Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 03-08-2013, 03:40 PM   #641
surfsteve

Not sure how your link relates to thyroid. Piracetam is supposed to be a nootropic (smart pill).
surfsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #642
truth addict
Banned

AH shit, cant we take 2 mgs and be OK? I want natural Iodine and getting 12 mgs of that would be very expensive. I dunno, Iodoral its not natural.

Last edited by truth addict; 12-08-2013 at 02:03 PM.
truth addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #643
blue2

Magnascent Iodine is the best and purest form and yes a bit more costly but takes longer to make and widely available online, see www.magnascent.com I use it with no trouble and it is more easily tolerated by children too. And all drugs cause thyroid underactivity and also lowers any Magnesium in your body, see Mark Sircus Ac.,OMD (IMVA) International Medical Veritas Association, he has written books on the subject and Iodine..

Last edited by blue2; 12-08-2013 at 10:00 AM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #644
truth addict
Banned

Do you take 12 mgs?

BTW, I am convinced now. It "resonates", plus looks true. http://www.healthsalon.org/274/iodin...-e-abraham-md/ I will add Iodoral to my protocol soon.

Last edited by truth addict; 12-08-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #645
surfsteve

Since I have started taking humic acid I've stopped taking most of my supplements including nascent iodine. For some reason it just tastes artificial to me now.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:32 PM   #646
truth addict
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
Since I have started taking humic acid I've stopped taking most of my supplements including nascent iodine. For some reason it just tastes artificial to me now.
That´s probably because it IS artificial heh heh. That´s why I prefer kelp... or other natural source.
Old 14-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #647
surfsteve

Now that you mention it I stopped eating seaweed too. The last few times I made miso soup I been leaving it out. Funny I never even made the connection to iodine with it till just now. I just seem to have lost my craving for iodine that I used to have for no particular reason and it happened when I started taking humic acid. Strange.
Old 15-10-2013, 08:16 AM   #648
ffran

Default Underactive thyroid

I have been reading this thread for ages and not contributing, but i have found lots of great info on here and tried things others suggested so here is my experience.
I have underactive thyroid, believe me you will know if you have this, tiredness, short of breath foggy brain, going a jaundiced yellow colour eventually,
Been treated for this with synthetic hormone levothyroxine for nearly 2 decades, tho it has kept me alive i have never felt right healthwise. So. I tried iodine as i read about here, not bad, nascent iodine better to take. Still take it but still did not make me feel right. Then I found natural thyroid supply , shipping from america to UK, it is expensive but it makes a difference. GP refused to prescribe it. Finally I am starting to feel better. I could not drink alcohol on thyroxine, even a small glass of wine would make me ill for three days as if i had taken a strong poison, but after a month on natural thyroid, Armour, I can have a drink of wine! One glass....yes!!!! Two ..yes!!!! Havent tried more but this is an objective change for the better. Ha ha! not just concerned about being able to have a drink, i feel more energised and brighter, I have more memory and I cant tell you how powerless it is to forget everything. Memories of past events which I had long forgotten..amazing i have a sense of being a person grounded in past experience, hard to describe unless you have experienced what an underactive thyroid does to memory and to a sense of time. i think synthetic thyroid has many drawbacks now. Maybe it is not that it is synthetic but that it lacks T3 I dont know.
Whenon thyroxine i got all sorts of other problems, glaucoma for example... I have recently heard many others now say they have eye problems with underactive thyroid, but the eye consultant and. Gp dismissed my question of a link between glaucoma and underactive thyroid...now i am wondering if it is also due to thyroxine and now i have spent a fortune on natural thyroid, will these associated problems at least stop getting worse.
Another one that helped was taking vitamin. B12 in easily absorbable form. If you have thyroid problems you often cant absorb this. I think this has contributed to my eye problems too, as it is needed to keep nerves intact, or the myelin sheath anyway.
Well sorry for a self obsessed ramble , but hope it might be useful to people.
ffran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 03:10 PM   #649
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffran View Post
Whenon thyroxine i got all sorts of other problems, glaucoma for example... I have recently heard many others now say they have eye problems with underactive thyroid,
See septooptic displasia.

And don't say sorry for your inspirative and educating post.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 16-10-2013 at 03:10 PM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #650
sarahjacobs1

Thyroid problems are also related to hair loss. I don' t think that underlying thyroid conditions can cause total hair loss but I know they can have something to do with it!
sarahjacobs1 is offline   Reply With Quote