Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 24-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #41
supertzar

But you do know that Haze strains are sativa, right?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #42
gripit

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Quote:
Arjan's Ultra Haze Number 1 by Greenhouse Feminised Seeds is the result of crossing a Neville's Haze sativa with a South East Asian landrace cannabis sativa.
Neville's haze? I thought the original strain died off? Probably a bastardized version? Whatchu think?
gripit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #43
skunksmash

well, if you've ever smoked proper ''purple haze'' you'd know that was false....

''purple haze'' the non skunk strain is a beautiful smoke, & there wernt no sativa in that....(though i have been unable to find a decent bit for about 4 years )

SK
Old 24-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #44
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripit View Post
Neville's haze? I thought the original strain died off? Probably a bastardized version? Whatchu think?
You mean the original Haze or the "original" Neville's Haze?
Old 24-06-2009, 06:57 PM   #45
octopusrex

You guys want good smokes you need to get natural 100% Michoacan. See, if you go for all the fancy weeds out there, you might get a strong high, sure, and you might have a vision of CHrist and whatnot.. But if you are a dedicated smoker, you also need: smooth taste, good leafy-weed that rolls well.. Bong users and hydro-lovers need not apply.

I'm talkin' about the kinda smokers that roll up their joints in newspaper. For that kinda joint, you need Michoacan. Anything else is just "trying" too hard.

You want proof? Here it is:

Last edited by octopusrex; 24-06-2009 at 07:00 PM.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #46
clachan

Default skunk

Skunk can cause a range of mental health problems if smoked to often.My mother works with young people in a phyciatric unit where this problem is rife.
I also speak as a person who has used a veriety of hard and "soft" drugs.
My advise to my kids......its crap,keep a clear and sober mind,your brain is very important and it doesn,t need this shit.
clachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 06:59 PM   #47
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
well, if you've ever smoked proper ''purple haze'' you'd know that was false....

''purple haze'' the non skunk strain is a beautiful smoke, & there wernt no sativa in that....(though i have been unable to find a decent bit for about 4 years )

SK
I don't know the ancestry of Purple Haze without a little research. You were saying Ultra Haze is Indica dominant, though, and that just isn't true. It's your favorite tasting strain, but you don't like the taste of Sativas! How does that work?!
Old 24-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #48
octopusrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by clachan View Post
Skunk can cause a range of mental health problems if smoked to often.My mother works with young people in a phyciatric unit where this problem is rife.
My advise to my kids......its crap,keep a clear and sober mind,your brain is very important and it doesn,t need this shit.
Oh... Pluuuuuuuseeeee..
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #49
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
You guys want good smokes you need to get natural 100% Michoacan. See, if you go for all the fancy weeds out there, you might get a strong high, sure, and you might have a vision of CHrist and whatnot.. But if you are a dedicated smoker, you also need: smooth taste, good leafy-weed that rolls well.. Bong users and hydro-lovers need not apply.

I'm talkin' about the kinda smokers that roll up their joints in newspaper. For that kinda joint, you need Michoacan. Anything else is just "trying" too hard.

You want proof? Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srNdT...eature=related
Octopusrex reprazentin' tha ooold school!
Old 24-06-2009, 07:10 PM   #50
clachan

Default see my point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
Oh... Pluuuuuuuseeeee..
This is a fine example of what this crap does.
Old 24-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #51
supertzar

Quote:
This is a fine example of what this crap does.
It makes you spell funny?
Old 24-06-2009, 07:18 PM   #52
gripit

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
You mean the original Haze or the "original" Neville's Haze?
Neville's.
Old 24-06-2009, 07:20 PM   #53
gripit

Quote:
No.
Old 24-06-2009, 07:23 PM   #54
drhemp
Inactive

Quote:
Utter nonsense, no link between mental health whatsoever, all government lies, anyway, we're not asking the Government to legalise cannabis for kids, we're asking them to legalise it for over 18s.

If you are genuinely worried about kids getting hold of cannabis then why don't you join us in calling for the Government to allow the sale of cannabis in licensed coffeeshops, like in The Netherlands? In The Netherlands, there is lower usage of cannabis among minors than in the UK precisely because the sale is regulated and it can only be bought in licensed premises where there are strict penalties for selling to minors.

No Dutch coffeeshops will ever sell to under 18s because if they get caught doing that twice they get closed down, end of. Hence why cannabis usage in higher in other European countries because the supply is left to the criminal black market.
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #55
bob_jones
Inactive

Location: Mr. Jones celebrating victory over the pigs. Two legs are good four legs are bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhemp View Post
URL: http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v09.n647.a06.html
Newshawk: http://www.norml.org.nz
Votes: 0
Pubdate: Tue, 23 Jun 2009
Source: New Zealand Herald (New Zealand)
Copyright: 2009 New Zealand Herald
Details: http://www.mapinc.org/media/300
Bookmark: http://www.mapinc.org/find?207 (Cannabis - United Kingdom)

THE TRUTH ABOUT CANNABIS

It's Britain's worst kept secret.

Even though it's illegal, more than 15 million people have tried it - including a third of all British teenagers and, by their own admission, a select group of Government ministers.

In Real Life: Should I Smoke Dope?, Nicky Taylor, an immersive journalist and single mum, embarks on a fact-finding mission to discover the truth about smoking cannabis.

Her journey mimics most people's first foray into cannabis culture - it's both funny and sometimes frightening.

In order to separate the science from the fiction, Taylor travels to Amsterdam and works in a coffee shop selling cannabis, seeing first-hand what the effects of cannabis are on everyday life.

It becomes apparent that the effects are unpredictable - no experience is the same and it varies according to one's mood, environment and, crucially, the strength of the cannabis.

In Dutch coffee shops, customers can roughly assess the strength of what they are buying because cannabis is graded according to its THC content - this is one of the active ingredients in cannabis that produces the "high effect".

The problem in Britain is that there is no way of regulating or knowing what is being dealt on the streets, and the cannabis most commonly found on sale, "skunk", is very strong.

Going on patrol with Dutch police in Amsterdam, Taylor hears a police officer make the case for their tolerant attitude to the sale and use of cannabis in coffee shops.

Back in the UK, Taylor accompanies the Peterborough police who are concerned about the use of both alcohol and cannabis by teenagers.

She talks to one of the kids who is open about his psychological addiction to the drug.

She also discovers the huge growth of an underground industry in Britain's suburbs cultivating hybridised genetically modified cannabis in ordinary houses converted to greenhouses.
There are real danger of smoking cannabis you should all know.

First of all it is smoke.

Your lungs are evolved to inhale air not smoke and it is very bad for them to be filled with smoke of any kind.

Secondly it can turn you inot an incredibly boring person.
There are people who started as teengers who have gone on to become desciples of the weed.
They sit about and talk about dope all day every day over a spliff.
I mean it is chronic. They do not talk about anything other than their head-on and how to get them and probably about other drugs to, some not natural either.
Let's face it they are very boring people.

I used to have the biggest bong in town as a 16 year old, it had an inch cone and took a four fag mix to fill the cone.

I called it the Elephant and it was a gimic.

But the standard Ariellet with and 11mm cone was normal.

I look back at it now and realise how much sport I missed out on and how badly I damaged my lungs.

I have stopped smoking altogether for over a year and had stopped for a year when I was 30 too and six months when I was 29.

But only now am I coughing up the plaque.

Have you ever used dental floss?

Smell the stuff you drag out from between your teeth; it is foul!

I have had grape seed sized balls of plaque poping out of my lungs, some smeared with tar as when you inhale smok it swirls about inside you and opens large grape seed sized holes in your lungs, they then fill with plaque.

I picked one out of the sink and smeared it between my fingers and the stink was terrible.

Deep down in my lungs I ache, not always but when I worked in a shop I was standing up all day and the tug of my diaphram would cause the bottom of my lungs agony.

I hope now the plaque pips are poping out I can get through the pain barrier and recover.
I will not have a very good or long life if I dont.

One of the reasons I started soking again when I was 31 was that I thought it would kill the pain throbbing in the bottom of my lungs.

And it did actually.

But now I have stopped again the throbbing area has grown to the other side more too.

But I can have afternoon naps now so that resets the thing and I'm not such a drinker by a long way so there is less social pressure to smoke.

But when I think of the life I could have had in place of the life of a smoker I can only regret doing it.

Not trying it, but being a bong monster all my older teens.

But there was an off duty Police man that warned me in the town centre when I was 17 that Prince Charles was bribing all my friends and they were trying to get me into drugs for money from Prince Charles.

I don't know if that was the cop who was stabbed to death recently by one of my female friends (at the time's) brother who knifed him 20 times and got off with manslaughter by saying he forgot the knife was in his hand.

But I took the point although I felt in control.

I did feel I was wasting time with them getting stoned every night in my camper van and I failed my A-levels.

But I would not have missed the trips to traveller festivals and Glastonbury for the world.

But I wish I fitted it all in with more outdoor adventures and less smoke.

In fact no smoke.

If I could go back in time and advise myself I would have told myself to put a blim on a spoon with olive oil and heat it up so it melts to a powder and lick it off and have one decent german lager.

And get friends who like a sing songs.

What is the point of being able to sing as a dead ringer for Rob Halford of Judas Priest, Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash if there is no-one to share the joy with?

Think about it...it is one heck of a range... I can get as high as Rob Halford but lower than Johnny Cash.
bob_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #56
bob_jones
Inactive

Location: Mr. Jones celebrating victory over the pigs. Two legs are good four legs are bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_jones View Post
There are real danger of smoking cannabis you should all know.

First of all it is smoke.

Your lungs are evolved to inhale air not smoke and it is very bad for them to be filled with smoke of any kind.

Secondly it can turn you inot an incredibly boring person.
There are people who started as teengers who have gone on to become desciples of the weed.
They sit about and talk about dope all day every day over a spliff.
I mean it is chronic. They do not talk about anything other than their head-on and how to get them and probably about other drugs to, some not natural either.
Let's face it they are very boring people.

I used to have the biggest bong in town as a 16 year old, it had an inch cone and took a four fag mix to fill the cone.

I called it the Elephant and it was a gimic.

But the standard Ariellet with and 11mm cone was normal.

I look back at it now and realise how much sport I missed out on and how badly I damaged my lungs.

I have stopped smoking altogether for over a year and had stopped for a year when I was 30 too and six months when I was 29.

But only now am I coughing up the plaque.

Have you ever used dental floss?

Smell the stuff you drag out from between your teeth; it is foul!

I have had grape seed sized balls of plaque poping out of my lungs, some smeared with tar as when you inhale smok it swirls about inside you and opens large grape seed sized holes in your lungs, they then fill with plaque.

I picked one out of the sink and smeared it between my fingers and the stink was terrible.

Deep down in my lungs I ache, not always but when I worked in a shop I was standing up all day and the tug of my diaphram would cause the bottom of my lungs agony.

I hope now the plaque pips are poping out I can get through the pain barrier and recover.
I will not have a very good or long life if I dont.

One of the reasons I started soking again when I was 31 was that I thought it would kill the pain throbbing in the bottom of my lungs.

And it did actually.

But now I have stopped again the throbbing area has grown to the other side more too.

But I can have afternoon naps now so that resets the thing and I'm not such a drinker by a long way so there is less social pressure to smoke.

But when I think of the life I could have had in place of the life of a smoker I can only regret doing it.

Not trying it, but being a bong monster all my older teens.

But there was an off duty Police man that warned me in the town centre when I was 17 that Prince Charles was bribing all my friends and they were trying to get me into drugs for money from Prince Charles.

I don't know if that was the cop who was stabbed to death recently by one of my female friends (at the time's) brother who knifed him 20 times and got off with manslaughter by saying he forgot the knife was in his hand.

But I took the point although I felt in control.

I did feel I was wasting time with them getting stoned every night in my camper van and I failed my A-levels.

But I would not have missed the trips to traveller festivals and Glastonbury for the world.

But I wish I fitted it all in with more outdoor adventures and less smoke.

In fact no smoke.

If I could go back in time and advise myself I would have told myself to put a blim on a spoon with olive oil and heat it up so it melts to a powder and lick it off and have one decent german lager.

And get friends who like a sing songs.

What is the point of being able to sing as a dead ringer for Rob Halford of Judas Priest, Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash if there is no-one to share the joy with?

Think about it...it is one heck of a range... I can get as high as Rob Halford but lower than Johnny Cash.

But I will add to that that it is actually brilliant for your mental health.

I was highly strung as a teenager and probably with a good joint I would not have sat down and done my engineering homework and developed the first class mind I have today.

I had an unhappy childhood in some ways but once I discovered dope I was too busy laughing to remember I was trying to forget it.

I mean going inot shops with a bong sticking out from under my leather biker jacket and giggling so much I asked fro "wriggles" as I could not say "Rizzlas" and the shop keeper getting irate and say "You are laughing like girls boys" and the girls boys words comming so close and having multiple interpretations we nealry had to crawl out of the shop as out hysterics made it hard to walk.

And even in the grim hospital years it was a great help at getting through.

I remember the Spring of 2002 daily sitting in the grounds of St. David's Nut House having a joint and a bottle of gin to myself.

No-one knew really and they thought I was much better because they will think whatever and I just strengthend my certainty that the whole process is a fraud.

But I would much prefered to have been out mountaineering.

Last edited by bob_jones; 24-06-2009 at 07:41 PM.
bob_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #57
clachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhemp View Post
Utter nonsense, no link between mental health whatsoever, all government lies, anyway, we're not asking the Government to legalise cannabis for kids, we're asking them to legalise it for over 18s.

If you are genuinely worried about kids getting hold of cannabis then why don't you join us in calling for the Government to allow the sale of cannabis in licensed coffeeshops, like in The Netherlands? In The Netherlands, there is lower usage of cannabis among minors than in the UK precisely because the sale is regulated and it can only be bought in licensed premises where there are strict penalties for selling to minors.

No Dutch coffeeshops will ever sell to under 18s because if they get caught doing that twice they get closed down, end of. Hence why cannabis usage in higher in other European countries because the supply is left to the criminal black market.
Cannabis Is an addictive drug and can cause physical and mental health problems.....fact.
I dont care if its legalised or not,thats not my point but lets be clear about this,skunk is a potentially harmfull and impressionable yong adults should not betold otherwise by pot heads.
Old 24-06-2009, 07:59 PM   #58
clachan

Default anotherfine example

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripit View Post
No.
This reply show how many brain cells in this persons brain work normally
Take note kids,is this how you want to end up,sitting in front of a computer screen stoned and only able to type "NO" ?
Old 24-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #59
gripit

Quote:
This reply show how many brain cells in this persons brain work normally
Take note kids,is this how you want to end up,sitting in front of a computer screen stoned and only able to type "NO" ?
So...the bulk of your evidence is based on what your Mommy told you? How about you provide some links like drhemp, myself and others did.
Old 24-06-2009, 08:18 PM   #60
supertzar

Quote:
I doubt it. Cannabis smoke causes no long term lung damage according to studies. I have never had "balls of plaque popping out of my lungs" and I have never seen this in anyone else or heard of it at all. Where do you get this idea? A google search for marijuana plaque turned up only information about how it prevents Alzheimer's plaque from forming in the brain.

Last edited by supertzar; 24-06-2009 at 08:25 PM.