Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 02-03-2010, 10:26 AM   #1
musicaddict

Default NHS Spine opt-out

Not sure if anyone else received this email from the NO2ID email list but thought it might interest some if they are wanting to opt-out of the NHS Summary Care Report/SPINE.

-------------------------------------------
Hi everyone,

The Department of Health is currently sending mailshots to people London and 4 other strategic health authorities, informing them of 'changes to your health records'. These changes are presented as necessary and inevitable but they are not. They shift control of health information from medical professionals to the state and will result in YOUR private details being uploaded onto a centralised system accessible to hundreds of thousands of people - not just doctors.

The changes are presented as being for your own good but they undermine the fundamental basis of the patient-doctor relationship - medical confidentiality - that is absolutely essential if people are to disclose things about themselves for their own treatment and well-being, and for the
wider public health.

Doctors oppose this. Professional bodies oppose it; the BMA believes everyone should be asked for their explicit consent before anything is uploaded ('opt in'). Unfortunately, you are only being given a limited right to opt out and the Department is making that as difficult as it can - for example, it fails to include a copy of the opt out form with the letter!

If you do nothing or fail to respond within the deadline, the government simply presumes your consent. Your personal details and some sensitive
medical information, including your last six months' prescriptions, will be uploaded onto a 'Summary Care Record' (SCR). Once your SCR has been accessed, it will never be deleted from the system. And over time, more and more of your health records will be added to it. As the Prime Minister has already discovered on the Scottish version of the system, the so-called 'protections' bolted on are ineffective - his and others' medical records have already been compromised.

Over two years' independent research shows little evidence of the claimed benefits. But the government is spending millions of pounds bribing Health Authorities to send out these letters before the general election. Maybe because the opposition parties have both said they'll scrap SCR, and build something more localised and patient-focussed instead...

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

People with serious medical conditions might consider having an SCR, but many already do sensible things like wearing a MedicAid bracelet or carrying a recent prescription. At the very least, talk to your GP at your next regular appointment.

If you want your medical records to stay confidential to your current GP practice, just OPT OUT.

If you are at all unsure, e.g. if you're worried about the security of your health information or you simply want more time to think about it, just OPT
OUT - you can always opt in later if you change your mind.

Please also tell other people - your family, your friends and co-workers. Forward a link to this page. We just don't know how many thousands of people will have their medical information uploaded without their knowledge or consent, but you can help prevent it by spreading the word.

HOW DO I OPT OUT?

1) If you live in London, the Londonwide Local Medical Committees (LMCs) have produced their own information sheet and a simplified opt-out form:

http://www.lmc.org.uk/uploads/files/...sheetfeb10.pdf

THIS WILL ONLY WORK FOR GP PRACTICES IN LONDON. If you are registered with a GP practice anywhere else in England, please use one of the following options.

2) You can ask your GP to put a 'stop order' on your record using the opt out letter produced by TheBigOptOut.org (TBOO):

http://www.TheBigOptOut.org/optoutletter

If you haven't received the NHS mailshot yet, this will ensure that your record is marked 'patient refused consent for upload'. We encourage you to
read the rest of the TBOO website, which explains more about other NHS IT systems and how they affect your privacy.

3) If you receive the NHS mailshot, it won't contain an opt out form and the web address given doesn't point at the form either. You don't need to waste your money calling the 0845 number. Be aware that this PDF is heavily biased against opting out, but the opt out form is on page 3:

http://www.connectingforhealth.nhs.u...nts/optout.pdf

We also have a Facebook fan page which we'd appreciate it if you could join and invite your friends. We need to spread the word about this latest action. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Protec...5503401?ref=nf

Matty Mitford
musicaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
lynfowars

I think this deserves a sticky or some other way of making that opt-out instruction PDF prominent and accessible, for as you say, once you're on the spine you're not coming off it. Many people won't receive the document (lost in the post).

Opt-out now before ALL your intimate medical details/prescriptions/family issues become available for the amusement of the state, insurance companies to block you, and ultimately to all and sundry.

Last edited by lynfowars; 02-03-2010 at 10:54 AM.
lynfowars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
musicaddict

Who do I ask to make this a sticky?

Also forward the information on to all friends, family and people you work with!
Old 02-03-2010, 12:37 PM   #4
spiritist

Agreed. This is one of those subjects that is very important and needs to be stickied. I think you need to get in touch with one of the mods to achieve this. Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:39 PM   #5
spiritist

Form filled in and will drop it off to the docs this pm.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #6
musicaddict

@ Spiritist *thumbs up*
Old 02-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #7
hey_jude
Inactive

Thanks for posting this!

I actually wrote to my GP back in 2008 [tipped off by NO2ID] informing them I did NOT want to be uploaded onto the Summary Care Record.

My GP thought it a 'silly' thing to do ...as I'm supposed to be allergic to Penicillin [the facts are ...as a child they gave me so much it didn't work anymore and caused a reaction] jeeez!

I have no fear of opting out and my children are opting out too! I've already downloaded the form which I will send in to remind them of my previous letter and I've passed it on to family and friends.
hey_jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:17 PM   #8
musicaddict

@ hey_jude: great!
Old 02-03-2010, 02:54 PM   #9
hey_jude
Inactive

hi musicaddict... you're doing great getting it out there

I've only heard one person say they WANT to be on it and that's my ex ...but he is comatose to anything, even civil liberties and he's a complete knob so that doesn't really count does it
Old 02-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #10
willnotbesilenced

Ive just telephoned our family GP, and they were very nice with me when I explained and said all each family member needs to do is to submit a letter - containing signature - just saying you wish to OPT-OUT.
No need even for that lengthy letter online.

Please note: my family members are over 16.
If yours are UNDER 16, then I would assume the parent just writes a
letter for each child.
The important bit is to get a letter into each person`s own journal -
and dont just assume that because mum and dad have one each that
it will cover your kids. Do a letter for EACH person.

I just hope everyone OPTS out - and leaves the government stranded
with an EMPTY database

Does anyone remember a couple of years back when this Medical database
was first mentioned how the head of the NHS (cant remember his name)
did say `there will be NO opt outs` ?
Perhaps he`s learned since then (from the kick up about I.D.cards) that
the public are NOT just going to sit back and be bullied !!!!
willnotbesilenced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #11
hey_jude
Inactive

willnotbesilenced ..."No need even for that lengthy letter online."

U don't print the whole thing, just the last page and sign.

My under 16's have signed it and I've sent an accompanying letter signed by me, giving my parental approval.

I wish more people would Opt Out but I have a sneaky suspicion they care more about TV, Celebs & fashion than their own freedom.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:23 PM   #12
comma berenices

I spoke to the practice manager,they don't have the opt-out letter at our surgery and won't have for another week.

I already opted out last year but i'll send in the opt-out form from the nhs website iv'e downloaded.

It states it's a "request" not to include my medical records ,i changed the word to "order".

Some goverment representitive body is due at our surgery next week for a meeting,i told the pratice manager to pass on my comments that i feel this a gross invasion of my privacy and my medical records should be kept confidential between me and my GP,i would love to speak to this common purpose muppet face to face.
comma berenices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:25 PM   #13
comma berenices

I wish more people would Opt Out but I have a sneaky suspicion they care more about TV, Celebs & fashion than their own freedom.

Sadly i have to agree with you hey_jude.

Old 02-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #14
willnotbesilenced

I dont have a printer so thats why I rang the docs to see if a handwritten
letter would suffice, and they said it would.

Trouble is, just like with I.D.cards (and potentially microchips) tptb are probably not too bothered whether we opt-out or not, whilst once they
enforce their RFID /and databases agenda..... then it will just mean that
all the Opt-out-ers will NOT be able to access services like doctors, hospitals etc.

I cant help but wonder how many families when faced with needing a doc (for example) for their child will soon Opt-IN just as to be able to receive
treatment when they need it.

Not only their kids, whilst many people rely on their doctor for a repeat
perscription for a medical condition......

....not to mention those SICK NOTES lol.

See how the REPERCUSSIONS could be.
NO doc > > NO sick note > > NO benefit = NO money and.....
NO MONEY = `not being able to buy food`

As Blair said (about I.D.cards) :

`those who REFUSE will NOT be able to access SERVICES`

its all voluntary, of course.
willnotbesilenced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:36 PM   #15
secret66mechanism

NHS IT deal 'stitch up' claim by Conservatives
The government is trying to fix a quick deal with suppliers for its controversial £12.7bn NHS IT programme ahead of the next General Election, the BBC has been told.
Industry insiders and the Conservative Party allege the deals, which would be in place by the end of March, would "tie the hands" of whoever forms the next government.
But Health Minister Mike O'Brien said it was "nonsense" to expect the government to suspend negotiations just because of the impending election.
Last December Chancellor Alistair Darling said NHS spending which was not front line, such as parts of the IT project, should be shelved in the coming round of spending cuts.
Digital case notes
The ambitious scheme, which aimed to make patient records digitally available to every surgery and hospital in England, is years behind time.
Originally planned to be completed in 2006, 2015 is the latest estimate for full implementation.
Tory policy would seek to halt the two main contracts and dismantle its central infrastructure.
The Liberal Democrats would like to scrap the programme.
Shadow health minister Stephen O'Brien told File on 4 that Whitehall is trying to reset these contracts within the next four weeks, which could make it harder for whoever forms the next administration to cancel them.
"We are urging the government not to go down that route because we wouldn't want any further contractual arrangements to be committed," he said.
He added: "We have heard that there is a process, which is intended to be completed by the end of March, which would have the effect of potentially tying a future government's hands more rigidly than they would already be under the current contracts."
Other sources in the IT industry also claim Whitehall is trying to stitch a quick deal.
'Business as usual'
Mike O'Brien said the government is looking to cut £600m off the programme's cost before it is fully rolled out.
"We are certainly looking for a memorandum of understanding by the end of March if we can get that," he added.
But he denied these negotiations would "tie" the next government's hands.
"It may well be this government [ie Labour] and in that case what we want to do is that we make sure we get these savings.
"I'm certainly not going to get into a situation where because we're approaching a general election at some day soon, the whole of government stops and we can't make any contracts with suppliers of key NHS equipment. That would be complete nonsense."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8543328.stm
secret66mechanism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:42 PM   #16
comma berenices

That is a big concern of mine,not being to able to access medical treatment, sure as eggs is eggs that's what going to happen to opt-outers in the not so far away future.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:53 AM   #17
musicaddict

I think the key thing to remember is that if people refuse en masse then there is nothing they can. It is when people don't care or agree to it that the opt-outters will be affected.

Hopefully if we spread the word enough and if there are many doctors whot ake this seriously and take the time to inform their patients then this will cause this stupid system/idea to collapse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willnotbesilenced View Post
I dont have a printer so thats why I rang the docs to see if a handwritten
letter would suffice, and they said it would.

Trouble is, just like with I.D.cards (and potentially microchips) tptb are probably not too bothered whether we opt-out or not, whilst once they
enforce their RFID /and databases agenda..... then it will just mean that
all the Opt-out-ers will NOT be able to access services like doctors, hospitals etc.

I cant help but wonder how many families when faced with needing a doc (for example) for their child will soon Opt-IN just as to be able to receive
treatment when they need it.

Not only their kids, whilst many people rely on their doctor for a repeat
perscription for a medical condition......

....not to mention those SICK NOTES lol.

See how the REPERCUSSIONS could be.
NO doc > > NO sick note > > NO benefit = NO money and.....
NO MONEY = `not being able to buy food`

As Blair said (about I.D.cards) :

`those who REFUSE will NOT be able to access SERVICES`

its all voluntary, of course.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:01 PM   #18
lextorite

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicaddict View Post
The Department of Health is currently sending mailshots to people London and 4 other strategic health authorities, informing them of 'changes to your health records'. These changes are presented as necessary and inevitable but they are not. They shift control of health information from medical professionals to the state and will result in YOUR private details being uploaded onto a centralised system accessible to hundreds of thousands of people - not just doctors.
Is this a way for DynCorp to monitor it's nano technology that was injected into the sheeple that took the H1N1 vaccine??

Please see this thread. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106394
lextorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #19
comma berenices

Just returned from my GP pratice,they would'nt accept the opt-out letter from the NHS website.
I have been told to present it again after 16th march as they have been told not to accept them until after this date.

The PCT have to visit the practice to train the reception staff first.

The receptionist told me they were only informed about this last week about the same time it was announced in the local rag.She said they have no idea how this sytem works,sounds about right for the NHS or anything else the state involves its self in.

I asked them to check that the opt-out letter i put in last year was on my notes and it is.But i still have to do it again

Last edited by comma berenices; 03-03-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:48 AM   #20
hey_jude
Inactive

I understand how and why people are getting worried about this Opt Out and the Database. And not being able to access treatment if you need it.
But by signing up, you may well be forced to comply with later policies under their scheme (because you consented) ...such as vaccination to receive adequate insurance, school, college & university places, probably you won't be able to work at Tesco or something ridiculous like that unless you've had all the vaccines the NHS [Govt.] dictates.

I'd advise seeking out in your local area all avenues of Alternative Therapy, whatever they may be ...put some money aside in case you become unwell but serioulsy try to maintain good health so as to avoid seeing a Medical Doctor at all.

My mother has not visited a Doctor in years, she usually sees one on average every 14 years and swears by an Organic Apple a day, takes organic vitamin supplements drinks lots of water and she's in her 70's, she still works a full week and looks a lot younger than her years.

I and my youngest two have not seen a Dr in 2-3 years now. I have had a long term health complaint which my GP said was incurable and that I'd have to "put up with it" I'm treating it myself and it is almost gone.
I'm also menopausal and treat myself with natural remedies and organic vitamin supplements.

I have a local Alternative Health Practice near me. I've not need to go but if any of us become unwell and I can't handle it myself, that's where we will go, not the Dr's Surgery.
The Hospital will be unavoidable for major accidents et cetera. If you're thinking you're going to be turned away from a Hospital because they ask "Ver are your Papers?" you have just admitted how low you believe this Govt. will go to control you! So why trust their system at all?

Apparently (not 100% sure) I'm told that the Surgery (each Dr) you are registered with gets £100-250 per year, per patient ...this is given to them even if you don't visit. Someone may be able to confirm or deny this?