Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 05-01-2014, 03:34 PM   #1581
wonderfullife
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvance View Post
Hey dude111,
You guys are doing a good job here -- spreading the word about MMS / WPD.

David Icke may have spirochetes... I think that is why his fingers are that way. Well, almost everyone all over the world has them. A nurse called me and told me that they were spraying in the air them over LA last year. It is all over the world now. I would send David a free MMS/WPD set -- if he would take it?

Lymes disease came out of Operation Paperclip - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip - Lyme disease was created as a bio warfare germ - made in a U.S. Army Biological Warfare facility - that they took from the germ causing (Syphilis is a sexually transmitted infection caused by the spirochete bacterium Treponema pallidum subspecies pallidum.) They made Syphilis in the Gov lab by Nazi German scientist after the war where it was engineered to be transmitted by insects (not just ticks) and it can also be airborne. All family members can have it because it is high contagious and it might look like different disease in each person. So it is not just sexually transmitted since Operation Paperclip.

As part of Operation Paperclip, they smuggled into the U.S. a group of gifted scientists from the Nazi rocket industry, medicine and chemical weapons divisions. more reports on this: http://truththeory.com/2013/02/15/5-...ut-to-be-true/

The US Gov has been interested in this disease for a long time. From Rense.com: "1932 The Tuskegee Syphilis Study begins. 200 black men diagnosed with syphilis are never told of their illness, are denied treatment, ... The experiments continue until 1945 and made use of Seventh Day ... 1945 Project Paperclip is initiated. " by http://www.rense.com/general36/history.htm

Does anyone else have more information on this disease?
You are spot on about the syphillis connection as they say want to know more about Lyme look at syphillis.
Many Lyme Literate doctors do believe 95% of the population of the world do have a Spirochete/ Lyme.
What I don't get is if Lyme is to be used a a depopulation method well it is a very slow way of going about things to cut down on the worlds population.
With regards to David well he has got Arthritis and he used to play football and correct me if I am wrong but i am sure he said it started in his knees?
If the symptoms started in the knees that is classic Lyme symptom btw

I am not here to diagnose David with anything but as Lyme is connected to most if not all autoimmune diseases and playing football would expose him to a higher risk of getting Lyme or being bitten by a tick or any biting insect out there I am pretty sure yep David has Lyme/Spirochete infection.
Many do not remember ever being bitten.
I wish he would take MMS but he says he does not read the forum lets hope this gets through to him or even my Blog.
If you want more info on the disease there is also my Blog http://diaryoflymegirl.blogspot.co.uk/
And there are two threads on this forum about Lyme disease.

Read my Lyme blog and info about Lyme here:
http://diaryoflymegirl.blogspot.co.uk/
wonderfullife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 03:37 PM   #1582
wonderfullife
Premier Subscribers

Default MMS update 2 Years & 5 months !!!!

Hello all,

I have been very busy phew. You see I home school my youngest and for the past 4 months she and I have felt more able to take part in our home education group and the activities.

This is quite a giant leap forward for the both of us seeing as while we were in the process of treatment we wouldn't know how we would be physically or if we would herx or just be plain old exhausted!

This would make it extremely difficult to make any plans or even have a routine or even do anything remotely active oh the joys of treating chronic Lyme or a Spirochete infection/s.

Well we can report that we are still going strong and getting better all the time.

It is a great feeling to become part of the human race again.

Vitamin B

I increased my Vitamin B intake (supplements) and have noticed this has helped immensely now of course you should consult a medical professional if you wish to do this.
Lyme and Spirochetes do gobble up all the vitamin B we need and people with Chronic Lyme and M.S do suffer from the lack of Vitamin B in their system.
To me it made sense to increase my Vitamin B intake and I am glad to say it has really helped me with my body strength and immune system.

Well at the moment this is all I have to report and just to say it is so worth treating a Spirochete infection whether with MMS or Antibiotics just to get your life back.

Good Luck
LymeGirlx

*Always consult a LLMD (Lyme Literate Doctor) or your own health care professional.**

Copyright 2012-2014 LymeGirl all rights reserved.
http://diaryoflymegirl.blogspot.co.u...-5-months.html

Old 05-01-2014, 10:43 PM   #1583
Dude111

Good for you my friend
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:11 PM   #1584
wonderfullife
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Good for you my friend
Thank You

Old 17-02-2014, 10:46 PM   #1585
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfullife View Post
Hello all,

Working or not working that is the question....

One of the hardest things to deal with when treating Lyme/Spirochete infection is to keep on treating the infection.
To keep on taking those antibiotics or MMS or anything that one has chosen to use.

Sometimes one sees results, sometimes one does not. Sometimes it can seem nothing is
happening or it seems to be getting worse not better.

As you can see from this page here : http://diaryoflymegirl.blogspot.co.u...ff-toxins.html

and this page :http://diaryoflymegirl.blogspot.co.u...llen-foot.html

I have also thought, when I saw those stripes appear or my feet swelling up like a balloon, in my mind I would think:

Am I going to be stuck with this forever?

Is the treatment working or making it worse?

In hindsight these were foolish questions indeed, maybe they were a perfectly normal human reaction.

Lyme/Spirochete infection seems to affect a part of the brain that tells one not to get
treatment or that the treatment does not work or to just plain old give up because it is so hard.
I wish I could explain better why some give up with treatment, is it the clever old spirochetes playing havoc on the brain?
Or is it to do with human spirit?
I can only go by my own experience with my own children.

My Own.....

My own children have also gone through the stage of refusal of treatment and yes, each has decided to give up treatment altogether.
As a mother this was hard for me to just stand by and not be able to push them or persuade them to treat themselves.

I left it for them to decide the best course of action to take to treat or not to treat.

Their refusal with my eldest lasted about two weeks she eventually begged to start again and she didn't stop again and has continued ever since.

She said in her words:

"Not taking the treatment was awful the dark thoughts came back with vengeance. It was horrible!

I got so exhausted all the time I was so tired all the time, I felt like my brain was just not working.
I felt like I was getting stupider and I had a very foggy brain.

Then I got cramps and aches in all my joints which were very painful all the time.

I was less agile and had great difficulty in getting up from sitting down.

The very dry eyes like I had for years before I started the MMS also came back, eyes came as did my

constant sneezing and nose irritation.

The rashes came back on my wrists, arms and legs which was so uncomfortable and itchy and drove me up the wall,

I also got white spot all over my body which again is a symptom I had before I started the MMS.
Yes when I stopped the treatment it made me feel very out of control and it was as though my
body was falling apart.

I don't know what came over me and made me stop the treatment.
I was very foolish I will never do that again!
Now I am taking the MMS I can see that it does help, it does work and now all the above
horrible symptoms have gone and I feel I am getting better, stronger everyday.

Yes treating my congenital Lyme is the best thing I have ever done"

With my youngest well she is more stubborn than the eldest and she would not take any treatment for 2 months!
Again I had to just standby and watch (I couldn't force her)
I had to let her decide on the best course of action to take to treat or not to treat..

Well she got to the point where she begged to start treatment again and in her words she says:

"When I stopped the treatment It was like I was so angry all the time.

I could not control my rage, it was like something else was controlling me.

I felt so depressed and so exhausted all the time I just could not get right.

Then out of the blue I just started pulling out my hair and eyelashes!
I do not know why i did that I couldn't help it.

Now I know it was the Lyme making me do that to myself because now I have started treatment again, the urge to pull out my own hair has gone away.

What on earth was wrong with me?

Why was I causing myself so much pain?

I became stupid, my brain just would not work properly. I forgot how to spell simple words
like 'bed' and I forgot how to count properly.

All my joints would hurt all the time and ache.

The itching all over my body just would not stop maybe the itching caused the hair pulling.

I could not run as far as I used to.

The insomnia was just dreadful and I just wanted to sleep all day long and stay awake all night long.
I became clumsier and would drop things all the time.

The brain fog just got thicker and thicker.

I became less tolerant to spicy foods and could not even tolerate chocolate!
Now I am back on the MMS I can eat things like spring onions and chicken Korma.

I now will keep on treating with MMS I do not want to go back to those horrible symptoms ever again”.

As a mum watching my children suffer broke my heart but what could I do?

I could not force them, i had to allow them to make their own mistakes.

They never saw me at my worst and I suppose it was hard for them to comprehend exactly what a Spirochete infection/s can do to ones body.

They had to see for themselves what they used to be like before treatment.
Now the hair pulling has a name it is Trichotillomania and is a condition that affects many people.

There is no known cause or cure for that matter.

All i can say is now she is back on the MMS the hair pulling seems to have stopped. I say seems to have because it can come and go.

Her hair pulling started when she stopped treatment for congenital Lyme.

This symptom has shocked her more than anything, as she said

" What could of happened next? I dread to think!"

Maybe she has the urge to pull her hair regardless of whether she has congenital Lyme or not who knows, I have a strong suspicion that it is connected to the spirochete infection.

Yes keeping up with treatment is tough but I would say oh so worth it.

My Motivation

Ultimately my major motivation is my two beautiful children how could I possibly let them down and just give up treatment as I have come so far.
Then of course my other motivation is for myself and yes I am being self-full not selfish.

I try to find ways to motivate myself for example watching the documentary film Under our skin,
or making plans for the future, when I will be able to get a new career/job and not be reliant on others as much.

Looking at photos of myself before treatment when I was at my worst with the crutches, wheelchair, sticks, thick glasses, tube through my nose to feed me.

Then I look at photos of me now, ok, I am not quite where I want to be yet but i am on my way and I am very nearly there.

It would be ideal to be better before Universal Credit arrives here in the UK, at least.

For more info on Universal credit you can visit Johnny Void excellent Blog:http://johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/

Or this excellant Blog :http://diaryofabenefitscrounger.blogspot.co.uk/

I would suggest if one does have Lyme/spirochete infection and with the way the government disability

benefits in the UK are getting harder to obtain and the fact disabled people and the sick and not forgetting

the unemployed, are being forced to do mandatory workfare.

There is a cure for Lyme/Spirochete infections ( which could be disabling one to the point of not being able to work) whether it be antibiotics or MMS at least either will get one fit and healthy eventually You may not be able to return to your old career but hey you may be able to start a new career.

On the Lyme side of things.....

On the Lyme side of things, keep treating even once you

feel almost well, just keep going as I'm still getting better and better with ongoing treatment.

Oh, I also did a course of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and that helped loads with my neuro and mental symptoms.

Depression lifted, OCDs reduced, head cleared generally.

Good luck with everything.

Lyme Girlx

**Always consult a LLMD (Lyme Literate Doctor) or your own health care professional.**

Copyright 2012-2013 LymeGirl all rights reserved.
http://diaryoflymegirl.blogspot.co.u...otivation.html
Very interesting post giving me lots to think about. I've been very badly bitten by Mosquitos several years ago . Twice on my legs and once on my arm, all resulting in cellulitis and very strong antibiotics on al, occasions.

Hmmmm.

Not saying any more for the time being . In case it's nothing.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 08:24 PM   #1586
wonderfullife
Premier Subscribers

Default Bartonella and Mycoplasma Gulf War Veterans

Hello all,

I came across a very interesting article about how Veteran soldiers are coming back from Iraq and a soldiers men and women are committing suicide every 20 minutes!.

This is an alarming figure to say the least.

Why would this be happening?

Apparently soldiers who are serving in Iraq according to the USDA in a published report revealed that sand flies were biting the troops as much as 1,000 times a night!
These insects are also rife in Africa, The Middle East, Afghanistan.

There were 100 infectious diseases identified for consideration based on illnesses contracted by soldiers the list will be all too familier to those who who do have Chronic Lyme or suspected Lyme:

Borellia Burgdofen
Bartonella (cat scratch fever)
Anaplasmosis
Qfever
Rickettsiosis

Dr Rick Sponaugle founder of Sponaugle Clinic Tampa Florida has written the following article regarding the possible connection between the continued spread of Bartonella and the war he writes as follows:

"Is the Iraq War Partly Responsible for the Surge of Bartonella Infections in America
I found the study below from University of California Davis both alarming and thought provoking. It reveals that 47 percent of the domestic dogs tested in Iraq had an active Bartonella infection. The infection rate is potentially much higher because the antibody testing they used has far more false negatives than testing with actual blood smears.
Are our troops getting exposed to more Bartonella in Iraq than they would here in America?
The answer is most likely yes. Americans spend more money on their pets than Iraqi citizens. They treat their pets for fleas and they often pay their Veterinarian to test their dogs and cats for Lyme disease and Bartonella. Fleas on cats were found years ago to spread Bartonella, thus the original name for Bartonellosis was “cat scratch fever.”
As the Medical Director of Sponaugle Wellness Institute, I have treated hundreds of patients with Bartonella, most of these patients did not have cats. You don’t need a cat to get “cat scratch fever.” Ticks, mosquitos and fleas have all been proven to harbor Bartonella and the Lyme spirochete.
Desert sand fleas in Iraq were given credit for causing the first “Gulf War Syndrome.” They infected our troops with Mycoplama, a bacterium that is even smaller than the tiny Bartonella bacterium seen on my patient’s blood smear below. Surely, the desert sand fleas in Iraq transport Bartonella from Iraqi dogs to our troops!
The slide below demonstrates just how small the Bartonella bacterium looks when compared to the red blood cells surrounding it. For a frame of reference, our red blood cells are only 8 microns in diameter. Common sense dictates that the Bartonella bacterium is small enough to be carried by almost any vector, desert sand fleas included.
Are American troops infecting their wives and husbands with Bartonella when they return from Iraq?
Most likely they are. We know that the larger Lyme spirochete is passed from one spouse to another during sexual activity. We also know the Lyme spirochete can cross the placenta infecting an unborn baby. Why would we not believe that the much smaller Bartonella bacterium would readily pass through the placenta and infect sexual partners.
Soldiers returning from Iraq have experienced a much higher rate of psychological disorders than other war veterans including; depression, anxiety disorders, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, and addiction issues.
Do Bartonella infections have causation in the higher prevalence of mental disorders seen in soldiers returning from Iraq verses soldiers returning from other wars?
If indeed our troops are getting infected with Bartonella in Iraq, the answer is definitely yes. Bartonella is notorious for causing mental disorders, especially rage issues.
I have performed clinical research in hundreds of Lyme patients comparing their psychological symptoms to changes on their brain scans and their brain chemistry patterns. Those Lyme patients, who on blood smear testing, revealed a significant Bartonella infection, always experienced more severe psychological symptoms. This is with the Lyme biomarker CD 57 being relatively equal.
More specifically, patients with the worst Bartonella infections demonstrate dangerously high levels of the excitatory neurotransmitter, Glutamate. When Glutamate levels are excessive, calcium channels in brain neurons remain open causing rapid and repetitive electrical firing.
These Bartonella patients suffer from a phenomenon called excito-neurotoxicity, their brain is over-electrified. They often state their brain feels like it’s going to explode or it feels like it’s on fire. Symptomatically, they suffer with insomnia, anxiety disorders, panic disorder, rage issues and in the most severe cases, paranoia.
Perhaps too many veterans from the Iraq war are being misdiagnosed as having PTSD, when in fact they are suffering from brain infections with Bartonella. We could argue that these soldiers have experienced no more psychological trauma than veterans from previous wars.
Lyme literate doctors are fully aware that Lyme disease goes undiagnosed in millions of Americans. I have personally treated hundreds of patients who were infected with both Lyme and Bartonella and I am convinced that Bartonella is under diagnosed far more than Lyme disease!
At Sponaugle Wellness Institute, we diagnose Bartonellosis in 90 percent of our chronic Lyme patients. Many of these Lyme patients were previously informed by other Lyme physicians that they were not infected with Bartonella.
Problematic is that antibody and PCR testing for Bartonella will often produce false negatives when the Bartonella bacteria are sequestered in a “bio-film bubble” as seen below in my patient’s blood smear.
Perhaps the most compelling question is whether our military would find it more efficacious to routinely test Iraq war veterans for Bartonella than to label infected soldiers as mentally disturbed and treat them with psychiatric medicines.
As I finished this article on April 23, 2013, I picked up the St. Petersburg Tribune which I had not read for two weeks. Maybe it’s a God thing. I found the following Associated Press Article titled “Iraq Vet Pleads Guilty to Killing 5 At Clinic.”
The story explains that Army Sergeant John Russell went on a shooting spree at an Army mental health clinic in Bagdad. It was one of the worst instances of soldier-on-soldier violence in the Iraq war.
Russell was nearing the end of his third tour in Iraq when according to other soldiers in his unit he became distant and paranoid. He was referred to the Camp Liberty clinic where he received prescription medication which apparently made him suicidal, he later returned to the clinic and shot five soldiers.
I couldn’t have made up a better story to match the science I just explained in this article. I wrote a similar blog on Adam Lanza pleading for testing. Perhaps if enough of you Lyme – Bartonella literate people share this on your Lyme blogs, we can unite in an effort to mandate testing for soldiers like John Russell."
Dr. Rick Sponaugle, Medical Director of Sponaugle Wellness Institute.

Department of Population Health and Reproduction, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California Davis, Davis, California, United States of America.
Abstract
Bartonellae are emerging vector-borne pathogens infecting erythrocytes and endothelial cells of various domestic and wild mammals. Blood samples were collected from domestic and wild canids in Iraq under the United States Army zoonotic disease surveillance program. Serology was performed using an indirect immunofluorescent antibody test for B. henselae, B. clarridgeiae, B. vinsonii subsp. berkhoffii and B. bovis. Overall seroprevalence was 47.4% in dogs (n = 97), 40.4% in jackals (n = 57) and 12.8% in red foxes (n = 39). Bartonella species DNA was amplified from whole blood and representative strains were sequenced. DNA of a new Bartonella species similar to but distinct from B. bovis, was amplified from 37.1% of the dogs and 12.3% of the jackals. B. vinsonii subsp. berkhoffii was also amplified from one jackal and no Bartonella DNA was amplified from foxes. Adjusting for age, the odds of dogs being Bartonella PCR positive were 11.94 times higher than for wild canids (95% CI: 4.55-31.35), suggesting their role as reservoir for this new Bartonella species.
This study reports on the prevalence of Bartonella species in domestic and wild canids of Iraq and provides the first detection of Bartonella in jackals. We propose Candidatus Bartonella merieuxii for this new Bartonella species. Most of the Bartonella species identified in sick dogs are also pathogenic for humans.
Therefore, seroprevalence in Iraqi dog owners and bacteremia in Iraqi people with unexplained fever or culture negative endocarditis requires further investigation as well as in United States military personnel who were stationed in Iraq. Finally, it will also be essential to test any dog brought back from Iraq to the USA for presence of Bartonella bacteremia to prevent any accidental introduction of a new Bartonella species to the New World.
Please pass this information on.

Regards

Lyme Girl

http://diaryoflymegirl.blogspot.co.u...-gulf-war.html

Last edited by wonderfullife; 28-09-2014 at 08:37 PM.
Old 30-12-2014, 08:17 AM   #1587
21_12_2012

Default MMS on Trial - A Message From Jim Humble

MMS on Trial - A Message From Jim Humble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXgkSrHwisE

MMS is being attacked again, this time we could see the end of MMS, please watch the video above from Jim Humble, the discoverer of MMS.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I’m Jim Humble. I’m the guy who discovered MMS, a mineral solution that I’m proud to say has saved thousands of lives.

We have a friend who urgently needs our help. His name is Daniel. Although no one has ever been hurt, the FDA has been trying for 5 years to put Daniel in prison for selling MMS.

Daniel Smith is going to trial in less than 90 days. But there is also an additional problem. This trial is also putting MMS on trial for the first time, and we want to make it the last time.

(Over 5 million malaria deaths since 2010. The answer costs less than 5 cents.)

I hope you understand that this fight is our fight. It is the fight of thousands of us who use MMS and of course people who may want to use MMS in the future.

Daniel is standing up for his family and for MMS and really for all MMS users. If Daniel loses, he faces up to 37 years in prison…can you imagine - 37 years for selling something that makes people well?

Let me say about Daniel that he is an amazing guy. He could have left the US any time during the past 5 years but he chose to remain here and fight for his family and for all MMS users.

If the FDA should win, they will use this case to arrest and try other MMS sellers like Daniel. Judging from the FDA’s past record, should they win a conviction, many people may go to prison because of this case. None of us are safe.

Worse yet, the more convictions the FDA gets for minerals and herbs, the more we the people will be limited to using pharmaceutical drugs.

There is also the fact that all housewives and guys now using MMS may not be able to get MMS any more.

Again I say, Daniel’s fight is for all of us. We have to stop them in their tracks now.

We need to raise a lot of money for Daniel’s defense, and we have only a few days to do it. We have some really good people lined up to help Daniel but it will cost a lot of money to bring them in.

If Daniel loses, we all lose. If Daniel wins, we all win. The FDA knows this well.

I don’t ask for your help very often, but MMS is under attack and Daniel needs our help. And so I am asking now: please everyone, give whatever you can to Daniel’s MMS Defense Fund today because it is really the defense fund for all of us who uses MMS.

Or: http://StandByDaniel.com

Let the FDA know there are tens of thousands to fight for Daniel and for MMS. Tell them to stay out of our homes and out of our lives and to leave Daniel and his family alone.

I thank you in advance for your participation.

Thank you. ~ Jim Humble

Last edited by aster; 21-02-2016 at 01:38 AM. Reason: removed donation link as per Forum guidelines
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 11:26 PM   #1588
Dude111

FUCK THE FDA!!!!!!!

They aint making $$$$$$$$$$ and are pissed!!

I really do want to try this stuff.... I think it might be the only thing that gets rid of my auto-immune disease.....
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 11:53 PM   #1589
surfsteve

I'm not into MMS but I just accidentally stumbled upon the link below and thought I should post it to the MMS thread for anyone that is. Is this the right one? Apparently this guy is making chlorine dioxide from sea salt and lemon juice. Aren't chlorine dioxide and MMS the same thing? Is this for real? Can you actually make chlorine dioxide from salt and lemon juice? I tried MMS BTW and all it did was make me nauseous. Even just a tiny bit of the stuff.

Quote:
• On the first day use an eye dropper to drop 6 drops of lemon juice squeezed from the lemon onto 1 teaspoon of salt. Let it sit using your egg timer for 3 minutes. If you go over 3 minutes, don’t panic. It will be fine. Just make sure not to let it incubate more than 15 minute. (I measured out a teaspoon and then dumped it into a tablespoon, then add the lemon drops. Now I just measure out the sea salt and add the drops directly (it soaks it up), let it sit for the 3 minutes.
• After the suggested 3 minutes add it to 8 ounces of distilled water, stir vigorously and then drink. Do this upon awaking in the morning before eating. You can eat a half an hour or so after drinking. I usually wait an hour.
• Nausea now becomes a ‘measuring device’. If you feel nausea, then the next day move from 6 drops of organic lemon juice down to 5 drops until you feel no nausea. The amount of organic sea salt remains the same.
• Just the opposite comes if you do not feel nausea. If no nausea, then jump the drops of organic lemon juice to 7 drops added to the 1 teaspoon of organic sea salt.
• Keep adding one drop at a time until you reach 15 drops. That is the maximum amount of lemon juice drops allowed to add to the salt. If you go beyond that the chemical composition shifts and you lose the Chlorine Dioxide compound that you strive for. Chlorine Dioxide will create more oxygen in the system and that is what we want. That is what happened to me when I did the baking soda. The key is the oxygen. Very few have gone to 15 drops.
http://phkillscancer.com/natural-gen...a-or-ph-paper/
Old 21-02-2016, 01:50 AM   #1590
surfsteve

I was trying to find out if there was any legitimacy to my last post. The MMS people say not to use sodium chloride and that it will not work but according to one comment in the last link I posted it will but is weak compared to sodium chlorite. Considering it calls for an entire teaspoon of salt while MMS only uses a few drops of diluted sodium chlorite and the fact that many people are reporting the same nauseating feeling as with MMS I'm inclined to believe there is a good chance it does indeed work to produce a small amount of chlorine dioxide.

Quote:
Alan Parker says:
April 1, 2013 at 1:35 pm

mixing un-iodized salt with no binders or agents with lemon juice and waiting 3 min is an extremely cheap and crude, albeit, weak creation of chlorine dioxide. Instead of the salt, just mix 3 drops of 28% sodium chlorite with 3 drops of a 50% citric acid solution, wait 3 min then distilled water and drink it. MMS protocol. Chlorine dioxide will break down in the gut to chlorine for disinfection and O2.