Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 24-11-2016, 06:54 PM   #1
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Default Jewish Sanhedrin Asks Putin & Trump to Build 3rd Temple in Jerusalem

Jewish Sanhedrin (Court) Asks Putin and Trump to Build Third Temple in Jerusalem

This is a very important news item which has been overlooked ... on purpose of course. The Third Temple, or Ezekiel's Temple is a Holy Temple architecturally described and prophesied in the Book of Ezekiel, a house of prayer for all people with a sacrificial service. It is noted by Ezekiel as an eternal edifice and permanent dwelling place of the God of Israel on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

Trump is a Master Mason, (builder) so he would love the challenge! After all, he did tell AIPAC this year he was going to move the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to the Jerusalem, the eternal capital of the Jewish People .. his words, not mine.

But what about the Al-Aqsa Mosque on the Temple Mount?

"Eyeing what appears to be a twice-in-history opportunity, the organization called the Sanhedrin has called on U.S. president-elect Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin to join forces and back the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

The Sanhedrin is an attempt to renew the glorious Great Court of the same name from the last Jewish kingdom, some 2,000 years ago.

Prof. Rabbi Hillel Weiss, spokesman for the Sanhedrin, said, "The political conditions today, in which the two most important national leaders in the world support the Jewish right to Jerusalem as their spiritual inheritance, is historically unprecedented.”

He said that the election of Donald Trump, who has promised to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, coupled with Putin’s expressed desire for the Temple's rebuilding, prompted the Sanhedrin to send a letter to both leaders. The letter proposes that they act jointly as did King Cyrus of Persia 2,500 years ago and show most practically that they recognize the importance of Israel and the Holy Temple.

“We are poised to rebuild the Temple," Weiss said.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220289

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 24-11-2016 at 07:29 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 07:08 PM   #2
roastpotatoes
Inactive

JERUSALEM

Anyone know the meaning of Jerusalem, the hymn? As a child in primary school, I always sung about the dark, satanic mills. Is the hymn about the industrial revolution as depicted at the London Olympics ceremony or does it have another meaning?

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England’s mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England’s pleasant pastures seen?
And did the countenance divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among those dark satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear: o clouds unfold!
Bring me my chariots of fire!
I will not cease from mental fight;
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England’s green and pleasant land.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 24-11-2016 at 07:09 PM.
Old 24-11-2016, 07:38 PM   #3
roastpotatoes
Inactive

TRUMP Eyes Mideast Agreement "within 6 months" / ISRAEL to TRUMP...."Help us Build our Temple"

Old 24-11-2016, 08:16 PM   #4
paddy_blake

Is this for real? Sounds very Biblical or apocalyptical. Maybe some Christians/Jews could explain any significance to this.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 08:26 PM   #5
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Is this for real? Sounds very Biblical or apocalyptical. Maybe some Christians/Jews could explain any significance to this.
Christian Zionists to my knowledge believe the Messiah Jesus will return only once the third Temple is built. That's why fundamentalist Christians in predominately the USA support Israel financially and politically.

Over to the Jews on the forum to explain the Jewish perspective. (Doubt if anyone will answer!).
Old 24-11-2016, 08:32 PM   #6
alfredo79

Here's the "invisibles" who are managing the alliance between Donald and Vladimir.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 09:42 PM   #7
kalliades

The antichrist will rule the world from the 3rd temple.
kalliades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2016, 09:45 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Rothschild, The Hidden Hand - David Icke

Old 24-11-2016, 10:28 PM   #9
strummer101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
JERUSALEM

Anyone know the meaning of Jerusalem, the hymn? As a child in primary school, I always sung about the dark, satanic mills. Is the hymn about the industrial revolution as depicted at the London Olympics ceremony or does it have another meaning?

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England’s mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England’s pleasant pastures seen?
And did the countenance divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among those dark satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear: o clouds unfold!
Bring me my chariots of fire!
I will not cease from mental fight;
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England’s green and pleasant land.

Check out Billy Bragg's version to get a better idea of what this is about.

Was that the 2012 Olympics where so many on these pages thought the world would end? What the fuck has happened since? That's nothing then.

As to any Jewish person raising their head on this forum...why would they need to, they run the world I thought?

Rebuilding the Temple though - mid-west bible bashers/religious right - now in power - would love that, as they would then be one step closer to their fucking 'rapture' (never mentioned in the bible by the way, fact-check that), leaving the rest of us poor wankers to burn.

Not sure where Russian interests are served by that?
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 06:49 AM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

london 2012 olympic logo= ZION

Old 25-11-2016, 07:04 AM   #11
decim

There's a large Russian Jewish population in Israel.
Russian is the 2nd language in Israel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strummer101 View Post
Check out Billy Bragg's version to get a better idea of what this is about.

Was that the 2012 Olympics where so many on these pages thought the world would end? What the fuck has happened since? That's nothing then.

As to any Jewish person raising their head on this forum...why would they need to, they run the world I thought?

Rebuilding the Temple though - mid-west bible bashers/religious right - now in power - would love that, as they would then be one step closer to their fucking 'rapture' (never mentioned in the bible by the way, fact-check that), leaving the rest of us poor wankers to burn.

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 07:07 AM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
the famed 'russian mafia' are jewish
Old 25-11-2016, 07:11 AM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
yeah the christian zionists are no friends of the jews thats for sure and if i were a jew living in jerusalem i'd feel a little nervous listening to christian zionists tub thumping

they aren't looking to build a lasting peace in the middle east...they are looking for their end times and that requires a great conflagoration in jerusalem

Quote:
i guess the question is how far does the conspiracy go?

The double headed eagle of russia is a freemasonic symbol

I guess some posters are questioning if russia is simply playing the role of bad cop in a great drama designed to move everyone steadily in a certain direction
Old 25-11-2016, 08:55 AM   #14
oz93666

There will be a temple built on the mount by the Thelemites .... this will be an embassy for ET visitors , after disclosure , and after Israel is gone . ....

(updated)Quote form kissinger... "in 5 years Israel will not exist"

This will be a place where humans and ET's can mix, televised and transmitted around the planet ,and we can start to become part of the Galactic Civilization ....

This will be constructed after the Holy Thelemic Empire has control of, and has started to rebuild, the city of pyramids and after some degree of order comes to the planet....

see this thread for details ... https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=292292&page=3

This will be symbol atop the temple ...

oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 10:39 AM   #15
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
I think it's the third language, but that's quite staggering. I would have thought English would be the third most spoken language, not Russian.

"Russia is a member of the Quartet on the Middle East. For many years, Israel was a sanctuary for many Russian Jews. This was especially the case during the Aliyah in the 1970s and the Aliyah in the 1990s.

Israel is also part Russophone and considered to be the world's only part Russophone country outside the Former Soviet Union. Russian is now the third most widely spoken first language in Israel, (after Hebrew and Arabic), and has the third largest number of Russian speakers outside of former Soviet countries, and the highest as a proportion of the total population"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel...ssia_relations
Old 25-11-2016, 10:59 AM   #16
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Rothschild, The Hidden Hand - David Icke

That's a great short clip from David Icke. As he says, it's not just the Rothschilds it's their NETWORK too and that probably involves hundreds of thousands of people directly and indirectly worldwide.

EXPOSURE OF THESE PEOPLE IS ESSENTIAL

That's why I started the Rothschild Photo Album thread, Goldman Sachs (Rothschild Mark 2) thread and RIT Capital thread (newish Rothschild Investment Company).

It's all about the con of money creation, fractional reserve banking and usury. Take this power away from the bastards and the world will be a better place. Compound interest on a mortgage (or the national debt) would be illegal and you wouldn't have to work all your life paying off that interest (on money that doesn't exist) to mafioso bankers.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=312454

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305969

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=312550

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 25-11-2016 at 11:02 AM.
Old 25-11-2016, 03:37 PM   #17
vancity eagle
Banned

The Council for National Policy who is running the Trump campaign are full of fundamental Christians called Dominionists.

They seek to install a theocratic rule over the United States.

Tim Lahaye who helped found the CNP is responsible for the "left behind" series where they promote the fake Rapture scenario, where Christians who "believe in Christ" will be raptured and miss all of the destruction which will befall mankind in the end of days.

According to Bible prophecy the Kingdom of Israel is supposed to be attacked by its enemies from all sides and a great battle takes place.

What is key IMO is distinguishing from ACTUAL BIBLE PROPHECY which has legitimacy, and the fake contrived Bible prophecy that the Christian fundamentalists along with their Zionist partners are trying to carry out.

In reality the antichrist is the Babylonian system which rules the world.

The fakers want you to believe that the antichrist is an actual man, so they've speculated in it being The POpe, Obama, Trump etc.

Also the fakers want you to believe that the Rothschild financed state of Israel is the Israel spoken of in the bible. IT ISN'T AT ALL.

Rothschild Israel is described in the Bible as a fake, and the Kingdom of Edom who has usurped the holy land which will eventually be destroyed.

The Zionists and the Christian Fundamentalists who can be found in the CNP and Knights of Malta, Evangelicals etc. are trying to mislead people on Bible prophecy in order to mislead "Christians" and indeed the entire world into worshipping the Dragon, which is Satan. This is all explained in Revelations, but TPTB are putting out all sorts of disinformation regarding Revelations and the ENd of Days.

The "saviours" will be given to you by the Dragon. In Revelations it says "The whole world is deceived by the Dragon"

They may give us a fake Christ, that is what many have speculated.

Trumps team is filled with CNP and Dominionists whose goal it is to start a Clash of Civilizations with the Islamic World and thus fake their end times prophecy.

I would be very very worried.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 25-11-2016 at 03:39 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 06:02 PM   #18
roastpotatoes
Inactive

If Israel builds the third Temple in Jerusalem, I don't know how the Muslim world will react.

I would imagine there will be much blood shed.

23 November 2016

FINALLY! Israel Officially Calling For Third Temple to Replace al-Aqsa Mosque!

The Israel Minister of Housing and Construction Uri Ariel on Friday expressed his wish to see the construction of a “Third Temple” in place of the Al-Aqsa Mosque that is currently occupying the Temple Mount. Uri Ariel said “The first Temple was destroyed in 586 BCE, the second Temple in 70 CE, and ever since, the Jewish People have been mourning its loss.”

He then went on to say “Al-Aqsa Mosque is currently in the place of the temple, despite the temple being much holier than it. Al-Aqsa Mosque is only the third most holy mosque in Islam.” “Now that Israel has once again become a Jewish sovereign state, the desire to rebuild the Temple is growing stronger and stronger”

https://www.israelvideonetwork.com/f...l-aqsa-mosque/

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 01-12-2016 at 07:09 PM.