Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 30-11-2016, 04:55 AM   #101
befurther

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger!
befurther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 06:08 PM   #102
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Well sorry Aurum and grandmasterp, I see through Trump, he's a psychopath, not different to the other elite.

But please, don't take that as a personal attack. In time, we'll know whether you are right or I am right.
Totally agree, Trump is a egotistical, ruthless Nutter but there are some people on this forum who think he is the next Messiah.
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 08:24 PM   #103
befurther

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
Totally agree, Trump is a egotistical, ruthless Nutter but there are some people on this forum who think he is the next Messiah.
He is a messenger, messiah seems a little too far. Who are these nebulous "some people" you speak of?

Last edited by befurther; 30-11-2016 at 08:24 PM.
befurther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 09:18 PM   #104
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by befurther View Post
He is a messenger, messiah seems a little too far. Who are these nebulous "some people" you speak of?
You are on the David Icke forum haven't you listened to a word of what David has said about Trump?
Old 30-11-2016, 09:34 PM   #105
befurther

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
You are on the David Icke forum haven't you listened to a word of what David has said about Trump?
Sure I have, I can think for myself. Also, I have my OWN perspective, that's what's great about these forums...different perspective.

Saying that someone is "egotistical, ruthless Nutter" is virtually meaningless hate, it lacks substance or even definition.

When someone says,"You Fail at Life dickhead!" then I can be assured they do not have a very good perspective.
Old 30-11-2016, 09:47 PM   #106
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by befurther View Post
Sure I have, I can think for myself. Also, I have my OWN perspective, that's what's great about these forums...different perspective.

Saying that someone is "egotistical, ruthless Nutter" is virtually meaningless hate, it lacks substance or even definition.

When someone says,"You Fail at Life dickhead!" then I can be assured they do not have a very good perspective.

So do you think David Icke is wrong about Trump?
Old 01-12-2016, 06:09 AM   #107
noncooperation

So this bullshit is going on now until the inauguration is it?

Ickes news page littered, daily with endless childish headlines about Trumps latest cabinet pick.

THE GUY IS NOT EVENT PRESIDENT YET!

Plus he has to keep him self and his family alive.

I must say David, I am a grateful reader of your books and videos and have followed you for years, probably more than many here but recently you have gone down in my estimation, especially for this endless Trump bashing even before the guy is in office.

What did you want? Hillary?

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 01-12-2016 at 06:12 AM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 01:35 PM   #108
alfredo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
So this bullshit is going on now until the inauguration is it?

Ickes news page littered, daily with endless childish headlines about Trumps latest cabinet pick.

THE GUY IS NOT EVENT PRESIDENT YET!

Plus he has to keep him self and his family alive.

I must say David, I am a grateful reader of your books and videos and have followed you for years, probably more than many here but recently you have gone down in my estimation, especially for this endless Trump bashing even before the guy is in office.

What did you want? Hillary?
I don't vote, personally, I'm neutral because to choice between Hillary and Donald is like to choice between cancer at stomach and cancer to throat.

David Icke before november 8 was posting material about Hillary in much larger misure than about Donald, also after that day he continued to post a lot of material about Hillary, and now he is posting material about the rivals of Donald and protesters agains him. Clearly, being been the winner, now David Icke is posting much more material about Donald, considering that it's becoming evident that Donald is not the saviour, absolutly, but he is a system man instead! Look at what Donald is saying and wich are the nominees. Look!
There are many nominees to be selected yet but those that are come out are terrible and make me think that even the Bush's administrations will be wished in comparison. If you look at these guys, you will find finance's sharks, ultra-reactionaries, warmongers, ultra-liberists. Change a cock! Rightly David Icke must be pay attention at Trump's administration now. Then yes until december 19 the games are not completed, but seen how the administration is being composed the most of strong powers will be more than happy.

I agree that formally Donald is not president yet but just he is starting to use strong words against Cuba, to claim for opinion crimes. Then the fact that he is a unforecastable guy, very worrysome.

And however, all of those "truther" experts who have brooken the bollocks with Donald Trump the hero, the revolutionary, the peacefist would do good thing to search a serious job.

Last edited by alfredo79; 01-12-2016 at 01:39 PM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote