Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 18-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #21
vegan_on_the_land

I don't have time to waste reading it. If it's about some evil vegan plot, it is obviously rubbish. I know there is no plot. Many people on this forum see plots everywhere. They remind me of some of the spiritualists I used to know. Every idea they had, every talent, every skill, was due to inspiration from great-uncle Barry or some other spirit. They didn't think they could be talented or have ideas on their own. Some people here see the evil hand of Zionists, Nazis, Communists, Cathars, Masons, Catholics, the Queen, or reptiles in everything. Some think all those organisations are one and the same. I heard about some shootings in Israel this morning. I immediately said to myself: 'Percival, I bet there will be some comment on the DIF that Mossad did the shootings so they can blame the Palestinians and can then bomb them. Or the story might be that there were no shootings but Mossad said there were so they can bomb the Palestinians.'

I haven't checked to see if such a theory is going the rounds here.

Vegans are vegan for one or more of three main reasons: ethical, health or fad.

Unfounded stories keep coming out about the dangers of soya and they probably come from the same source as the anti-vegan ones. The people who start these stupid stories are more likely than veganism promoters to be working for some shadowy, corrupt organisation. The organisation the anti-vegan mob work for I call The Illmeatinati. They are afraid that their profits from meat and milk will dry up.

To those vegans who take no supplements for vitamin B12 or don't have fortified foods, I say you should. We can't make use of the B12 our bacteria produce. I believe we may have been able to do so at one time - there's a discussion about that in another thread.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #22
paloem

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/29

please sign and repost .

end unfair hypocritical laws
Old 18-08-2011, 05:35 PM   #23
gaias child

Intresting articles, but I don't think it is black and white more a case of the zionists hijacking information, they know they can't get rid of, (like they did with the environmental concerns) too steer people in the wrong direction of GMO soy and other unheathy vegan foods , which is vastly different too fresh raw vegan nutrition of fresh fruits, vegetables, sprouts, seaweeds and raw fresh nuts etc, and also on the other hand I know for a fact they have infiltrated the raw food communities with the likes of expensive raw superfoods , (which are not even raw and they charge mega dollar for) supplements etc . You have only got too look at the symbolism used to know that
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #24
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
I don't have time to waste reading it. If it's about some evil vegan plot, it is obviously rubbish.
Cognitive dissonance?
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 10:46 PM   #25
pacoquerak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
i don't have time to waste reading it. If it's about some evil vegan plot, it is obviously rubbish. I know there is no plot. Many people on this forum see plots everywhere. They remind me of some of the spiritualists i used to know. Every idea they had, every talent, every skill, was due to inspiration from great-uncle barry or some other spirit. They didn't think they could be talented or have ideas on their own. Some people here see the evil hand of zionists, nazis, communists, cathars, masons, catholics, the queen, or reptiles in everything. Some think all those organisations are one and the same. I heard about some shootings in israel this morning. I immediately said to myself: 'percival, i bet there will be some comment on the dif that mossad did the shootings so they can blame the palestinians and can then bomb them. Or the story might be that there were no shootings but mossad said there were so they can bomb the palestinians.'

i haven't checked to see if such a theory is going the rounds here.

Vegans are vegan for one or more of three main reasons: Ethical, health or fad.

Unfounded stories keep coming out about the dangers of soya and they probably come from the same source as the anti-vegan ones. The people who start these stupid stories are more likely than veganism promoters to be working for some shadowy, corrupt organisation. The organisation the anti-vegan mob work for i call the illmeatinati. They are afraid that their profits from meat and milk will dry up.

To those vegans who take no supplements for vitamin b12 or don't have fortified foods, i say you should. We can't make use of the b12 our bacteria produce. I believe we may have been able to do so at one time - there's a discussion about that in another thread.
you do not belong here
Old 19-08-2011, 10:09 PM   #26
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoquerak View Post
[size=4"]you do not belong here[/size]
I am a vegan on the land
And I go where I please.
We've been roaming far and wide
Since we came down from the trees.

I carry on the tradition
Of being a free man.
I'm willing to commit sedition
To carry out my plan.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 10:25 PM   #27
hypnoticspectre

Plam is err.. pompus fukwit ? copy/pasting bullshit..
fuk soy, fuk dairy, fuk meat.. use sun ripened sexyness, easy baby yeh!
Old 19-08-2011, 10:38 PM   #28
hypnoticspectre

A space monkey directive, the future made into an eating habit..

I do long for a type 1 mecha...

Last edited by hypnoticspectre; 19-08-2011 at 10:39 PM.
hypnoticspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 11:18 PM   #29
beyonddimensions
Banned

Plam, your posts come across as OCD; you keep posting the same topic as a different thread every other day. Pathetic.

At least have some originality and state your own point of view instead of plagiarizing 3 or 4 pages of someone else's material at a time.
beyonddimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 12:38 AM   #30
mtex

Bill Clinton jumps on the band-wagon and declares himself vegan as well:

Quote:
Breaking from Newsmax.com

Bill Clinton Touts Vegan Diet

Bill Clinton's diet has changed so much since his McDonald's days that when CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta asked him in a recent interview whether he considers himself a vegan, the former president replied: "Well, I suppose I am."

In the interview, a portion of which was released on Thursday, Clinton said he has cut dairy and meat, even fish, out of his diet.

Editor's Notes:

"At Thanksgiving, I had one bite of turkey," he said.

According to CNN, Clinton has dropped 20 pounds and says he's healthier than ever. But the change only came about at the urging of a trusted doctor, and even then after two heart procedures. In 2004, Clinton underwent quadruple bypass surgery after experiencing tightness in his chest. Even after cutting down on calories and cholesterol, Clinton had to have another procedure last year. Doctors put two stents in one of the veins from the bypass surgery.

After the second procedure, Dr. Dean Ornish, who had once worked with White House chefs during Clinton's administration to get healthier foods in the president's diet, met with Clinton and gave him some advice.

"I shared with him that because of his genetics, moderate changes in diet and lifestyle weren't enough to keep his disease from progressing," Ornish told CNN. "However, our research showed that more intensive changes actually reverse progression of heart disease in most people."

Ornish offered to work with Clinton, and Clinton decided he needed to really change the way he eats.

"I essentially concluded that I had played Russian roulette," Clinton told CNN, "because even though I had changed my diet some and cut down on the caloric total of my ingestion and cut back on much of the cholesterol in the food I was eating, I still — without any scientific basis to support what I did — was taking in a lot of extra cholesterol without knowing if my body would produce enough of the enzyme to support it, and clearly it didn't or I wouldn't have had that blockage. So that's when I made a decision to really change."

Working with Ornish and another doctor named Caldwell Esselstyn Jr., Clinton has cut meat, dairy, eggs, and almost all oils from his diet. He hopes to get his weight down to 185 pounds.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, heart disease caused 26 percent of deaths in America in 2006, making it the leading cause of death for both men and women. Every year, about 785,000 Americans have a first heart attack.

Copyright Global Post
mtex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 02:13 AM   #31
deetox

NWO stooge or not I think that was a very smart move by Clinton and I don't personally think he has any agenda with this other than improving his health. I say that because I've done a lot of research on heart disease and am very familiar with the work of Dean Ornish and Caldwell Esselstyn. Those guys really know their shit and have proven beyond any doubt that a vegan diet can prevent and reverse heart disease.

“Thoughts are like sunglasses; they don’t alter your view until you put them on.” - Michael Jeffreys
deetox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 12:37 PM   #32
mtex

Plam, check this out (with a pinch of salt of course):

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...ics/vegan.html

It contains some very interesting information. I like this statement in the context of my friend's OCD:

Quote:
For the ideologist, vegetarianism is a hygienic religion. It enables believers to practice self-denial.
It even mentions those who brainwashed my OCD friend by name in this article.

Last edited by mtex; 20-08-2011 at 01:12 PM.
mtex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #33
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtex View Post
Plam, check this out (with a pinch of salt of course):

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...ics/vegan.html

It contains some very interesting information. I like this statement in the context of my friend's OCD:
It even mentions those who brainwashed my OCD friend by name in this article.
Thanks, mtex! It is in fact a very balanced and well written article by someone who describe himself as a "vegetable enthusiast".

This example is quite telling for the dangers of ideological vegetarianism.

A 36-year-old former college professor who was a follower of the Temple Beautiful diet died of malnutrition attempting to become a "breatharian"—one who supposedly feeds on air alone. First he became a vegetarian, then a fruitarian, then a "liquidarian" (consuming juices only), and finally, a would-be breatharian

Last edited by plam; 20-08-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Old 20-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #34
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyonddimensions View Post
At least have some originality and state your own point of view instead of plagiarizing 3 or 4 pages of someone else's material at a time.
I've stated my view many times but especially for you I'll repeat them again.

Vegan diet is DANGEROUS for young children and teenagers. It deprives them from a healthy start in life. If a grown up needs to fight a certain disease or body weight with a vegan diet then it's fine. No objections.

But there's no good reason for a healthy person to be vegan and deprive himself from valuable food sources. The ethical reasons are sheer hypocrisy and a sign of someone who is removed from the way of nature.

Last but not least, a balanced healthy diet makes you stronger and looking better!

Last edited by plam; 20-08-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 20-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #35
saty

Here is the agenda:
1.eat like a squirrel(nuts,seeds,fruit,veggies and even insects count if you like them) and become free.
2.eat like a hyena(dead meat and carcases) and exist as their slave

Last edited by saty; 20-08-2011 at 01:44 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #36
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by plam View Post

Vegan diet is DANGEROUS for young children and teenagers. It deprives them from a healthy start in life. If a grown up needs to fight a certain disease or body weight with a vegan diet then it's fine. No objections.

But there's no good reason for a healthy person to be vegan and deprive himself from valuable food sources. The ethical reasons are sheer hypocrisy and a sign of someone who is removed from the way of nature.

Last but not least, a balanced healthy diet makes you stronger and looking better!
This is "In You're Opinion"

You can not possibly push that on people because it's the correct way you live you're life for you're body and situation. One size does not fit all and we need to be careful that we do not go down the same road with eating plans as has been done with religions and spirituality.

A plethora of people on this site alone could attach conspiracy to every single different plan from meat eating to vegan and everything else dreamed up by us humans. I know you may have passion and most likely in great health and only trying to help others but we just all operate differently!!

I am not vegan by the way, I'm vegetarian and do enjoy my eggs and some dairy. It seems to work best for me at this time! I also like the alkalising stuff but my mindset struggles but when done properly in the past have felt good....so many options and people need to go with what is best for them...

You can not tell people they are wrong for not eating meat though...that's crazy bro be happy In what's working for you and let everyone discover what works for them!!

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #37
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
I am not vegan by the way, I'm vegetarian and do enjoy my eggs and some dairy.
I specifically object the vegan diet, it's DANGEROUS for children
Old 20-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #38
deetox

Quote:

Total unfounded bs, once again I will post this documentary that proves you are wrong.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...50907493609078

I know you probably don't feel like watching it but if you did you would see that it totally destroys this ridiculous theory of yours. If raising children on a vegan diet is so dangerous then how is this family able to raise 4 extremely healthy, smart and creative children? They don't even make any special effort to make sure all their nutritional needs are met. They just eat a variety of fruits and veggies and their bloodwork came out nearly perfect with no deficiencies. How can this be possible if what you say is correct?
“Thoughts are like sunglasses; they don’t alter your view until you put them on.” - Michael Jeffreys
deetox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #39
day_dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasone View Post
I wont even lie, i barely made it past the first paragraph let alone read the whole thing, so sorry for that, im just going to comment on the first paragraph anyway.

Im a vegan and im the complete oppisite, i dont rely on "scientism" and supplements at all. I take no supplements, try to avoid all unnatural foods and only take natural medicine and im sure that around 99% of Rasta's who are vegan are the same, we rely on the oppisite, we rely on whats natural and what Jah has put here for us.
Good post and same here. I have been vegan for 16 years and have never taken supplements. I don't feel as if i am lacking physically in anything or mentally. My doctor has no issues with my veganism because I manage my diet very well.
The reason I chose to go vegan wasn't because I thought eating meat and dairy was bad for us but because I am against inhumane methods of factory farming and transportation of animals etc. I just wanted to remove myslef from the whole disgusting industry.
day_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #40
scottishryan

Quote:
I specifically object the vegan diet, it's DANGEROUS for children
Well, I can not say if it is or not as I am not knowledgeable enough and have no information or examples. All I can say is I lost a lot of weight 120+ lbs eating meat, junk food at times and a mixture of good stuff....I progressed by reducing junk food and decided to cut out meat naturally and since then I have felt the best I have in years.

My wife does not eat meat generally but says she would if she fancies it....My 6 year old eats meat, My 8 year old does not unless its a Mcdonalds Hamburger (YUK @ anything from there), My 10 year old will not eat meat a loves salads, rice dishes et al and finally my 14 year old hates everything Nah she is a vegetarian with an addiction to bacon butties with brown sauce. We are all different in here!

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote