Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-11-2016, 05:48 PM   #41
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Source ?
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...ntial-election

Quote:
Gregg Phillips, spokesman for the VoteFraud.org organization, recently tweeted that after completing an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations, “We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.”
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 06:19 PM   #42
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
votefraud.org cannot even keep up to date their website.

Who the hell are these people ? Sorry that is not at all credible and the only news sites running this story


WorldNetDaily run by the CNP
Milo Yannipolous of Breitbart run by the CNP
Infowars shills for the CNP.
New AMerican which is the John Birch Society website

I cannot find any info about this organization. Its basically some guy with a youtube channel making outrageous claims.

They keep changing the name of their so called "organiation" How can you really take this seriously ?

Sorry but I don't find this credible at all.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 15-11-2016 at 06:26 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 06:27 PM   #43
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
votefraud.org cannot even keep up to date their website.

Who the hell are these people ? Sorry that is not at all credible and the only news sites running this story


WorldNetDaily run by the CNP
Milo Yannipolous of Breitbart run by the CNP
Infowars shills for the CNP.
New AMerican which is the John Birch Society website

I cannot find any info about this organization. Its basically some guy with a youtube channel making outrageous claims.

Sorry but I don't find this credible at all.
It doesn't matter if it's credible in your eyes or anyone else's. The only thing that matters is if it is true. Why is it so doubtful exactly? Obviously a certain number of illegal immigrants voted. What is your estimate? Fewer than the difference?

Last edited by supertzar; 15-11-2016 at 06:31 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 06:30 PM   #44
georgesmiley
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Land of the Flea
Posts: 2,132
Likes: 795 (402 Posts)
Default

whether HRC won the popular vote is irrelevant - electoral college is legal
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 06:35 PM   #45
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
It doesn't matter if it's credible in your eyes or anyone else's. The only thing that matters is if it is true. Why is it so doubtful exactly? Obviously a certain number of illegal immigrants voted. What is your estimate? Fewer than the difference?
Can you tell me who the hell votefraud.org is other than some fanatic on a computer with a youtube channel ? What makes them legitimate ?

Why the hell should you just believe some random guy who keeps changing the name of his organization and cannot even update his website.

Why is it only the CNP run alternative right websites running with this story because it fits their "poor victim donlad" narrative.

The bigger problem during this election was actually VOTER SUPPRESSION.

The voter right act of 1964 was basically gutted in many states, whereby many polls were shut down, hours of voting were lowered, all in an attempt to suppress minority votes.

How come nobody has talked about that. Doesn't fit the narrative does it.

Anyways sorry but I don't believe this bullshit that basically Alex Jones and his ilk are just making up.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 15-11-2016 at 06:36 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 06:36 PM   #46
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
whether HRC won the popular vote is irrelevant - electoral college is legal
Nobody is disputing that.

The system is definitely rigged in the favour of the right wing and conservatives.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 06:37 PM   #47
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Can you tell me who the hell votefraud.org is other than some fanatic on a computer ?

Why the hell should you just believe some random guy who keeps changing the name of his organization and cannot even update his website.

Why is it only the CNP run alternative right websites running with this story because it fits their "poor victim donlad" narrative.

The bigger problem during this election was actually VOTER SUPPRESSION.

The voter right act of 1964 was basically gutted in many states, whereby many polls were shut down, hours of voting were lowered, all in an attempt to suppress minority votes.

How come nobody has talked about that. Doesn't fit the narrative does it.

Anyways sorry but I don't believe this bullshit that basically Alex Jones and his ilk are just making up.
That's a fallacy you are employing there. It could be from a down and out wino down by the tracks but if it was true then how would that matter? What's your estimate?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 06:40 PM   #48
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Nobody is disputing that.

The system is definitely rigged in the favour of the right wing and conservatives.
There is so much hardcore evidence the system was rigged for Clinton that I can't believe anyone would say that. If you are saying middle American states have too many EC votes well that is your opinion.

Last edited by supertzar; 15-11-2016 at 06:41 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 06:45 PM   #49
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
That's a fallacy you are employing there. It could be from a down and out wino down by the tracks but if it was true then how would that matter? What's your estimate?
YOu have yet to tell me who votefraud.org is or anything that gives them credibility. You are just believing them because you want to believe them.

Who are they ? Who is associated with them ? What credibility do they have ? I cannot even find out anything about them, that itself is highly suspect, its like some fake organization.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 06:48 PM   #50
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
YOu have yet to tell me who votefraud.org is or anything that gives them credibility. You are just believing them because you want to believe them.

Who are they ? Who is associated with them ? What credibility do they have ? I cannot even find out anything about them, that itself is highly suspect, its like some fake organization.
No I don't you fallacy-spewing goon.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 06:49 PM   #51
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
No I don't you fallacy-spewing goon.
Here is from the guys twitter. This is who runs votefraud.org who should be trusted as an objective source to monitor votes. And we should believe this one guy with a youtube channel and a website. Please bring me a serious source of this stupid 3 million illegal myth.



YOu see this is how propaganda works.

Some nobody with a twitter account and a shitty website makes some silly claim , then all the disinfo alt right websites run with the story like its some kind of hard facts. This isn't the first time Alex Jones has done some stupid shit like this.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 15-11-2016 at 06:53 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 06:52 PM   #52
paddy_blake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: No Self
Posts: 3,679
Likes: 3,721 (1,870 Posts)
Default

The guy behind VoteFraud.org (now known as ElectionNightGateKeepers.com) and various other websites is Jim Condit Jr., from Ohio, a bit of a crackpot conspiracy theorist. In other words, he is just like you and me.

Here is his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/JimConditJr

Just watching a bizarre video he did explaining a connection between National Socialism in wartime Germany, and Zionism:

paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 06:55 PM   #53
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
The guy behind VoteFraud.org (now known as ElectionNightGateKeepers.com) and various other websites is Jim Condit Jr., from Ohio, a bit of a crackpot conspiracy theorist. In other words, he is just like you and me.

Here is his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/JimConditJr

Just watching a bizarre video he did explaining a connection between National Socialism in wartime Germany, and Zionism:

just like you and me. In other words votefraud.org is not a legitmate organization. LOL

Okay then I will make a claim that Trumps team suppressed 6 million votes.

Maybe Infowars, Breitbart, WorldNet Daily, and NewAmerican will link to my claim.

See how that works.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 15-11-2016 at 06:57 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 06:59 PM   #54
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Here is from the guys twitter. This is who runs votefraud.org who should be trusted as an objective source to monitor votes. And we should believe this one guy with a youtube channel and a website. Please bring me a serious source of this stupid 3 million illegal myth.

YOu see this is how propaganda works.

Some nobody with a twitter account and a shitty website makes some silly claim , then all the disinfo alt right websites run with the story like its some kind of hard facts. This isn't the first time Alex Jones has done some stupid shit like this.
It's something to investigate for yourself. You just reject it based on the source which is a fallacy. That's all you ever do (99% of the time; I have seen one or two decent posts from you.) I asked you twice already what your estimate is and you pussed out so you have no credibility.

Last edited by supertzar; 15-11-2016 at 07:00 PM.
Likes: (1)
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 07:02 PM   #55
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
It's something to investigate for yourself. You just reject it based on the source which is a fallacy. That's all you ever do (99% of the time; I have seen one or two decent posts from you.) I asked you twice already what your estimate is and you pussed out so you have no credibility.
I don't have an estimate. I'm not the one making any claims.

But you tell me why I should believe this crackpot ? Give me one good reason.

Do you just believe anybody on YouTube ? Is that your standard ?

Do you know how much garbage is on YouTube ?

The fact that all those stupid alt right websites are jumping all over this shows how desperate and how much of a fucking joke they are.

They linked to some crackpots youtube channel as a source for a claim of 3 million illegals voting. Are you not at least skeptical of this farce ?

You see why I have less and less respect for the "truth movement" They just make up shit and present it as FACT.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 15-11-2016 at 07:06 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 07:08 PM   #56
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I don't have an estimate.

But you tell me why I should believe this crackpot ?

Do you just believe anybody on YouTube ? Is that your standard ?

Do you know how much garbage is on YouTube ?

The fact that all those stupid alt right websites are jumping all over this shows how desperate and how much of a fucking joke they are.
I think it is a reasonable estimate. That is why. I bet the real number is closer to that than the difference. No one said it is a fact. There is a report that says 3 million is what AJ said I am pretty sure.

Last edited by supertzar; 15-11-2016 at 07:13 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 07:10 PM   #57
georgesmiley
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Land of the Flea
Posts: 2,132
Likes: 795 (402 Posts)
Default

Jim Condit is complex - I disagree with his Hitler stuff, but he he seems genuine on voterfraud.
Likes: (1)
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 07:28 PM   #58
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I think it is a reasonable estimate. That is why. I bet the real number is closer to that than the difference. No one said it is a fact. There is a report that says 3 million is what AJ said I am pretty sure.
Why is it reasonable ? Based on what ?

It's only reasonable to you because it fits your narrative. Your narrative is garbage. You all claimed the elites would "cheat" Donald and put in their choice Hillary. This was garbage, I told you all along they wanted Trump and that he was their goon. You all talked shit nonsense about "taking the country back" in fact it seems they "cheated" Hillary with the scam known as the electoral college and through voter suppression and the gutting of the Voter Rights Act. But go ahead and listen to Info shill wars to get your truth. LOL.

Fuck you don't have an ounce of credibility.

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, if you are going to dispute that, you're gonna have to come up with some better evidence than a crackpot with a YouTube channel.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 15-11-2016 at 07:33 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 07:52 PM   #59
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

I always expected them to swing the vote to hilary through vote fraud and the closeness of the vote indicates to me that they did try that but still failed

i've been detailing some of the ways they can rig votes in this thread: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305355
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-11-2016 at 07:53 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 11:32 PM   #60
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Why is it reasonable ? Based on what ?

It's only reasonable to you because it fits your narrative. Your narrative is garbage. You all claimed the elites would "cheat" Donald and put in their choice Hillary. This was garbage, I told you all along they wanted Trump and that he was their goon. You all talked shit nonsense about "taking the country back" in fact it seems they "cheated" Hillary with the scam known as the electoral college and through voter suppression and the gutting of the Voter Rights Act. But go ahead and listen to Info shill wars to get your truth. LOL.

Fuck you don't have an ounce of credibility.

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, if you are going to dispute that, you're gonna have to come up with some better evidence than a crackpot with a YouTube channel.
Out of 12 million illegals how is it impossible 3 million voted? You are so full of shit. That is part of why the Democrats want illegal immigrants - so they can add them to the legit vote. You are the crackpot.

Last edited by supertzar; 15-11-2016 at 11:35 PM.
Likes: (1)
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:55 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.