Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-02-2008, 11:54 AM   #81
paganus
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,470
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

there was a soldier in Vietnam,his name escapes me,he witnessed the aftermath of the Mai Lai massacre and he and the crew of his helicopter gunship headed off the unit responsible at the entrance to another village.they trained their guns on the approaching u.s soldiers and ordered them to leave the villagers alone.in court he said it was his understanding that a soldiers job was to protect the innocent,and so he did just that.after a public outcry they were unable to prosecute him or his crew.to this day,he's treated like a hero(which he is) in Vietnam.now THATS a soldier!
paganus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 04:09 PM   #82
adimon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inland Empire
Posts: 3,440
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Maybe not in all units, but something David put up in the headlines a few moths ago concerned me: A poll of the US Marine Corps, carried out a few months ago revealled that a small majority of the troops said that they would NOT report a fellow marine if they witnessed him committing a war crime.
I take it you mean 'small minority' !

Have you got a link to this poll, HC?
__________________
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 04:16 PM   #83
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareinfinitelove View Post
well.. to cut a long story short, On Thursday night I had the misfortune of meeting one VERY VERY brainwashed individual. He was meeting my friend who I was out in manchester with and came back to my flat. I only really started talking to him when he was back at mine, and NOTHING could have prepared me for his warped views.

He is home from Iraq, and can not WAIT to get back.
I think the most shocking piece of unhumane garbage that came out of his mouth was that he sees woman and children die over there, and he loves it. he "hates" them.
This really sickened me. I feel I have some kind of duty to report this realistic picture of the type of people "fighting for us" to the general public. It certainly was not pretty.

There was no reasoning with this conditioned meat head, HE WAS RIGHT. AND THAT WAS IT.

He also had tattoos such as "pride of britain" on his arm... says it all really. Heavily brainwashed and very fucking dangerous because of his views and power trip seeking.

I 'm surprised I didn't chuck him out because he made me SO angry that he would not open his mind even slightly to possibilities that wern't his reality.
But strangely i felt really sorry for him too, and felt that there was something I could learn something from our random meeting..


It takes all sorts....

I have met some in the army who are decent people.... they can tell something is wrong but kind of keep their distance from it..... others are like you say, total meat heads who love the power..... well if they understood the laws of Karma maybe he would not be so confident.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 10:41 PM   #84
the spackler
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PACIFIC NORTHWEST
Posts: 74
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Talking If This Is True?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellygurrrl View Post
Most people in the army are just collecting a paycheck like any other, trying to make their way through life.

IF THIS IS TRUE THEY'RE EVEN BIGGER WHORES THAN I THOUGHT!

I'M PRETTY PICKY ABOUT WHAT I DO TO EARN MONEY...
__________________
"WHEN GOING GET'S WEIRD, THE WEIRD TURN PRO."
DR. HST
the spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 10:48 PM   #85
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuro View Post
" Young men: The lowest aim in your life is to become a soldier. The good soldier never tries to distinguish right from wrong. He never thinks; never reasons; he only obeys. If he is ordered to fire on his fellow citizens, on his friends, on his neighbors, on his relatives, he obeys without hesitation. If he is ordered to fire down a crowded street when the poor are clamoring for bread, he obeys and sees the gray hairs of age stained with red and the life tide gushing from the breasts of women, feeling neither remorse nor sympathy. If he is ordered off as a firing squad to execute a hero or benefactor, he fires without hesitation, though he knows the bullet will pierce the noblest heart that ever beat in human breast.
A good soldier is a blind, heartless, soulless, murderous machine. He is not a man. He is not a brute, for brutes only kill in self defense. All that is human in him, all that is divine in him, all that constitutes the man has been sworn away when he took the enlistment roll. His mind, his conscience, aye, his very soul, are in the keeping of his officer.
No man can fall lower than the solder—it is a depth beneath which we cannot go. Keep the boys out of the army. It is hell.
Down with the army and the navy. We don't need killing institutions. We need life-giving institutions."
This is bullshit. A lot of soldiers are meat heads but to say they would kill indiscrimintely is just bollocks. If anybody in the forces is given an order which is illegal, like the crap you have just said, then they have to refuse it.

You should pray that there never comes a time when your life may depend on people in the forces as you will find they will be expected to give their lives to save yours, and I think their sacrifice would be wasted. You blind people never see anything good in what the armed forces achieve. I never hear you singing their praises when they deliver food and relief supplies to deprived people, or how they have to work their asses off when people are trapped by floods.

I am in the forces. Why don't you read some of my posts and decide what sort of animal I am.

Last edited by marpat; 26-02-2008 at 10:51 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 10:59 PM   #86
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

"If anybody in the forces is given an order which is illegal, like the crap you have just said, then they have to refuse it."

Yes... where are the droves driving home from Iraq and Afghanistan? Still taking orders from a hierarchy of proven traitors aren't they?

"Why don't you read some of my posts and decide what sort of animal I am."

I have. Ignorant and wilfully so. You seem to have a total aversion to actual research. If you had found out how money is a scam and how admiralty law worked you'd realise anyone in the army or Police force is a mafia style mob enforcer for serious mass murdering criminals. That what sort of animal you are.

I pray I never see a military man because if I do I will recognise an enemy first until proved otherwise.

You are ignorant slave followers of propoganda. Wake up! Stop working for criminals and expecting some sympathy. You work for the people and they are being shafted left right and centre and you do nothing but go on further killing sprees based on lies and manipulation.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 12:56 PM   #87
jamston
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lovely Wales
Posts: 333
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I'd agree with the poster who was defending himself of the blanket accusations all soldiers are mindless brainwashed drones.

I have a friend serving over in afghanistan, well he's the little bro of one of my best friends, but also a very good mate too. He signed up a year or so ago and i couldnt burst his bubble on it, he was raring to go. He was there for about a week before he realised he had made a big mistake and obviously this was after the break and remake programming. The first time he was back you could see in his eyes hes a changed man, not in a pyscotic killer way, although he very somberly and sadly informed us he had killed. Once was a guy running at the compound when he was on sentry, he gave him ample oppourtunity to stop, by shooting around his feet, something for which he could have been court-martialed for as he had been given direct orders to kill. The guy didnt stop so he had to shoot him. Normally hes an artillery gunner and he said he doesnt want to think how many innocent men women and children hes killed. I suppose if he did while he was over there it would truly break him. Its worth noting maybe that he and his bro are both ex mormons and like all religions they have a strong look out for your fellow man ethos, although the mormon one is obviously a little twisted. They are a funny bunch though ex mormons, no matter how much theyve rejected it, they still seem to defend it somehow, ive had many heated and hilarious debates with them but i still love them both to bits and i hope your still safe and bearing up luke old mate. Slight aside, one of my other ex mormon mates fathers was the local mormon bishop and he told me one day quite flipantly 'Yeah dads got a big stash of survival stuff in the basement for the apocolypse, the church told him to collect it and they will tell him when to use it' naturally i was a little freaked.

Back to the military
I watached a documentary, mainstream, a few years back called 'The 10%ers' i think. It claimed that theres about ten percent of the population who are geniuine certifiable pyschopaths. It also argued that many of them gravitate to the armed forces and that most of our war 'heroes' were quite probably the 10 percent of the population who would have gone on to be violent murdering fuckheads. one of its other speculations via a case study was that perhaps the military keeps these guys sort of in line and allows them to control their pyschotic tendencies. The case study spoke of a guy who was a complete animal on the battlefield in ww2 but after the war went home and became a lovely quite gentile family man, never to harm a person again. It also said the army know of and internally refer to some people as 10%ers, like some sort of elite. Just putting my two cents in


edit: Just spoke to my mate and hes spoke to his brother today, hes having a really really hard time at the mo. Apparently all the taliban who have been holed up in the mountains for the winter have come out of hibernation and he said at his station/compound there has literally bullets pinging around them 24/7. Not good. We're going to get together tomorrow and burn him some dvds and make a vid for a care package. Reckon i should try and sneak on loads of anti war docus etc or is that likely to get him in trouble when they search the mail? Or just cause him shit with his fellow troops? Good news though, hes back at the end of March.

Last edited by jamston; 27-02-2008 at 03:39 PM.
jamston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 06:14 PM   #88
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
"If anybody in the forces is given an order which is illegal, like the crap you have just said, then they have to refuse it."

Yes... where are the droves driving home from Iraq and Afghanistan? Still taking orders from a hierarchy of proven traitors aren't they?

"Why don't you read some of my posts and decide what sort of animal I am."

I have. Ignorant and wilfully so. You seem to have a total aversion to actual research. If you had found out how money is a scam and how admiralty law worked you'd realise anyone in the army or Police force is a mafia style mob enforcer for serious mass murdering criminals. That what sort of animal you are.

I pray I never see a military man because if I do I will recognise an enemy first until proved otherwise.

You are ignorant slave followers of propoganda. Wake up! Stop working for criminals and expecting some sympathy. You work for the people and they are being shafted left right and centre and you do nothing but go on further killing sprees based on lies and manipulation.
Crusie, how can they be traitors? a traitor is someone who has turned against their country so can you explain how any service person serving their country is a traitor? it is illogical. You are actually the traitor. You are against everything your country stands for, you hate your country, the very country that allows you to have freebasing beliefs, and you hate the people who have volunteered to defends your nations rights. Do you hate the ones who are trying every day to stop bomb attack in Britain and save people lives? perhaps you think this is just a hoax?

Maybe you would like to comment about when the military deliver relief aid to disaster areas, such as in the wake of the Tsunami?

Why should I give my job up when I believe I am doing no wrong? Every action I undertake will have to be in accordance with UK law so I cannot be classed as a criminal and I am definitely not mind controlled. And why would I expect sympathy from you. I don't need any and don't expect any. Do you think I would look to you for sympathy when I think your a wanker. Maybe you should get a job and stop living of benefits.

I like how you comment on my posts. I recall a previous one your responses to my post was to say 'look this up' and that was it. You gave no case for what you think and no original thinking, and no justification for your belief, which makes me think you are not a person with your own mind. You just posts links. You have a bad habit for this so it really smacks of hypocracy when you call people ignorant.

Lets get this clear about service people. Most of them are good decent people doing their job. Unfortunately some are bigotted, aggressive morons who enjoy the violent stuff, stuff that 99% don't really wish to come across. In any job there will be idiots who love to intimidate and the forces do have such people, although they are generally unpopular people. How many people out there have had relatives in the forces, who have served and sometimes died in service of their country? were they mindless robots murdering for the state? do you dishonour their memories with comments like that of cruise4?

People may wish to believe that we are mind controlled and have no ideas of our own but unless you personally know a lot of people to base this idea on then it's just weak, biased, blind speculation. The fact is that it is human nature to be violent and people need defending against possible threats. Yes people may say that invading Iraq is not defending people here, but we all know that is about saving face for the US so they don't look like they are on their own. Do any of you think that service people believe we are out there to rescue the Iraqis and Afghans? do you think we don't have opinions?

Personally I don't care if you hate me for my job, I will not abandon it because some conspiracy theorists think it is immoral. Some of these critics are happy to sit in the dole queues getting handouts from the government they so freely admit to hating, getting paid out of my taxes to sit at home and think about how evil the world is. The world isn't evil, the hearts of people are. As a member of the forces I am used to being resented by the civilian population as many hate successful people with good jobs, local men hate the idea of healthy, fit men with money coming and taking the local woman away. The fact is I don't care if you little theories want to make me out to be some nasty robot. I know in my heart what I am and it will not be up to a bunch of conspiracy theorists to be the judge of my lifes successes and failures.

This is where I put my flag up and say this is my job. You may comment as you like but I will not get involved in some childish bickering about who is moral or immoral.

Perhaps people like cruise4 should piss off to a country that they can appreciate, one with less CCTV and spying, perhaps Pakistian or Chile. If you hate your country then you should go somewhere else where you can maybe be something more than a subversive traitor, a person who has pledged to make yourself an enemy of the country where you have protected rights. Probably no free government handouts in those countries for you!!!!

Last edited by marpat; 27-02-2008 at 07:05 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #89
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganus View Post
there was a soldier in Vietnam,his name escapes me,he witnessed the aftermath of the Mai Lai massacre and he and the crew of his helicopter gunship headed off the unit responsible at the entrance to another village.they trained their guns on the approaching u.s soldiers and ordered them to leave the villagers alone.in court he said it was his understanding that a soldiers job was to protect the innocent,and so he did just that.after a public outcry they were unable to prosecute him or his crew.to this day,he's treated like a hero(which he is) in Vietnam.now THATS a soldier!
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 07:53 PM   #90
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

marpat... you are an idiot. The people giving the orders ARE the terrorists. The orders you follow are criminal orders given by Murderers. I want to save your life and those of your fellow soldiers. I love my country and I'm trying to save it. But people like you protect the criminals and the murderers and the child abusers and you do it through pig ignorance of the real world situation. YOU protect them. You should be arresting them. Not following orders off them. There have been more wars since UN inception than in all the time prior. The US has bombed over 230 countries with our help in a good number. The only people who have started any and every war is the 'Leaders'. For christ sake... wake up! Our freedoms are going down the drain, thanks largely to you and the Police. If you lot disappeared the Government scum and their minions would be gone tomorrow. If you asked the people if they wanted to go to war... almost to a man they would say NO. These are your bosses!

YOU ARE IN THE SERVICE OF EVIL, whether knowingly or not, but you no longer have that excuse as proof is everywhere.... but of course YOU don't find out. Because you do not want to face the possibility that you are manipulated cannon fodder for bankers to make money off whilst having a good laugh.

And people in my family did fight in the wars, and they would be turning in their grave seeing that nothing was learnt and people were protecting Nazis who are in control in the UK. And you fight for them. You fight for Hitlers 4th reich. You complete and utter fool. You are the very definition of Unsuccessful and I've seen military wives. You are welcome! And I'm not claiming benefits (Do you read anything). You dishonour their memories by repeating the futile exercise.

"Yes people may say that invading Iraq is not defending people here, but we all know that is about saving face for the US so they don't look like they are on their own."

How can even your tiny mind claim this is justification for over a million dead?

Whatever... the facts will be confronting you soon and then you will find you cannot justify your actions and will judge yourself guilty. And you did it to yourself because you refused to read and take heed.

Bottom line: Killing is not ended by more killing.

And I post links because then you can read them too. Like I already have. This is how you learn.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 08:53 PM   #91
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
marpat... you are an idiot. The people giving the orders ARE the terrorists. The orders you follow are criminal orders given by Murderers. I want to save your life and those of your fellow soldiers. I love my country and I'm trying to save it. But people like you protect the criminals and the murderers and the child abusers and you do it through pig ignorance of the real world situation. YOU protect them. You should be arresting them. Not following orders off them. There have been more wars since UN inception than in all the time prior. The US has bombed over 230 countries with our help in a good number. The only people who have started any and every war is the 'Leaders'. For christ sake... wake up! Our freedoms are going down the drain, thanks largely to you and the Police. If you lot disappeared the Government scum and their minions would be gone tomorrow. If you asked the people if they wanted to go to war... almost to a man they would say NO. These are your bosses!

YOU ARE IN THE SERVICE OF EVIL, whether knowingly or not, but you no longer have that excuse as proof is everywhere.... but of course YOU don't find out. Because you do not want to face the possibility that you are manipulated cannon fodder for bankers to make money off whilst having a good laugh.

And people in my family did fight in the wars, and they would be turning in their grave seeing that nothing was learnt and people were protecting Nazis who are in control in the UK. And you fight for them. You fight for Hitlers 4th reich. You complete and utter fool. You are the very definition of Unsuccessful and I've seen military wives. You are welcome! And I'm not claiming benefits (Do you read anything). You dishonour their memories by repeating the futile exercise.

"Yes people may say that invading Iraq is not defending people here, but we all know that is about saving face for the US so they don't look like they are on their own."

How can even your tiny mind claim this is justification for over a million dead?

Whatever... the facts will be confronting you soon and then you will find you cannot justify your actions and will judge yourself guilty. And you did it to yourself because you refused to read and take heed.

Bottom line: Killing is not ended by more killing.

And I post links because then you can read them too. Like I already have. This is how you learn.

Your a delusional wanker. Bit of a hypocrite aren't you. It was OK for you family to serve but anybody serving in the modern world is wrong? If the war was started by the illuminati then they fought as part of that agenda, hence they were part of an illumiati controlled war. They then committed murder as it was part of an illuminati plan. They did not have to fight as they could have just went to prison and been deemed cowards, but they did. It is a pity you don't seen to show the same sense of national duty.

What do you think you are going to achieve by sitting in your room reading and posting about conspiracy theories? you will achieve nothing because you are a moral coward. If you are so convinced about how evil our country is then why not try and start a revolution? trying to save your country? your talking out of your arse. What exactly are you doing to save this country you so claim to love? posting theories on a conspiracy website? very pro-active that. You will have the government on the ropes in no time.

Like I said I don't belive that I doing wrong by doing my job. You are entitled to think what you want and I will defend with my life your right to have an your opinions, as I have signed in my contract, no matter how twisted they are. And why do you never, ever have a comment about the good things that military people do, such as helping out in disaster ares, delivering aid, acting as peace keepers between hostile armies, etc. You don't want to give them any credibility for the good they do.

I'm sure that you will still say that I am scum even though I am not actually a soldier and not actually doing a front line job. The only time I would ever be expected to fire a weapon is if my life or the life of somebody near me was in danger, but one bucket of tar and one brush eh.

Last edited by marpat; 27-02-2008 at 09:52 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 09:08 PM   #92
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
marpat... you are an idiot. The people giving the orders ARE the terrorists. The orders you follow are criminal orders given by Murderers. I want to save your life and those of your fellow soldiers. I love my country and I'm trying to save it. But people like you protect the criminals and the murderers and the child abusers and you do it through pig ignorance of the real world situation. YOU protect them. You should be arresting them. Not following orders off them. There have been more wars since UN inception than in all the time prior. The US has bombed over 230 countries with our help in a good number. The only people who have started any and every war is the 'Leaders'. For christ sake... wake up! Our freedoms are going down the drain, thanks largely to you and the Police. If you lot disappeared the Government scum and their minions would be gone tomorrow. If you asked the people if they wanted to go to war... almost to a man they would say NO. These are your bosses!

YOU ARE IN THE SERVICE OF EVIL, whether knowingly or not, but you no longer have that excuse as proof is everywhere.... but of course YOU don't find out. Because you do not want to face the possibility that you are manipulated cannon fodder for bankers to make money off whilst having a good laugh.

And people in my family did fight in the wars, and they would be turning in their grave seeing that nothing was learnt and people were protecting Nazis who are in control in the UK. And you fight for them. You fight for Hitlers 4th reich. You complete and utter fool. You are the very definition of Unsuccessful and I've seen military wives. You are welcome! And I'm not claiming benefits (Do you read anything). You dishonour their memories by repeating the futile exercise.

"Yes people may say that invading Iraq is not defending people here, but we all know that is about saving face for the US so they don't look like they are on their own."

How can even your tiny mind claim this is justification for over a million dead?

Whatever... the facts will be confronting you soon and then you will find you cannot justify your actions and will judge yourself guilty. And you did it to yourself because you refused to read and take heed.

Bottom line: Killing is not ended by more killing.

And I post links because then you can read them too. Like I already have. This is how you learn.
I agree totally with what you have posted there Cruise4.

Last edited by steevo; 27-02-2008 at 09:58 PM. Reason: I missed some words out, D'Oh!
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 09:55 PM   #93
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

"They did not have to fight as they could have just went to prison and been deemed cowards, but they did."

The difference between then and now is the illuminati or whoever, were'nt exposed. Now they are!

Since about day 3 of learning about this stuff I have been distributing DVD's, Flyers and Stickers because the only way this thing will be won is by education. I have no job and virtually living on charity although I do fix computers etc. Why? Because I am not prepared to pay this scum a penny as its paying for my own enslavement. Soon, God willing I will be off electricity and water if need be. I don't pay council Tax and quite prepared to go to jail over it and I don't pay for a TV license as its propoganda. I am taking steps to be prepared to grow food for myself and others. I challenge you to do a bit of research and you can't be arsed. I've actually found out and read the documents and material available. Try talking to a few veterans on PrisonPlanet, or cops on there. They know whats going down. get over to some of the vet sites. Find out why soldiers are shooting themselves to avoid re-deployment, look at the suicide rates, look at the Guantanamo reports coming out from people who were there, look at what happened to the firemen and cops at ground zero. Look at what the governement said about air quality and the state of the first responders now? Look where the 9/11 funds went.... just find out for yourself.


"the good things that military people do, such as helping out in disaster ares, delivering aid, acting as peace keepers between hostile armies, etc. You don't want to give them any credibility for the good they do."

Disaster areas? Like what? The possibly created Tsunami? Aid to which areas? Those economic regions in the stone age thanks to government policies and a deliberate war against the 3rd world? The IMF and Worldbank frauds actually destroying economies? Peace Keepers? Where. In NWO manipulated Yugoslavia? Kosovo? Iraq? Sudan? Hostile Armies... Cia creations? US inspired takeovers? Do you know about any of this? You just do not understand the depth of the situation. Nearly all horrors in this world are created deliberately. How can this possibly be true is what you should concentrate your research on and FIND OUT! Prove this isn't the case. CIA/MI6 are heavily involved in the world drug trade. So when you see a drug addict realise its black op government policy to do this to people and then have you guys manipulated into thinking the users are the scum. This is what they do. Take your blinkers off man!

Looking at the 'disaster' and 'aid' situation is akin to closing the stable door after the horse as bolted. If the government were not giving orders that you guys blindly followed most of the so called disaster areas wouldn't exist.

Thats not to say the odd real disaster doesn't happen, but we don't need a military to hand out aid. We are all quite capable of managing things without you lot, once we get rid of the criminals causing all this mess and global destruction.

BTW... you happy about the EU and no referendum then?

Last edited by cruise4; 27-02-2008 at 09:58 PM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 10:16 PM   #94
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

No I think we should have the vote on the EU referendum. Is that a shock you you? I don't want to have some unelected Eu president making decisions for us. I don't like the idea of the proposed European army. The fact is that until people have a real chance at making changes then you will just be steamrollered. Do you think if there is some plan for all of this to happen that what people vote will matter, or what they think they know about agendas?

You imply the tsunami was created. Come on man, we live in a world that has been shaped by such things for millions of years. Not everything in the world is an evil conspiracy, and why should it be? there are a lot of good things out there but all people ever go on about in here is how evil the world is.

Like I said before, you can hate me as much as you like. The trouble with forums is you never meet the people you judge so as to make a true character judgement, and at the end of the day I have plenty of good things in my life to counter a bit of hate from people. Now that you have condemned me for my job may I ask what you do for a living?

Does it matter when the illumati were exposed? if the war was created by them then it ws their plan. And how do you know the illuminati has actually been exposed now? you think that what you read in these forums is the absolute facts? how do you know it is not some elaborate smoke screen to keep your attention focussed away from the real plan. I have read DI's books and it just seems that there is too much in the public eye for it to be an exposure of a super secret organisation.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #95
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

"you can hate me as much as you like"

I don't hate you in the slightest. I am sorry that you will not educate yourself. Thats all I want, for people to wake up to what is really going on because you are in at least as much danger as the civilian population is, probably more.

And NONE of it is necessary. Its all based on lies and manipulation.

"Does it matter when the illumati were exposed?"

It matters from the point of view you raised when you said...

"It was OK for you family to serve but anybody serving in the modern world is wrong? If the war was started by the illuminati then they fought as part of that agenda, hence they were part of an illumiati controlled war."

"may I ask what you do for a living?"

I just told you in my last post.

"you think that what you read in these forums is the absolute facts? how do you know it is not some elaborate smoke screen to keep your attention focussed away from the real plan."

No, I don't. I check a lot out from various sources and continue to add to the sum of my knowledge. Your second point could be correct but that is also something to be uncovered from further research. I've watched maybe 1000 films and videos, posted 100,s of questions, read hundreds of documents etc.
I am informed to the best of my ability and as time and exposure allows.

"No I think we should have the vote on the EU referendum. Is that a shock you you? I don't want to have some unelected Eu president making decisions for us. I don't like the idea of the proposed European army. The fact is that until people have a real chance at making changes then you will just be steamrollered. Do you think if there is some plan for all of this to happen that what people vote will matter, or what they think they know about agendas?"

No... I thought we'd agree on this. But the question that naturally follows is will you and your colleagues be a part of the European Army that has no mandate from the people of any EU country as far as I can tell. Will you serve as policeforce to civilian operations, because thats what they are planning? At what point will the EU become a traitorous venture to you and as such untenable to be a part of? From my perspective its traitorous already. But yours?

"The fact is that until people have a real chance at making changes then you will just be steamrollered."

Steamrollered by who exactly? That wouldn't be you lot, would it? This is a classic example of how they work these situations. You will be policing Bosnia for example. We'll have the chinese or similar on British streets (EU leads to UN). There's already French Police in Dover with the ability to shoot to kill.
At what point will you refuse orders and protect Britain and its people?
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 10:40 PM   #96
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

By saying you don't have a job does that mean you receive benefits? you obviously live in a house or flat. Wa that provide by the coucil and do you receive housing beneifts?

Must be nice to have all that time to study stuff. I have a family to support so doing the 'I am going to live on nothing routine just isn't practical'. I have read about soldeirs hooting themselves. Nothin new there happen in every single war, and these are no different. You assume that I have read nothing. I have it's just I don't see everything the way you want me to.

I don't know what the format would be for an EU army. I guess you would probably have to volunteer for it. As I am not a soldier then it is not really such a worry.

Steamrollered by political treachery I meant, doing things behind closed doors, voting scams, etc. You must really think we are a bunch of cunts if you reckon we would turn on our own citizens. Do you not think that people would just mutiny. I believe that if it came to the crunch then a lot of people would mutiny. I suppose you think that service people are a bunch of soul less people with no capacity for independant though, but we are not the soviet union. You may find it odd but individual intiative and creativity are valued, not dumbass slave mind mentality.

Last edited by marpat; 27-02-2008 at 10:50 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 10:53 PM   #97
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

I could claim benefits but then I will have opted in to their system voluntarily, and I refuse to do so. At this moment I can claim for the first time in my life, that I am not a slave. Any work I do is well under the personal allowance level so I pay no tax into their corrupt system. I keep the internet going because that the only way I can learn about whats going on. Otherwise I'd be off phone and electric. But I am single and do understand not everyone is in a postion to do this. They will have to at some point I think, and those not ready will quickly succumb. Its not all fun and games with next to no money I assure you. If there was no corrupt government things would improve drastically, for everyone.

Have you seen Money is Debt or Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception?
Google them and you will realise you are simple traded stock, for the bankers!
There are many more places to confirm what those videos say.

At some point in the near future you will find money becomes completely useless. What are YOU going to do then? Supermarkets are 3 days from having no stock? What will you and your family do when they run out? 70% of your income goes on tax? What do you think you get thats worth it? I see 'nothing at all', in fact the opposite, it pays for shit we don't want. Given your kids vaccinations? You have given them brain damage for life?

Last edited by cruise4; 27-02-2008 at 11:05 PM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 11:36 PM   #98
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
I could claim benefits but then I will have opted in to their system voluntarily, and I refuse to do so. At this moment I can claim for the first time in my life, that I am not a slave. Any work I do is well under the personal allowance level so I pay no tax into their corrupt system. I keep the internet going because that the only way I can learn about whats going on. Otherwise I'd be off phone and electric. But I am single and do understand not everyone is in a postion to do this. They will have to at some point I think, and those not ready will quickly succumb. Its not all fun and games with next to no money I assure you. If there was no corrupt government things would improve drastically, for everyone.

Have you seen Money is Debt or Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception?
Google them and you will realise you are simple traded stock, for the bankers!
There are many more places to confirm what those videos say.

At some point in the near future you will find money becomes completely useless. What are YOU going to do then? Supermarkets are 3 days from having no stock? What will you and your family do when they run out? 70% of your income goes on tax? What do you think you get thats worth it? I see 'nothing at all', in fact the opposite, it pays for shit we don't want. Given your kids vaccinations? You have given them brain damage for life?
The fact is even if you grow your own stuff, if people get desperate through hunger they will just take your stuff off you. Self sufficiency is a good thing but if things got desperate then you would find that you will have to defend your own stock. Would you deny police aid if they tried to stop you getting battered for your vegetables? I have ways to get by. I know how to hunt as well so it's a good backup.
The reality is here that I want my family to have a comfortable standard of living, which I am providing. I have no intention of turning them ito Gypsies for some personal crusade.
70% of my income does not go on tax. What does it pay for? how about benefits allowance for people out of work, housing benefits for people, free health care, free denta care, wages for public sector emloyees such as doctors, policeman firemen, free education, incapacity benefits for people who cannot work because of illness, etc. What you get is not perfect but it is better than nothing. For a lot of people these benefits are an absolute lifeline. I have a friend who moved to the Phillipines and he has to pay for his kids' education plus everything else.
This is the government you fight against. They may be doing crap but we are miles ahead of some countries in what we give our citizens, which is why we face a massive immigration problem. Everybody wants a piece of it and it's dragging things down for the people who acutally belong here.

Personally I believe that any future battle will be one in the consciousness of humanity and not one of the outer material world. You may think it's crap but we all have our ideas.

Last edited by marpat; 27-02-2008 at 11:38 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 01:02 AM   #99
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

All those things you suggest are good things, are actually very bad things. This is why until you do some research on how that can be, you are beyond understanding. Even the other countries argument is bogus.

I want no police around me ever. Are you taking all tax into account such as VAT, cigarettes, petrol, fees etc.?

"The reality is here that I want my family to have a comfortable standard of living"

You see I want the whole world to have a decent standard of living.

I would have been impressed if you had written back that you watched those films... but obviously you are committed to knowing nothing bar your programming which runs deep. Yours, and unfortunately probably our, loss.

"Personally I believe that any future battle will be one in the consciousness of humanity"

What a shame you won't be among them. I hope you choose to learn.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 02:07 AM   #100
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
I agree totally with what you have posted there Cruise4.
Me too cruise.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:47 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.