Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 04-09-2012, 01:01 PM   #1321
honeyrose
Inactive

Default 'The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse'

According to Andreas Moritz in his book 'The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse' the body's protein requirements are very small. He says that 95% of the body's protein is recycled . The liver synthesizes new proteins from amino acids that are not necessarily derived from the foods you eat. In fact, each cell in the body makes proteins.

He says that overeating proteins can severely congest the blood and lymph and can suffocate cells, thereby diminishing their ability to manufacture proteins.
In fact most protein deficiencies result from eating too much protein.

He states that it would be far too complicated, inefficient, and laborious for the body to convert degenerated cadaver-proteins from killed animals into fresh, vital proteins. Heating fish, eggs, meat and poultry almost completely kills these proteins, making it very difficult for human cells to use them. If the body depended upon eating protein foods on a regular basis, most people in the world would be deathly ill or dead by now.

People on a balanced vegan diet rarely suffer from chronic illness. A recent study showed that a vegan diet may reverse diabetes. In addition, it is a myth that vegans are more prone to anemia owing to a deficiency in vitamin B12 than meat-eaters. In fact, he has seen more anemic meat-eaters than vegetarians who are anemic.

The idea of having to combine certain foods in order to get complete proteins is plain misinformation too. The body does not depend on food proteins to produce the proteins it requires to be healthy.

The strongest animals such as the elephant, wild horse, gorilla and bull do not have to eat animal proteins. Like us, their large lungs provide them with the right amount of molecules to make their own proteins and strong muscles. If given animal protein-based feeds, they become sick or die.

In addition, consider how plants such as avocados, beans, nuts and seeds make their proteins. These plants take the nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon and oxygen molecules (carbon dioxide) from the air. With the help of the sun and water (combined hydrogen and oxygen molecules) and a few minerals from the soil, they make 'solid' carbohydrates and proteins.

Is our body any less capable of doing the same?

Life-long vegans have the lowest incidence of gallstones, heart disease and cancer.

Overeating of proteins of animal origin causes thickening of the liver blood vessels, which leads to gallstone formation in the bile ducts. The presence of gallstones reduces bile production which in turn undermines the body's ability to digest fats. Good fats found in plant foods are beneficial but animal proteins are the opposite.

So, vegetables, salads, fruit and complex carbohydrates are the healthy choices together with sea salt which is of the utmost importance for health. Never eat commercial salt!

Probably just avoid refined flour and products made from refined flours but don't give up grains entirely.

Plam - You might want to read the book. I recommend it.

IAndreas Moritz... he's on Youtube - just wish his voice was a little more animated, hence the reason I decided to buy the book - definitely worth it and I thank the poster on my gall stone thread for telling me about it.

I've been a meat eater and dairy eater most of my life and now I've converted to being mostly vegan (I'm eating fish and shellfish) for health reasons. Since I read the thread on grains, I'm giving those up too because I think most of them contribute to bad health judging from the research that people have done on them. And I always had porridge for breakfast thinking it was healthy for the heart... now I'm not convinced. I had a big bowl of the stuff just before I read the grains thread

.....And of course the other thing that really must go is the wine despite the healthy heart proclamations

So - I guess I'm now part of the 'Vegan Conspiracy'

Come on Plam! ....Rough me up now I've come clean haha! Dig those claws in you carnivore you!
honeyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:19 PM   #1322
surfsteve

Interesting thread.

Do you really believe there is a vegan conspiracy to purposely kill people? I think the problem lies in the fact that it has evolved into a religion to be accepted on blind faith without scientific evidence.

Who cares what our ancestors ate? The average masses are stupid now and they were probably stupid back then too!

I'm not here to argue to what degree veganism has evolved into a conspiracy. Of course it has. There has always been money involved in deception either through intention or by blind faith aka ignorance. Maybe one person needs to either eat meat or take B-12, while another can be perfectly healthy by maintaining a proper balance of microbes that produce an arguably superior form of the vitamin. There are probably more than just one way to optimal health.
surfsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:26 PM   #1323
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
Interesting thread.

Do you really believe there is a vegan conspiracy to purposely kill people? I think the problem lies in the fact that it has evolved into a religion to be accepted on blind faith without scientific evidence.
Yes and No

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind radio View Post
I dont think there's a vegan conspiracy but a new world order one which will attempt to hijack these morally considerate people in much the same way they hijacked genuine environmentalists in the global warming scam started in the early 90s. the criticism i have of vegetarians are related to those on the fashion band wagon who haven't given much moral consideration to their eating habits as their "cool" image and adopted eating habits might present.

Last edited by plam; 04-09-2012 at 04:27 PM.
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:36 PM   #1324
plam
Banned

honeyrose, I've seen a video with this guy, Andreas Moritz
He looks freaky sorry, I'm very subjective on that
I'm sorry but I can't be trusting a person who
my gut feeling rejects outright.

I still remind people about when I first saw Toby Blair in 1996
Immediately I said - this one is crook.
Everyone look at me and said - Are you mad?

Listening to your gut feeling is far more important
than listening to your brain, the brain is rather stupid.

--------------

The body is highly adaptable machine
It can produce anything it needs from anything, that's true.
We do not need to concern ourselves with nutrition
and vitamins and health foods. To survive in a healthy fashion
the body needs basic thermal units (BTUs).
No more, no less. The body can handle whatever is “put in there”
and turn it into the energy it needs to function.

BUT it takes ages for those adaptations to become the norm
Vegan diet might work for humans too
but you need many many generations of vegans
before the body can finally adapt.

The vegan diet is relatively new, so the first generations of vegans
will not have a body which is adapted to such diet
as people have been eating animals products for ages.

I don't want to waste my life and be the first in line
Do you understand? I don't want my children to get wasted either
as like I said it will take long long time for the adaptation to complete.

Last edited by plam; 04-09-2012 at 04:36 PM.
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #1325
surfsteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by plam View Post
Yes and No
I can agree with that. I don't think it's as much a vegan conspiracy as a conspiracy to minimize the entire population.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #1326
honeyrose
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by plam View Post
honeyrose, I've seen a video with this guy, Andreas Moritz
He looks freaky sorry, I'm very subjective on that
I'm sorry but I can't be trusting a person who
my gut feeling rejects outright.
How strange that you think he looks freaky. I think he looks quite cool actually...and my gut feeling says he's bang on the money (or maybe that could be because I'm willing it to be that way). But we shall see soon.

It's just his monotone voice that doesn't do it for me....

The thing is, perhaps we've all just gone along with this meat eating stuff because that's what our parents put on our plates. I know I didn't question it - loved Sunday roasts. But since I gave up meat, I can't even look at it in the supermarket, let alone smell it roasting. And every time I think of a leg of lamb on a slab with a carving knife, I cry.

It's just like smoking... all those years smoking was perfectly acceptable. I even remember smoking being allowed on the tubes in London and on flights. Now people would be horrified if someone on a long haul flight lit up next to them. Not that many people smoke these days.... most have woken up to the detriment to health. Still some are in denial due to the addiction....but just the very fact that they spray the tobacco fields with all kinds of horrible pesticides should be enough to quit.

So, I'm beginning to think that meat eating is just something we've been trained to do for generations without question, like a habit. I mean, how do you tell your mother she's wrong when she's spent hours cooking a roast in the kitchen?

They're not quite so careful with meat hygiene in Vietnam because of the heat and humidity mostly and so many meats and chicken are infested with different types of worms, hook worms and the like. A guy who worked for the UN in food safety told me that all his department were given anti-parasite drugs every 6 months. And I was told by him also not to touch any of the dairy products as they have all kinds of nasty things in them and a lot of puss..... I can't remember exactly what, but I remember cringing vociferously. That's why I gave all those things up. And after testing all the bottled water out there, there was only one that was really safe and that was Nestle La Vie. It pays to know these things when you're an expat so I was very grateful.

It didn't however cure my painful gall stone attacks.... nothing has so far.

Last edited by honeyrose; 04-09-2012 at 05:16 PM.
honeyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:54 AM   #1327
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:
Interesting thread. Do you really believe there is a vegan conspiracy to purposely kill people? I think the problem lies in the fact that it has evolved into a religion to be accepted on blind faith without scientific evidence.
There is an Illmeatinati conspiracy. They dupe people into believing they need meat and dairy products. It's big business (and it's deeply entrenced in our culture and laws) and they need more people to buy their products. Now they are targetting China and India.

It is true that some people adopt a vegan diet because they want to be seen doing something trendy. They soon go back to bacon butties. A lot of 'celebrities' give it a go but, many being essentially self-centred, they soon give in to their cravings for animal flesh. Some people are so clueless that they can't put a meal together unless it is the kind of meal they have had since childhood and so miss things out and feel ill. Some of the illness might be psychological and based on cravings.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #1328
surfsteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
There is an Illmeatinati conspiracy. They dupe people into believing they need meat and dairy products. It's big business (and it's deeply entrenced in our culture and laws) and they need more people to buy their products. Now they are targetting China and India.

It is true that some people adopt a vegan diet because they want to be seen doing something trendy. They soon go back to bacon butties. A lot of 'celebrities' give it a go but, many being essentially self-centred, they soon give in to their cravings for animal flesh. Some people are so clueless that they can't put a meal together unless it is the kind of meal they have had since childhood and so miss things out and feel ill. Some of the illness might be psychological and based on cravings.
I don't know if that is true for most people but it is not true for me. I did not have any goals to become a vegan I just sort of evolved that way by eating stuff that makes me feel good. I find that meat makes me tired and zaps my strength. At the same time there are plenty of vegan herbs and things that do the same thing. Some even worse than meat. I ordered some kelp that made me feel very achy after I ate it though it did turn out to be twice as radioactive as background radiation. Sugar is another good example. I'm sure I could go on and on and on. You get my point?
Old 06-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #1329
surfsteve

Gelatin was one of the things that I thought would be a bad idea to give up for a vegan diet. I could not recover from running without it. It made a huge difference. After reading that gelatin was loaded with fluoride I decided to give agar agar a try. I have nearly zero joint pain. It works better on them than gelatin. I tried mixing it in orange juice and it's not bad that way but what I really like is using strands of china grass in my cooking. It almost tastes like some sort of noodle and is very good in soups. While it's true it tastes nasty in place of jello agar agar aka china grass is superior to gelatin in every other way. It even makes better shooters for parties cause it doesn't melt at room temperature. (I haven't actually tried that yet though.)

Last edited by surfsteve; 06-09-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #1330
sinbadthesailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasone View Post
I wont even lie, i barely made it past the first paragraph let alone read the whole thing, so sorry for that, im just going to comment on the first paragraph anyway.

Im a vegan and im the complete oppisite, i dont rely on "scientism" and supplements at all. I take no supplements, try to avoid all unnatural foods and only take natural medicine and im sure that around 99% of Rasta's who are vegan are the same, we rely on the oppisite, we rely on whats natural and what Jah has put here for us.
I'm the same, i take no suppliments and became vegan to stop myself from giving in to chocolate and cup cakes. I do see how veganism could be used to promote artificial suppliments but i also think there can be many exceptions, if you eat the right food and enjoy your diet what harm is there? Put it in perspective they dont own sports but use the olympics against us, the internet can be used to spy on people but can also hold alot of important information that many people can't get anywhere else. They don't own veganism but it could be dangerous in the hands of someone who is not used of a balanced diet without meat ect. Veganism for me was a tool to avoid sweets and chocolate and i didn't notice a big change from being vegitarian to being vegan but I'm not that strict with my diet either. Just no eggs, dairy or honey now along with certain things like msg and aspartame that i avoided anyway.
sinbadthesailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #1331
surfsteve

Becoming vegan to give up chocolate and cupcakes? That makes no sense to me.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #1332
amethyst2009

Quote:
Becoming vegan to give up chocolate and cupcakes? That makes no sense to me.
you would not have to give up either.
amethyst2009 is offline   Reply With Quote