Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 10-10-2008, 05:12 PM   #261
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
Mikey is right and so was multiversal

Of course mate, that's what it is. It couldn't possibly be that when a man joins the army he MUST BE 'BROKEN', His will must be blindly subordinate to the chain of command. In training soldiers are 'BROKEN' like horses are 'BROKEN', many are 'TURNED' to cater the desires of the aristocrat officers, such is the culture (cult).

If a man has been through army training , I know that he has been 'BROKEN' and dis-associated with his SELF. This is essential if you are to brainwash someone into becoming a ROBOTIC KILLING MACHINE

I can understand why normal, sane people get uncomfortable when large numbers of BRAINWASHED ROBOTIC KILLING MACHINES who only respect the ultimate authority of force and violence flood into their towns, provoking trouble as some kind of team sport. mind - controlled THUGS who live by the credo of "you dissent and i will silence or destroy you with threat and violence", full of alcohol and god knows what other 'party drugs'

I think people have a right to be concerned.
Sorry but you are talking shit here. It exposes more of what you are about than what the life of a military person is about. Do you have any experience of military life? your comments suggest complete ignorance.

You will generally find that the it is the local male civilians who tend to start fights with forces people for the reasons I have stated. If military people are proven to have started violent disputes they get into deep shit as it is considered as bringing disrepute to the services. Sorry it does not fit your stupid blinkered view.

In my last job there was a lad who had been to a pub and was set upon by a gang of civilian lads for no other reason that they did not like his job. He was beaten and left in a coma, his career destroyed. He never fully recovered his physical health fully. So who are the thugs now??????????????? does this mean that civilians are mindless thugs who set upon people when they outnumber them, beating them senseless, like a cowardly mob of animals, brainwashed by their hatred? you probably think that it is a good thing.

Also, you comments about aristocrat officers is total shite. Many officers actually come up through the ranks, from working class families. I know such people, do you?

What can I say, you are blinded by your own bias and sense of self righteousness.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #262
lightworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareinfinitelove View Post
well.. to cut a long story short, On Thursday night I had the misfortune of meeting one VERY VERY brainwashed individual. He was meeting my friend who I was out in manchester with and came back to my flat. I only really started talking to him when he was back at mine, and NOTHING could have prepared me for his warped views.

He is home from Iraq, and can not WAIT to get back.
I think the most shocking piece of unhumane garbage that came out of his mouth was that he sees woman and children die over there, and he loves it. he "hates" them.
This really sickened me. I feel I have some kind of duty to report this realistic picture of the type of people "fighting for us" to the general public. It certainly was not pretty.

There was no reasoning with this conditioned meat head, HE WAS RIGHT. AND THAT WAS IT.

He also had tattoos such as "pride of britain" on his arm... says it all really. Heavily brainwashed and very fucking dangerous because of his views and power trip seeking.

I 'm surprised I didn't chuck him out because he made me SO angry that he would not open his mind even slightly to possibilities that wern't his reality.
But strangely i felt really sorry for him too, and felt that there was something I could learn something from our random meeting..
interesting
lightworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 11:49 AM   #263
wildheartx

Quote:
well.. to cut a long story short, On Thursday night I had the misfortune of meeting one VERY VERY brainwashed individual. He was meeting my friend who I was out in manchester with and came back to my flat. I only really started talking to him when he was back at mine, and NOTHING could have prepared me for his warped views.

I think the most shocking piece of unhumane garbage that came out of his mouth was that he sees woman and children die over there, and he loves it. he "hates" them.
This really sickened me. I feel I have some kind of duty to report this realistic picture of the type of people "fighting for us" to the general public. It certainly was not pretty.

There was no reasoning with this conditioned meat head, HE WAS RIGHT. AND THAT WAS IT.

He also had tattoos such as "pride of britain" on his arm... says it all really. Heavily brainwashed and very fucking dangerous because of his views and power trip seeking.

I 'm surprised I didn't chuck him out because he made me SO angry that he would not open his mind even slightly to possibilities that wern't his reality.
But strangely i felt really sorry for him too, and felt that there was something I could learn something from our random meeting..
I bet you just sank inside when you heard it. Seems the army did its job perfectly. Unfortunately you can't control what this guy said, dont hate him for it. Feel sorry for him indeed. What you can learn from it is knowing what your heart told you was right. Maybe there was a time when something like this might not have illicited such a strong response from you. Be thankful Perhaps you can try and not let words like that bother you so much somehow. It sounds like youre very sensitive to negative energy and perhaps need to build your own up and learn to deflect stuff like this. It can drain you if you let it.

Last edited by wildheartx; 22-01-2009 at 12:01 PM.
wildheartx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 12:00 AM   #264
dizzylizard

Its a good sign that you felt pity for the lad. He is programmed in a not-so-different way to the rest of us. He feels what he is doing is for his country, and his country to him represents "freedom" because that is what he's known.

It's a hard one really; I randomly met a guy in a bar recently who was telling me about getting kidnapped in Iraq and getting his eyebrows and hair shaved off - but he laughed telling me that at least he got to 'shoot the ****' in the end. To be fair that guy seemed a little, eh, tapped, but equally I've got a good mate that serves with the parachute regiment. He just got back from a tour of Afghanistan in which he did some dirty things, but he clearly feels no remorse for his actions since he doesn't jump everytime you slam a door or start twitching randomly.. (that may seem like a generalisation but I've seen enough people come back from tours..) If you get down to talking about the politics behind the action he will say 'the afghani people invited us here' to the point where although I consider myself politically and historically informed I simply cannot argue with him. (and since everyone is so fixed up over the SELF/I what makes person no 1 so wrong after he had been kidnapped?!)

My para mate is, honestly, as far removed from being a nasty person as you get, its just that his brainwashing has led him to the point of no reason. Last time I saw him, I just said (in essence) 'because I care, when Isreal/Iran is the war, PLEASE defect' - what else can I do?

Brainwashed is one thing, most people on the high street are infact, but most of them wouldn't be willing to lay down their lives so others can do the same.. I know soldiers are more brainwashed but that doesn't mean they are any less empathetic or human.

Last edited by dizzylizard; 23-01-2009 at 12:08 AM.
dizzylizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 12:12 AM   #265
number_6
Banned

Forgive me if this sounds judgemental, but when I was in my last year of school many years ago and we had to visit the "careers officer" it did come to my attention that many of the boys that were considered to be of lower intelligence were themselves very keen to join the army. Those of more intelligence that had more ability to think for themselves would not consider the forces.
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 12:16 AM   #266
hank_scorpio
Inactive

It's peoples patriotic duty to want to join the army. As long as they keep manipulating how they view reality things will not change. Anybody who opposes the military are terrorists by definition. Were all terrorists in a completely backwards society.

www.thevenusproject.com/
hank_scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 10:42 AM   #267
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylizard View Post
since he doesn't jump everytime you slam a door or start twitching randomly..
Some people who do that are just play-acting. I recently served with an agency porter who had just come back from "Aff-gann". He was startled when someone in a pub popped a ballon. He jumped out of his seat and ran outside. Later he told me "It gave me a flashback, man". What he didn't realize is that I deal with genuinely traumatized people every day and I know a blagger when I see one. This guy faked shellshock because it was part of his "I've been in the army, man" mystique.

I know what real trauma looks like. What's more it's not just soliders who get it... contrary to popular belief. In fact in my experience victims of crime. domestic violence and accidents are hit worse than most people on the battlefield. What's more they have to recover without the compensation of social glorification the military enjoy.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #268
adbasque

Lightbulb

Quote:

Hi I have lived amongst arabs and muslims for many years, from the middle east to north africa.
The reason he is like this, is because he blames every iraqi for what's happening, almost embarassed to see his own people humiliated, and he is angry at them, deep inside of him he doesn't mean it.

Remember Iraqis are very proud people, and for him to see his people scattered and divided by a foreign force and they went along with it, angers him, I know most people in Iraq felt that way, and let me tell you this.

Regardless of what Saddam did to them, they still prefer him to Bush or Blair, because they see them as foreign invaders working for Israel their worst enemy.

There's a whole psychological issue here.

If I can tell you a little story, well a long story but I'll try and cut it short in north Africa Algeria in particular.

during the rise of the people back in the late 80s early 90s, thousands of people died, it was literally people rising up against the corrupt government, it started in Universities.

So the crooked government decided to strike back with the help of course of the french, the british secret services and the mossad operating secretly in the country, very few people knew of their existence and tried very hard to warn the general public.

What they did basically was to undermine Islam and Muslims mainly, they go at night lead by the "Gendarmerie Nationale" National Gendarmes, to a remote village, or an isolated village, they block all the exits in or out of the village, the gendarmes won't enter the village, they send in the killing squad dressed as most people know as the evil islamist. they also call them the Ninja squad,

Few weeks later many of the Gendarmes came forward to denounce those atrocities, but they too had no choice but to join the fighters in the mountains, after they denounciation, because their lives were threatened after that.

They rape and kill women, cut children's & babies throats kill men, but they always always leave one or two behind to tell the story, and after few times in using the same evil tactic, people's opinion started to change towards anyone who has a beard and goes to the mosque.

There are few freedom fighters who happen to be muslims who are actually in the mountains fighting the corrupt government, but the government's propaganda was so powerful, even now there are people who still hate the bearded men, but the majority of people did eventually wake up.

Most of these freedom fighters that they call terrorists, had nothing to do with terrorism, they were pushed to join the maquis, their sisters, mothers were raped in front of them during the raids by the masked Ninjas.

They blow up buses and blame it on the so called Islamists, remember that one?

Most of these men were students, hard working people, all they wanted is to live in peace, but they had no choice.

So don't be harsh on this guy sooner or later he will come into his senses, I can certainly understand his frustration.
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #269
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Some people who do that are just play-acting. I recently served with an agency porter who had just come back from "Aff-gann". He was startled when someone in a pub popped a ballon. He jumped out of his seat and ran outside. Later he told me "It gave me a flashback, man". What he didn't realize is that I deal with genuinely traumatized people every day and I know a blagger when I see one. This guy faked shellshock because it was part of his "I've been in the army, man" mystique.

I know what real trauma looks like. What's more it's not just soliders who get it... contrary to popular belief. In fact in my experience victims of crime. domestic violence and accidents are hit worse than most people on the battlefield. What's more they have to recover without the compensation of social glorification the military enjoy.
Well that part is not a fact. There is no glory for ex-service personnel. Some people may show then respect but the fact is that once they are out they are treated just like anybody else.

I am serving but I have no social glorification and I dont know anybody who does. More often than not service people are resented purely because they wear a uniform.

I think you are making over generalised statements about shock. True such things can occur in any walk of life but lets not try and downplay some of the ugly scenes that people witness out there.

Any walk of life has its blaggers and the military is no different. They are just people and some people try and make their lives out to be more than they are.
Old 25-01-2009, 10:41 AM   #270
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Well that part is not a fact. There is no glory for ex-service personnel. Some people may show then respect but the fact is that once they are out they are treated just like anybody else.

I am serving but I have no social glorification and I dont know anybody who does. More often than not service people are resented purely because they wear a uniform.
People who wear my uniform certainly are!

If you feel you have no social glorification then in a way that's a good sign: You don't read The Sun! Very sensible of you! The trouble is, over 3 million other people do.

Quote:
I think you are making over generalised statements about shock. True such things can occur in any walk of life but lets not try and downplay some of the ugly scenes that people witness out there.

Any walk of life has its blaggers and the military is no different. They are just people and some people try and make their lives out to be more than they are.
My statements about shock are not generalized; they are based on years of observations in my job (and also my personal life, but I don't want to go there.) As it happens I have no medical qualifications, but then neither do those who say "You might have been beaten up and raped by your husband for 13 years, but you ain't been there like I have, man! You ain't been to 'Aff-gann'"

I certainly don't downplay the ugly scenes of the battlefield. I've seen the people who come off it, both the injured and deceased; (The Sun reporters and photographers are strangly absent in those situations) I'm also not judgemental about the forces like some members are. Remember this thread? http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26466 I also claim no moral high ground because I'm not a soldier. I work for Big Pharma, an organization that causes more death and suffering than any army. What concerns me is that respect for the military has reached an almost religious fervour in the mainstream media. This threatens public objectivity when governments make decisions that involve the use of military force.

Old 25-01-2009, 12:46 PM   #271
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
People who wear my uniform certainly are!

If you feel you have no social glorification then in a way that's a good sign: You don't read The Sun! Very sensible of you! The trouble is, over 3 million other people do.

My statements about shock are not generalized; they are based on years of observations in my job (and also my personal life, but I don't want to go there.) As it happens I have no medical qualifications, but then neither do those who say "You might have been beaten up and raped by your husband for 13 years, but you ain't been there like I have, man! You ain't been to 'Aff-gann'"

I certainly don't downplay the ugly scenes of the battlefield. I've seen the people who come off it, both the injured and deceased; (The Sun reporters and photographers are strangly absent in those situations) I'm also not judgemental about the forces like some members are. Remember this thread? http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26466 I also claim no moral high ground because I'm not a soldier. I work for Big Pharma, an organization that causes more death and suffering than any army. What concerns me is that respect for the military has reached an almost religious fervour in the mainstream media. This threatens public objectivity when governments make decisions that involve the use of military force.

I have the benefit of a wife who is a nurse though and who has a degree in the profession. What exactly is your role if you dont mind me asking?

Yes there are blaggers. Maybe it was a cry for help or something or maybe he just felt like nobody acknowledged what he had been through. If people feel ignored they will try and get attention and most service people do feel ignored. I have been out with people who have been there and they never exhibit such blatant attention seeking neither do they expect people to automatically respect them, knowing too well that most people just aren't interested.

Although the media may be trying to promote respect for service personnel it does not mean that readers automatically do that. Personally I do not see such things in the papers although there are often mentions of deaths. Some military stories in the media are very courageous though. For example, when a marine was killed near a taliban fort and his mates strapped themselves to the outside of an apache to recover his body. Are these the blind robots that people say they are, who will go to such a huge risk to their own lives to recover the body of a dead friend? if they were so heartless they would have just left his corpse there.
Old 28-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #272
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
I have the benefit of a wife who is a nurse though and who has a degree in the profession. What exactly is your role if you dont mind me asking?

Yes there are blaggers. Maybe it was a cry for help or something or maybe he just felt like nobody acknowledged what he had been through. If people feel ignored they will try and get attention and most service people do feel ignored. I have been out with people who have been there and they never exhibit such blatant attention seeking neither do they expect people to automatically respect them, knowing too well that most people just aren't interested.

Although the media may be trying to promote respect for service personnel it does not mean that readers automatically do that. Personally I do not see such things in the papers although there are often mentions of deaths. Some military stories in the media are very courageous though. For example, when a marine was killed near a taliban fort and his mates strapped themselves to the outside of an apache to recover his body. Are these the blind robots that people say they are, who will go to such a huge risk to their own lives to recover the body of a dead friend? if they were so heartless they would have just left his corpse there.
I'm a serving Hospital Porter, currently based in an A&E department, although I've got experience in Theatres, Maternity, refuse processing and other disciplines.

I certainly agree that there is true heroism in the military. Acts of great love and comradeship. It shows that there is no such thing as an "ordinary person" and that human beings, whether they're in the forces or not, have the potential to do extraordinary acts of good.

I've also proposed an arguement, in the link thread in my above post, that there is a legitamate role for the armed forces in the post-Illuminati world. The transitional period may well be one of chaos and insecurity and we may well need to defend our commuities with armed organizations until things have settled down.

Old 28-01-2009, 11:58 AM   #273
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
I'm a serving Hospital Porter, currently based in an A&E department, although I've got experience in Theatres, Maternity, refuse processing and other disciplines.

I certainly agree that there is true heroism in the military. Acts of great love and comradeship. It shows that there is no such thing as an "ordinary person" and that human beings, whether they're in the forces or not, have the potential to do extraordinary acts of good.

I've also proposed an arguement, in the link thread in my above post, that there is a legitamate role for the armed forces in the post-Illuminati world. The transitional period may well be one of chaos and insecurity and we may well need to defend our commuities with armed organizations until things have settled down.
Totally agree with that. I doubt there could be a flawless change from the current world to one of individual trust and freedom. There are so many people who would abuse the situation that some form of defence would be needed. Would be nice to think we could but so many people are living in darkness that to remove control from them would be hazardous. Many people would need to be educated into such a lifestyle as it would be so different from what they have learned.

Having seen the military from the inside I would say it is very different from what a lot of people claim it to be but having said that you do get obnoxious bastards who just piss people off. I have met a few. I think it is more to do with the persons character rather than any form of training.
Old 28-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #274
januspolanski

Quote:
there was a soldier in Vietnam,his name escapes me,he witnessed the aftermath of the Mai Lai massacre and he and the crew of his helicopter gunship headed off the unit responsible at the entrance to another village.they trained their guns on the approaching u.s soldiers and ordered them to leave the villagers alone.in court he said it was his understanding that a soldiers job was to protect the innocent,and so he did just that.after a public outcry they were unable to prosecute him or his crew.to this day,he's treated like a hero(which he is) in Vietnam.now THATS a soldier!
Legend.
januspolanski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #275
hagbard_celine

Yes, that's what I call a REAL hero!

Old 31-01-2009, 10:27 AM   #276
typenicknamehere

I recommend telling as many people as you can of such injustice

It dosnt matter who you are a slave to, the millitary ,police force, if you are to enforce the governements rules and agenda you will ultimatly become a guiltless, emotionless machine ,below is a letter I sent to the NSW police commissioner,

I would like to inform you (although I dont expect much more than a generic response) of an incident to which I was a witness to, involving a member of the NSW police force, who blatantly punched an individual in the face who was seemingly drifting in and out of consciousness or who may have been intoxicated although however from his position and state posed no physical threat to any of the four or more officers surrounding him, as additional to being in that helpless emotional and mental state he was also laying on his back.
he exhibited little to no Resistance since his arms were near limp while covering his face. My question to you sir is, why do so many of our enforcement officers see fit to dish out such obviously unnecessary force while other "sideline" officers make no attempt to inform these overly aggressive men of their actions?,
May I suggest to you the reasons for this unwanted behaviour, there may actually be an over emphasising on how the handling of a citizen is to be conducted while in the makings of the police man or women, it is through this conditioning either consciously or unrealised that a man or women is slowly stripped of any human moral feelings they may have had for another human being, essentially they are to become robot like and may carry out any physical abuse they deem justified without guilt or remorse, this justification is also uncontested might I add.
Im afraid that the attitude of a relative who is also involved in government law enforcement is more universal then some would like to admit ,his words when discussing this incident with him were something to the tune of.... "they are scum of the earth" when referring to the individual who was struck in the face ,I have to wonder also that had this relative not been conditioned to behave this way ,would he have otherwise made such a disgusting comment? he also has no reservations in parading the weapons he uses and actually demonstrates scenarios with such pride, I have no doubts that this juvenile mentality is shared by more than a few in the NSW and interstate police force.
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 02:07 PM   #277
mcaj

Smile

Not all people in the army are brain washed morons, some think, have compassion, kindness and are very decent people, you are allowing yourself to be a sheeple by thinking that there all some kind of clone thinking moron.

please dont jump on the bandwagon , take people for who they are by how you meet them and treat you, if the person is an asshat fair enough.

i used to be a soldier and would consider my self a decent person

Last edited by mcaj; 31-01-2009 at 02:07 PM.
mcaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 03:19 PM   #278
rydeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj View Post
Not all people in the army are brain washed morons, some think, have compassion, kindness and are very decent people, you are allowing yourself to be a sheeple by thinking that there all some kind of clone thinking moron.

please dont jump on the bandwagon , take people for who they are by how you meet them and treat you, if the person is an asshat fair enough.

i used to be a soldier and would consider my self a decent person
Me too, but the real question is why is this thread still raging on and on.

The posters pissed off (rightly so) the meeting of minds has occured, we've discussed it.
Now hopefully not everyone thinks soldiers and former soldiers are Michael Ryans in-waiting and we can all get on to another part of the forum.
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 07:38 PM   #279
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by typenicknamehere View Post
I recommend telling as many people as you can of such injustice

It dosnt matter who you are a slave to, the millitary ,police force, if you are to enforce the governements rules and agenda you will ultimatly become a guiltless, emotionless machine ,below is a letter I sent to the NSW police commissioner,

I would like to inform you (although I dont expect much more than a generic response) of an incident to which I was a witness to, involving a member of the NSW police force, who blatantly punched an individual in the face who was seemingly drifting in and out of consciousness or who may have been intoxicated although however from his position and state posed no physical threat to any of the four or more officers surrounding him, as additional to being in that helpless emotional and mental state he was also laying on his back.
he exhibited little to no Resistance since his arms were near limp while covering his face. My question to you sir is, why do so many of our enforcement officers see fit to dish out such obviously unnecessary force while other "sideline" officers make no attempt to inform these overly aggressive men of their actions?,
May I suggest to you the reasons for this unwanted behaviour, there may actually be an over emphasising on how the handling of a citizen is to be conducted while in the makings of the police man or women, it is through this conditioning either consciously or unrealised that a man or women is slowly stripped of any human moral feelings they may have had for another human being, essentially they are to become robot like and may carry out any physical abuse they deem justified without guilt or remorse, this justification is also uncontested might I add.
Im afraid that the attitude of a relative who is also involved in government law enforcement is more universal then some would like to admit ,his words when discussing this incident with him were something to the tune of.... "they are scum of the earth" when referring to the individual who was struck in the face ,I have to wonder also that had this relative not been conditioned to behave this way ,would he have otherwise made such a disgusting comment? he also has no reservations in parading the weapons he uses and actually demonstrates scenarios with such pride, I have no doubts that this juvenile mentality is shared by more than a few in the NSW and interstate police force.

Typical programmed response.

Why not just tar everybody with the same brush? I have been accuse of being a trained murdere by people in here yet I have never had to fire a shot in anger. Lucky me!! what does that tell you about the accusers?

Last edited by marpat; 31-01-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 31-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #280
lightgiver

Default Military fools

lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote