Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #421
slodave
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: lucerne valley,california. armpit of the mojave desert. secluded/serene/quiet
Posts: 283
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Hahaha. slodave rocks!
thanks. i didn't know if i was out of line with my response.
__________________
earth; a tiny speck.
slodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:25 AM   #422
drhemp
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Totnes
Posts: 6,006
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Please sign this petition

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/f...lcannabisuser/

We the undersigned, do not believe it can be properly said to be in the public interest to prosecute Jim Starr, a medical/ therapeutic user of cannabis, for growing cannabis in his own home for his own personal use.

We, as members of the public, call on the Attorney General or the Director of Public Prosecutions to halt these proceedings immediately.
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #423
lewi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Supraconsciousness
Posts: 7,354
Likes: 190 (101 Posts)
Lightbulb

I think the fight to make it legal is one we may never win but we should never give up as people need a choice maybe we should hold a referendum.

Asking the people what they want is the only way forward but they should be given all the facts.
__________________
We Are One !!

Last edited by lewi; 12-08-2009 at 11:33 AM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 07:41 AM   #424
nightwriterk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 378
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default It should not be made legal....

It Should Be De-Criminalized!

There is no reason for any government entity to have any concern about this plant that is not only as harmless as any herb or spice in your kitchen cabinet but actually offers great health benefits.

An article for you: http://WhyDecriminaliseWeed.info

Last edited by nightwriterk; 18-01-2010 at 07:47 AM.
nightwriterk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #425
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwriterk View Post
It Should Be De-Criminalized!

There is no reason for any government entity to have any concern about this plant that is not only as harmless as any herb or spice in your kitchen cabinet but actually offers great health benefits.

An article for you: http://WhyDecriminaliseWeed.info
To me (and I think this is the accepted meaning) decriminalization means there still may be laws that if you get caught you have to pay a fine. It wouldn't be a misdemeanor or felony anymore, but it still might be against the law. My town has decriminalized pot laws, but you still get a ticket if you are caught smoking.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 10:43 AM   #426
slodave
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: lucerne valley,california. armpit of the mojave desert. secluded/serene/quiet
Posts: 283
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

here in sunny so. california, it wont be long, but i fear that our dictators and enforcers will think up something twisted and negative to make it all bad. no matter me being an old bitter untrusting outlaw pot smoking non-conformist. it is what it is, no matter. legal or not, i'm not gonna buy from them, nor pay their taxes. and bye the way purple haze, to me, and i believe also to jimi, who wrote the song, it was a dark purple tab of perscription LSD-25, from sandoz labs in switzerland. it was a small club in L.A. area. in1967 or 68 jimi ate some also, as did many in the audience. and he played it. still get the chills, sorry all you seed and strain experts. to me purple haze is all about albert hoffman and his awesome contribution to mankind, LSD... purple haze. never to be forgotten life changing memories purple bud, fuck yes, send it! here in cali now, its a light-whiteish advacado green seedless. every body has a name for it, and homie knows the strains and all. this one im calling "stinkie spicy spacy" lol and luvin it. legal r not,no matter, i do what i do, so i probably wont notice a drastic change. 57 years old, and on the run again, im feeling the squeeze from the NWO and aint liking it. wake up people, slavery is on the horizon. yea give the slaves legal pot. wowie zowie, lucky us... fuck them. what our "leaders" need is some mega-doses of purple haze and then come look me in the eye, shake my hand, and call me brother, and lets talk about life, the universe, and everything. oops guess i got carried away. sorry folks. must be that "stinkie spicy spacy" done worked its way back in there behind my eyeballs somewhere. normally i stay in the shadows
read and learn from you guys. and there i was, back online again. and here i be, talkin shit, you guys are the best! i call it open minded twistedness. try: south saturn delta or voodoo soup by jimi hendrix or read up on the father of LSD at the albert hoffmann foundation website and related links.
__________________
earth; a tiny speck.
slodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #427
curly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,899
Likes: 66 (63 Posts)
Default

I was talking to my workmate who is from Zanzibar today and he said that when a witchdoctor or whatever needs to perform ceremonial magic rituals they sometimes need a person who cannot be interfered with by spirits at all,what they do is get a couple of young lads and feed them and look after them for a couple of days and also give them a massive bag of weed and they have to smoke the fucking lot all day long.The reason being no spirits either good or bad will come near you when your hammered as you are seen as dirty.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 09:22 PM   #428
infinite i
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,838
Likes: 174 (106 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Hahaha. slodave rocks!
Agreed !!
__________________
The Spice extends life

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 03:58 AM   #429
slodave
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: lucerne valley,california. armpit of the mojave desert. secluded/serene/quiet
Posts: 283
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
Agreed !!
agreeed! spice of life for mind expansion enabeling interstellar overdrive and a more intresting, rewarding, and fullfilling existence, and as for those who choose not to partake, out of fear, or closemindedness, or whatever reason, i'm sorry for them. existing/surviving isn't the same as living, and without a little "spice" in ones life, negativity and boredom enters and living becomes repitition and is no longer living but becomes fruitless survival. so roll another one, smile, fasten that belt, open your mind wide, lets go for a ride... one reporters opinion.
__________________
earth; a tiny speck.
slodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 12:52 PM   #430
drhemp
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Totnes
Posts: 6,006
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I heard on the News yesterday the propaganda machine against cannabis is working and that despite more liberal attitudes towards gays in the UK, apparently less people support the legalisation of cannabis.

I do however take all reports or surveys and / or anything reported on the BBC with a hefty pinch of salt.
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 01:21 PM   #431
lewi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Supraconsciousness
Posts: 7,354
Likes: 190 (101 Posts)
Default

We all know on this forum that honest public opinion counts for nothing while the country is ruled by fascist dictators who control news reports and surveys. The only way forward is to expose the lies produced one by one leaving little room for debate. Untill it is legal the dealers will be laughing all the way to the bank. That money could be used to end poverty house the homeless and create new jobs. Generally speaking it would improve the system and the country for the better.

Its all about having power over another and while adults are treated like children the government is pushing them into buying from criminals. Its like the actions of a disobedient child and the parent who dosent want them to smoke, the child will sneak off and will do it anyway regardless and thats because he has been told not too.

Its insane !
__________________
We Are One !!

Last edited by lewi; 27-01-2010 at 02:14 PM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #432
slodave
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: lucerne valley,california. armpit of the mojave desert. secluded/serene/quiet
Posts: 283
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhemp View Post
I heard on the News yesterday the propaganda machine against cannabis is working and that despite more liberal attitudes towards gays in the UK, apparently less people support the legalisation of cannabis.

I do however take all reports or surveys and / or anything reported on the BBC with a hefty pinch of salt.
aparently the gay-ass BBC has got their lips on the wrong sort of pipe.
__________________
earth; a tiny speck.
slodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #433
drhemp
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Totnes
Posts: 6,006
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
We all know on this forum that honest public opinion counts for nothing while the country is ruled by fascist dictators who control news reports and surveys. The only way forward is to expose the lies produced one by one leaving little room for debate. Untill it is legal the dealers will be laughing all the way to the bank. That money could be used to end poverty house the homeless and create new jobs. Generally speaking it would improve the system and the country for the better.

Its all about having power over another and while adults are treated like children the government is pushing them into buying from criminals. Its like the actions of a disobedient child and the parent who dosent want them to smoke, the child will sneak off and will do it anyway regardless and thats because he has been told not too.

Its insane !
Great post Lewi, but alas, only assholes in the Government and not wise people like your good self.

Last edited by drhemp; 27-01-2010 at 07:32 PM. Reason: tpyo
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #434
slodave
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: lucerne valley,california. armpit of the mojave desert. secluded/serene/quiet
Posts: 283
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
We all know on this forum that honest public opinion counts for nothing while the country is ruled by fascist dictators who control news reports and surveys. The only way forward is to expose the lies produced one by one leaving little room for debate. Untill it is legal the dealers will be laughing all the way to the bank. That money could be used to end poverty house the homeless and create new jobs. Generally speaking it would improve the system and the country for the better.

Its all about having power over another and while adults are treated like children the government is pushing them into buying from criminals. Its like the actions of a disobedient child and the parent who dosent want them to smoke, the child will sneak off and will do it anyway regardless and thats because he has been told not too.

Its insane !
money, power, greed, selfishness... all bad, all negative; a sorry ass sad situation. makes no sense. what are they thinking, why? just as easily it could be all good,positive. i dont get it.
__________________
earth; a tiny speck.
slodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #435
whiterain
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,333
Likes: 192 (100 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
I was talking to my workmate who is from Zanzibar today and he said that when a witchdoctor or whatever needs to perform ceremonial magic rituals they sometimes need a person who cannot be interfered with by spirits at all,what they do is get a couple of young lads and feed them and look after them for a couple of days and also give them a massive bag of weed and they have to smoke the fucking lot all day long.The reason being no spirits either good or bad will come near you when your hammered as you are seen as dirty.
haha bollocks i think your friend is a bit misled. ok it will affect everyone differently but most people would be far more likely to have spiritual encounters after a few spliffs
__________________
Usually just thinking out loud
whiterain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cannabis, drugs, government lies, marijuana

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.