Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 20-07-2018, 07:31 AM   #261
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
The only answer seems to be trans only changing rooms and toilets.
I'd be totally okay with that. They already exist in places.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 07:48 AM   #262
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I'd be totally okay with that. They already exist in places.....
The problem with that is the cost for smaller businesses, but something needs to be done as some wont ever accept it as a norm.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 12:53 PM   #263
fairyprincess

Quote:
The problem with that is the cost for smaller businesses, but something needs to be done as some wont ever accept it as a norm.
For all people talk about the "attention seeking" show-off trans person, most of us just want to live quite lives and not rock the boat.....

My biggest issue, is not enough swimming baths have "trans friendly" swimming sessions....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Last edited by fairyprincess; 20-07-2018 at 12:55 PM.
Old 20-07-2018, 01:31 PM   #264
elshaper

Quote:
It's not really another gender.... Trans women ARE women. I know it's a hard concept to sell. And a contentious one to boot.
Real women don't think so.

Quote:
And I know it's one that is open to abuse. Something we will have to really look at. But most.Trans women in a ladies changing room/bathroom are just going to be getting on with just using that facilities.......
There is no way of knowing.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 01:35 PM   #265
tinfoil hat

Quote:
For all people talk about the "attention seeking" show-off trans person, most of us just want to live quite lives and not rock the boat.....

My biggest issue, is not enough swimming baths have "trans friendly" swimming sessions....
What do you mean by trans friendly?
People will always have their own opinions and the rules there should cover abusive behaviour.

And if you mean segregation then I don't think that's a good idea.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 20-07-2018 at 01:36 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 06:17 PM   #266
elshaper

Let's think again...

When does a man become a transgender woman?

1) When they put on make-up and start wearing bra, female clothing however it may look like a drag queen.

2) When they have surgery to remove the bits. If so, is having an artificial vagina put into perspective? Furthermore, if true/natural men had to have their penis removed by some unfortunate circumstance, will he too become a transgender woman against his will?

3) When they register themselves as female with registry office so that it's official even though they may still have bits on and no vagina.

If above are not considered, basically, any men can just slap on a lipstick, wear a bra, high heel and call himself a transgender woman by day. Potentially, he could return home and be a man.

Do you think women have a right to know or would you say it's none of their business when in fact some people will be affected by their act.
I think in the case of gay relationships, nobody really needs to know what they do in their bedroom. But transgender issue is different.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 20-07-2018 at 06:20 PM.
Old 20-07-2018, 06:47 PM   #267
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Let's think again...

When does a man become a transgender woman?

1) When they put on make-up and start wearing bra, female clothing however it may look like a drag queen.

2) When they have surgery to remove the bits. If so, is having an artificial vagina put into perspective? Furthermore, if true/natural men had to have their penis removed by some unfortunate circumstance, will he too become a transgender woman against his will?

3) When they register themselves as female with registry office so that it's official even though they may still have bits on and no vagina.

If above are not considered, basically, any men can just slap on a lipstick, wear a bra, high heel and call himself a transgender woman by day. Potentially, he could return home and be a man.

Do you think women have a right to know or would you say it's none of their business when in fact some people will be affected by their act.
I think in the case of gay relationships, nobody really needs to know what they do in their bedroom. But transgender issue is different.
Your going to find this hard to believe. But, not had hard as me to prove.....

It's innate, sensory.... A "feeling" for lack of a better word.

I find masculinity, depresses me. I can lay in bed wearing stubble without depressed, occasionally suicidal feelings. I hate my broad shoulders too... Which I realise I can never do anything about, no matter what.

I go to prides to present a female. And when I do, a feeling calmness and peace desends over me. I was at sparkle in Manchester this month, sat on the corner of canal street. I was openly being laughed at by smackhead type.

Normally, I very quick to Anger. But when I present as female I'm a lot calmer and more peaceful.

I closer to something deep inside me that I can really describe....

Old 20-07-2018, 07:11 PM   #268
elshaper

Quote:
Your going to find this hard to believe. But, not had hard as me to prove.....

It's innate, sensory.... A "feeling" for lack of a better word.

I find masculinity, depresses me. I can lay in bed wearing stubble without depressed, occasionally suicidal feelings. I hate my broad shoulders too...Which I realise I can never do anything about, no matter what.

I go to prides to present a female. And when I do, a feeling calmness and peace desends over me. I was at sparkle in Manchester this month, sat on the corner of canal street. I was openly being laughed at by smackhead type.

Normally, I very quick to Anger. But when I present as female I'm a lot calmer and more peaceful.

I closer to something deep inside me that I can really describe....
Your going to find this hard to believe. But, I hate being poor as well as hot weather. The difference between you and me.... I find a way to cope and survive...you know why? Because there is no such thing as 'can never do anything about it' Don't ask me how you can fix your broad shoulder problem. It probably isn't about surgery!!

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 20-07-2018, 07:28 PM   #269
fairyprincess

Quote:
Your going to find this hard to believe. But, I hate being poor as well as hot weather. The difference between you and me.... I find a way to cope and survive...you know why? Because there is no such thing as 'can never do anything about it' Don't ask me how you can fix your broad shoulder problem. It probably isn't about surgery!!
I don't recall asking your how to fix my broad shoulders..... I'm just trying to give you an insight into gender dysphoria....

Old 20-07-2018, 07:45 PM   #270
elshaper

Quote:
I don't recall asking your how to fix my broad shoulders..... I'm just trying to give you an insight into gender dysphoria....
OK so how many of transgender women are suffering from this condition called dysphoria? If that's the case, should the women be accommodating them and inviting them into female changing room/toilet OR should the patients be treated?

Do you think poor people should be allowed into the vaults of a bank or anybody else's home simply because their decision making process isn't all that due to addiction that they are poor? I think people should be accommodating, don't you? Yeah if I was in that circumsstance, I'd say yes.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 20-07-2018, 07:49 PM   #271
fairyprincess

Quote:
OK so how many of transgender women are suffering from this condition called dysphoria? If that's the case, should the women be accommodating them and inviting them into female changing room/toilet OR should the patients be treated?

Do you think poor people should be allowed into the vaults of a bank or anybody else's home simply because their decision making process isn't all that due to addiction that they are poor? I think people should be accommodating, don't you? Yeah if I was in that circumsstance, I'd say yes.
If you are asking me this question, then you haven't paid attention to any of my previous posts.

In an ideal world, on kind of woman should be accommodating to another kind of woman.....

I realise this is not an ideal world.

Old 20-07-2018, 08:11 PM   #272
elshaper

Quote:
If you are asking me this question, then you haven't paid attention to any of my previous posts.

In an ideal world, on kind of woman should be accommodating to another kind of woman.....
I realise this is not an ideal world.
Yes I agree with you but in this instance, as in transgender women, they are suffering from this illness called gender dysphoria, aren't they?
It's not a case of women accommodating another woman.
But it's pointless, it's like trying to tell an alcoholics that they have an addiction.
You are not getting it.

Would you accommodate any homeless person simply because they claim that they should have had an access to your home that they should have been richer? You need to be accommodating you say...

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 20-07-2018 at 08:12 PM.
Old 20-07-2018, 08:15 PM   #273
fairyprincess

Quote:
Yes I agree with you but in this instance, as in transgender women, they are suffering from this illness called gender dysphoria, aren't they?
It's not a case of women accommodating another woman.
But it's pointless, it's like trying to tell an alcoholics that they have an addiction.
You are not getting it.

Would you accommodate any homeless person simply because they claim that they should have had an access to your home that they should have been richer? You need to be accommodating you say...
Gender dysphoria is a symptom... Transistion is the cure. They've try treating it as a mental illness for decades. Then they realised it wasn't a solution.....

Old 20-07-2018, 08:25 PM   #274
elshaper

Quote:
Gender dysphoria is a symptom... Transistion is the cure. They've try treating it as a mental illness for decades. Then they realised it wasn't a solution.....
Poverty is also a symptom for people who should have been richer.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 20-07-2018, 08:28 PM   #275
fairyprincess

Quote:
Poverty is also a symptom for people who should have been richer.
You keep bringing up the same strawman.....

I don't get paid until next Friday either. But... You budget.

Old 20-07-2018, 08:51 PM   #276
elshaper

Quote:
You keep bringing up the same strawman.....

I don't get paid until next Friday either. But... You budget.
You are not getting it.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 20-07-2018, 09:02 PM   #277
fairyprincess

Quote:
You are not getting it.
You've keep making a false comaprison....... I've given you very full insight into what it means to be trans. You never actually reply to any of that.

Just keep bringing up the poverty strawman.

I'm currently living okay with very little money. It's not stopping me going to pride tommorow. Deny me the expression of my identity. Watch me get angry and depressed.....

Old 28-07-2018, 08:42 PM   #278
elshaper

So transgender has changed female changing room and toilet usage.
Now they are set to change meaning of English as well.

This individual is calling Him/Her/Itself....THEY.

IT was born as female apparently so men should be attracted to her, she has nice pair of....
I think Rose is probably now a lesbian???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Rain-Dove.html

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 28-07-2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old 29-07-2018, 02:39 AM   #279
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
interesting isn't it?

so in principle i believe that people should be able to do whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting others

so if women wanna get in a ring and punch each other then that's their business

but i also have a pragmatic side that asks: ''the world needs mothers and carers and what does a mother/carer need to be? Does she need to have compassion and ability to nurture or does she need to wanna punch peoples lights out?''

Being a mum requires great strength of course but mostly it is an emotional strength not a physical strength in order to care for others

So what purpose does all the violence by women serve society?

Its like co-opted feminism is really a cult of the masculine in which it tells women not to reinvent themselves as strong in a female sense so that the world can benefit from greater emotional strength and compassion and nurturing and intelligence (emotional or otherwise) but rather to go out and ape men

But do we really need more hard energy in the world or does the world need more soft energy to balance out all the hard energy?

It strikes me as part of the agenda to throw more fuel on the fire

There are many forms of strength for example paglia is intelligent and independent minded (as are you)....that's a form of strength and it has nothing to do with the ability to punch someone out
Good points. Womanhood, "feminine" strengths and characteristics have traditionally not been as valued as masculine ones and often used as derogatory terms so this is the result. It is my observation ( from reading into history/archaeology and life experience) that if from the beginning of humanity what is "feminine" had had the same value as what is "masculine" then we humans wouldn't be in this mess. The backlash of rad feminists against masculinity or the "patriarchy" comes as no surprise to me- it's inevitable. It's just swinging the other way with some people. Balance is what is needed and valuing both feminine and masculine equally- encouraging the good qualities of both.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 02:45 AM   #280
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Its freakish, the guys got head problems.

Genderless alien.
Wtf.
Only 50 years ago such a person would be put in an asylum.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote