Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 06-06-2018, 06:08 AM   #1
mannybash

Default Kennedy family

I have long thought this ever since I read longfords biography of John f Kennedy. Namely that so many of the family were to die violent deaths. Of course I knew about the two brothers. What I did not know was about the eldest brother Joe who died during the war, Kathleen in an airplane crash and Rosemary the result of a botched operation. Joe was to be groomed to get into politics and when he died John took his place. John had ambitions of being a writer. It is difficult to imagine two more contrasting professions. Writers are by nature in favour of the freedom of the individual, politicians, in a word are not. Usually it is simply about power, so in many ways John was not the right person for the job. Maybe they thought they could manipulate him?
In any event Kathleen married into the English aristocracy. For some reason Joe Kennedy the father disowned Kathleen and clearly would have been an asset to whichever of the brothers had run for presidency but then she died.
For me it is extremely difficult to believe that these were all accidents of fate. My own belief is that the crash was “arranged” and Joe Kennedy Johns brother was also killed during the war not by accident. What happened to Rose the sister also seems unlikely. Edward Kennedy would have tried himself but was clearly threatened so he did as much as he could in different ways.
Doubtless people will ask for “evidence” whatever that means. If you want more evidence than this I have to be very surprised.
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 08:00 AM   #2
andy1033

I always believe the kennedy family was done this too, because, the kennedies, wanted to set up a catholic dynasty of presidents.

Even though they were before my time, all this, thats what i think, got them killed in america.

One of the biggest reasons of ww2 in europe, was for uk, usa to break away from the power of the catholic church. That shows you how powerful the church was.

Winston churchills v sign, was a sign of a broken cross, not a v for victory sign. If you break the christian cross in two, you end up with two v's essentially, if you break it down the middle of the cross joint.

The people running the anglo american empire, are luciferians.

Thats why i believe they killed those kennedies, as the kennedy family wanted to create a catholic dynasty of presidents.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 06-06-2018 at 08:03 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 08:47 AM   #3
mannybash

I really don’t think that religion has anything to do with this. It may appear that way but there are so many other issues. The real reason was the desire to clean up the corruption that existed and still exists. Even one of the Kennedy children supposedly was born with cancer and they operated. It is interesting about the v sign that may well be true. Let’s think about this. Kennedy’s wanted catholic presidents. The mafia surely has it’s roots in Italy so part of the similar situation so they can’t be in conflict? Unless of course it’s something else. In spite of what Eisenhower has said I feel that he was certainly involved
Old 06-06-2018, 03:24 PM   #4
the nine

What is the opposite of forgiveness?

That is what has been foisted upon the Kennedys imho

The same happened to the Tzars
You cross these people at you and your entire families peril.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 05:31 PM   #5
cosmic tramp

Kings are killed. Politics is power. Nothing more.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 04:45 AM   #6
mannybash

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Kings are killed. Politics is power. Nothing more.
So what kind of a PM would you like then?
Old 07-06-2018, 09:38 AM   #7
mannybash

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
What is the opposite of forgiveness?

That is what has been foisted upon the Kennedys imho

The same happened to the Tzars
You cross these people at you and your entire families peril.
The opposite of forgiveness is revenge but what had the kennedys done for that? They were trying to clean up a corrupt system. You can not compare them with the Tzara they were despots
Old 07-06-2018, 03:33 PM   #8
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
The opposite of forgiveness is revenge but what had the kennedys done for that? They were trying to clean up a corrupt system. You can not compare them with the Tzara they were despots
The Kennedys were far from spotless in their dealings with Castro, Cuba and Marilyn.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:59 AM   #9
mannybash

I personally do not believe the issues about Marylin. It is more likely she was spying for Hoffa or someone else. You are also forgetting what I mentioned about Kathleen, Rosemary and joe the elder brother. Yes dealings about Castro were not good but you must remember the times. Castro was sticking a knife in the US Kennedy had to respond