger from raw vegan diet but I've always been a bit pissed that people are simply trying to prove to people that it's safe and healthy when they really should be saying it's for performance, power, agility, stamina and brain power.