Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 15-11-2016, 07:20 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
AJ has a lot of good shit with some bull. MSM is total 100% bullshit.
you are trying to talk sense into people who can't see sense!

the fake-liberal mindset is incapable of seeing its own hypocrisy

they can call trump a 'war mongerer' while they themselves support candidates who have destabilised north africa and the middle east through war

they can call trump a 'racist' whilst supporting a candidate who has destroyed the most progressive country in africa (libya) and who ripped off the haitians and smuggled a whole load of haitioan children to god only knows where

they can accuse trump of mysogeny while they themselves remain silent over the rape of women by migrants

they can accuse trump of being a zionist whilst their candidate had fundraisers organised for them by the arch-zionists the rothschilds

the hypocrisy goes on and on and on

This is because they are small minded people who only see the world through the prism of 'identity politics' which splits the public into teams. Each person is encouraged to identify with a team and only with that team and to compete with all the other teams

They are encouraged not to see people in the other teams as part of their community or even as human beings but rather they are encouraged to refer to them through de-humanising labels; this is to discourage them from engaging with those people and learning and acknowledging their hopes and fears and then being able to empathise with them

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-11-2016 at 07:29 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 07:36 PM   #22
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you are trying to talk sense into people who can't see sense!

the fake-liberal mindset is incapable of seeing its own hypocrisy

they can call trump a 'war mongerer' while they themselves support candidates who have destabilised north africa and the middle east through war

they can call trump a 'racist' whilst supporting a candidate who has destroyed the most progressive country in africa (libya) and who ripped off the haitians and smuggled a whole load of haitioan children to god only knows where

they can accuse trump of mysogeny while they themselves remain silent over the rape of women by migrants

they can accuse trump of being a zionist whilst their candidate had fundraisers organised for them by the arch-zionists the rothschilds

the hypocrisy goes on and on and on

This is because they are small minded people who only see the world through the prism of 'identity politics' which splits the public into teams. Each person is encouraged to identify with a team and only with that team and to compete with all the other teams

They are encouraged not to see people in the other teams as part of their community or even as human beings but rather they are encouraged to refer to them through de-humanising labels; this is to discourage them from engaging with those people and learning and acknowledging their hopes and fears and then being able to empathise with them

And you return with your lies and distortions.

Nobody on DIF supports Hillary.

Because we oppose Trump does not mean we support Hillary.

But of course your game is divide so you have to lie that people on this forum who oppose Trump support Hillary.

You continue to lie and lie and lie.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 07:39 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
And you return with your lies and distortions.

Nobody on DIF supports Hillary.

Because we oppose Trump does not mean we support Hillary.

But of course your game is divide so you have to lie that people on this forum who oppose Trump support Hillary.

You continue to lie and lie and lie.
that's not true...some people have openly supported hilary whilst others have dedicated endless hours of their time to focus with myopic laser intensity on trying to demonise trump (their bias couldn't be anymore transparent)

those people are continuing their hate campaign against trump even after trump won

its the same with brexit and the goldman sachs funded 'project fear' which continues in the media unabated despite the popular will of the people coming down in favour of brexit

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-11-2016 at 07:41 PM.
Old 17-11-2016, 07:50 PM   #24
roastpotatoes
Inactive

New York Times today:

WASHINGTON — Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of President-elect Donald J. Trump, has consulted with lawyers about the possibility of joining the new administration, a move that could run afoul of federal nepotism laws and would all but certainly invite legal challenges.

Mr. Kushner, 35, had been planning to return to his private businesses after Election Day. But on the morning after Mr. Trump won, he began discussing a role in the White House, according to two people briefed on his discussions, who requested anonymity to describe his thinking.

Mr. Trump is urging him to join, according to one of the people briefed, a sentiment shared by Stephen K. Bannon, the chief strategist for the White House, and Reince Priebus, who was named chief of staff.

Mr. Kushner has consulted with at least one lawyer and believes that by forgoing a salary and putting his investment fund, his real estate holdings and his newspaper, The New York Observer, into a blind trust, he would not be bound by federal nepotism rules, according to one of the people briefed.

Still, it is not clear that such an arrangement would be legal. Under federal statute, the president cannot accept voluntary services that are not permitted by law, and a separate statute bars public officials from employing family members in any capacity.

Mr. Trump, who has continued to work out of his office in Trump Tower, was scheduled to receive a stream of visitors on Thursday, including Henry A. Kissinger, a former secretary of state."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/18/us...istration.html

What's he doing with the criminal Henry Kissinger?

"Crimes against Humanity: Why Is Henry Kissinger Walking Around Free?"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/crimes-...d-free/5358322

Donald Trump also met Kissinger in May this year:

Donald Trump arrives at the residence of Henry Kissinger on Wednesday, May 18, 2016, in New York. (AP Photo / Mary Altaffer)

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 17-11-2016 at 08:03 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 11:05 AM   #25
strummer101
Banned

Default Attorney General Jeff Sessions

This is a good one, for the Trumpinistas here;

So, a guy even the crazed right-wing Republican party view as beyond the pale...

Turned down as a judge because of his racism, here are some selective quotes over the years;

'The civil rights movement was un-American' and 'did more harm than good'

'I thought the KKK were fine until I found out they smoked pot'

and my favourite, to a black lawyer 'be careful what you say to white folks'.

His appointment is welcomed with great joy by David Duke.

Basically, a White Supremacist is the new head of the US Justice Dept.

More here, and everywhere;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7424341.html
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 11:25 AM   #26
strummer101
Banned

Default Head of CIA Mike Pompeo

This guy, a big fan of the NSA bulk data collection, and keen to junk the nuclear deal with Iran.

Oh, and Edward Snowden should face the death sentence.

Are we still loving Trump?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...w-director-cia
Old 19-11-2016, 11:23 PM   #27
bendoon

There is no evidence he said any of those quotes and the guy who accused him of them is dead. But lets just believe everything we read in the independent.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 11:32 PM   #28
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
that's not true...some people have openly supported hilary whilst others have dedicated endless hours of their time to focus with myopic laser intensity on trying to demonise trump (their bias couldn't be anymore transparent)

those people are continuing their hate campaign against trump even after trump won

its the same with brexit and the goldman sachs funded 'project fear' which continues in the media unabated despite the popular will of the people coming down in favour of brexit
Aside from my obvious politcal leanings, i didnt give a shit about hillary. I think ive been very clear about my views. There was no 'good' option this election.

Personaly, id have preferred the democrat bad choice over the Republican bad chioce.

But, the point is they were both bad choices. A bad choice, is a bad choice.

Im not going to stop pointing that out, regardless of how this bad choice has the will of the people.

Since when are the people on these boards are swayed by the 'popular opinon', anyway?

When the popular opinion is generally disliked here, the people are 'sheep'....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 03:48 AM   #29
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Aside from my obvious politcal leanings, i didnt give a shit about hillary. I think ive been very clear about my views. There was no 'good' option this election.

Personaly, id have preferred the democrat bad choice over the Republican bad chioce.

But, the point is they were both bad choices. A bad choice, is a bad choice.

Im not going to stop pointing that out, regardless of how this bad choice has the will of the people.

Since when are the people on these boards are swayed by the 'popular opinon', anyway?

When the popular opinion is generally disliked here, the people are 'sheep'....
Holy shit, after all we found out/are continuing to find out about Hillary you would rather go with her. Crazy.

Last edited by supertzar; 20-11-2016 at 03:49 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 09:48 AM   #30
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Holy shit, after all we found out/are continuing to find out about Hillary you would rather go with her. Crazy.
Yes. Yes it is.... But, going with trump is equally crazy! Thats the point of my post.

Two crazy choices. To aligned with the party whos principles (should be.) Are simliar to my own. And one crazy choice attached to a party i dont agree with...
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2016, 05:28 PM   #31
zulqadr

Former US Ambassador to the UN John Bolton on the possibility of being in Donald Trump’s cabinet.

Last edited by zulqadr; 21-11-2016 at 05:29 PM.
zulqadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 08:53 AM   #32
strummer101
Banned

Default Pence - Gay Basher

How did this sneak under the radar? Sorry if it has been mentioned before!

In 2016, this guy, soon to be VP of the USA, appears to believe that you can be 'cured' from being gay.

Before his selection, he has a charge-sheet as long as your arm, on well, hating gay people from what I can make out. Here are a couple of tasters;

Supporting 'God's Plan' in banning same-sex marriage. 'God's fucking Plan', give me a break already.

He wanted to ensure that “federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus.”

Oh, and a bill to jail same-sex couples in Indiana that applied for a marriage licence.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/07/m...-moments-many/

I hate the 'religious right' in America, I do not think that is too strong a word to use. I can see little to distinguish them from Taliban/ISIS types.

It's like the Enlightenment never happened! They are now in power.
Old 23-11-2016, 12:12 PM   #33
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by strummer101 View Post

In 2016, this guy, soon to be VP of the USA, appears to believe that you can be 'cured' from being gay.

Before his selection, he has a charge-sheet as long as your arm, on well, hating gay people from what I can make out. Here are a couple of tasters;

Supporting 'God's Plan' in banning same-sex marriage. 'God's fucking Plan', give me a break already.

He wanted to ensure that “federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus.”

Oh, and a bill to jail same-sex couples in Indiana that applied for a marriage licence.

I hate the 'religious right' in America, I do not think that is too strong a word to use. I can see little to distinguish them from Taliban/ISIS types.

*Shrugs* He's from Indiana. You kind of expect that. Indiana borders my state to the Southwest. It's paranoia-inducing just to drive through it. They have billboards up being like "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BRINGING DRUGS INTO THE STATE OF INDIANA. WE ARE WATCHING YOU."

Last edited by supertzar; 23-11-2016 at 12:13 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 12:24 PM   #34
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by strummer101 View Post

well marriage technically has two component parts; there is the contract part in which two people enshrine their relationship in contract form with the state and then there is a religious part where people enshrine their relationship in the eyes of their god

personally i don't see why people need to do either!!!!As far as i'm concerned neither the state nor the church has any stake in my personal relationships so when i see gay people talk about the right to be able to marry what they are really saying is that they want to enshrine their relationship in a contract with the state

But religious people interprete marriage as a union in the eyes of their god so if they believe their god only recognises one form of marriage then that is their religious belief

However if gay people want to have a contract drawn up by the state then that's their choice but i would say to gay people that it is more empowering to not need the validation of either the state OR the church for your own personal loving relationships

why do you need their approval? fuck em

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-11-2016 at 12:27 PM.
Old 23-11-2016, 01:41 PM   #35
alfredo79

Donald Trump taps Nikki Haley for UN ambassador
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...assador-231788
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:06 PM   #36
zulqadr

zulqadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 01:55 PM   #37
vancity eagle
Banned

General Mattis is on the board of Directors of General Dynamics (arms manufacturers)

Great just what we need more war profiteers who are obsessed with Iran.

I thought Trump was against all of this.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 02:00 PM   #38
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulqadr View Post

Is it just me .... or does this man look evil?

I shouldn't say that. I know nothing about him, but sometimes negative energy zooms through the internet and tells me something's up!

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 02-12-2016 at 02:02 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:03 PM   #39
alfredo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Is it just me .... or does this man look evil?

I shouldn't say that. I know nothing about him, but sometimes negative energy zooms through the internet and tells me something's up!
His eyes are strange, at the point to think that he can be a reptilian!
I am joking, however he has really a dick-face.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:40 PM   #40
aronia

Thumbs down I believe trump is a jesuit illuminati joker to slow or prevent

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisefire777 View Post
"Beware Of The Shadow Government": Ron Paul Warns President-Elect Trump

Former congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul appeared on RT to talk about the election of Donald Trump as president, and he voiced major skepticism on whether Trump will actually follow through on many of his campaign promises.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...nt-elect-trump

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/ron-p...ernment_112016

RT's Peter Lavelle interviews Dr. Ron Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWrVJHtejkQ
I believe trump is a jesuit illuminati joker to slow or prevent a second American revoloution.

Donald Trump: secret Jesuit agent for Commander-in-Chief?

Donald Trump has been the subject of media frenzy as of late. It seems that a considerable amount of those who subscribe to alternative sources of information are Trump supporters. They see him as some kind of rebel, going against both the Republican and Democratic parties (as exemplified by his recent non-commitment to support the Republican nominee for President).

Could it be though, that Donald Trump is a "false flag candidate" being used to secure the vote of the ever-increasing independent constituency in order to inevitably lull the US into a false sense of positive political novelty and thus to subsequently impose Jesuitical right-wing fascism leading to a nation-wide race war as devised by the masters of class adversarialism, the Sons of Loyola?

It very well could be. Here is why:

Trump claims to be Presbyterian, yet he attended Jesuit Fordham University for two years and then transferred to the covertly Jesuit-controlled University of Pennsylvania. 1

The University of Pennsylvania is funded by various Papal Court Jews, notably by The Annenberg Foundation, 2 started by Papal Knight and hofjude Walter Hubert Annenberg. Annenberg briefly attended the University of Pennsylvania in his youth and later established the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania. Mr. Annenberg is a Knight Commander of the Order of St. Gregory the Great. 3 , 4

Court Jew David L. Cohen is the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania as well as an alumnus of University of Pennsylvania. He is also the executive vice president of Comcast. 5 He was recently named co-chairman of the leadership planning committee of the Roman Catholic World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia (which is the coming of the Pope to Philadelphia!) 6

University of Pennsylvania could be renamed "Hofjude University" because of its enormous amount of Papist Jewish funding and leadership and really the entire Pennsylvania area is controlled by the Roman Catholic hierarchy via the Jesuit provincial holding jurisdiction over Pennsylvania, the Archbishop of Philadelphia and the Bishop of Pittsburgh in conjunction with the temporal coadjutor government officials produced from UPenn and the following Roman Catholic or Catholic-funded Universities: La Salle University, Duquesne University, Pennsylvania State University, Villanova University, Temple University and Saint Joseph's University.

Protestants do not attend Roman Catholic institutions, especially counter-reformation Jesuit institutions like Fordham University, so Trump is at the very least an apostate for having done that. However, the story does not end with Trump.

Out of the five children he has, the three listed on Wikipedia have attended the following schools: 7 , 8 , 9
Donald John Trump, Jr. - Alma mater: University of Pennsylvania
Ivanka Marie Trump - Alma mater: University of Pennsylvania
Eric Frederic Trump - Alma mater: Georgetown University

There you have it; Trump, in addition to being affiliated with both Jesuit Fordham and covertly Jesuit UPenn, has at least three children who are all alumni of UPenn and notorious Jesuit Georgetown University!

Whether it be Trump, Jeb Bush, Hilary Clinton or even Bernie Sanders that ends up winning the 2016 election, all of these candidates are connected to Rome and all will only serve to implement the tyrannical, neo-Romanist policies of the Papacy and its professed soldiers of the Society of Jesus.

Sources:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
http://peoplesupportingpenn.upenn.ed...n/?section=BFS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Annenberg
4. http://www.papalhonorees.org/gregmmbcom.htm (note: the middle initial is incorrect; it is erroneously written as "Walter J. Annenberg")
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Cohen
https://www.ncronline.org/news/peopl...es-communities
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Jr.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Trump

Ron Paul And Freemasonry: Ritual And The Scottish Rite

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2012/...scottish-rite/

AFTER WATCHING THIS IS DR RON PAUL A FREEMASON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyGFtml3E6E

Sources

https://blog.kareldonk.com/looks-lik...e-a-freemason/

https://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/...d-freemasonry/

Last edited by aronia; 02-12-2016 at 05:49 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote