Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 19-11-2015, 01:35 PM   #361
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
Regarding sweets I tend to eat a few foxes mints / imperial mints as it Helps to null cravings to smoke.

the usual times I really feel funny / on edge is after a cup of tea, I get jittery, and on edge like my adrenaline has gone through the roof.

Hydration wise I dont really drink much water per day. my urine is usually darker than a normal sample.

I would like to get to the bottom I am thinking its ssonething to do with chemicals / imbalance.

What would be the best course of action?
Drink more water chronic dehydration is a direct cause of stress, anxiety and all kind of ills and your body may need more of it for x reason or x mineral imbalance. Get a bloodtest, hair mineral analyst test and stool test if you can the whole deal to get a better idea. No unfiltered tap water for drinking because it could contribute to mineral imbalance often copper because of the pipes.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2015, 06:00 AM   #362
blaze9

Vitamin D is a big one to check out
Old 24-11-2015, 09:17 AM   #363
artmuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze9 View Post
Vitamin D is a big one to check out
I have been taking 1600IU of vitamin D3 for the past 4 months but I don't seem to notice any improvements.

The only things that are helping are listening to the audiobooks of Dr Claire Weekes where she mentions the only thing to fix anxiety and panic attacks is to accept them.
Old 24-11-2015, 09:32 AM   #364
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post
I have been taking 1600IU of vitamin D3 for the past 4 months but I don't seem to notice any improvements.

The only things that are helping are listening to the audiobooks of Dr Claire Weekes where she mentions the only thing to fix anxiety and panic attacks is to accept them.
I take 10,000iu a day, every other day in the winter I take two of them. I always bite the cap to make sure it bursts. and take Vit K2 with it.

Its really hard to say if they help. as I do many other things too. To scared to go down that black hole again in case this time I cant drag myself out.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2015, 05:09 PM   #365
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post

1600 is not much the usual dose to cure a deficiency is 50,000ui per week or 4000-10,000 daily. White skin makes about 15,000-20,000ui for 15-45mins of sunlight, it's a big concern for us in the northen hemisphere and moreso for dark-skinned folks.

I picked up a lizard uvb bulb for my desk lol instead of buying an expensive lamp and it's great i'm thinking about changing a couple more around the house. I take 7000ui daily and sun everyday when it's not covered up and I feel great I used to be achy and kinda stressed and some mood swings without enough vit D it's an essential
Old 24-11-2015, 05:28 PM   #366
tildatod
Banned

I take over 10 000IU vit D3 per day, along with K2 MK7, and magnesium.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 02:17 PM   #367
very_452001

Hi artmuzz, I sent you a PM. I believe I am a sufferer of this as well.

Do you have a history of this problem or it happened recently like mine?
very_452001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 06:26 PM   #368
artmuzz

Hi very_452001

I remember I had my first panic attack that lasted about 5 minutes when I was looking at iPhone cases at my local TK Maxx away back in 2012. My next panic attack wasn't until February 2015 when I was rushed to A&E but there was nothing physically wrong with me. Two weeks after that I had another panic attack and that was the worst panic attack I experienced which started off the anxiety symptoms that have been constant for nine months. I have been through a lot of stress with losing my mother to cancer in 2014 which was could be part of the reason I suffered those attacks.

My symptoms were dizziness, light headedness, acid reflux, nausea, derealization, unreality, pressure sensations in my face and head, hazy dream like vision, fast heartbeat, anxiety and depression and a sense that I am spinning and brain fog.

The only thing that has worked is by reading Dr Claire Weekes who says the only way to fix this is to accept, float and let time pass.

Last edited by artmuzz; 26-11-2015 at 07:46 PM.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 10:01 AM   #369
very_452001

Ok it looks like you had 2 panic attacks few years apart then it gotten constant this year. I believe my anxiety will get constant like yours if I do not address it soon. My GP is hopeless and hopefully alternative health forums like these can address our problems.

Regarding Dr Claire Weekes book, her book says just accept the suffering and don't do nothing about it?
Old 27-11-2015, 11:25 AM   #370
artmuzz

Here is a video about Dr Claire Weekes fix from anxiety and panic attacks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQayrHxGDcc

Last edited by artmuzz; 27-11-2015 at 11:29 AM.
Old 27-11-2015, 02:49 PM   #371
very_452001

Glad to hear that Dr Claire Weekes book cured your anxiety. I shall look into this video.
Old 27-11-2015, 04:07 PM   #372
artmuzz

I wouldn't say I'm cured yet but its made me handle my anxiety and the physical symptoms better than before.
Old 27-11-2015, 09:37 PM   #373
very_452001

Ok its good to hear an improvement.

Funny thing for me to say is that if for example if I was waiting in a queue for the scariest theme park ride in the world I wouldn't have panic attacks or if a terrorist took over a building next door to mine I wouldn't have a panic attack however its strange that I get a panic/anxiety attack just sitting/standing doing nothing.

I cant call myself depressed, I have no stress, don't understand how I got this health problem all of a sudden.
Old 27-11-2015, 10:32 PM   #374
artmuzz

Yeah, I am the same, I have to keep active or keep my mind occupied or else I start feeling a panic attack creeping up. For example if I am in the doctor's waiting room I start feeling uneasy or if I am sitting doing nothing and in silence I start feeling uneasy.

However, unlike you, I suffer depression, stress, worry and agitation and my psychologist reckons that my panic attacks are the result of years of bottled anger, frustration and upset.

Last edited by artmuzz; 27-11-2015 at 10:35 PM.
Old 27-11-2015, 11:39 PM   #375
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
I take over 10 000IU vit D3 per day, along with K2 MK7, and magnesium.
I took 20,000ui yesterday and I feel great with that stuff, I ordered 50,000ui pills that i'll take twice or once a week for the winter and year long.

About the anxiety and panics i've read recently how vit D literally cured people of that when all else seemed ok. I used to get random bout of anxiety/uneasiness when smoking herb not anymore with the vit D. We can eat healthy as prefered but if we lack the essential vit D hormone everything is affected. Sun and water are the pillars of life and the fear/avoidance of the sun is probably the biggest health conspiracy.
Old 28-11-2015, 12:07 PM   #376
very_452001

I do recall reading a post earlier in this thread about black magic being a possible cause. To atheists this sounds nonsense however for faith believers it has to be considered.

I understand that each religion/tribe/culture have its own version of black magic. For e.g. there's Sihr in Islam, Jewish black magic, witches in Christian religion that were burned to the stake hundreds of years ago in England. But it all comes under the common universal black magic.

I live in a highly populated muslim area and I do hear local stories of people lives being ruined by sihr (black magic) done mostly by elderly women. Hear married couples being separated, people turning ill suddenly, someone losing their fortune over night, demonic jinn possessions etc. Black magic is rife in my community and I see commercial services everywhere to get rid of them.

For faith believers is there a common universal way to get rid of black magic that will work in all religions/cultures/tribes?
Old 28-11-2015, 03:20 PM   #377
artmuzz

I read about black magic too. Another theory I read was that it could be spiritual ascension as the symptoms I've been experiencing are the same symptoms as ascension.

http://www.psychickelli.com/blog/201...ciousness.aspx

Quote:
EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER
Now that you’re ‘plugged in’ you will notice periods of sudden nervousness or anxiety that comes and goes spontaneously for no apparent reason; feeling drained of energy, often around particular people or in certain places; unexplainable worry, panic attacks or feeling overwhelmed; a feeling that you are going crazy or losing your mind; nervous breakdowns; soul transformations or transforming events occurring all at once; sudden and unexpected changes and feeling that you are spiraling out of control.

This is all normal and a phase. It’s part of the chakra system opening and closing (especially the heart and solar plexus). You will notice an increase in "self-talk" or inner chatter. You'll find yourself talking to yourself more often. It’s a perfect way to get though emotional swings. Simply put, go with the flow because it’s a releasing mechanism to some pent up feelings you’ve harbored for a while. Accept your feelings as they come up. Understand that you will have these emotions because you need to get to the root cause of the emotion and deal with it once and for all. It served a huge, positive purpose in your life and it changes you to be the wonderful person you are now.

Last edited by artmuzz; 28-11-2015 at 03:25 PM.
Old 28-11-2015, 04:10 PM   #378
very_452001

That links say its a good positive thing and I should feel lucky to have it unlike black magic which is malicious and negative.

Doesn't feel positive though.

Also the same symptoms is associated with black magic so is it positive spiritual ascension or negative black magic?
Old 06-12-2015, 05:22 PM   #379
cody2

Try this and see if it works...

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...o-dissolve-it/
cody2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 10:04 AM   #380
ally_uk

I am at my wits end with this, I have cleaned up my diet, started exercising more cut back on the caffeine and ensured I am getting more sleep.

I also have quit smoking by using nicotine patches and havent smoked for about for about 3 months now.

I am currently facing anxiety everyday, I have alot of tension in my neck around the front of the throat and I am constantly trying to hold it together. I have noticed that when I am tense my breathing becomes out of whack so I have recently started trying to correct this by using mindfulness breathing techniques.

I don't really want to go down the path of medication, I am due to join a new new doctors surgey and will make them aware that I need professional help with this. so realistically what the hell is wrong with me? is it to much cortisol? to much adrenaline? trauma? I grew up in a household where my dad was a heavy drinker. I have always been quiet slightly introverted as a person.

I guess I just want help this is really holding me back in life and I often get very low and i'm ashamed to say this at my lowest point I become so frustrated putting myself out of this misery seems like the only way out. Which in reality is ridiuclous because inside I know I am strong.

One last thing I am going to try is go cleaning from the nicotine replacement therapy

Last edited by ally_uk; 07-12-2015 at 10:05 AM. Reason: edit
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote