Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 25-09-2015, 01:42 AM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Predictive Programming Explained (Video)

Finally was able to finish my latest work, Predictive Programming Explained(approx. 10 minutes):

Synopsis:
-Very Concise Predictive Programming Definition,
-Mainstream Media Predictive Programming Exposed,
-Fear Psychology and Fear Mongering Exposed,
-CIA Operation Mockingbird,
-Modern Day CIA Influence on Media,
-Finished off with some quotes...

Predictive programming is a very potent tactic used by the shadow government around the world to manipulate people into their own agenda and ends. The more people aware of it, the less effective it is...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2015, 09:05 AM   #2
Cryptoverse

Seems this video has made the david icke website headlines
Old 25-09-2015, 06:48 PM   #3
aster
Banned

Brilliant work, Omnisense "The more people are aware of it, the less effective it is"
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2015, 10:41 PM   #4
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
Brilliant work, Omnisense "The more people are aware of it, the less effective it is"
Thanks aster. I hope it makes some sort of an impact.
Old 22-10-2016, 01:37 AM   #5
elshaper
Inactive

As mentione below.... we should also use predictive programming to our advantage!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzA4...tu.be&t=49m15s
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 01:54 AM   #6
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
As mentione below.... we should also use predictive programming to our advantage!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzA4...tu.be&t=49m15s
Intentional predictive programming could be termed as manipulative. But maybe you have an understanding I'm missing. Can you explain what you mean?
Old 22-10-2016, 02:11 AM   #7
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Intentional predictive programming could be termed as manipulative. But maybe you have an understanding I'm missing. Can you explain what you mean?
You talk as manipulation is something not to mess with but we manipulate anyway. For example, when people go for an interview, they will wear nice clothes/business suits, make-up etc in the hope that you give good impression to the potential employer. That's manipulation. Even if job interview is something you never have to do, when you step out of the house, normally people don't go out with stained clothes, stark naked or wearing a PJ...that is to give certain impression and that's manipulation of image. When you want to go out to have a meal with someone, you make a suggestion and that's manipulation, influencing the other person.

It is about creating the ideal world for us humans, not for reppy.
Old 22-10-2016, 02:51 AM   #8
Cryptoverse

Quote:
You talk as manipulation is something not to mess with but we manipulate anyway. For example, when people go for an interview, they will wear nice clothes/business suits, make-up etc in the hope that you give good impression to the potential employer. That's manipulation. Even if job interview is something you never have to do, when you step out of the house, normally people don't go out with stained clothes, stark naked or wearing a PJ...that is to give certain impression and that's manipulation of image. When you want to go out to have a meal with someone, you make a suggestion and that's manipulation, influencing the other person.

It is about creating the ideal world for us humans, not for reppy.
I don't see wearing good clothes as manipulation. I do not 'manipulate' people into believing a false public image. I remain authentic. But I guess I see some reason to what you're saying.

Perhaps a lot of the same mechanics apply to NLP. I might be better than average at NLP wording, but I do not go into it thinking "I want the best reaction out of people". I just use my taste for words and the rest falls into place. Now the CIA would be doing a different version of NLP, one intended to lead the viewer to agenda driven conclusions. It's a total different beast.
Old 22-10-2016, 03:02 AM   #9
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I don't see wearing good clothes as manipulation. I do not 'manipulate' people into believing a false public image. I remain authentic. But I guess I see some reason to what you're saying.

Perhaps a lot of the same mechanics apply to NLP. I might be better than average at NLP wording, but I do not go into it thinking "I want the best reaction out of people". I just use my taste for words and the rest falls into place. Now the CIA would be doing a different version of NLP, one intended to lead the viewer to agenda driven conclusions. It's a total different beast.
Even YOU might think you dress authentically, when you wear a particular clothes, you are showing your particular fashion sense and that influence people in some way. OK, if clothing doesn't make you understand, since we are talking about creating our own reality.... How about....if your neighbour decides to build his dream home which is yey high and it's going to tower your home by creating no sunlight at all in your garden. He is expressing his will by planning this dream house. On the other hand, you will be against his plan (will) and protest his plan.

It's all about creating the world we want and if everyone, except you, is a holograph, who is to say you can't create the world you want?

Last edited by elshaper; 22-10-2016 at 03:03 AM.
Old 22-10-2016, 03:04 AM   #10
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Even YOU might think you dress authentically, when you wear a particular clothes, you are showing your particular fashion sense and that influence people in some way. OK, if clothing doesn't make you understand, since we are talking about creating our own reality.... How about....if your neighbour decides to build his dream home which is yey high and it's going to tower your home by creating no sunlight at all in your garden. He is expressing his will by planning this dream house. On the other hand, you will be against his plan (will) and protest his plan.

It's all about creating the world we want and if everyone, except you, is a holograph, who is to say you can't create the world you want?
I firmly believe people and animals I see are other living beings.
Old 22-10-2016, 03:18 AM   #11
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I firmly believe people and animals I see are other living beings.
Well if you don't buy in the holographic world then so be it.
Old 22-10-2016, 04:20 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive

Predictive Programming for good of all.

Old 23-10-2016, 01:12 AM   #13
Cryptoverse

Introduction to Predictive Programming

Predictive programming is used worldwide by various sources to manipulate the populace into an agenda based belief/perception or action. Here is a concise definition of predictive programming:

Predictive Programming: Inciting an action to cause a predicted reaction.

Arming one's self with a good understanding of predictive programming leads to a greater discernment of the advancing New World Order agenda, and equips a person with more defenses in combating being manipulated.

Psychological Operations

Predictive programming is central to psychological operations. A lot of the time with psychological operations the idea is to manipulate the populace into reacting in a certain agenda oriented way to a given stimulus. It is safe to say predictive programming based psy ops can be to fool people into believing something, although it can also be intended to herd people into disbelief of something. One method to get people to disbelieve something is to mind control assets to spread outlandish or nonsensical media to intentionally discredit legitimate subjects.

See Omnisense.org's Psychological Operations Page for more on Psychological Operations.

False Flags

Definition: The contemporary term false flag describes covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

Source

David Steele, a 20-year Marine Corps intelligence officer, and the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence. He is a former CIA clandestine services case officer, and this is what he had to say:

“Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism."

Source

Problem -> Reaction -> Solution
1. The Government Creates or Exploits a Problem then Attributes the Blame to Others
2. The Populace Reacts by Asking the Government for Protection and to Help Solve the Problem
3. The Government Offers the Solution that was Planned by Them Long Before the Crisis Occurred

The 9-11 False Flag; The Ultimate Predictive Programming

9-11 really catapulted the 1984 surveillance and police state NWO agenda into reality. 9-11 was classic Problem -> Reaction -> Solution. It appears one of the intended purposes of 9-11 was to justifiably usher in a 1984 surveillance age.

ISIS and Terrorism Predictive Programming

The War on Terror is as farcical as the War on Drugs. Both are engulfed in corruption and undermine our society and our freedoms. I predicted around the time of the second Iraq war that the attacks would only enflame Muslims and it did exactly that. Bombing Arab countries isn't exactly the best idea if you want to suppress growth of new Jihadis. It seems the US government actually wants to create more terrorist attacks not stop them...

Additionally, I could totally see homegrown covert mind control based false flag terror attacks in America targeting conspiracy realists by mind controlling "conspiracy theorists" to carry out attacks and publicizing their interests...

Terrorist attacks could be used to bring martial law and/or internet censorship. Internet censorship is definitely on the radar for the cabal...

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 23-10-2016 at 01:13 AM.
Old 24-10-2016, 05:15 PM   #14
elshaper
Inactive

Predictive Programming #2

"The Game is OVER guys!"

Wait for the laugh.
Old 31-10-2016, 04:31 PM   #15
elshaper
Inactive

Default Predictive Programming #2