Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 07-12-2016, 11:57 AM   #21
paddy_blake

You will find the Trump archetype going back in history, to Thomas Carlyle in his book On Heroes, Hero-Worship, and The Heroic in History and the last chapter "The Hero As King".

Btw, this book is known as one of the origins of the ideas of Fascism.

See also "Great Man Theory"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man_theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Her...oic_in_History
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 12:36 PM   #22
aurum
Inactive

Obviously we don't see eye to eye on this, which is fine, but I've genuinely felt a powerful spiritual element playing out through this election, and surrounding the Donald, which sounds a bit nuts I agree.

When I read about all of that Kek meme stuff playing out, it blew my mind a little bit- even down to the mention of 'dubs' (double digits), where it stated that this 'force' spoke through double digits... I couldn't help but think of the 11:11 phenomena which I also felt was a really interesting metaphysical occurrence.

Then I came across that video I just posted, and what drew my attention was the date of the prophecy, April (4) 28 (2+8=10, 1+0=1), 2011.... in numerology: 4 1's & 2 11's ...Or, 1111, 1111

In that video at 35:22 he predicts that we're going to witness 'one of the biggest political scandals in American history' which he connects with hundreds of names coming out in connection with Epstein's Island?!! Wikileaks & Pizzagate, anyone? It's honestly not the sort of video I'd usually watch/listen to but for some reason I did anyway...

Ultimately I think you either get that feeling and sense of inner knowing, or you don't - and I'm not saying anything one way or another, just that for me, I got a strong sense that he was a force for good, guided by something more powerful than us, and obviously I hope that I'm right on that! Maybe wishful thinking but sometimes what else do you have? Between Trump and Hitlery, I'm beyond relieved it's Trump- if he ends up being another disappointment, I don't really see what difference it would have made anyway. We already knew what we were getting with Cankles, whereas Trump was always going to be the wild card. We know all about the forces of evil in this duality, so there has to be an opposing force working for the good also- otherwise it wouldn't be a duality.

Time will tell, obviously...

Last edited by aurum; 07-12-2016 at 12:55 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 12:52 PM   #23
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Obviously we don't see eye to eye on this, which is fine, but I've genuinely felt a powerful spiritual element playing out through this election, and surrounding the Donald, which sounds a bit nuts I agree.

When I read about all of that Kek meme stuff playing out, it blew my mind a little bit- even down to the mention of 'dubs' (double digits), where it stated that this 'force' spoke through double digits... I couldn't help but think of the 11:11 phenomena which I also felt was a really interesting metaphysical occurrence.

Then I came across that video I just posted, and what drew my attention was the date of the prophecy, April (4) 28 (2+8=10, 1+0=1), 2011.... in numerology: 4 1's & 2 11's ...Or, 1111, 1111

In that video at 35:22 he predicts that we're going to witness 'one of the biggest political scandals in American history' which he connects with hundreds of names coming out in connection with Epstein's Island?!! Wikileaks & Pizzagate, anyone? It's honestly not the sort of video I'd usually watch/listen to but for some reason I did anyway...

Ultimately I think you either get that feeling and sense of inner knowing, or you don't - and I'm not saying anything one way or another, just that for me, I got a strong sense that he was a force for good, guided by something more powerful than us, and obviously I hope that I'm right on that!
No we certainly don't see eye to eye on this. I just remain puzzled, that you're falling for all this while also claiming to be gnostic. It is a contradiction that you're not percieving. It's like your shades have fallen off or something.

But then, as The Prisoner series illustrated, he was not conscious of himself fully until he finally came face to face with himself and pulled off the masks.

Peace.
Old 07-12-2016, 12:59 PM   #24
aurum
Inactive

Ah, I probably answered that when I added a bit on to the end of my last post! Gnosticism isn't a predefined set of teachings anyway, it's a bit of an overarching term for many different schools of philosophical thought. The point being, if I just followed what 'Gnosticism' said, then it'd be no different to me just following the Qu'ran or any other strict religious doctrine.

I just have my own thoughts about things, at the end of the day. I'm not saying I'm right, but I have to follow my own guidance and not anybody else's, I guess.

"I am not a number. I am a free man!"

Last edited by aurum; 07-12-2016 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-12-2016, 01:48 PM   #25
paddy_blake

Quote:
Ah, I probably answered that when I added a bit on to the end of my last post! Gnosticism isn't a predefined set of teachings anyway, it's a bit of an overarching term for many different schools of philosophical thought. The point being, if I just followed what 'Gnosticism' said, then it'd be no different to me just following the Qu'ran or any other strict religious doctrine.

I just have my own thoughts about things, at the end of the day. I'm not saying I'm right, but I have to follow my own guidance and not anybody else's, I guess.

"I am not a number. I am a free man!"
Well good luck to you. There is only so far and so much I can do on these forums to wake people up. Naturally, I would hope that I had allies to help me. But it is reaching the point where it is becoming futile for me to say anything without causing further divisions.

We all need to put our hopes into something, and I do not wish to take that away from anyone. I would just prefer that people put that hope in themselves.

Peace.
Old 07-12-2016, 01:58 PM   #26
aurum
Inactive

I think that the essence of what I'm trying to say, discounting all of the 'religious' dogma etc., is that it really does feel like we're literally gearing up towards a full blown spiritual battle between good and evil.

Never thought I'd hear myself saying that.

But how else can you describe the way in which events are unfolding? The veil is being lifted, and for those of us brave enough to even take a look at what's being revealed, we are beginning to get a glimpse of the true evil which underscores the very foundations of our society...

This is quite unique to our lifetime- and only possible because of the advent of the Internet, allowing information to be shared and spread like never before in human history. So it makes some sense to me, that there could be something to the notion of 'meme magic' and the Kek phenomena... In the same way that the 11:11 experience proved to be a 'wake-up call' for so many... It felt 'other-worldly', like a glitch in the matrix or an activation code for the subconscious... Really hard to describe unless you've experienced it for yourself.

Some teachings would advocate the need to remain neutral, not to align with the false duality of either good nor evil, but to instead remain in balance.

But I ask you, when it comes to your attention that children are being trafficked, raped, abused, tortured and killed... And that there is a very clear Satanic belief system which underscores these goings on... And that this strikes at the very heart of the system we all live under...

Do you remain neutral??? Do you maintain that it is all just an illusion, and go back to meditating with your chakra candles and your Ravi Shankar cds? Or do you rise up and join the fight against evil? In any way that you possibly can?

So it's complicated because as I highlighted with those quotes by Nietzsche, evil really does triumph when good men sit back and do nothing. The so-called learned 'philosopher' is pretty damn useless when confronted with the truly evil face of tyranny. Nicely worded soundbites just won't cut it.

You have to roll your sleeves up and 'play the wicked game'.

Last edited by aurum; 07-12-2016 at 02:01 PM.
Old 07-12-2016, 02:04 PM   #27
paddy_blake

Quote:
I think that the essence of what I'm trying to say, discounting all of the 'religious' dogma etc., is that it really does feel like we're literally gearing up towards a full blown spiritual battle between good and evil.

Never thought I'd hear myself saying that.

But how else can you describe the way in which events are unfolding? The veil is being lifted, and for those of us brave enough to even take a look at what's being revealed, we are beginning to get a glimpse of the true evil which underscores the very foundations of our society...

This is quite unique to our lifetime- and only possible because of the advent of the Internet, allowing information to be shared and spread like never before in human history. So it makes some sense to me, that there could be something to the notion of 'meme magic' and the Kek phenomena... In the same way that the 11:11 experience proved to be a 'wake-up call' for so many... It felt 'other-worldly', like a glitch in the matrix or an activation code for the subconscious... Really hard to describe unless you've experienced it for yourself.

Some teachings would advocate the need to remain neutral, not to align with the false duality of either good nor evil, but to instead remain in balance.

But I ask you, when it comes to your attention that children are being trafficked, raped, abused, tortured and killed... And that there is a very clear Satanic belief system which underscores these goings on... And that this strikes at the very heart of the system we all live under...

Do you remain neutral??? Do you maintain that it is all just an illusion, and go back to meditating with your chakra candles and your Ravi Shankar cds? Or do you rise up and join the fight against evil? In any way that you possibly can?

So it's complicated because as I highlighted with those quotes by Nietzsche, evil really does triumph when good men sit back and do nothing. The so-called learned 'philosopher' is pretty damn useless when confronted with the truly evil face of tyranny. Nicely worded soundbites just won't cut it.

You have to roll your sleeves up and 'play the wicked game'.
Thank you for your honesty. As I said before, good luck.
Old 07-12-2016, 03:07 PM   #28
Serpenteater

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
The New Age belief that "we are all gods" is a licence for murderers and paedophiles to feel justified in doing what they do. They say to themselves, "am I not a god?" and they think they can go on raping and killing.
im suprised all the ignorant and agents trolls havent ganged up on ya.very sensible person.
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 03:10 PM   #29
Serpenteater

when you put your trust in someone else it will fail,you put it in yourself or source or God.If someone shits and bleeds they are just like you.
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote