Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 13-12-2016, 05:47 PM   #1
paddy_blake

Default Kanye West and Donald Trump talk 'about life'

Meeting of minds: Kanye West and Donald Trump talk 'about life'
Quote:
Kanye West met Donald Trump at Trump Tower on Tuesday morning, with the president-elect telling reporters they spoke about “life”.

West arrived at 9.13am and then he and Trump emerged from the tower’s gold elevator together around at around 9.53am and posed for photos in front of the waiting media.

When asked what they spoke about, Trump replied: “Just friends, just friends. He’s a good man.”

Trump did not answer questions about whether West would perform at his inauguration – the president-elect has reportedly been struggling to find any willing high-profile artists – and said the two had been friends a “long time”.

“Life. We discussed life,” said Trump, who has been running his presidential transition process from the Manhattan skyscraper where he lives.

West said: “I’m just here to take a picture right now,” and ignored reporters’ other questions.

The pair then dapped, and Trump said: “So long, man. You take care of yourself. I’ll see you soon.”
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 05:56 PM   #2
ronisron
Inactive

Yeah, OK. Seems about right. Coincides well with Kanye's public meltdown. Kanye's for truth, he's one of the good guys. He's also a Trump man. Same thing. Truth and Trump both start with a T R U and what does that spell, mister?

I got you homie.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 05:57 PM   #3
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Yeah, OK. Seems about right. Coincides well with Kanye's public meltdown. Kanye's for truth, he's one of the good guys. He's also a Trump man. Same thing. Truth and Trump both start with a T R U and what does that spell, mister?

I got you homie.
Life just gets weirder, or, is it all just the same.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 06:06 PM   #4
alfredo79

I Have not got any idea about this matter, this Kanye West does not tell me anything, it's the first time I discover this name.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 06:44 PM   #5
vancity eagle
Banned

The guy has likely sold his soul to the devil. He has been rocking all sorts of occult and freemasonic symbols.

Celebrities are needed to give legitimacy to the establishment nothing new here.

2 of the biggest egomaniacs why should we be surprised
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 07:16 PM   #6
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The guy has likely sold his soul to the devil. He has been rocking all sorts of occult and freemasonic symbols.

Celebrities are needed to give legitimacy to the establishment nothing new here.

2 of the biggest egomaniacs why should we be surprised
Yeah, that must've been one hell of a summit -- both talking, nodding, posturing, and neither listening to a word the other says.

I see total absurdity. The meeting of Trump and Kanye is just as fucked as the time a drugged out Elvis went to talk to Nixon about becoming a special agent for the DEA.

Hell of a show so far.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 07:54 PM   #7
reverendjim
Inactive

you'd think people would see a pattern after a while...
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote