Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 24-03-2007, 12:26 PM   #1
lilloz

Question !!Some Help Please!!

Does anyone have any information on child immunisation, is it legal to refuse it, can you be called ‘unfit’ if you refuse and taken to court.
Also if any one has information on the heal prick test, it sounds very suspicious to me.
I most certainly don’t want my child to have them but im don’t have all the facts yet, so any help greatly appreciated.
Old 24-03-2007, 01:43 PM   #2
ho1ogram
Banned

G'day lilloz,

I had a quick squiz on the net and found the Immunisation Awareness Society inc. but it is in New Zealand not UK so won't be much help for legal stuff over there. It does however have links to other sites around the world so you could check those out. This is the page of links:

http://www.ias.org.nz/process.php?pa...rnet_resources

Hope this helps
h
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 04:40 PM   #3
lilloz

Thanks for your reply, I did a search but myself too but could only find pro vaccine websites or chat msg's none of wich were what i was looking for.
I’ll take a look now but any other links along the the lines of this one that anyone can find will be appreciated xx
Old 24-03-2007, 05:34 PM   #4
siliconpsychosis

Hi Lilloz,

Ive had a quick scout on the internet and I think I may be able to help. The link below provides you with a list of several Uk anti vaccination sites. I reckon there will be some help amongst these sites.

http://www.vaccination.org.uk/

Good luck.
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 05:40 PM   #5
lilloz

Basics to know about vaccines
1. Vaccines are toxic.
Vaccines contain substances poisonous to humans (i.e. mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, etc.). Vaccine package inserts contain this and other information required by law to be disclosed to the public. Although these inserts are produced for people, doctors do not give them to their patients.
Vaccines are grown on and contain foreign tissue and altered genetic material of human and animal origin.

2. Vaccination (injecting vaccines) depresses and disables brain and immune function. Honest scientific investigation has linked vaccination as a cause of many illnesses including:
Sudden Infant death Syndrome (aka, crib or cot death)
development disorders (autism, seizures, mental retardation, hyperactivity, dyslexia, etc.)
immune deficiency (i.e. AIDS, Epstein-Barre Syndrome, etc.)
degenerative disease (i.e. muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, cancer, leukemia, etc.)

3. The high rate of vaccine damage reactions is being ignored and denied by the conventional medicine.
Prior to 1990, doctors were not legally obligated to report adverse reactions to the Center for Disease Control.
Damage reactions are considered normal, are ignored, or diagnosed as other diseases. Even with this poor system reported damage is substantial.
Despite their current legal obligation, only 10% of doctors report the damage they see to the CDC.
Throughout history, many prominent medical and non-medical health professionals around the world have voiced their vehement opposition to vaccination calling it scientific fraud.

4. Mass vaccination programs systematically and recklessly endanger the public while disregarding our rights.
Vaccination breaks the skin and so is technically a surgery. All surgeries by law requires fully informed consent. Informed consent is almost never gotten before vaccination is done.
Most doctors vaccinate the unwitting and uninformed. They do not even give the vaccine manufacturers' package inserts (patient info sheets) which contain biased industry claims and the bare minimum required by law to reveal.
Double-talk and unethical enforcement like threat, duress and coercion are used to ensure vaccination compliance.

5. There is a lack of Safety Efficacy studies on vaccine damage.
There are no control group studies. Authorities consider that to not vaccinate is unethical and so have refused to study unvaccinated volunteers. If control studies were done according to honest science, vaccination would be outlawed.
Studies which have been done are not designed to estimate or eliminate the examiners bias. Authorities who compile and report disease statistics work closely with and have a vested interest in companies which produce the vaccines. In other industries, this kind of bias is not tolerated. Injuries and deaths in these studies are attributed to anything but vaccination to skew the results and make it appear that vaccines have some merit or at least could have some merit.

6. Laws allow drug companies to violate the public trust.
In private vaccine damage law suits information is revealed condemning vaccines as deadly.
Vaccine manufacturers use gag orders as a leverage tool in vaccine damage legal settlements to restrict the plaintiff from disclosing to the public the truth about the dangerous nature of vaccines. The government has not yet seen fit to disallow tactics like this which are anti ethical to public welfare.

7. The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1987 is a pacifier. oThis compensation program pretends to acknowledge the existence of vaccine damage and right the wrongs done. It attempts to compensate the wrong but does nothing to avert it.
This act is the result of vaccine producers pressuring the government to immunize them from private lawsuits which can run an average of $4 million per case.
The fund is made up of tax added into the cost to the consumer of each vaccine, thereby making vaccine consumers pay for one another's and perhaps their own injury; the vaccine companies have made themselves quite immune from accountability.

8. Private insurance companies, which do the best liability studies, have totally abandoned coverage for damage to life and property due to:
acts of God
nuclear war & nuclear power plant accidents
vaccination

9. Vaccination is not emergency medicine.
It is claimed that vaccines avert a future risk yet people are pressured to decide on the spot. A doctor's use of fear to force compliance is not ethical. Vaccines are serious drugs with serious damage reactions. Time and forethought should be given before a decision is made.

10. There is no law enforcing vaccination for babies or anyone else.
Vaccination is linked with school attendance and is not compulsory. Exemptions from vaccination, although restricted and monitored, are part of every state public health law and can be expanded by public pressure.
Departments of Health, of Education, and the American Medical Association personal profit from the sale of vaccines. They keep the existence of and details about exemptions relatively unknown.

Source http://darrendixon.supanet.com/vaccinefacts.htm
Old 24-03-2007, 05:43 PM   #6
lilloz

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
Hi Lilloz,

Ive had a quick scout on the internet and I think I may be able to help. The link below provides you with a list of several Uk anti vaccination sites. I reckon there will be some help amongst these sites.

http://www.vaccination.org.uk/

Good luck.
Thank you for your reply there is a ton of stuff there to get my teeth into.
Old 24-03-2007, 06:01 PM   #7
lilloz

Gov proposing to keep blood taken for the heal prick test given at birth (i allready think they do)
http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=2&gl=uk
Old 24-03-2007, 06:06 PM   #8
lilloz

More info on the heal prick test
http://linux.genewatch.org/uploads/f...e4/brief27.pdf
Old 24-03-2007, 06:25 PM   #9
i am all i am
Banned

G'day Lilloz,

This info is American but well worth looking at. I've got the DVD 'Vaccines - what the CDC documents and science reveal', a 2 hour presentation by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO.

WWW.nmaseseminars.com

A bit of extra ammo for you.

With LOVE.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 06:42 PM   #10
lilloz

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am View Post
G'day Lilloz,

This info is American but well worth looking at. I've got the DVD 'Vaccines - what the CDC documents and science reveal', a 2 hour presentation by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO.

WWW.nmaseseminars.com

A bit of extra ammo for you.

With LOVE.
Thanks Iam but the link doesn’t work, the dvd sound cool though so I’ll look it up see if I can get me a copy
Old 24-03-2007, 07:05 PM   #11
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilloz View Post
Thanks Iam but the link doesn’t work, the dvd sound cool though so I’ll look it up see if I can get me a copy

I should have gotten the link from the site. I copied it down of the back of the DVD, so no http:// added.

All the info is taken directly from CDC (government) studies. Dr Tenpenny has done many, many hours of studying the official documents and tells it like it is.

Immunisation is bullshit. I first read a suppressed information pamphlet that showed different videos/DVDs/books, and saw one about immunisation with a short review. Since 1972 in Australia, the only people that have died from measles have all been immunised. Made me stop and think about it. They want to put a disease into our bodies so that we don't get the disease. Ahhh...yeah...right ! That obviously makes soooo much sense, right (NOT)!!!

With LOVE.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2007, 01:19 PM   #12
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilloz View Post
Gov proposing to keep blood taken for the heal prick test given at birth (i allready think they do)
http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=2&gl=uk
I've heard the blood is tested and put on a DNA data-base!
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest either.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2007, 06:57 PM   #13
astro zombie

A great site someone showed me is www.vaclib.org

TONS of great information there. Hope it helps!!

Oh, in case anybody hasn't seen this 2 hour presentation by David Ayoub, MD. Please watch this if you haven't already, it is absolutely essential. Here's the vid: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Vaccine+Agenda

Here are some notes I made while watching this:

- Organic Mercury is Thimerosal, a "preservative" that has been in vaccines since the early 1930's. (he even mentions that it was a Rockefeller scientist behind the introduction of mercury in vaccines)

- It is .01% solution thimerosal, which is a .5cc dose, which is approx. 25 micrograms of mercury. Sounds harmless with those numbers doesn't it?

- Water is deemed not usable with as little as 2ppb of mercury

- Toxic waste is deemed "toxic" at 200ppb of mercury

- The EPA will allow 730-1,450ppb of mercury in fish before it is unedible

- Mercury dosage in an average vaccine? 50,000ppb of mercury

Then you look at the organization known as G.A.V.I. - the Global Allience for Vaccination and Immunization. Bascially they promote health through strictly vaccination in third world countries.

And then, you look at the NSSM 200, which is the National Security Study Memorandum 200. They openly advocate population control.

Now, who are members on both of these global organziations?

G.A.V.I
World Bank
WHO (world health organiziation)
UNICEF
Donor Countries
UNPFA
"private organizations and groups"

NSSM 200
World Bank
WHO
UNICEF
Donor Countries
UNPFA
"private organizations and groups"

They are EXACTLY the same! If that doesn't ring some alarm bells then what will?

Also, I personally have allergies, and when I was around 13 or 14 or so, I recieved the prick test for allergies. Just on my own persoanl experiance, I haven't recieved any negative health problems that I could think of from it. I also did allergy shots for about a year or two. It didn't give me any problems, but that's not to say it couldn't affect someone else differently since we all react in differant ways to these things.

http://earthship.com/

http://www.cfpf.org.uk/
astro zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 09:30 AM   #14
lilloz

Thank you all for your great reply’s I have a ton of stuff to look at now!! Im spreading the word around about vaccines I might even make up some leaflets have a great day everyone xx
Old 27-03-2007, 05:11 PM   #15
lilloz

I just want to say a big, big thank you to astro zombie I just watched the vid you posted its mind-blowing, the only thing is now that I feel im at war with these people, everything I look into seems to come back to the fact they want me dead with vaccines, additives, wars, electromagnetic radiation even the mercury in my fecking fillings is killing me ahhhhh! Oh and if there not busy trying to kill me off they certainly don’t want me having children, slip a little DNA in my injection and ooopsy daisy no more kids, and don’t even start me what they do to them once there born!
The world seems so dark right now; I hate this fucking freak show of a planet and all the fucking cock suckers that run it!

I apologies for my swearings, they were used only to emphasize my anger!