Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 11-12-2016, 10:22 PM   #21
WoodrowLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I dont think he ever wanted to be.... It was stolen remember!!

I think he is trying to get out of it and if he cant,HE WILL MAKE THINGS SO BAD ITS NOT FUNNY!
That is a possibility.

Considering that unless he gets elected to a second term He would never even get to ride in the new Air Force one, even if he does not cancel the order, it will take 7 years to produce.

Quote:
Correction: This story, originally published May 11, 2016, listed an incorrect date for when the new aircraft will begin operations. The new Air Force One is expected to be up and running in 2024.

The Air Force on Tuesday gave Boeing the green light to start submitting design proposals for the new presidential aircraft that, by 2024, will shuttle a future president around the world.

The Air Force posted online an amendment to its Air Force One contract — also known as the Presidential Aircraft Recapitalization — authorizing Boeing to begin preliminary design activities.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/story/...-way/84225802/
Old 12-12-2016, 01:23 AM   #22
Dude111

I hear ya buddy!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:01 AM   #23
WoodrowLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I hear ya buddy!
I wonder if he has given any thought to if he happens to get elected to a second term Air Force will be 30 years old and it will take 8 years to replace it?

While he does have his own personal Jet, is it capable of staying airborne indefinitely?

Quote:
6.The plane carries 53,611 gallons (about 203,000 litres) of fuel and weighs 833,000 pounds (about 377,000 kg) fully loaded for a long-range mission. With a full tank, the plane can fly half way around the world. The plane has mid-ir refueling capability. As with the B-2 and other combat craft, in-flight refueling gives Air Force One the ability to stay up in the air indefinitely, which could be crucial in an emergency situation

http://www.nairaland.com/1097478/ama...-air-force-one
Old 12-12-2016, 03:42 AM   #24
Ruffneck

Maybe he is worried about it being sabotaged somehow in the manufacturing process.
Ruffneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:27 AM   #25
raburgeson

The difference between gouging and making money is apparent. The days of not bidding (No Competition and pay any price is over). They have been writing their own check long enough. So has the auto industry and oil companies.

The government has been spending tax payers money like it's not theirs. Imagine that?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 06:38 AM   #26
ElDraconian

You guys should be worried over trump being assassinated not if he is establishment or not. Whoever tries to assassinate him should be waterboarded because its legal here in the US to that.
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 10:43 AM   #27
WoodrowLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraconian View Post
You guys should be worried over trump being assassinated not if he is establishment or not. Whoever tries to assassinate him should be waterboarded because its legal here in the US to that.
While Trump will probably end up as the most hated President, I really doubt any major group has any desire to assassinate him. Can't rule out any psychopath acting alone, but I believe any organized group would prefer to see him fall flat on his butt than assassinated.

Trump is headed for the roughest ride any President has ever face. He did not have the popular vote, He will not have the backing of the Democrats or independents. He is even going to have difficulty with the Republican members of Congress and Senate.

It looks like most of those he is selecting for his cabinet will be rejected. He has already ruffled the feathers of those he needs support from by being a loose canon and going against established protocol.

I expect to see him resign very soon after taking office if not before. He would rather own politicians than be one.

Just my opinion
Old 12-12-2016, 11:17 AM   #28
WoodrowLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
The difference between gouging and making money is apparent. The days of not bidding (No Competition and pay any price is over). They have been writing their own check long enough. So has the auto industry and oil companies.

The government has been spending tax payers money like it's not theirs. Imagine that?
One of the problems is that on some things such as the manufacturing of large military air craft, very few have the ability to do so. About the only real competition Boeing has is Lockheed. But to make something similar to Air Force One would require the building of a new Plant large enough to do so. Which also means they effectively could not under bid Boeing.

In the world of aviation Lockhead concentrated on the making of smaller aircraft with fast turn over, Boeing concentrated on the big limited production stuff.

Can you imagine the size of the building required to enable the assembly of a 747-8? A plane that is a city block long and 6 stories high.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:22 PM   #29
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodrowLI View Post
Can you imagine the size of the building required to enable the assembly of a 747-8? A plane that is a city block long and 6 stories high.
They already make them and you can buy one for less than 400 million, thats 750 million for two, even with all the extra work required 3 to 4 billion is ripping the taxpayer off.

That was one of Trumps main election promises that the taxpayer would get value for money and the gravy train had stopped, to some that might be unpopular.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 12-12-2016 at 11:23 PM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote