Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2016, 03:40 PM   #1
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default Trump & Putin

On the surface of things I liked Putin.

I don't like to get involved with conspiracy theories that have no real evidence to back them. So yes I've heard the "Putin is NWO" "it's all an act" stuff before, but I like to judge somebody by their actions.

Putin kicked out the Russian oligarchs (some of them at least)

He was a target of the CIA through their terrorism and Chechnen insurgencies, as well as the Georgia war, Ukrainian revolution, NGO attacks.

He was working on building rival financial institutions to the Anglo American dominated IMF and World Bank

He has worked with Syria to stop the CIA/ISIS war against Assad, and exposed the sponsoring of terrorists by the West.


To me these were all tangible good things that I could agree with, and was more important than some supposed handshake with a foreign leader or whatever speculation that people want to engage in. Putin wasn't perfect, but far far better than the psychopaths running the West.


Enter Donald Trump who is clearly a NWO agent who has talked about peace with Russia.

He has been the only U.S. presidential candidate not to demonize Putin.

Trump apparently has many business dealings with Putin and Russia.

Trump is considering Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State. Tillerson is reported to be very close with Putin and worked in Russia for Exxon Mobil.

The MSM has been accusing Russia of putting Trump into office.

I have noticed that RT is also building up Trump and playing into the false narrative of him being "anti establishment". (actually it is more nuanced, some on RT are completely against Trump, but others are very sympathetic towards him)

The narrative that Trump and Putin are together is certainly being put out there for mass consumption. Something definately stinks.

What is going on ?

At first I didn't think much of it, but something is definately in the works by the elites.

Trumps National Security advisor General Michael T Flynn also had a dinner with Putin not too long ago. He has since been soft on Putin but it is important to note that he co authored a book with Michael Ledeen (anti Russian) and in that book they viewed Russia as an enemy of US domination.

Trump is also surrounded by ore neocons with anti Russian sentiment.

What really is going on ?
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 03:46 PM   #2
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Trump is seen by many to be the new Hitler.

Putin the new Stalin, perhaps.

Hitler and Stalin made a short lived non aggression pact.

It was all a ruse as the Nazis turned on the Soviets and attacked them.

Are the Anglo American establishment using Trump to con Putin ?

Or is there something even more sinister going on ?

I honestly do not know, I would like other people's opinions and have this thread to be a collection of information about the links between a Trump and Putin/Russia.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 03:50 PM   #3
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Trump and Putin are both pragmatists.
Trump wants NATO members to pay a fair share into NATO.
Putin wants the Baltic States back.
Once Putin rolls into the Balts watch and see where Trump does feck all about it and NATO then folds.
Win win.
Putin gets the Balts back and we are rid of NATO.
USA/UK military alliance and let Europe go feck itself.
Both us plus Putin get to trade with whatever remains of Europe once the dust has settled.
That won't take long because every European Army barring ours and Russia's is about as effective as a Girl Scout Troop.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 11-12-2016 at 03:53 PM.
Likes: (1)
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 03:54 PM   #4
paddy_blake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: No Self
Posts: 3,679
Likes: 3,721 (1,870 Posts)
Default

I would say limited perpetual war, or business as usual. What makes Trump dangerous is his weakness: his narcissistic need for attention, thus his unwillingness to give up power.
Likes: (1)
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 04:01 PM   #5
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Trump and Putin are both pragmatists.
Trump wants NATO members to pay a fair share into NATO.
Putin wants the Baltic States back.
Once Putin rolls into the Balts watch and see where Trump does feck all about it and NATO then folds.
Win win.
Putin gets the Balts back and we are rid of NATO.
USA/UK military alliance and let Europe go feck itself.
Both us plus Putin get to trade with whatever remains of Europe once the dust has settled.
That won't take long because every European Army barring ours and Russia's is about as effective as a Girl Scout Troop.
But Trump doesn't want to get rid of NATO.

He just wants the rest of Europe to pay more for it.

This again is just targeted rhetoric to his base.

The idea as always is that "the U.S. is getting a bad deal"

And Trump is there to "fix it"
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 04:01 PM   #6
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
I would say limited perpetual war, or business as usual. What makes Trump dangerous is his weakness: his narcissistic need for attention, thus his unwillingness to give up power.
+1
Business as usual but with fewer European freeloaders milking the system.
War is good for business.
We can sell kit to both sides and then trade with whoever wins.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 04:04 PM   #7
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

The CIA is saying Russia intervened in the election to help Trump.

The truth is that IT WAS THE CIA, that intervened in the election to help Trump.

The CIA is one of the main arms of the U.S. deep state.

The deep state has always backed Trump for president, and wanted it to appear he was "anti establishment".
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 04:08 PM   #8
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
I would say limited perpetual war, or business as usual. What makes Trump dangerous is his weakness: his narcissistic need for attention, thus his unwillingness to give up power.
By all the evidence though it would appear that Putin DOES NOT WANT ANY ESCALATION OF WAR.

He helped Syria avoid being attacked directly by the U.S. in 2013.

He has not directly intervened in the Russia/Ukraine conflict.

He has many times compromised with the West to halt airstrikes in Syria, and have ceasefires while they we're winning and had the terrorists on the ropes, in order to help public relations.
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 04:19 PM   #9
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default

I thought that the whole Russia-against-USA rhetoric was just as big a lie as the Clinton-against-Trump campaign.
Of course they want an escalation of the war: that's both good to reduce the population and to make more money.

Here's an overview of the present connections between the Rothschild crime syndicate and the Russian elite (so the same powers that rule over Europe and the USA, rule supreme over Russia): http://www.dzig.de/sites/default/fil...ockefeller.htm

This is just a short overview.
If you want a longer story that details the lie of the Russia-against-USA rhetoric in the Middle East. Anthony Sutton - "THE BEST ENEMY MONEY CAN BUY": http://macquirelatory.com/best_enemy_moneybuy.pdf
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 04:55 PM   #10
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I thought that the whole Russia-against-USA rhetoric was just as big a lie as the Clinton-against-Trump campaign.
Of course they want an escalation of the war: that's both good to reduce the population and to make more money.

Here's an overview of the present connections between the Rothschild crime syndicate and the Russian elite (so the same powers that rule over Europe and the USA, rule supreme over Russia): http://www.dzig.de/sites/default/fil...ockefeller.htm

This is just a short overview.
If you want a longer story that details the lie of the Russia-against-USA rhetoric in the Middle East. Anthony Sutton - "THE BEST ENEMY MONEY CAN BUY": http://macquirelatory.com/best_enemy_moneybuy.pdf

That's a very interesting chart.

I've always believed that both Russia/Putin and China have economic ties to the West. Of course the world is linked economically.

However that isn't necessarily proof of anything other than they all like to do business.

In terms of foreign policy I do not see Putin and the West on the same page at all.

Putin is a pragmatist. He is out for the best of his country and will deal with the Anglo American empire so long as it benefits Russia and his cronies, but I think he wants some level of independence and multi polarity. I think he is also aware that the West may do business with you and smile in your face and shake your hand one day, and the next day plot to kill you and indeed carry it out ala Gaddafi, Hussein, and a whole host of others.

It's a complicated game I think.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 09:33 PM   #11
alfredo79
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 3,200
Likes: 1,093 (687 Posts)
Default

I think that a large part of the western ruling classes, starting by zionist jews, have already realized that the main threat is becoming the China, China is the main competitor of western plutocracies in the future, even in the present just now. Competition for natural resources, technologic innovation, conquer of outspace. China has over 1,300,000,000 of inhabitants and it is in fast economic growth, so needs of a large quantity of commodities and lands, in fact it is busy conquering space in Africa, Asia, Russia and Latin America. It is advancing in technology, science, overpassing US even. It has 2 space stations, built in a few years.
Several top members of the Kabals understood it, for example the famous Zbegniew Brzezinsky and Henry Kissinger.
Russia does not have a big population (150,000,000), it is not an significant economic giant, it has a very strong military power but further that it does not go, there is a disastred society.
Furthermore, now it is arrived the time to close the counts with Iran, Venezuela, Hezbollah, Bolivia, Equador.
So we have a change of geopolitical strategy. To continue breaking the bollocks to Russia is no-sense and ruinous, it brings the enemies of West to make team. Better to get a separate peace with Russia, so to do quietly the war (by various manners, not necessfully by nuclear missiles) to China and other geopolitical subjects. The hope is then an integration between Russia and West, an union against the rest of the world: the economic-military force of the West and the terrific army of Russia together.
Putin surely is thinking about it and there are Russian elites in favour of an integration with West, let us think about the military alliance between Russia and Israel got in the summer. In Russia there is not much confidence of Chineses, who are advancing in Siberia.

The situation is however in continue evolution, see the last scandal of Russian intervent to rig US election. Yet I must understand this affair.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 09:38 PM   #12
paddy_blake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: No Self
Posts: 3,679
Likes: 3,721 (1,870 Posts)
Default

Going way back to the early seventies: Nixon in China. This sham conflict between East and West, is the old divide and conquer. They've all been working together for decades, even centuries.

Likes: (2)
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:28 PM   #13
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Some people allow hatred of Trump to affect their judgement, Trump said the US should allow Putin to help Assad and the US should stay out of Syria. Maybe thats just what he actually thinks and what he actually means, but no, because they have an irrational hatred they have to look for some ulterior motive.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 07:01 PM   #14
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
On the surface of things I liked Putin.

I don't like to get involved with conspiracy theories that have no real evidence to back them. So yes I've heard the "Putin is NWO" "it's all an act" stuff before, but I like to judge somebody by their actions.

Putin kicked out the Russian oligarchs (some of them at least)

He was a target of the CIA through their terrorism and Chechnen insurgencies, as well as the Georgia war, Ukrainian revolution, NGO attacks.

He was working on building rival financial institutions to the Anglo American dominated IMF and World Bank

He has worked with Syria to stop the CIA/ISIS war against Assad, and exposed the sponsoring of terrorists by the West.


To me these were all tangible good things that I could agree with, and was more important than some supposed handshake with a foreign leader or whatever speculation that people want to engage in. Putin wasn't perfect, but far far better than the psychopaths running the West.


Enter Donald Trump who is clearly a NWO agent who has talked about peace with Russia.

He has been the only U.S. presidential candidate not to demonize Putin.

Trump apparently has many business dealings with Putin and Russia.

Trump is considering Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State. Tillerson is reported to be very close with Putin and worked in Russia for Exxon Mobil.

The MSM has been accusing Russia of putting Trump into office.

I have noticed that RT is also building up Trump and playing into the false narrative of him being "anti establishment". (actually it is more nuanced, some on RT are completely against Trump, but others are very sympathetic towards him)

The narrative that Trump and Putin are together is certainly being put out there for mass consumption. Something definately stinks.

What is going on ?

At first I didn't think much of it, but something is definately in the works by the elites.

Trumps National Security advisor General Michael T Flynn also had a dinner with Putin not too long ago. He has since been soft on Putin but it is important to note that he co authored a book with Michael Ledeen (anti Russian) and in that book they viewed Russia as an enemy of US domination.

Trump is also surrounded by ore neocons with anti Russian sentiment.

What really is going on ?
i think theres more than one group who wants to dominate. i think there is play between factions of each group. i also think that no one group on this planet has enough power to actually pull off a new world order. bush was right ...its a big idea. fortunately its also a big job that nobody is really capable of...yet.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:42 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.