Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2017, 10:58 AM   #1
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default "Step into the forbidden forest"

I saw a movie bill board poster yesterday which was advertising the latest Harry Potter movie - It has the message "Step into the forbidden forest" (or something very similar), and showed a big girl and a smaller girl stood together.

"Forbidden forest" - Isnt that some sort of metaphor ?
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Likes: (1)
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 11:56 AM   #2
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Looks like a scene from the Grove with Hagrid as the giant owl.

free jpeg images
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 03:04 PM   #3
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I saw a movie bill board poster yesterday which was advertising the latest Harry Potter movie - It has the message "Step into the forbidden forest" (or something very similar), and showed a big girl and a smaller girl stood together.

"Forbidden forest" - Isnt that some sort of metaphor ?
What is it a metaphor for?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 08:57 PM   #4
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
What is it a metaphor for?
Youre too young to understand metaphors. Get to bed
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 09:49 PM   #5
kaito9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 612
Likes: 278 (182 Posts)
Default

Metaphor for enter the hollow earth?
__________________
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.
Likes: (1)
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 09:51 PM   #6
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Actually I think the correct word would be "euphemism".
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Likes: (1)
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 10:27 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
"Forbidden forest" - Isnt that some sort of metaphor ?
witches were said to 'fly on broomsticks' because they rubbed green entheogenic flying ointment all over their bodies and then on the handles of their broomsticks which they then used to insert the plant medicine into their enchanted forests from where it would enter the bloodstream faster; then they would have an out of body experience / astral projection

I've never seen anything as hyped as harry potter was; clearly the corporate network who control the publishing world and the mainstream media wanted kids to view magic and the occult in a favourable light; they wanted to socially engineer a shift in perception to create a world in which their own occult practices become increasingly normalised

all it needs now is some sodomy and child sacrifice and their psyops will be a fait accompli
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-03-2017 at 10:29 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 06:56 PM   #8
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Youre too young to understand metaphors. Get to bed
Maybe your mind is so perverse that you see sex expressions where there are none?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 06:59 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Maybe your mind is so perverse that you see sex expressions where there are none?
The adverts are created by public relations companies and PR has known that you can communicate with consumers subconsciously through adverts

you've heard the old marketeers maxim 'sex sells'....right?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 06:59 PM   #10
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
witches were said to 'fly on broomsticks' because they rubbed green entheogenic flying ointment all over their bodies and then on the handles of their broomsticks which they then used to insert the plant medicine into their enchanted forests from where it would enter the bloodstream faster; then they would have an out of body experience / astral projection

I've never seen anything as hyped as harry potter was; clearly the corporate network who control the publishing world and the mainstream media wanted kids to view magic and the occult in a favourable light; they wanted to socially engineer a shift in perception to create a world in which their own occult practices become increasingly normalised

all it needs now is some sodomy and child sacrifice and their psyops will be a fait accompli
I dont see a problem with Harry Potter films or people learning about magic. I am quite certain that people pray to the christian god for the same sort of results.

If occult practices are normalised they would cease to be occult and why would people using occultism to control others want to reveal their method of control? that makes no sense
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 07:00 PM   #11
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The adverts are created by public relations companies and PR has known that you can communicate with consumers subconsciously through adverts

you've heard the old marketeers maxim 'sex sells'....right?
Yes but to see sex where none is evident is not natural. It becomes an interpretation and therefore a projection of ones own mind.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 07:02 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I dont see a problem with Harry Potter films or people learning about magic. I am quite certain that people pray to the christian god for the same sort of results.

If occult practices are normalised they would cease to be occult and why would people using occultism to control others want to reveal their method of control? that makes no sense
its more that they want certain behaviours to become mainstream

they're not going to teach people the higher degrees teachings they just want to subvert their morality and create an anything goes dog eat dog world because once that is achieved and accepted as the norm then there are no moral restraints on their behaviours

I personally believe that one of the driving aims of the directed intelligence that is working against us is to suppress and degrade the human spirit; they want to try and make peoples hearts as black as their own

They're looking to create a society were moral relatavism prevails; essentially the psychopaths are trying to create a world in their own image
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-03-2017 at 07:05 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 07:45 PM   #13
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
its more that they want certain behaviours to become mainstream

they're not going to teach people the higher degrees teachings they just want to subvert their morality and create an anything goes dog eat dog world because once that is achieved and accepted as the norm then there are no moral restraints on their behaviours

I personally believe that one of the driving aims of the directed intelligence that is working against us is to suppress and degrade the human spirit; they want to try and make peoples hearts as black as their own

They're looking to create a society were moral relatavism prevails; essentially the psychopaths are trying to create a world in their own image
What behaviours are they then? all degrees of magic exist within all people and do not need others to teach them, being the true knowledge of ones own soul.

I do agree that there are many things degrading to the human spirit though. I can seea number of reasons why some would want that.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 10:14 AM   #14
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 922 (644 Posts)
Default

I dreamt about Harry Potter before the books came out. There's something about them. Don't know what.(I'm lying. I know full well what)
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:10 PM   #15
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Maybe your mind is so perverse that you see sex expressions where there are none?
And maybe you are a pedo apologist ?
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:49 PM   #16
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
And maybe you are a pedo apologist ?
How does that figure just because you are seeing sex where there is none? Did I apologise for any sick cunts?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:50 PM   #17
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I dreamt about Harry Potter before the books came out. There's something about them. Don't know what.(I'm lying. I know full well what)
Awesome films
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 03:19 PM   #18
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I saw a movie bill board poster yesterday which was advertising the latest Harry Potter movie - It has the message "Step into the forbidden forest" (or something very similar), and showed a big girl and a smaller girl stood together.

"Forbidden forest" - Isnt that some sort of metaphor ?
Apart from the obvious, impossible to tell, as 99.99% of google results reference Harry Potter.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 04:11 PM   #19
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
How does that figure just because you are seeing sex where there is none? Did I apologise for any sick cunts?
Well it's all about perception isnt it.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 08:20 PM   #20
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Well it's all about perception isnt it.
False against true perception I guess. To say Im apologising for criminals is in no way a matter of perception because it never happened. For me to say that people who intepret innocent things as having some skewed sexual meaning being a bit twisted is also not a matter of perception. The truth is that any pervert can attribute sexual meanings to almost anything. If you want proof read the Viz.

Im not going to get into a pissing competition with you but I just find it a bit lame when people try to make claims that are quite ridiculous. To me a forbidden forest could easily be used as a symbol of the dark unconscious mind.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:18 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.