Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 16-01-2009, 02:30 AM   #21
tjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
Is mms really just tap water?

Peace
No but tap water is usually slightly chlorinated to kill germs.
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

Last edited by tjohn; 16-01-2009 at 02:44 AM. Reason: because I wanted to, OK? lol
tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 02:54 AM   #22
tjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrish View Post
http://http://projectavalon.net/foru...ead.php?t=4781

I hope the above link works, there are 21 pages on this thread and it follows the stories of people trying the MMS

If it does not work try googling project avalon, go into the forum and look for the section health/Alternative medicine

Patrish xx
The link doesn't work because it has two http://'s. Either that, or I have drunk far too much alcohol!

Here's the link that does work.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4781
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

Last edited by tjohn; 16-01-2009 at 03:06 AM. Reason: because... (and) asking that question is a stupid question
tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 04:30 AM   #23
patrish

Default thanks

Hi tjohn,

Thanks for sorting out the link.

Anyone who reads it will see that MMS is more than tap water

Patrish x
Old 16-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #24
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

When I've got some cash I'm going to get the book and try some MMS out for myself.
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #25
patrish

http://www.miraclemineral.org/

If you click on the link and scroll down the first book on MMS is free.

Patrish xx

I hope I got the link right this time
Old 17-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #26
happyman

I tried it, it works great if you are sick. I recommand you to download the first book, it is free.
happyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #27
jolinemaria
Inactive

I have used it to kill off some intestal parasites.
Works great. They are gone.
And I feel much better.

There are some internetforums on mms.
You can check peoples experiences there.

Interview with Jim Humble the discoverer of MMS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGjUp....php?f=22&t=79

Last edited by jolinemaria; 17-01-2009 at 06:36 PM.
jolinemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #28
nirvana
Banned

May get some in a few weeks. If it don't work i've only lost £40 .If it does work .I win my health back lol.
So maybe a good gamble to take.

Peace
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #29
alternative_answer

I've purchased some today from UK website, I will keep coming back here to update on my experience of using this product. I will give an almost daily update if possible. Wish me luck.
Old 18-01-2009, 10:42 PM   #30
minestrone321

Default mms experiences

Hi. I also got very curious on mms after hearing about it from friends, and specially after seeing the Jim humble interview, so I bought a bottle not so long ago.
I have only been using it for 6 days now. I'm taking it slow so using 5 drops of mms at this point, mixing it with 20-25 drops of lemon.

What I have noticed from day 1 to now is that I have to use the bathroom more than usual, just to day I have had the need maybe 7-8 times. Cant remember exactly, but much more than usual. I don't have an upset stomach or anything so that is good so far. I'm thinking maybe it's a sign of detoxification? i haven't done a detox before so cant really tell.

I also have noticed that my cough is better. I had the flu for about 20 days ago and haven't been able to shake the cough off since. But it seems to be clearing in my chest (more or less), I don't have rounds of coughing up slimeballs , just some minor irritation now and then.

So far the mms have made a positive impression on me, except maybe the taste. -and that I feel somewhat like a guinea pig trying this out. (you know, hope it not turns out to be terribly unhealthy in 6 months)

I would definitely love to hear more of other peoples experiences on this..

Have a beautiful night everyone :-)
minestrone321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 12:12 AM   #31
time2wakeup

I got some MMS also after hearing the Jim Humble story. I was also impressed with the you tube clips of the guy covering from cancer through MMS and I think some other herbal products. The price of it is amazing, no one should be without it. I used it to clear a parasite - I think in my colon. I do not have the disciline to take it every day - the taste is not the best. I have a sleeping problem so I want to start taking it again. I never took it with any juice - they do say you can take some organic juice but I never knew what to get as I was confussed about what workered or not becuase it cant be vitamin c. What does anyone take it with? I would ideally like something available in the uk and cheap.
time2wakeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 10:52 AM   #32
minestrone321

Hi Time2wakeup. I have not been using anything with mms. Just 5 drops mms, 25 drops of lemon or lime to activate it, and after 3 minutes i just drink it with water. Works just fine, but of course the taste gets worse for every drop. I have read on the Avalon forum that pineapple juice should be a very nice blender. Takes away the taste of mms, and doesn't contain too much of vitamin C. I'm getting some very soon.

About the vitamin C I think it's ok to take a little, like pineapple and apple juice contains some C vit, but not as much as f.ex orange juice. So of what I have read I think it's ok to use those juices that have just a little, but not the ones that have ADDED vitamin C, or orange juice..

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...dspice&dbid=37

As you see, it has a lot of it. On the other hand, if you have taken too much mms, and starting to feel nausea, I think vitamin C will make it stop. So I keep an orange in my fridge at all times, just in case.

Quote:
I never took it with any juice - they do say you can take some organic juice but I never knew what to get as I was confussed about what workered or not becuase it cant be vitamin c. What does anyone take it with?
Old 19-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #33
jolinemaria
Inactive

I have been using it for over 2 month in doses varying from 6 drops up till 15 drops 2 a day. No harm has come to me. Build up slowly though and feel inside what your body wants. It might be a bit tough for people with sensitive stomachs. I activate it with fresh lemon. Then I add 100 ml of water and 100ml of a organic apple juice. and I take it one hour after a meal. Works best for my stomach.

The most difficult in my process was/is that it also releases emotional residues. And I had a pretty rough past. This is often thougher on me than the physical cleansing. Since this is not mentioned anywhere I do it here. If there are traumatic experiences in your past, take care to go slow. They surface while being relieved, and you do have to cope with that.

For the rest I have not met with any reason for caution apart from the normal sensible things like 'listen to your body'.

Good luck to you all!
jolinemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 09:44 PM   #34
nirvana
Banned

Would mms be of any value for a mate who has dystonia?

Peace
Old 19-01-2009, 10:18 PM   #35
onourwayto2012

Just now ordered some. Thanks everyone for the info. I spend alot more than this on sh*t that's not good for me so I am more than willing to give it a go. Sounds like pretty amazing stuff.....keep you posted.
onourwayto2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #36
minestrone321

Default mms advisor

Quote:
Would mms be of any value for a mate who has dystonia?

Peace
Hi Nirvana. Maybe this site can give you an answer.

http://mmsadvisor.com/
Old 20-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #37
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by minestrone321 View Post
Hi Nirvana. Maybe this site can give you an answer.

http://mmsadvisor.com/

Thanks
Old 20-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #38
pure_energy

I bought one bottle yesterday and I cant wait to have some but there are still some details that bothers me for example:

- Why some people get very sick for days on end? I suppose is "cleaning" from the inside out but then again I want to use to heal not to get on this game of "if you got sick reduce one drop and then try to increase again later".
- I am TOTALLY AGAINST the big pharma ( I want to be self sufficient on energy, food and medicine wise and that is why I am betting on MMS ) but imagine a GP telling you that amoxicillin is going to make you very sick and you should start on 200mg and then increase/decrease accordantly with your sickness.

I really want to feel that if I am going to dive head first on this MMS that is actually is going to make me feel better... how can I tell that is working if all that makes me feel for the first week is vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue etc.

Sorry for this and I am going for it anyway but I just wanted to let my doubts here first and see what you guys have to say.

Cheers
pure_energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
Has anyone tried this yet.

Peace
Hi yes i used it for over 6 months , mixed with a little apple juice .Its an acquired taste! I wasn't sick with it or had diarrhea .Cant say how well it worked as i still had conventional treatment some time later .Know a few people who where using it thru emails from the original supplier they had some side effects but nothing major .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 01:02 PM   #40
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Hi yes i used it for over 6 months , mixed with a little apple juice .Its an acquired taste! I wasn't sick with it or had diarrhea .Cant say how well it worked as i still had conventional treatment some time later .Know a few people who where using it thru emails from the original supplier they had some side effects but nothing major .
What was it you tried? MMS?
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote