Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 29-03-2017, 10:58 AM   #1
jake_ball

Default "Step into the forbidden forest"

I saw a movie bill board poster yesterday which was advertising the latest Harry Potter movie - It has the message "Step into the forbidden forest" (or something very similar), and showed a big girl and a smaller girl stood together.

"Forbidden forest" - Isnt that some sort of metaphor ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 11:56 AM   #2
the apprentice
Inactive

Looks like a scene from the Grove with Hagrid as the giant owl.

free jpeg images
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 03:04 PM   #3
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I saw a movie bill board poster yesterday which was advertising the latest Harry Potter movie - It has the message "Step into the forbidden forest" (or something very similar), and showed a big girl and a smaller girl stood together.

What is it a metaphor for?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 08:57 PM   #4
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
What is it a metaphor for?
Youre too young to understand metaphors. Get to bed
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 29-03-2017, 09:49 PM   #5
kaito9

Metaphor for enter the hollow earth?
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 09:51 PM   #6
jake_ball

Actually I think the correct word would be "euphemism".
Old 29-03-2017, 10:27 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
witches were said to 'fly on broomsticks' because they rubbed green entheogenic flying ointment all over their bodies and then on the handles of their broomsticks which they then used to insert the plant medicine into their enchanted forests from where it would enter the bloodstream faster; then they would have an out of body experience / astral projection

I've never seen anything as hyped as harry potter was; clearly the corporate network who control the publishing world and the mainstream media wanted kids to view magic and the occult in a favourable light; they wanted to socially engineer a shift in perception to create a world in which their own occult practices become increasingly normalised

all it needs now is some sodomy and child sacrifice and their psyops will be a fait accompli

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-03-2017 at 10:29 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 06:56 PM   #8
JustMe418

Quote:
Youre too young to understand metaphors. Get to bed
Maybe your mind is so perverse that you see sex expressions where there are none?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 31-03-2017, 06:59 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Maybe your mind is so perverse that you see sex expressions where there are none?
The adverts are created by public relations companies and PR has known that you can communicate with consumers subconsciously through adverts

you've heard the old marketeers maxim 'sex sells'....right?
Old 31-03-2017, 06:59 PM   #10
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
witches were said to 'fly on broomsticks' because they rubbed green entheogenic flying ointment all over their bodies and then on the handles of their broomsticks which they then used to insert the plant medicine into their enchanted forests from where it would enter the bloodstream faster; then they would have an out of body experience / astral projection

I've never seen anything as hyped as harry potter was; clearly the corporate network who control the publishing world and the mainstream media wanted kids to view magic and the occult in a favourable light; they wanted to socially engineer a shift in perception to create a world in which their own occult practices become increasingly normalised

all it needs now is some sodomy and child sacrifice and their psyops will be a fait accompli
I dont see a problem with Harry Potter films or people learning about magic. I am quite certain that people pray to the christian god for the same sort of results.

If occult practices are normalised they would cease to be occult and why would people using occultism to control others want to reveal their method of control? that makes no sense
Old 31-03-2017, 07:00 PM   #11
JustMe418

Quote:
The adverts are created by public relations companies and PR has known that you can communicate with consumers subconsciously through adverts

you've heard the old marketeers maxim 'sex sells'....right?
Yes but to see sex where none is evident is not natural. It becomes an interpretation and therefore a projection of ones own mind.
Old 31-03-2017, 07:02 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I dont see a problem with Harry Potter films or people learning about magic. I am quite certain that people pray to the christian god for the same sort of results.

If occult practices are normalised they would cease to be occult and why would people using occultism to control others want to reveal their method of control? that makes no sense
its more that they want certain behaviours to become mainstream

they're not going to teach people the higher degrees teachings they just want to subvert their morality and create an anything goes dog eat dog world because once that is achieved and accepted as the norm then there are no moral restraints on their behaviours

I personally believe that one of the driving aims of the directed intelligence that is working against us is to suppress and degrade the human spirit; they want to try and make peoples hearts as black as their own

They're looking to create a society were moral relatavism prevails; essentially the psychopaths are trying to create a world in their own image

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-03-2017 at 07:05 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 07:45 PM   #13
JustMe418

Quote:
its more that they want certain behaviours to become mainstream

they're not going to teach people the higher degrees teachings they just want to subvert their morality and create an anything goes dog eat dog world because once that is achieved and accepted as the norm then there are no moral restraints on their behaviours

I personally believe that one of the driving aims of the directed intelligence that is working against us is to suppress and degrade the human spirit; they want to try and make peoples hearts as black as their own

They're looking to create a society were moral relatavism prevails; essentially the psychopaths are trying to create a world in their own image
What behaviours are they then? all degrees of magic exist within all people and do not need others to teach them, being the true knowledge of ones own soul.

I do agree that there are many things degrading to the human spirit though. I can seea number of reasons why some would want that.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:14 AM   #14
fudgetusk

I dreamt about Harry Potter before the books came out. There's something about them. Don't know what.(I'm lying. I know full well what)

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:10 PM   #15
jake_ball

Quote:
And maybe you are a pedo apologist ?
Old 01-04-2017, 02:49 PM   #16
JustMe418

Quote:
And maybe you are a pedo apologist ?
How does that figure just because you are seeing sex where there is none? Did I apologise for any sick cunts?
Old 01-04-2017, 02:50 PM   #17
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I dreamt about Harry Potter before the books came out. There's something about them. Don't know what.(I'm lying. I know full well what)
Awesome films
Old 01-04-2017, 03:19 PM   #18
white light

Quote:

Apart from the obvious, impossible to tell, as 99.99% of google results reference Harry Potter.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 04:11 PM   #19
jake_ball

Quote:
How does that figure just because you are seeing sex where there is none? Did I apologise for any sick cunts?
Well it's all about perception isnt it.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:20 PM   #20
JustMe418

Quote:
Well it's all about perception isnt it.
False against true perception I guess. To say Im apologising for criminals is in no way a matter of perception because it never happened. For me to say that people who intepret innocent things as having some skewed sexual meaning being a bit twisted is also not a matter of perception. The truth is that any pervert can attribute sexual meanings to almost anything. If you want proof read the Viz.

Im not going to get into a pissing competition with you but I just find it a bit lame when people try to make claims that are quite ridiculous. To me a forbidden forest could easily be used as a symbol of the dark unconscious mind.