Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 08-04-2011, 11:14 AM   #21
domathy
Banned

OKay, here is the article but with pictures included!

Last edited by domathy; 08-04-2011 at 11:27 AM.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #22
domathy
Banned

Thanks to all who are contributing. I think I will start a new thread with the article including pictures this time.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:33 AM   #23
domathy
Banned

Default Alkalizing your body (NOW WITH PICTURES)

As requested I am now posting the alkalizing article again - this time with pictures. If you have any questions about anything discussed here then just ask. If you have a question about a specific health problem then feel free to Private message me - I am a trained nutritional blood microscopist (since 2003) so know this subject inside and out and I am more than happy to help.

]This article is posted on the scribd website - in case you are not special with computers - to enlarge to text you need to right-click the mouse and press the zoom option 3 or 4 times until you can clearly see the writing.]

(again please forgive any grammar or other details - this article is all my own work and has not been edited and is not 100% complete - that said, I think it explains the fundamentals of the subject quite well)

Last edited by domathy; 08-04-2011 at 11:38 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #24
mara
Inactive

Is that your article? You wrote it?
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:43 AM   #25
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mara View Post
Is that your article? You wrote it?
Yes I wrote it. I am a nutritional blood microscopist and trained 8 years ago so know the subject well. But this is the first time I've tried to really condense all this info into a way that its really approachable for people. Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #26
lizzy

hello domathy.........I have bookmarked your article.......it makes sense to me.....I had a good diet until I got totally side tracked into nwo research, which has burnt me out , along with other of life's challenges, It's time to get back on track while we still have some totally un-radiated food to eat.
We need to be strong and healthy for what awaits us.
Thankyou.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #27
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
hello domathy.........I have bookmarked your article.......it makes sense to me.....I had a good diet until I got totally side tracked into nwo research, which has burnt me out , along with other of life's challenges, It's time to get back on track while we still have some totally un-radiated food to eat.
We need to be strong and healthy for what awaits us.
Thankyou.
Your'e welcome. The NWO research can maybe be acidic too sometimes
But - yes its a good idea to be as healthy as poss now as it means you can be more flexible in times ahead.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:02 PM   #28
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
Lemons!!!!! Fantastic, fresh lemon juice is warm water. Even better, plant your own lemon tree.

My secret formula. Green Tea, Hot water, grated garlic clove, grated ginger, finely chopped parsley, juice of one lemon.
If that works then I won't knock it - but in the long run, as I understand it, even green tea is harmful to the small intestine. Its fine to drink it for pleasure, and much better than reg tea/coffee - but I would not say its a health drink. Also garlic can be a bit irritating to the gut wall. But thats the joy of nutrition - no one agrees on everything. We have to find what works for us
Old 08-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #29
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by domathy View Post
The tradiditonal method of testing pH is flawed. THey take the food and incinerate it - then thest the ash for mineral content.
Fruit has alkaline minerals - but is very, very high in sugar. Sugar acidifys the body no least because it is like rocket fuel for yeasy/candidia. But all the sugar is burned with the ash method so not taken into account.

Cider vinegar may have an alklaine pH but is totally proton saturated so drains your electron/energy reserves. If someone had a really clogged colon. it acts a bit like darino so they get perceived health benefits - in the long run you just burn health tissue and drain energy. There are better ways such as using magnesuim oxide to cleanse the colon.

The ones I highlight green I would agree with though. Fruit is hybridised to have more sugar, even carrots are mush sweeter than they used to be.

Thanks for your reply

I meant to say cider vinegar acts like 'Draino' (the drain unblocker people use in their homes)
Old 08-04-2011, 12:09 PM   #30
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
yes, just read it again for the 3rd or 4th time.

ty jconnar for the recipe - is it to be taken every day? Cos i can get all that stuff and do that. Is it a daily thing?

to OP. Have you got any info on Himalayan Salt? I would love to know more ...

I am really getting into this thread, thanks

(where you see pHlavour mentioned, it refers to a brand - I reccoment www.realsalt.com or any good pink salt you can find)

Herds of elephants risk injury and death in a perilous journey to hidden salt caves where
they supplement their sodium deficient diets.

Our pets also suffer from sodium deficiency. Farmers place salt-blocks on their pasture so that their livestock and all other animals can lick the salt to their heart's content.

An abundance of the ingredients in unrefined liquid pHlavor salt are as synonymous with life today as they were a billion years ago before single cells appeared here.

Lack of salt is synonymous with birth defects, organ failure, decay, dis-ease, premature aging and death at a young age.

Long before the earth knew pollutants of any kind, a huge, ancient sea covered what is now North America.

Pure, natural salt was the main ingredient of this sea, and over millions of years, the water in the sea evaporated, leaving the salt in undisturbed deposits - like the Great Salt
Lake where we farm pHlavor liquid salt.

In her marvellous book, Wild Health: How Animals Keep. Themselves Well and What We Can Learn From Them, Cindy Engles, Ph.D. documents that for millennia, humans have observed animals in the wild eating plants and minerals and applying naturally occurring topical anti-acids or anti-toxins from the same sources to combat wounds, parasites and internal disorders.

Herds of elephants risk injury and death in a perilous journey to hidden salt caves where they supplement their sodium deficient diets.

Monkeys rub poisonous millipedes on their fur to repel biting, dis-ease-carrying insects. Birds line their nests with parasite-resistant herbs.

Engel details a world where nature is the pharmacy and every animal is its own practitioner.

Alert: don't supplement your diet or your animal's diet with sodium chloride (common table salt); all of the other beneficial elements have been removed. Humans and
animals need unrefined, unprocessed real salt, like pHlavor liquid sea salt.

Major producing companies dry their salt in huge kilns with temperatures reaching 1200 degrees F, changing the salt's chemical structure, which in turn adversely affects the human or animal body.

Avoid the common refined table salt.

For the right kind of salt go to:

Humans and domesticated animals need the right kind of salt - liquid pHlavor salt with all of its naturally occuring minerals.

One way to provide salt to your animal (you can also do this for yourself) is to provide two separate water bowls (or two separate polycarbonate 1 liter bottles for humans).

One bowl (or bottle) with real-unrefined-unheated-natural-liquid pHlavor sea salt and one bowl (one bottle) without salt, so that the animals (you) can consume as much salt as
they (you) require.

They (you) will drink from the bowl (bottle) that contains liquid pHlavor salted water, however once they (you) have had enough salt, they (you) will drink from the bowl (bottle) that has plain water.

Last edited by domathy; 08-04-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:10 PM   #31
armoured_amazon

Subbed to read properly tonight.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:14 PM   #32
domathy
Banned

Quote:
curtaincat I make that because I'm weird, the taste is not for the faint hearted. Don't take it too seriously, although I think it helps, but have nothing to back that up with.

I would say start off with just Green Tea, try and get the proper stuff from an Asian Grocery store if you can find one.

Its probably better to cut out the acid forming foods first. If 90% of the diet is acid forming, then the Green tea is not going to do that much. Try for a week to eat alkaline forming foods, and see how you go. Much better to have the majority of your food alkaline forming compared to majority acid forming but then have a few lemons, green tea etc.
True, but bicarb and lemon will really speed progress.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #33
curtaincat
Banned

Smile

Hi Domathy, I just logged in, just as your 2 threads were being merged and got a weird notice... about it not existing, but i found it now , lolz

thanks heaps, i am gonna get right into the green vegies stuff asap.

A few questions from me, if u dont mind, please.

Q1 .... do you have any advice about green smoothies ~ ie made in a blender... is it ok to heat them up in winter ( as to make a soup?)

what about using a microwave?

Q2.... I bought some Himalayan pink salt. the brand is called Karom Himalayan Crystalsalt, granular. 100%.

product of Pakistan : Analysis = Sodium chloride 98.85%
Calcium as CaCl2 0.36%
Magnesium 0.39%
Iron 0.001%
Sulphate as Na2SO4 0.15%
Iodine present @ <0.01%

... it cost $7.00 for 250gram net.

Tastes nice. so it would be good if i chucked out my old salt and just used this stuff?

Q3.... I thought that Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is supposed to be good but ... your article suggests otherwise... confused.

No hurry to answer.

thanks very much for your Thread . Very informative.
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:45 PM   #34
curtaincat
Banned

Quote:
curtaincat I make that because I'm weird, the taste is not for the faint hearted. Don't take it too seriously, although I think it helps, but have nothing to back that up with.

I would say start off with just Green Tea, try and get the proper stuff from an Asian Grocery store if you can find one.

Its probably better to cut out the acid forming foods first. If 90% of the diet is acid forming, then the Green tea is not going to do that much. Try for a week to eat alkaline forming foods, and see how you go. Much better to have the majority of your food alkaline forming compared to majority acid forming but then have a few lemons, green tea etc.

Thanks jconnar, and I will try to get some Asian Grocery Store Green Tea, we have lots of Asian grocery stores in the market in town. I just need to get into town more often.
I will try it, and i bet it is better than the supermarket commercial brands. thanks matey !
Old 08-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #35
jconnar

Quote:
Thanks jconnar, and I will try to get some Asian Grocery Store Green Tea, we have lots of Asian grocery stores in the market in town. I just need to get into town more often.
I will try it, and i bet it is better than the supermarket commercial brands. thanks matey !
Yes the supermarket green teas tastes so different from the proper Asian green tea you get at the Asian grocery stores.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:13 PM   #36
curtaincat
Banned

Quote:
Yes the supermarket green teas tastes so different from the proper Asian green tea you get at the Asian grocery stores.
I will definitely get some of the real stuff then.

And to any MODS that are reading this, how come we suddenly got a spell-checker in our posts? Cos that is a great idea!!! It helped me spell "definitely", lol, I had accidently spelt it as 'definately'.

Now, it is hassling my 'accidently' so that is obviously wrong, and so is my 'spelt' LOL.

It doesn't like 'lol' , either, LOL !!!

The spell-checker is helpful, ty to whoever decided to put it in. Sometimes i actually use it, sweet!
Old 08-04-2011, 01:37 PM   #37
mara
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by domathy View Post
Yes I wrote it. I am a nutritional blood microscopist and trained 8 years ago so know the subject well. But this is the first time I've tried to really condense all this info into a way that its really approachable for people. Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
Amazing
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:08 PM   #38
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mara View Post
Amazing
Thanks - I'm just really glad other people can make sense of what I wrote as it is a condensed version of a much larger volume of research. I appreciate the feedback
Old 08-04-2011, 02:18 PM   #39
sephera

I only drink filtered alkaline water. I believe acidity also cause cancer and a myriad of other diseases.
sephera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:24 PM   #40
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Hi Domathy, I just logged in, just as your 2 threads were being merged and got a weird notice... about it not existing, but i found it now , lolz

thanks heaps, i am gonna get right into the green vegies stuff asap.

A few questions from me, if u dont mind, please.

Q1 .... do you have any advice about green smoothies ~ ie made in a blender... is it ok to heat them up in winter ( as to make a soup?)

what about using a microwave?

Q2.... I bought some Himalayan pink salt. the brand is called Karom Himalayan Crystalsalt, granular. 100%.

product of Pakistan : Analysis = Sodium chloride 98.85%
Calcium as CaCl2 0.36%
Magnesium 0.39%
Iron 0.001%
Sulphate as Na2SO4 0.15%
Iodine present @ <0.01%

... it cost $7.00 for 250gram net.

Tastes nice. so it would be good if i chucked out my old salt and just used this stuff?

Q3.... I thought that Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is supposed to be good but ... your article suggests otherwise... confused.

No hurry to answer.

thanks very much for your Thread . Very informative.

1)Greens smoothies are great. I'll get back to you with a link, my friends got a great raw food website but I can't find the link - loads of smoothies on there.

Soup is good raw/warm:
Heat some mixed veg in a pan till it goes tender, using just enough water to cover the veg - I add cinamon and salt too (goes well with carrot and most veg). Add things like asparagus, tomato etc last as it cooks faster.
Put in some avocado, blend to a creamy consistency - then serve. I will be putting more recipes together.

2) This info is from their website - looks good to me:
Karom Himalayan Crystalsalt is sourced from the Salt Range in NW Province of Pakistan which is a southern extension of an ancient, weathered fold-mountain type chain of the Western Himalayan Mountains.

It is recovered from seams erupting from strata laid down over 200 million years ago.

Karom Himalayan Crystalsalt contains 84 of the 92 elements naturally occurring in Earth.

This is considerably more mineral availability than common sea-salt, which typically contains 54 elements.

What makes Karom Himalayan Crystalsalt most effective as a provider of mineral nourishment is the aeons of time during which it was formed. This process of maturation under compression allowed abundant time for the rich mineralization of what was originally sea-salt by its surrounding matrix of rock. Himalayan Crystalsalt is effectively super-charged sea salt without the threat of pollution from compromised sea water.

Thus the nervous system as well as the body cells benefit from a full spectrum infusion of rarely available elements

3) Re braggs:
It is slightly acidic, not alkalizing. This is to be used as a substitute for soy, but you still need to use it in moderation. (now that you know salt is good for you, you can use salt for flavour where poss - try a dressing made with salt, lemon, cold pressed oil.)

I'll get back to you with that link