Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 15-02-2015, 03:44 PM   #1
bandy_legs
Inactive

Default Skunk is dangerous to mental health

Skunk to blame for 1 in 4 mental illnesses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...disorders.html

I have to say I agree that it is. I used to smoke a lot of skunk, probably every night for about 3 to 4 months and one night I had a psychotic episode. Voices screaming at me, shouting 'you bastard!', artex ceiling moving and the Devils face being formed in it; heart rate all over the place; God's voice telling me I had to change...pretty scary shit I can tell you. I ended up in hospital clutching a bible and jibbering like an idiot to myself.

Made a full recovery once it wore off and the light of day brought me back down, but that was it after at, never again.

Anyone else any thoughts or batshit scary episodes?
bandy_legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 03:46 PM   #2
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

the daily fail does it again.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 03:48 PM   #3
andy1033

I have never smoked in my life, and i agree it should be illegal. But they should not inprison people for doing it to themselves, but treatment.

But i agree, i do not like it, and i think your playing a game of dice with the universe if you do it.

I have never smoked anything in my life, so have no 1st hand experience. But i agree with the assessment that its a dangerous game people play.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 03:55 PM   #4
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I have never smoked in my life, and i agree it should be illegal. But they should not inprison people for doing it to themselves, but treatment.

But i agree, i do not like it, and i think your playing a game of dice with the universe if you do it.

I have never smoked anything in my life, so have no 1st hand experience. But i agree with the assessment that its a dangerous game people play.
"i don't know anything about it and have never tried it, but i know it's bad."
um .. ya.
Old 15-02-2015, 04:02 PM   #5
vinnievega

Quote:

That's probably why you're expressing such a drastic action concerning a plant. Only people who don't know what it is or does and are infected by the mainstream propaganda would suggest such a crazy proposal. What kind of materials should our dear government restrict beside this, you think? And what kind of 'treatment' should the (psychiatric) authorities force on people? Enlighten me.

Do you realize you're just advertising the Orwellian state with suggestions like the one above. Do you realize how totalitarian this is and what kind of society this brings forth?

Last edited by vinnievega; 15-02-2015 at 04:03 PM.
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 04:04 PM   #6
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
"i don't know anything about it and have never tried it, but i know it's bad."
um .. ya.
Opening up brain receptors that are closed in you, is playing a game of dice with the universe.

If you naturally have a religious experience without drugs, it was meant to be, and many have it this way. But forcing it, by doing heavy drugs, is asking for a percentage not being able to handle it.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 15-02-2015 at 04:11 PM.
Old 15-02-2015, 04:04 PM   #7
amyturtle
Inactive

It does mess with your mind - no denying it. The people who supply it do so knowing that they're helping to placate the otherwise restless masses. It's like Soma.
amyturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 04:14 PM   #8
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandy_legs View Post
Skunk to blame for 1 in 4 mental illnesses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...disorders.html

I have to say I agree that it is. I used to smoke a lot of skunk, probably every night for about 3 to 4 months and one night I had a psychotic episode. Voices screaming at me, shouting 'you bastard!', artex ceiling moving and the Devils face being formed in it; heart rate all over the place; God's voice telling me I had to change...pretty scary shit I can tell you. I ended up in hospital clutching a bible and jibbering like an idiot to myself.

Made a full recovery once it wore off and the light of day brought me back down, but that was it after at, never again.

Anyone else any thoughts or batshit scary episodes?
I have smoked "skunk" almost every day for the last 10 years or so. even extracts and hash made from it, and I have no mental problems from it at all. I know many many people who do the same as me and they are all sane.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 04:18 PM   #9
alf hearted
Banned

If anyone wants to know why binge-drinking for the under-25's is down, skunk is why. I'd rather deal with a stoned idiot than a drunken one any day of the week.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 04:31 PM   #10
gaby de wilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
I have smoked "skunk" almost every day for the last 10 years or so. even extracts and hash made from it, and I have no mental problems from it at all. I know many many people who do the same as me and they are all sane.
Same here, I know lots of people who smoked kilos of weed. We should create laws to lock up the psychopaths. Society will never be safe with people walking around who are searching for excuses to lock up others, invade peoples privacy and stick their nose where it doesn't belong. These are dangerous people who cant be trusted with anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Defined as a personality disorder characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse, and disinhibited behavior.

Last edited by gaby de wilde; 15-02-2015 at 04:32 PM.
gaby de wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 04:38 PM   #11
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaby de wilde View Post
Same here, I know lots of people who smoked kilos of weed. We should create laws to lock up the psychopaths. Society will never be safe with people walking around who are searching for excuses to lock up others, invade peoples privacy and stick their nose where it doesn't belong. These are dangerous people who cant be trusted with anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Defined as a personality disorder characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse, and disinhibited behavior.
Well said And a warm welcome to the forum..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 04:41 PM   #12
vinnievega

Quote:
Opening up brain receptors that are closed in you, is playing a game of dice with the universe.

If you naturally have a religious experience without drugs, it was meant to be, and many have it this way. But forcing it, by doing heavy drugs, is asking for a percentage not being able to handle it.
Now you're talking gibberish and this part of the sentence completely discredits everything you have to say about this subject. Which is logical because you're uninformed and inexperienced about it, but don't try to impose restrictions or punishments on people who do have an understanding and, most importantly, a free will.
Old 15-02-2015, 04:44 PM   #13
alf hearted
Banned

The only time weed is a heavy drug is if you have a 1 tonne bale of it. People who think weed is a heavy drug shouldn't take anything more mind altering than a sugary drink.

Last edited by alf hearted; 15-02-2015 at 04:45 PM.
Old 15-02-2015, 04:49 PM   #14
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnievega View Post
Now you're talking gibberish and this part of the sentence completely discredits everything you have to say about this subject. Which is logical because you're uninformed and inexperienced about it, but don't try to impose restrictions or punishments on people who do have an understanding and, most importantly, a free will.
What ever.

If you were meant to have opened up your brain receptors, you would. It has happened without taking drugs to people. When you hear this obsession people have with claiming that only druggies open upto something is wrong.

When you hear people trying to rationalise there drug use, by claiming that only drug takers open upto religious experiences are wrong. When you hear people claiming that drugs opened up our ancestors to stuff is wrong.

Just because people say cannabis is weak drug, does not mean loads have horrible experiences on it. Thats what i mean by heavy drugs.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 15-02-2015 at 04:58 PM.
Old 15-02-2015, 04:57 PM   #15
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
I, as a responsible adult human being, will never concede the power to anyone to regulate my choice of what I put into my body, or where I go with my mind. From the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, is it not? I choose what may or may not cross that border. Here I am the customs agent. I am the coastguard. I am the sole legal and spiritual government of this territory, and only the laws I choose to enact within myself are applicable.

Alexander Shulgin.
Right on, bro'.

Read this and educate yourself, andy.

http://www.psychedelic-library.org/shulgin2.htm
Old 15-02-2015, 05:00 PM   #16
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Right on, bro'.

Read this and educate yourself, andy.

http://www.psychedelic-library.org/shulgin2.htm
No thanks, i have seen a person do that rubbish, and i saw the consequences.

His brain receptors should not of opened, and without doing such things as smoke that rubbish he never would of had that trouble.

So i have my views, and i agree with the gov.
^^
So true
Old 15-02-2015, 05:00 PM   #17
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:

pot is not "heavy drugs."
Old 15-02-2015, 05:04 PM   #18
vinnievega

Quote:
What ever.

If you were meant to have opened up your brain receptors, you would. It has happened without taking drugs to people. When you hear this obsession people have with claiming that only druggies open upto something is wrong.

When you hear people trying to rationalise there drug use, by claiming that only drug takers open upto religious experiences are wrong. When you hear people claiming that drugs opened up our ancestors to stuff is wrong.

Just because people say cannabis is weak drug, does not mean loads have horrible experiences on it. Thats what i mean by heavy drugs.
If you were meant to have opened up your brain receptors, you would Well, these plants have been put here by a potential creative force (nature), so who says your brain receptors are not meant to be opened by it?

Just because people say cannabis is weak drug, does not mean loads have horrible experiences on it
One can have horrible experiences with all types of shit, that doesn't mean it can be classified as a heavy drug, let alone that it's a reason to make it illegal and offer people 'treatment' for their illness, as you say.
Old 15-02-2015, 05:04 PM   #19
vinnievega

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
The only time weed is a heavy drug is if you have a 1 tonne bale of it. People who think weed is a heavy drug shouldn't take anything more mind altering than a sugary drink.
We Agree?? Blimey.
Old 15-02-2015, 05:08 PM   #20
zephiloyd

Quote:
When you hear people claiming that drugs opened up our ancestors to stuff is wrong.
OF COURSE

Last edited by zephiloyd; 15-02-2015 at 05:08 PM.
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote