Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 12-08-2011, 07:21 PM   #21
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I said in a thread on the "Useless Celebrities" forum concerning Haim's death that Feldman's demise wouldn't surprise me, and that was before I saw the interview clip in the OP. It's entirely possible that Feldman will wind up a "suicide", after being "plagued by guilt over Haim's death", or he'll die from a drug overdose "after years of being sober, Feldman reportedly relapsed" and there will be requisite interviews with "friends" who'll say he "wasn't himself" and "seemed depressed".

Because that's how they do it in Hollywood. He's braver than a lot of people realize. It's not everyday that you can say something truthful about someone powerful and risk your life.
Total agreement!!
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:33 PM   #22
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
No, seriously, I don't.
Who controls Hollywood?

Whose `holy book' condones pedofilia?

Quote:
Why isn't the guy naming names and exposing these pedophiles, instead of doing an interview for tv cameras and just insinuating it?
Because among other things, Feldman can be sued for `slander' by multimillion dollar deep pockets. They can take every penny he owns, just by keeping him in court.

Last edited by drakul; 12-08-2011 at 07:36 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #23
noewhan

Corey said he was surrounded by peds when he was 14.

That leaves 2 movies.

Friday the 13th: A New Beginning (1985)
The Goonies (1985) Clark 'Mouth' Devereaux

Unless he deliberately lied as a cover. I don't think he'd forget something like that. I'm looking up some names... Quite interesting.

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:20 PM   #24
cantata
Inactive

Quote:
I have no trouble believing this. Rather than think "oh no, here we go, another child actor...", you ought to consider how many f-ed up child actors there are, and why there are no happily ever afters for these kids. Haim and Feldman talked about this on their TV show, Michael Jackson was sexually abused. Drew Barrymore was sexually abused. On and on. Not to mention the drug addictions and suicides that seem to plague these kids. Is it simply them who want to stay in the public eye, or is someone else attempting to keep them there? They are commodities after all, and one rule of the entertainment business is that if it sold before, it will sell again. Hence the term "retro".

Oh, and for those who actually believe that Disney is all about wholesome family fun, look up Disney subliminals on any search engine. Have fun with that.

I think the mogul Feldman is referring to is either David Geffen, or Steven Spielberg. He was risking his life saying "mogul", let alone naming someone big. Those freaks at the top of that particular pyramid do not play around. Think about all the death, drugs and scandal there.... If you're thinking "That's the nature of that business!" you should probably also wonder why.

Once again Google "Disney subliminals" "Paedophilia in Hollywood" "Suicides of child stars" "Deaths of Child stars" and so on. Just for fun.
Yep ^^

What's even more scandalous is that someone who has been abused and is ready to talk about it is being GAGGED (in the same way so many abused children are) and can't talk about it to anyone, anywhere.

Wouldn't you think we'd know enough today to be saying to him, "What do you mean...? Who....?". But no. Still the "Shut them up before they say too much" attitude.

Last edited by cantata; 12-08-2011 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Tyyyyponeeeeeese haunts me!
cantata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:30 PM   #25
iamprobablynot
Banned

Default Cory Feldman in the Daily Mail

The Daily Mail published this article today:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...y-Feldman.html

'Paedophilia is Hollywood's biggest problem,' explosive claim by former child star Corey Feldman

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Last updated at 9:17 PM on 12th August 2011

Actor Corey Feldman has sensationally claimed that his Lost Boys co-star Corey Haim was the victim of a paedophile who was also a Hollywood mogul.

The Lost Boys actor said he was 'literally surrounded' by paedophiles at the age of 14, but didn't realise 'until I was much older what they were and what they wanted.'

In a special report, 'Underage And Famous' for ABC's Nightline show, Feldman blamed former co-star Corey Haim's death at the age 38 on the abuse he suffered at the hands of a 'Hollywood mogul' he refused to name.

The 40-year-old former child star said that paedophiles were 'like vultures' in the entertainment industry and alleged that the 'casting couch' even applies to children.

The pair were two the Eighties biggest child stars, alongside River Phoenix, and in addition to The Lost Boys, Feldman starred in iconic eighties movies The Goonies, Stand By Me and The 'Burbs.

He told Nightline: 'The number one problem in Hollywood was, is and always will be paedophilia," he said.

'It's all done under the radar... But it's the big secret.'

'There was a circle of older men that surrounded themselves around this group of kids. And they they had power or connections to great power in the industry.

'I was surrounded by them when I was 14 and I didnt even know it. It was only when I was old enough to know what they were.

'They all had either their own power, or connections to great power in the entertainment industry.'

In 2008, the pair who confronted each other on their reality show, The Two Coreys. Haim said to Feldman: 'You let me get f***** around in my life, raped, when I was about 14 and a half.

'So I'm asking you, what did you do when you saw that s*** going down?'

To which Feldman responded: 'I was being molested at the same time... what did you do about it?'

Like brothers: Corey Feldman and childhood friend, the late Corey Haim seen together in Feb last year

Like brothers: Corey Feldman and childhood friend, the late Corey Haim seen together in Feb last year

The 40-year-old previously revealed in an interview with GQ that he was molested by his assistant as a child.

Feldman says he believes the trauma of the abuse affected Haim for the rest of his short life. He died last year aged 38.

He said: 'The person that knows who did it and knows who he is is watching right now I guarantee it.

'There's a lot of good people in this industry and there's a lot of really, really sick corrupt people in this industry.

'And there are people that have got away with it for so long that they think there above the law and that's got to stop.'

Feldman, who married wife Susie on a reality show in 2002, said that he would not put is son, Zen, seven in movies.

He is also one of very few stars who won't allow his child to be photographed on the red carpet.

Haim's mother was contacted for comment but told Nightline she refused to respond to anything Feldman had to say. She added she wished he would only talk about himself.

Icons: Corey Feldman and 80s popstar Debbie Gibson starred in Katy Perry's Last Friday Night video as her parents

Feldman was not invited to the funeral of his former co-star.

While his career has not reached the stellar heights of his child actor years, he recently starred alongside 80's pop star Debbie Gibson as Kathy Beth Terry's parents, Katy Perry's alter-ego in her Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) video.

Last year his rock group Feldman and Truth Movement released the Eco friendly album Titled "Technology Analogy

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1UrPBjYlO
iamprobablynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:46 PM   #26
pound

Quote:
I have no trouble believing this. Rather than think "oh no, here we go, another child actor...", you ought to consider how many f-ed up child actors there are, and why there are no happily ever afters for these kids. Haim and Feldman talked about this on their TV show, Michael Jackson was sexually abused. Drew Barrymore was sexually abused. On and on. Not to mention the drug addictions and suicides that seem to plague these kids. Is it simply them who want to stay in the public eye, or is someone else attempting to keep them there? They are commodities after all, and one rule of the entertainment business is that if it sold before, it will sell again. Hence the term "retro".

Oh, and for those who actually believe that Disney is all about wholesome family fun, look up Disney subliminals on any search engine. Have fun with that.

I think the mogul Feldman is referring to is either David Geffen, or Steven Spielberg. He was risking his life saying "mogul", let alone naming someone big. Those freaks at the top of that particular pyramid do not play around. Think about all the death, drugs and scandal there.... If you're thinking "That's the nature of that business!" you should probably also wonder why.

Once again Google "Disney subliminals" "Paedophilia in Hollywood" "Suicides of child stars" "Deaths of Child stars" and so on. Just for fun.
+1

Good job Feldman. The word on several blogs is that the mogul in question is none other then 'Lost boys' director Joel Schumacher.

Last edited by pound; 12-08-2011 at 11:47 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:50 PM   #27
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Good job Feldman. The word on several blogs is that the mogul in question is none other then 'Lost boys' director Joel Schumacher.

He looks like a slippery fuck, don't he??
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 01:42 AM   #28
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
+1

Schumacher is a slimeball bigwig director, but I wouldn't call him a mogul. Spielberg is a mogul. Spielberg was Executive Producer and writer of the story that became the screenplay for The Goonies. bobthegoon posted something very interseting on the "Haim" thread in "Useless Celebrities.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthegoon View Post
Here's a post of mine from another thread which is relevant in some way to Corey Haim:

The signficance of the Bohemian Grove connections here are interesting.

So Feldman was abused, Haim was abused, River Pheonix was abused, Feldman and Pheonix worked with a director who at the least has a close personal relationship with regular attendees of Bohemian Grove where much abuse is alleged to take place, and friend and fellow colleague of said BH regulars Tony Hendra has had extremely strong allegations of sexually abusing his daughter very publicly made against him. Most of these people seem to have a working relationship with the son of an ex-CEO of America who himself has been very publicly accused of being a serial abuser among other misdemeanours.

It's also worth noting thast Feldman worked on The Goonies with Richard Donner, who also produced The Lost Boys, where on the set of and therefore on whose watch, it seems Haim was first allegedly lured into the terrible abuse he suffered.

Donner worked on the Lethal Weapon series of films with Danny Glover, who is good friends with Oprah Winfrey having worked with her on a few occasions.

Donner also directed the first two Superman films (he was fired half way through shooting the second), which starred Margot Kidder.

Kidder had a very public breakdown in the '90's:

Kidder was fixated on the idea that McGuane and the CIA were plotting to kill her because her book was powerful enough to change the world. Says manic-depression expert and author Kay Redfield Jamison (An Unquiet Mind), a Johns Hopkins University professor who has recently corresponded with Kidder: "Manic-depressives often become delusional in the manic phase. And their usual form is paranoia." Kidder saw agents and assassins everywhere. "I know you're looking at me!" she shouted at passersby at the airport.

Still in the airport at 3 a.m., she hooked up with a TV crew from WBIR in Knoxville, Tenn. "My ex-husband has hired people to kill me," she told them. Recalls anchorman Ted Hall, who recognized her: "I could see there was no plot. It was so sad. She was dirty, tired, no makeup." By then, Kidder had thrown away her purse because she thought there was a bomb in it.

Read more:

http://www.people.com/people/archive...142326,00.html

She was briefly married to actor John Heard, whose father incidentally spent 40 years working at The Pentagon.

Kidder once had a relationship with ex-Canadian PM Pierre Trudeau whose name people might have noticed crop up before.

Interestingly, Trudeau's press secretary while he was PM was the mother of 'Friends' actor Matthew Perry.

Perry got his big break with a role in the River Pheonix vehicle A Night In The Life of Jimmy Reardon (incidentally made in the same year as The Lost Boys and Stand by me.)

Perry's friends co-star Courtney Cox (who herself has strong connections to the CIA connected Copeland family (of which The Police drummer Stewart Copeland is a part) is married to David Arquette of the famous Arquette family.

Like the Pheonix family the Arquette's grew up in a 'hippy comune', where they have said they suffered violent abuse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRtveaAtZ-E

The connections and disturbing activity just go on and on.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 03:38 AM   #29
pound

Quote:
Schumacher is a slimeball bigwig director, but I wouldn't call him a mogul. Spielberg is a mogul. Spielberg was Executive Producer and writer of the story that became the screenplay for The Goonies. bobthegoon posted something very interseting on the "Haim" thread in "Useless Celebrities.."
Fantastic post, bobthegoon brings up some very interesting connections. Bohemian grove I'd imagine plays a huge part in all of this. You're totally right about Schumacher. While a big player, I wouldn't consider him worthy of mogul status-the likes of Donner or Spielberg certainly does seem more apt in that context.
Old 13-08-2011, 04:11 AM   #30
user name
Banned

He also mentioned it a couple years ago on a show about there lives called cory and cory before the other one died of an overdoes. On one show they had a big fight in a dinner and admitted that they had both been molested. You can watch all of the episodes,season 1 and 2, online. Corey used to hang out with Micheal Jackson all the time when he was a kid. I did a little research on them before and if I remember correctly they are both jewish child stars.

For some reason it seems like just the 10min part from season two,episode one in the dinner where they admitted they where molested has been removed for youtube just recently due to...

"The Two Coreys season two episode one part two"
This video is unavailable.
This video contains content from A&E, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Last edited by lil_civic_lil; 13-08-2011 at 04:12 AM.
user name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 04:19 AM   #31
truth01
Banned

I feel sorry for Corey, he is in a difficult position not being able to name names. This is unfortunate but some of these guys are so powerful he probably wouldn't live very long if he spoke names. At least he is making sure his kid/s don't get mixed up in it.
truth01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 05:14 AM   #32
khamael
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by souceoftruth View Post

Let's wake up all parents what a sick, perverted, demented pedophile are these HOLLYWOOD COCKSUCKERS!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_4Pe_kPNb0

Last edited by The Tealady; 13-08-2011 at 05:40 AM. Reason: hmmm
khamael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 05:39 AM   #33
plucky

There are lots of schumachers in Hollywood. In fact, schumacher is a slang term in Hollywood for a pedophile. Hah!

When Corey was a young boy he hung out with Michael Jackson. All in innocence

MJ is one of the moguls that Corey talks about, but he will never, ever admit that.

But there are many others, too. Older, younger, you name it.
plucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 06:19 AM   #34
blackstar76

^^^^ I highly doubt it was MJ. Susie and him are quiet sure to make that clear. The mogal he talks about is still alive. MJ wasn't a pedo. Strange but not a pedo.
Old 13-08-2011, 06:56 AM   #35
plucky

It is my belief that Corey suffers from a form of Stockholm Syndrome and still identifies and idolizes this one particular abuser.

MJ himself was a victim who became a victimizer. Nothng uncommon about that. Dont be naive. MJ was in "the system" lock, stock and barrel. He may have had many personas or personalities, a very complex man. But he had his demons too. How could he not with his upbringing?

Listen to the video the OP posted again. Feldman talks about pedophiles in the plural. He says that it is the big secret. He was surrounded by them.

He also talks about older men that surround themselves with younger kids.

More than one pedophile and I doubt that it started when he was 14 as he implies in the video when he says that he did not even realize it until he was that age. He, as he says, was famous before he even knew his name.

He has also said that his memory of events with MJ is not clear and that when one of MJ's accuser's came forward that it triggered doubts in himself as to what happened with MJ and why MJ dumped him as a friend when he got bored with Corey. Bored probably means Corey got too old.

He does say that MJ "damaged" him, and "damaged" is the exact same word he uses in this video when he talks about the pedophiles.

Coincidence?
plucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 07:30 AM   #36
blackstar76

I guess there will be a tell all book one day when money is needed.

I mean most people keep it secret. But everyone knows he was abused. So why he keeps the predators name a secret is beyond me. This person must be really powerful. It can't be MJ because the abuser must be someone who can still cause damage. Career wise or bodily harm.

Grow a pair Feldman. This guy is surley still harming children. How can you sleep at night knowing this?
Old 13-08-2011, 07:41 AM   #37
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

When was the last time that Feldman was in the public eye for anything?

Not saying his claims aren't true, but without names and evidence it's no different from any other baseless rumour.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 08:28 AM   #38
real6

Default Paedophilia is Hollywood's biggest problem

Wonder if he will be killed off...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...y-Feldman.html
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...09_468x328.jpg
Actor Corey Feldman has sensationally claimed that his Lost Boys co-star Corey Haim was the victim of a paedophile who was also a Hollywood mogul.
The Lost Boys actor said he was 'literally surrounded' by paedophiles at the age of 14, but didn't realise 'until I was much older what they were and what they wanted.'
In a special report, 'Underage And Famous' for ABC's Nightline show, Feldman blamed former co-star Corey Haim's death at the age 38 on the abuse he suffered at the hands of a 'Hollywood mogul' he refused to name.

The 40-year-old former child star said that paedophiles were 'like vultures' in the entertainment industry and alleged that the 'casting couch' even applies to children.
The pair were two the Eighties biggest child stars, alongside River Phoenix, and in addition to The Lost Boys, Feldman starred in iconic eighties movies The Goonies, Stand By Me and The 'Burbs.
He told Nightline: 'The number one problem in Hollywood was, is and always will be paedophilia," he said.

Exposé: He told ABC's Nightline that an abusive Hollywood mogul for the death of his friend Corey Haim
'It's all done under the radar... But it's the big secret.'
'There was a circle of older men that surrounded themselves around this group of kids. And they they had power or connections to great power in the industry.
'I was surrounded by them when I was 14 and I didnt even know it. It was only when I was old enough to know what they were.
'They all had either their own power, or connections to great power in the entertainment industry.'

Like brothers: Corey Haim and Corey Feldman in the 1987 film Lost Boys
In 2008, the pair who confronted each other on their reality show, The Two Coreys. Haim said to Feldman: 'You let me get f***** around in my life, raped, when I was about 14 and a half.
'So I'm asking you, what did you do when you saw that s*** going down?'
To which Feldman responded: 'I was being molested at the same time... what did you do about it?'

The 40-year-old previously revealed in an interview with GQ that he was molested by his assistant as a child.
Feldman says he believes the trauma of the abuse affected Haim for the rest of his short life. He died last year aged 38.
He said: 'The person that knows who did it and knows who he is is watching right now I guarantee it.
'There's a lot of good people in this industry and there's a lot of really, really sick corrupt people in this industry.
'And there are people that have got away with it for so long that they think there above the law and that's got to stop.'
Feldman, who married wife Susie on a reality show in 2002, said that he would not put is son, Zen, seven in movies.
He is also one of very few stars who won't allow his child to be photographed on the red carpet.
Haim's mother was contacted for comment but told Nightline she refused to respond to anything Feldman had to say. She added she wished he would only talk about himself.

Icons: Corey Feldman and 80s popstar Debbie Gibson starred in Katy Perry's Last Friday Night video as her parents
Feldman was not invited to the funeral of his former co-star.
While his career has not reached the stellar heights of his child actor years, he recently starred alongside 80's pop star Debbie Gibson as Kathy Beth Terry's parents, Katy Perry's alter-ego in her Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) video.
Last year his rock group Feldman and Truth Movement released the Eco friendly album Titled "Technology Analogy".
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #39
akana

'Pedophilia No. 1 Problem In Hollywood' - Actor Corey Feldman

The visible universe could lie on a membrane floating within a higher-dimensional space.
akana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #40
chaotic

Quote:
Oh and it's either Steven Spielberg or David Geffen he's talking about. And I'm leaning towards Spielberg, he made The Goonies, which was a big hit starring Feldman.
Richard Donner could also be thrown into the mix of suspects. Of most interest is this man also produced both the Lost Boys and the Goonies. He is a Producer/Director primarily for Warner Bros. He is in his eighties now, but appears to be a very wealthy mogul type of person who is still actively involved in films, particularly Warner Bros.

Richard Donner also directed and produced Superman with Margot Kidder who later had mental breakdowns.

Interesting is that this man also directed all the Lethal Weapon movies with Mel Gibson and he has had meltdowns. He directed The Omen amongst many other things.

Unfortunately unless Corey Feldman discloses who the molester and pedophiles are then all we can do is guess. I just wish he would talk out and then maybe others could be saved from this type of abuse .
chaotic is offline   Reply With Quote