Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 23-12-2015, 01:26 AM   #1
mergpegmisland
Inactive

Default What's a great David Icke book for starters?

I want to buy a friend a book about everything form spirituality to aliens and reptilians and all that stuff, but most books I know don't explain from the beginning the concepts. Is there a great book for 'starters' in all this thing with conspirations and awakening/spirituality? Thanks!
mergpegmisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2015, 01:47 AM   #2
oz93666

Beyond all doubt , the most important book by Mr Icke is 'The biggest Secret'.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2015, 06:53 AM   #3
berten60

"The robot's rebellion" is a good starter...
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2015, 08:52 AM   #4
empath_

I would second 'The Biggest Secret' but I did read 'Children of the Matrix' first.. both phenomenal books! I'm excited for the new one
Old 23-12-2015, 06:28 PM   #5
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
"The robot's rebellion" is a good starter...
Agree. That was the first one I read.

Actually ..here's one for you re joining the dots. That book and others actually came to me when I was in that mindset and browsing through charity shops. I wasn't consciously looking for an Icke book, ditto a lot of the other UFO/ET/ paranormalia (for want of a better word) texts I simply chanced upon by happenstance. Perhaps, in this field, that's the way it should be. Let the books find you. It's cheaper that way too !

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 23-12-2015 at 06:35 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 07:45 PM   #6
neville fan

I really liked Tales From the Time Loop.
neville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2016, 09:58 PM   #7
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Beyond all doubt , the most important book by Mr Icke is 'The biggest Secret'.
Biggest secret is the one I've read, 7/8 years ago.
I found it very dense and in places 'academic'.
Of course it's packed with information and good and everything but what's a similarly good one that's just less .. I don't know, God it's late and I'm struggling to put a sentence together

Want to buy a 'starter' book for a close relative, one that has 'everything' in it but I suppose the best way of putting it is 'more on broad history/babylon etc. - through to today, but without so much of the politics and political names (although obvs there has to be some of that)'.

If anyone can make head nor tail of all that ^^^ would love some tips, thanks!

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2016, 10:00 PM   #8
ramirez

Phantom self if you are a slow reader() as it gets you up to date.

If you are asking after his books you have stopped drinking the Kool aid right ?

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by Ramirez; 28-05-2016 at 10:01 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2016, 10:03 PM   #9
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post
Phantom self if you are a slow reader() as it gets you up to date.

If you are asking after his books you have stopped drinking the Kool aid right ?
Cheers! I really must get hold of some more of them and read them.

Oh yeah - bit by bit for, ooh, couple of decades at the very least.
I'm obsessively Youtubing DI these days, along with other stuff.
He's become a massive hero to me - so much of what he says makes me go 'YES!!' in agreement. I especially love his emphasis on intuition.
That emphasis, in my experience, is what marks one out for ridicule/exclusion etc. but it's what rings most true to me.

Old 28-05-2016, 10:05 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

I'd go for a recent book like the perception deception because it was a compilation of ickes work to date

It covers a huge amount of ground
Old 28-05-2016, 10:08 PM   #11
ramirez

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
Cheers! I really must get hold of some more of them and read them.

Oh yeah - bit by bit for, ooh, couple of decades at the very least.
I'm obsessively Youtubing DI these days, along with other stuff.
He's become a massive hero to me - so much of what he says makes me go 'YES!!' in agreement. I especially love his emphasis on intuition.
That emphasis, in my experience, is what marks one out for ridicule/exclusion etc. but it's what rings most true to me.
Michael Tasarion is v good, ditto Mark Passio, albeit he is pretty hardcore as he is in the States. But yeah, stick around !

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by Ramirez; 28-05-2016 at 10:09 PM.
Old 28-05-2016, 10:11 PM   #12
gremlin

'Love changes everything' david icke.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2016, 10:40 PM   #13
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I'd go for a recent book like the perception deception because it was a compilation of ickes work to date

It covers a huge amount of ground
Ever since I was a teenager I felt that something wasn't quite right. That the world couldn't be as it is by mere coincidence. Two years ago I watched a DI marathon presentation of eight hours plus at youtube. It was among the "recommended for you" videos. Why, I still don't know because I only ever watched concert footage and tennis and boxing matches at youtube. So it's a mystery to me why they would recommend one of Icke's videos. I like to think that there must have been some other power or however you want to describe it involved. Not only in that it was recommended but also that I actually clicked on it.

Anyway, insane as it all sounded to me, there was logic in the madness and I thought, "maybe this guy is onto something." After that I watched more Icke videos and bought the perception deception. And that book completely changed the way I look at the world and everything in it (and out of it). It's by far the most important book I will ever read. Every chapter has enough info in it to be considered a book in itself. It's mindblowing. After that I also started to get into Marrs, Heller, Passio, O'Keefe, Corbett, Sibel Edmonds and the project Camelot/Kerry Cassidy stuff. But it's the perception deception that caused a tsunami in my mind. So that's the one I would recommend.

Last edited by jhar26; 28-05-2016 at 10:44 PM.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2016, 01:32 AM   #14
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
Biggest secret is the one I've read, 7/8 years ago.
I found it very dense and in places 'academic'.
Of course it's packed with information and good and everything but what's a similarly good one that's just less ...
You've raised an important point ponpon.... David (and I) come from a generation where people could read.... could actually sit down and read a book!!!

Not one in 100 would attempt such a task now , brains are damaged, attention span is gone , distractions everywhere....
The best we can hope is that people can handle a comic type book, lots of pictures, just covering the basics .

We need "The Biggest Secret.... the comic book version"
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2016, 07:24 AM   #15
ramirez

Quote:
You've raised an important point ponpon.... David (and I) come from a generation where people could read.... could actually sit down and read a book!!!

Not one in 100 would attempt such a task now , brains are damaged, attention span is gone , distractions everywhere....
The best we can hope is that people can handle a comic type book, lots of pictures, just covering the basics .

It is said to be 3% of the West who still read books.

But outside of an Icke book I would highly recommend ' The secret life of plants', now this is one of those books where your mind is blown to smithereens in the most fantastic way, each chapter contains staggering realities of just how incredible this World is and how much amazing potential has been stolen from us.

Sorry went off topic, but yes what a great book, not quite finished it yet, but I have been storming through the chapters.

Books will never die, in fact I predict the numbers to increase slowly but surely.

Old 29-05-2016, 07:30 AM   #16
jhar26

Quote:
It is said to be 3% of the West who still read books.

But outside of an Icke book I would highly recommend The secret life of plants now this is one of those books where your mind is blown to smithereens in the most fantastic way, each chapter contains staggering realities of just how incredible this World is and how much amazing potential has been stolen from us.

Sorry went off topic, but yes what a great book, not quite finished it yet, but I have been storming through the chapters.

Books will never die, in fact I predict the numbers to increase slowly but surely.
Is that the book on which Stevie Wonder based his late 70's album of the same title?
Old 29-05-2016, 07:52 AM   #17
jhar26

Quote:

Funny and sad at the same time, but true. But if that is what it takes to get the message out it's not even such a bad idea.

It's a strange evolution actually. The system requires ever more from our kids in school. The amount of programming their poor minds need to absorb makes me feel sorry for them. Yet it doesn't make them smarter and isn't intended to do so. As a result we've got a generation of kids with lots of data implanted into them, and much of it completely useless and even false at that, but with very short attention spans.

Even the distractions (especially the distractions in fact) don't require much in terms of an attention span. But it provides instant gratification. So in movies that are aimed at them there needs to be an explosion at least once every two minutes. Pop music consists mostly of short repetitive tunes with a loud beat and lots of hooks. Instead of playing a game of chess, checkers, or even just monopoly they now play video games where the more people you kill, the more points you earn.
Old 29-05-2016, 08:34 AM   #18
ramirez

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
Is that the book on which Stevie Wonder based his late 70's album of the same title?
No idea man, could well be as it is a New York Times best seller so at a guess I would say yes, but in terms of the power of conciousmess it is the dogs bollocks. Truly a real eye opener when it comes to infinite possibility and all that is, can and ever will be. Which is one of Ickes hallmarks.

The whole infinite energy concept well I am finding this book fits the bill in that regard. I am sure that Ickey will have read the book and rated it very highly.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:40 PM   #19
ponpon

Quote:
Michael Tasarion is v good, ditto Mark Passio, albeit he is pretty hardcore as he is in the States. But yeah, stick around !
Ooh, not heard of Michael Tasarion?
I'm discovering more and more people, finding more and more things join together.
An acceleration, a validation long absent, much growth needed and looked forward to. LOVING IT!!

Old 01-06-2016, 04:41 PM   #20
ponpon

Note to self, need to read from post 13 onwards, gotta go! x