Old 09-07-2014, 10:19 PM   #21
evilc

V good to see this stuck at the top where it belongs
evilc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:42 PM   #22
wakingthedead

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Great Idea , but the Trouble is, most MPs will have already left for the Summer recess ,and its a Friday are the kids off school on this date ??
As always you have to go with the negative Granny! But then again you love kids and will do anything to support and protect them...apart from this

All I can say it is a great Idea and hope to see you all there :luv:
Old 09-07-2014, 11:49 PM   #23
wakingthedead

Quote:
No I am not honest ....but if the Bastards have left for the Summer ,whats the point ? I want us to Scare the Shit out of them ,not make it into some fecking party ....this is about CHILD ABUSE .
Exactly about child abuse and sacrifice!!! I don't give a damn if they are there or not..it will be recorded and news!!! be mad all you want....you will still get your pay check
Old 10-07-2014, 09:40 AM   #24
kaiser

Parliment and schools dont recess untill the 22nd July, thats the following Tuesday btw.

Very disappointed with you Grannie given the subject that you even attempt to deter people going down on the 18th.

Recess dates to 2015
http://www.parliament.uk/about/faqs/.../recess-dates/
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 10-07-2014 at 09:41 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:27 AM   #25
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Parliment and schools dont recess untill the 22nd July, thats the following Tuesday btw.

Very disappointed with you Grannie given the subject that you even attempt to deter people going down on the 18th.

Recess dates to 2015
http://www.parliament.uk/about/faqs/.../recess-dates/
Please Please do not misunderstand what I was saying ...I imagine by Friday 18th Most MPS will have left for the summer I doubt many will bother attending for the following two days of Parliament ,they will be swanning on Yachts ,and Country homes or Carribean Islands by that time avoiding the Protest..Also Neil mentioned taking the Kids down which is a great Idea ,it would help maintain the Police reaction ...BUT if the Kids are still in school its not possible for most parents ,I would take my nephews in fact ,but they do not break up till the 22nd ...That was my Point ,NOT to try and tell people not to go .

Please don't put words in my mouth ...its big enough as it is ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:26 AM   #26
dancing bear

Day booked off. See you there !
dancing bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:41 AM   #27
kaiser

Quote:
Please Please do not misunderstand what I was saying ...I imagine by Friday 18th Most MPS will have left for the summer I doubt many will bother attending for the following two days of Parliament ,they will be swanning on Yachts ,and Country homes or Carribean Islands by that time avoiding the Protest..Also Neil mentioned taking the Kids down which is a great Idea ,it would help maintain the Police reaction ...BUT if the Kids are still in school its not possible for most parents ,I would take my nephews in fact ,but they do not break up till the 22nd ...That was my Point ,NOT to try and tell people not to go .

Please don't put words in my mouth ...its big enough as it is ...
Fair does.

No mob here...

Im going down its only £26 on the train return and will be an interesting day out even if the MP's run for the hills we nend to be visible in the real world en mass and the time is now.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 10-07-2014 at 11:49 AM.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:00 PM   #28
grannie27

Quote:
Fair does.

No mob here...

Im going down its only £26 on the train return and will be an interesting day out even if the MP's run for the hills we nend to be visible in the real world en mass and the time is now.
We should organise a meet up point for DI forum members ,it would be great to meet the DI motley crew ...
Old 10-07-2014, 12:06 PM   #29
kaiser

Quote:
We should organise a meet up point for DI forum members ,it would be great to meet the DI motley crew ...
umm, maybe we should agree to wear somethng to distinguish us from the crowd? How about a David icke mask that would scare the shit out the establishment if thousands stood outside parliament wearing Icke or even Maloney masks chanting paedos out!

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 10-07-2014 at 12:06 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:19 PM   #30
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakingthedead View Post
Exactly about child abuse and sacrifice!!! I don't give a damn if they are there or not..it will be recorded and news!!! be mad all you want....you will still get your pay check
Stop using any excuse to get personal ...OK you hate me Fine, I have got the message I suggest you put me on Ignore then.

But go back and read what I said before you start slinging mud ..once again

Quote:
it will be recorded and news!!!
What all over the BBC news ??? Sky ??? ITV ??? don't hold your breath . Did you see how much coverage they gave the last public protest in London ??
Old 10-07-2014, 01:09 PM   #31
neil2009

Quote:
umm, maybe we should agree to wear somethng to distinguish us from the crowd? How about a David icke mask that would scare the shit out the establishment if thousands stood outside parliament wearing Icke or even Maloney masks chanting paedos out!
great idea kaiser!
neil2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:25 PM   #32
woodie
Inactive

Quote:
I would be discreet about mentioning a time or place to soon maybe we could pm anyone that has said they may attend a day or two in advance, im not sure how secure pm's are.
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:13 PM   #33
velma

I shall go, to stand up and be counted and to hear Bill Maloney, the only man with the balls to speak truth to power. Westminster must cover up the crimes of this paedophile ring at all costs, or as Geoffrey Dickens said, it will rock the establishment to it's foundations. Only we can expose it. I can't think of a better reason to keep your kids off school, apart from the fact that the Education System is dire and Michael Gove is a ****. It will also be a bonus to piss off police, who are all card carrying members of the same 'Club.'

Last edited by velma; 10-07-2014 at 08:15 PM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:18 PM   #34
velma

Quote:
I imagine by Friday 18th Most MPS will have left for the summer I doubt many will bother attending for the following two days of Parliament ,they will be swanning on Yachts ,and Country homes or Carribean Islands.
...and raping children.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:43 PM   #35
blue_sun
Inactive

I've just checked and it will cost me £24 for the rail ticket on the day. So it looks like I'll be coming to this.
blue_sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:25 PM   #36
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_sun View Post
I've just checked and it will cost me £24 for the rail ticket on the day. So it looks like I'll be coming to this.
I cant find anything under £100 from Liverpool Lime street , anyone know any good sites for cheap tickets ??
Old 10-07-2014, 09:56 PM   #37
blue_sun
Inactive

Smile

I used http://www.thetrainline.com/

Try travelling off peak to reduce the cost.

Last edited by blue_sun; 10-07-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:16 PM   #38
grannie27

Quote:
I used http://www.thetrainline.com/

Try travelling off peak to reduce the cost.
That would mean leaving before 6 am ,and returning after 7 pm ...its too long a day for me , I get tired pretty fast these days ....the chemo etc, screwed me over , I need to cat nap about every 4/6 hours these days
Old 10-07-2014, 10:17 PM   #39
blue_sun
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
That would mean leaving before 6 am ,and returning after 7 pm ...its too long a day for me , I get tired pretty fast these days ....the chemo etc, screwed me over , I need to cat nap about every 4/6 hours these days
Isn't off peak after 9.30am too. Getting there a bit later shouldn't matter too much as long as you get there.

Last edited by blue_sun; 10-07-2014 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:28 PM   #40
grannie27

Quote:
Isn't off peak after 9.30am too. Getting there a bit later shouldn't matter too much as long as you get there.
Oh Ok I thought it started at 10.30 ....I will keep looking then ...cheers