Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 03-12-2016, 08:58 PM   #21
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Did you notice how that other bloke tried turning it around though?!! I've noticed this- this is something that they do- project what they're doing onto the other person!!

So the other fella started threatening the guy not to post it on YouTube or he'd sue!! Yet they were the ones to instigate that whole situation, and they were the ones saying they were going to put it online!!

That's what I mean- it's complete and utter insanity- it's unreal.
Harassing someone is a minor charge unless there are threats, real or implied.

Putting it on social media is a felony - illegal use of a device used for carriage of communication but if done in self defence I think it possible the charge might be dropped.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:11 PM   #22
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
What Trump supporters won't want to see:

Yup they act as if this type of behaviour has nothing to do with the "build the wall" sentiment.

Of course it isn't the only reason but it is a significant one.

Trump played white identity politics, tapping into white fear and anger. All Republicans have been doing this but Trump took it to the next level.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:16 PM   #23
bendoon

Those two are a good enough reason to build a wall.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 02:06 AM   #24
aurum
Inactive

aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 02:48 AM   #25
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Moderator Comment: I will need to move this to that Trump thread.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 09:35 AM   #26
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
No they haven't . That is a lie that was circulated by alt right websites.

There are only fences around certain areas of border crossings. There is no wall.
Yes it is indeed a false postulate
-credibility declines, the facade cracks,

Quote:
in reality it was the wall in Israel
Old 04-12-2016, 10:49 AM   #27
aurum
Inactive

The original source is from Interpress News Service: http://www.ipsnews.net/2010/09/migra...s-route-to-us/

Quote:
According to the head of customs for Mexico’s tax administration, Raúl Díaz, in order to stop boats carrying contraband, the southern Mexican state of Chiapas is building a wall along the border river Suchiate, similar to the one the United States is building along its southern border with Mexico.

“It could also prevent the free passage of illegal immigrants,” admitted the Mexican official.
Anyway I saw this comment on GLP and it made me laugh

(I don't actually believe that violence would have been the answer, but I can understand the sentiment!)

"1). The very first time that little dippy broad pushed that phone up in my face and I felt an inkling of contact w/ either me or my clothing/possessions, I'd have grabbed that phone and smashed it so fucking hard into that rec room floor, the janitor would've been picking up pieces for days.

2). If that shit-talker would have had anything to say about it, I'd have grabbed a pool cue and knocked his goddamned teeth out.

I've got exactly ZERO tolerance for people like that. I am the coolest fucking cucumber ever, but if YOU come at ME, 100% unprovoked and begin acting ridiculous, I will just end you."

Last edited by aurum; 04-12-2016 at 11:05 AM.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:10 AM   #28
dr steam

Default division and hatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post

If you show such a strong and provocative opinion, are you not expecting people to challenge your views ?

But this is a microcosm of what the elites are doing. They are setting the stage for more division and hatred.

They set up 2 sides with opposing world views and it's honestly hard not to get caught up in it, but quite clearly they have succeeded in widening the rift amongst the general public.

Spot on ...!

As above, so ...

"Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Last edited by dr steam; 04-12-2016 at 11:23 AM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 12:04 PM   #29
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
The original source is from Interpress News Service: http://www.ipsnews.net/2010/09/migra...s-route-to-us/

Anyway I saw this comment on GLP and it made me laugh

(I don't actually believe that violence would have been the answer, but I can understand the sentiment!)

"1). The very first time that little dippy broad pushed that phone up in my face and I felt an inkling of contact w/ either me or my clothing/possessions, I'd have grabbed that phone and smashed it so fucking hard into that rec room floor, the janitor would've been picking up pieces for days.

2). If that shit-talker would have had anything to say about it, I'd have grabbed a pool cue and knocked his goddamned teeth out.

I've got exactly ZERO tolerance for people like that. I am the coolest fucking cucumber ever, but if YOU come at ME, 100% unprovoked and begin acting ridiculous, I will just end you."
Because violence and aggression solves all problems.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 12:14 PM   #30
aurum
Inactive

The guy wore a t-shirt which offended their sensibilities. That's it.

He didn't parade himself around, drawing attention to his t-shirt. In fact, he was just sat minding his own business whilst working on his laptop.

It didn't express any racist sentiment, in fact it simply said 'build the wall'.

And yet we have people on here who seem to genuinely believe that by wearing a t-shirt which mentions building a wall, the wearer provided sufficient provocation to justify a torrent of verbal abuse and harassment from complete strangers.

Ok then. Good to know.
Old 04-12-2016, 03:18 PM   #31
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr steam View Post

Spot on ...!

As above, so ...

"Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Since you're apparently such a fan of Nietzsche, dr steam, I thought you might enjoy these quotes...

Quote:
“Wisdom—seems to the rabble a kind of escape, a means and a trick for getting well out of a wicked game. But the genuine philosopher—as it seems to us, my friends?—lives 'unphilosophically' and 'unwisely,' above all imprudently, and feels the burden and the duty of a hundred attempts and temptations of life—he risks himself constantly, he plays the wicked game.”

- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

Quote:
What is at stake in properly utilizing objectivity, as opposed to letting it set the standard for humanity, is the ability to recognize the difference between humans who have real passions and those who are hollow, humans with personality and those who are mere composites, those who choose between yes and no and those who are no longer capable of choosing, those who are exemplary humans and those who are irrelevant. The objective figures have been confused with the philosopher, “with the Caesarian cultivator and dynamo of culture,” but they remain “the most sublime type of slave.”
...Nietzsche thus regards what is arguably the finest tool in the inventory of science, namely objectivity, as a danger to humanity if it is not properly used as a tool by higher types.
Quote:
“Our Europe of today, the show place of a nonsensical sudden attempt at radical mixing of classes and consequently of races, is therefore skeptical from top to bottom, now with that flexible skepticism that leaps impatiently and lasciviously from one branch to the other, now gloomy like a cloud pregnant with question marks -- and often sick of its will to the point of dying! Paralysis of the will: where today does one not find this cripple sitting?!” Whatever finery this illness may sport, Nietzsche adds, whether it dresses itself as “objectivity,” “being scientific,” “l’art pour l’art,” or “pure will-free knowing,” he sees it as “dressed up skepticism and paralysis of the will” and asserts: “I vouch for this diagnosis of the European illness.”
-Grounding the Nietzsche Rhetoric of Earth, p.316
By Adrian Del Caro

Last edited by aurum; 04-12-2016 at 04:20 PM.