Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2018, 07:00 PM   #1
The God Particle
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 17
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default Slow motion, front/rear projection not used in Apollo footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=sGXTF6bs1IU

https://vimeo.com/93519262

One thing that grips my shit is this idea that Kubrick was a perfectionist. People, well, some conspiracy theorist claim NASA were so impressed with 2001: A Space Odyssey they got Stan in to fake the Apollo missions. Truth is 2001 as with all Stan's films was riddled with mistakes, 44 possibly more in 142 minutes. 4 years on 142 minutes yet we are asked to believe he faked the Apollo 11 footage in a year.
The God Particle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:21 PM   #2
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,323
Likes: 4,582 (2,572 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The God Particle View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=sGXTF6bs1IU

https://vimeo.com/93519262

One thing that grips my shit is this idea that Kubrick was a perfectionist. People, well, some conspiracy theorist claim NASA were so impressed with 2001: A Space Odyssey they got Stan in to fake the Apollo missions. Truth is 2001 as with all Stan's films was riddled with mistakes, 44 possibly more in 142 minutes. 4 years on 142 minutes yet we are asked to believe he faked the Apollo 11 footage in a year.
Do we know the size of the budget for each project?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:45 AM   #3
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 7,832
Likes: 3,804 (2,079 Posts)
Default

Like the guy in the video you haven't researched this properly...

He , and you in your post say " conspiracy theorist claim NASA were so impressed with 2001: A Space Odyssey they got Stan in to fake the Apollo missions. " ... A ridiculous statement... no body believes that , because 2001 was released just a year before take off, it takes much longer to plan such things ....

It's an admitted fact Apollo planners travelled from the US to kubrick's film set in the UK.
Jewish kubrick was commissioned to film 2001 years before , so they would have a cover story for the moon set ... dozens of stage hands would be involved in it's construction , you need a believable explanation ...

And of course kubric was involved in some of the filming , under the direction of the NASA planners who were admittedly present on this film set
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:06 AM   #4
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Like the guy in the video you haven't researched this properly...

He , and you in your post say " conspiracy theorist claim NASA were so impressed with 2001: A Space Odyssey they got Stan in to fake the Apollo missions. " ... A ridiculous statement... no body believes that , because 2001 was released just a year before take off, it takes much longer to plan such things ....

It's an admitted fact Apollo planners travelled from the US to kubrick's film set in the UK.
Jewish kubrick was commissioned to film 2001 years before , so they would have a cover story for the moon set ... dozens of stage hands would be involved in it's construction , you need a believable explanation ...

And of course kubric was involved in some of the filming , under the direction of the NASA planners who were admittedly present on this film set
Totally made up shit. Yet again you pour out your moronic Kubrick dunnit claim without a single iota of proof.

What the fuck do you mean by "moon set"? They had 50 hours of surface footage with areas many acres wide. We have visibly astronauts wandering hundreds of metres back and forth, left and right, up hills, down them, crossing over. The "set" is perfectly lit for the entire area we see, with one single light source and always one shadow. The sky is jet black!

You are so full of shite you don't know how full you are. Not you or any one of you can explain any of that. This doesn't even address the fact that the whole Kubrick thing was started as a piss take, shot on location

Apollo 11 static camera. Apollo 12 camera burnt out. Apollo 14. ...shitty colour camera over exposed and static. What world of stupid needs Stan the Man to film any of that.

You didn't address either of the videos.....coward!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 10-07-2018 at 07:08 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:51 AM   #5
ianw
Senior Member
 
ianw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,026
Likes: 143 (107 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Totally made up shit. Yet again you pour out your moronic Kubrick dunnit claim without a single iota of proof.

What the fuck do you mean by "moon set"? They had 50 hours of surface footage with areas many acres wide. We have visibly astronauts wandering hundreds of metres back and forth, left and right, up hills, down them, crossing over. The "set" is perfectly lit for the entire area we see, with one single light source and always one shadow. The sky is jet black!
The sky may appear black, so what the sky is a natural blue screen. With one light source.
Only an apolo fanatic would think movies are filmed entirely in one location eg studio.
Why dont you use some trigonometry to show how far the horizons should be in various moon scenes. I have read on your posts in the distant past that the mountains are 300 miles away but appear a lot closer because of the vacuum. You have already demonstrated such vigor on flat earth threads so you have no excuse not to do the same for the sake of apolo




.
__________________
My definition of being a flatmooner is the apolow footage was filmed in a studio
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...2&postcount=55

Last edited by ianw; 10-07-2018 at 09:18 AM.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 09:28 AM   #6
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default He stalks me yet again with his bewildering shite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
The sky may appear black, so what the sky is a natural blue screen. With one light source.
The sky IS black in every single piece of footage in 50 hours of video. It isn't blue, it's black. In every direction, even zoomed cameras, panned around 360 degrees with nothing visible except the surface of the Moon, the astronauts, the LM and equipment and the rover.

You have no explanation, you are a noise generator.

Quote:
Only an apolo fanatic would think movies are filmed entirely in one location eg studio.
Only a very dumb person would carry on misspelling Apollo after 50 corrections and make such a stupid claim about locations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OVh0gm5vtc

Quote:
Why dont you use some trigonometry to show how far the horizons should be in various moon scenes.
Only a very dumb person would ask such a thing on a 2d picture.

Quote:
I have read on your posts in the distant past that the mountains are 300 miles away but appear a lot closer because of the vacuum.
I have never made such an extreme claim, you have genuine problems with reading comprehension, now it appears with facts and figures and memory recall. Ten miles some of them.

Quote:
You have already demonstrated such vigor on flat earth threads so you have no excuse not to do the same for the sake of apolo
It is A P O L L O. You trolllllllll. I don't need an excuse not to do something that cannot be done. Your intellect vacuum that stops you understanding this is not my problem.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 10-07-2018 at 09:29 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 09:48 AM   #7
ianw
Senior Member
 
ianw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,026
Likes: 143 (107 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
The sky IS black in every single piece of footage in 50 hours of video. It isn't blue, it's black. In every direction, even zoomed cameras, panned around 360 degrees with nothing visible except the surface of the Moon, the astronauts, the LM and equipment and the rover.
The sky is blue which makes it a natural blue screen. It dont have to be black you could have any color you wanted, but because its a nasa production theyve gone with black.



Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Only a very dumb person would ask such a thing on a 2d picture.
Nasa claim to have the moon and landing sites mapped, landing site to distant mountains should be no problem to find out. Calculating if they should be visible over the curvature relates to maths





Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
I have never made such an extreme claim, you have genuine problems with reading comprehension, now it appears with facts and figures and memory recall. Ten miles some of them.
10 miles some of them but what height. A pic of Pendle hill from ten miles looks like the apolo mountains but pendle is a hill.
__________________
My definition of being a flatmooner is the apolow footage was filmed in a studio
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...2&postcount=55

Last edited by ianw; 10-07-2018 at 10:08 AM.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 11:25 AM   #8
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
The sky is blue which makes it a natural blue screen. It dont have to be black you could have any color you wanted, but because its a nasa production theyve gone with black.
Oh my god, this guy is just Mr. Makeupdumbshit. A full 360 degrees change without projection. Hmm, those geniuses at NASA could do everything but land on the Moon

Anyway, here's a crusty version of the Apollo 17 flag ceremony part of an unbroken sequence of 30 minutes continuous video(oh those clever people)……

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/a17v.1182451.mpg

The American flag is red white and BLUE!!

The sky is still black.

And there's also this little problem....

"For decades, travelling matte shots had to be done "locked-down", so that neither the matted subject nor the background could shift their camera perspective at all. Later, computer-timed, motion-control cameras alleviated this problem, as both the foreground and background could be filmed with the same camera moves."

Quote:
Nasa claim to have the moon and landing sites mapped, landing site to distant mountains should be no problem to find out. Calculating if they should be visible over the curvature relates to maths
Well yes, but you asked me to do it on a picture. Now you want ME to prove that the pictures are authentic because features exist exactly as they should?

Go fornicate yourself I do nothing for people like you unless I have to. You have a thousand points on the table already that you have cowardly ignored.

Your dipshittery about the rocks claims all the geologists are lying then some colossally dumb crap about missiles and impacts to explain zap pits

You ignored where I totally debunked that....

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=941

Quote:
10 miles some of them but what height. A pic of Pendle hill from ten miles looks like the apolo mountains but pendle is a hill.
High enough. Stupid random question gets random answer. Be specific and you get a specific answer.

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1975Moon...14..491S

Don't read too much of that, I know that many words can confuse you
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 10-07-2018 at 12:07 PM.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 03:21 PM   #9
davebeard
Senior Member
 
davebeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,168
Likes: 679 (406 Posts)
Default

how come they've not gone back to the moon since? for another go...
all the tech has moved on quite a bit since the 60's...
but no one even talks about going to the moon (again).

__________________
Fight
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 03:27 PM   #10
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
how come they've not gone back to the moon since? for another go...
all the tech has moved on quite a bit since the 60's...
but no one even talks about going to the moon (again).

Google it. The first dozen or so times I answered this should have sufficed.

Whackamole.

Just for once it would be nice to have the actual OP addressed
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 03:28 PM   #11
davebeard
Senior Member
 
davebeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,168
Likes: 679 (406 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Anyway, here's a crusty version of the Apollo 17 flag ceremony part of an unbroken sequence of 30 minutes continuous video(oh those clever people)……

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/a17v.1182451.mpg
this video looks fake as shit.
whats wrong with the flag ?
__________________
Fight
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 03:39 PM   #12
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
this video looks fake as shit.
whats wrong with the flag ?
Biased bullshit. Thanks for your "opinion" and insightful analysis.

The flag is a normal flag with nothing wrong with it. I would point you to analysis of film speed and gravity but somehow I don't think you will understand it.

The OP? Anyone?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 03:46 PM   #13
davebeard
Senior Member
 
davebeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,168
Likes: 679 (406 Posts)
Default

well I'm biased towards the fact that the film looks fake because it does,
the flag is made from material but its not even moving.. ?

whats the reason for that?

also the top is perfectly flat and it doesnt move at all..
this is not bias, anyone could see it looks weird...
__________________
Fight
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 04:24 PM   #14
ianw
Senior Member
 
ianw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,026
Likes: 143 (107 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Google it. The first dozen or so times I answered this should have sufficed.

Whackamole.

Just for once it would be nice to have the actual OP addressed
Im sure at some point the OP will make further posts and respond to posts already made. Why rush to dominate his thread so early its only on page 2 ffs.


.
__________________
My definition of being a flatmooner is the apolow footage was filmed in a studio
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...2&postcount=55
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 04:29 PM   #15
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
well I'm biased towards the fact that the film looks fake because it does,
No it doesn't....besides how the hell would you know what it should look like on the moon. Your opinion is just that.

How can anyone answer something like that? You say it's weird.....well it's on the moon and looks like it.

Quote:
the flag is made from material but its not even moving.. ?
Haha....what!? You say the flag is NOT moving?? Yes it is.


Quote:
whats the reason for that?
Bad eyesight? Poor observation?

Quote:
also the top is perfectly flat and it doesnt move at all..
this is not bias, anyone could see it looks weird...
The flag has a cross support bar on the top. You aren't the spokesperson for "anyone". It doesn't look weird. ..it looks like it is in lunar gravity and a vacuum.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 10-07-2018 at 04:39 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 04:46 PM   #16
davebeard
Senior Member
 
davebeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,168
Likes: 679 (406 Posts)
Default

THAT is the fakest looking flag I've ever seen, are you mad? hahaha
__________________
Fight
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 05:08 PM   #17
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
THAT is the fakest looking flag I've ever seen, are you mad? hahaha
Really? So now the frickin' flag is faked.

Whatever. What should it look like and why?

Watch this, 2.40 long so won't bore you to death....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc6sqIe3Aio

Comments?





The troll Ianw hasn't responded about his dumbass "bluescreen" sky bullshit The blue flag and the black sky.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 10-07-2018 at 05:08 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 02:49 PM   #18
davebeard
Senior Member
 
davebeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,168
Likes: 679 (406 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Really? So now the frickin' flag is faked.

Whatever. What should it look like and why?

Watch this, 2.40 long so won't bore you to death....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc6sqIe3Aio

Comments?
film and mythbusters flag comparison seems legit.
__________________
Fight
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 02:55 PM   #19
eddieb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,100
Likes: 341 (189 Posts)
Default

Guy's please don't waste your time on this idiot of a TROLL. Truegroup is a TROLL.
__________________
The Nameless War. The book they said would never be written.
Author: CAPTAIN A.H.M. RAMSAY.
It's a small book, but it says so much!
Likes: (1)
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:27 AM   #20
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
film and mythbusters flag comparison seems legit.
Ok and that means what .....it was filmed on location. On the Moon.

It would be a joyous novelty for the ten ton penny to drop.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:44 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.