Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2015, 09:26 PM   #1
dreamcreator
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 116
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default David Icke and Arizona Wilder

I came across this posting made back in 2011 which is said to be posted by Arizona Wilder now Jennifer Ann Kealey.

http://antinewworldorder.blogspot.ca...nn-kealey.html

Basically, if the posting is by her then she is denouncing the material of the interview she did with David and her knowledge of 'shape-shifting reptilians' and the royal family, etc. As she puts it that she was programmed to do the interview and change her name against her better judgement.

I think in a separate blog posting (no longer available) she mentioned that she was also no longer supported the awesome and powerful Conspiracy Con 2003 talk that she did.

In the Perception Deception book pages 273 - 277 David talks about her experiences in detail and this book is published long after 'her' blog posting above.

So something is not quite right! Surely if she no longer supports this information when why does she not impose a cease and desist notice? That would prevent David Icke from selling the video and any mention of her in his books? Although perhaps with name changes can pose a legal nightmare. Also would she have not been given royalty credit for the sales of the video interview since it was all about her and her experiences?

I would suggest that here is a good example of how you fall back on the programming and sabotage which prevents you going any further as it gets just too hard and difficult. Punishment and sabotage from the internal programmer. As you are doing things you are not supposed to be doing.

I know from my own programming, that the deprogramming is extremely difficult. Recently, for about 2 years I have been going through a process of rejecting David Icke, Stewart Swerdlow and others and even wanting to turn against them. Along with rejecting it all and throwing it all out.

I know understand that the programming has wanted me to turn against them (this has been triggered by New Age stuff) and not continue with my deprogramming and take things forward of what is going on and happened with me. Currently trying to get back on track. But I am starting to understand how this is being done.

However, it would be good to get people's thoughts on the above. If Arizona Wilder has decided that she no longer supports this stuff then really David should no longer be selling the video interview? Or come to some kind of agreement with her to respect her beliefs.

Something is not right. People who say that David is not whom he claims, and is a deceiver that this validates it as she claims she was manipulated as mentioned in the blog post. However, this argument is pathetic considering all the evidence he gives. People who attack David are programmed and because he speaks the truth.

Your thoughts?

Last edited by dreamcreator; 21-04-2015 at 04:26 PM.
dreamcreator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 04:27 PM   #2
dreamcreator
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 116
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

Any response welcome.
dreamcreator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 08:48 PM   #3
nathanhale
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 290
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Behind the scenes, they all know it's just show business.
nathanhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2015, 05:42 PM   #4
aronia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 203 (134 Posts)
Post Arizona Wilder is still under mind control

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcreator View Post
I came across this posting made back in 2011 which is said to be posted by Arizona Wilder now Jennifer Ann Kealey.

http://antinewworldorder.blogspot.ca...nn-kealey.html

Basically, if the posting is by her then she is denouncing the material of the interview she did with David and her knowledge of 'shape-shifting reptilians' and the royal family, etc. As she puts it that she was programmed to do the interview and change her name against her better judgement.

I think in a separate blog posting (no longer available) she mentioned that she was also no longer supported the awesome and powerful Conspiracy Con 2003 talk that she did.

In the Perception Deception book pages 273 - 277 David talks about her experiences in detail and this book is published long after 'her' blog posting above.

So something is not quite right! Surely if she no longer supports this information when why does she not impose a cease and desist notice? That would prevent David Icke from selling the video and any mention of her in his books? Although perhaps with name changes can pose a legal nightmare. Also would she have not been given royalty credit for the sales of the video interview since it was all about her and her experiences?

I would suggest that here is a good example of how you fall back on the programming and sabotage which prevents you going any further as it gets just too hard and difficult. Punishment and sabotage from the internal programmer. As you are doing things you are not supposed to be doing.

I know from my own programming, that the deprogramming is extremely difficult. Recently, for about 2 years I have been going through a process of rejecting David Icke, Stewart Swerdlow and others and even wanting to turn against them. Along with rejecting it all and throwing it all out.

I know understand that the programming has wanted me to turn against them (this has been triggered by New Age stuff) and not continue with my deprogramming and take things forward of what is going on and happened with me. Currently trying to get back on track. But I am starting to understand how this is being done.

However, it would be good to get people's thoughts on the above. If Arizona Wilder has decided that she no longer supports this stuff then really David should no longer be selling the video interview? Or come to some kind of agreement with her to respect her beliefs.

Something is not right. People who say that David is not whom he claims, and is a deceiver that this validates it as she claims she was manipulated as mentioned in the blog post. However, this argument is pathetic considering all the evidence he gives. People who attack David are programmed and because he speaks the truth.

Your thoughts?
One of my acquaintances in californiain america conspiracy con exclusive producer brian hall meet Arizona Wilder years ago on one of his yearly conspiracy conferences in the bay area of california many years ago both him and many of his speakers was looking at Arizona outside he hotel room they are all expects on mind control and they all toll brian hall that she is not totally control he own thoughts and is still under some kind of mind control.

Last edited by aronia; 22-04-2015 at 05:45 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 03:59 AM   #5
divineangel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Emitting from a meteorite in Lyra
Posts: 1,204
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanhale View Post
Behind the scenes, they all know it's just show business.
brutal
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 08:58 AM   #6
hound_of_sound
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 558
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcreator View Post
I came across this posting made back in 2011 which is said to be posted by Arizona Wilder now Jennifer Ann Kealey.

http://antinewworldorder.blogspot.ca...nn-kealey.html

Basically, if the posting is by her then she is denouncing the material of the interview she did with David and her knowledge of 'shape-shifting reptilians' and the royal family, etc. As she puts it that she was programmed to do the interview and change her name against her better judgement.

I think in a separate blog posting (no longer available) she mentioned that she was also no longer supported the awesome and powerful Conspiracy Con 2003 talk that she did.

In the Perception Deception book pages 273 - 277 David talks about her experiences in detail and this book is published long after 'her' blog posting above.

So something is not quite right! Surely if she no longer supports this information when why does she not impose a cease and desist notice? That would prevent David Icke from selling the video and any mention of her in his books? Although perhaps with name changes can pose a legal nightmare. Also would she have not been given royalty credit for the sales of the video interview since it was all about her and her experiences?

I would suggest that here is a good example of how you fall back on the programming and sabotage which prevents you going any further as it gets just too hard and difficult. Punishment and sabotage from the internal programmer. As you are doing things you are not supposed to be doing.

I know from my own programming, that the deprogramming is extremely difficult. Recently, for about 2 years I have been going through a process of rejecting David Icke, Stewart Swerdlow and others and even wanting to turn against them. Along with rejecting it all and throwing it all out.

I know understand that the programming has wanted me to turn against them (this has been triggered by New Age stuff) and not continue with my deprogramming and take things forward of what is going on and happened with me. Currently trying to get back on track. But I am starting to understand how this is being done.

However, it would be good to get people's thoughts on the above. If Arizona Wilder has decided that she no longer supports this stuff then really David should no longer be selling the video interview? Or come to some kind of agreement with her to respect her beliefs.

Something is not right. People who say that David is not whom he claims, and is a deceiver that this validates it as she claims she was manipulated as mentioned in the blog post. However, this argument is pathetic considering all the evidence he gives. People who attack David are programmed and because he speaks the truth.

Your thoughts?
Maybe she just wanted some cash desperately. Its all about money. Even this forum is full of adverts of all kinds.
hound_of_sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 09:22 AM   #7
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcreator View Post
Any response welcome.
I seem to remember this came up in a thread a long time ago, it turned out it was all disinfo, and she stands by her information in Revelations of MG.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 09:30 AM   #8
nathanhale
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 290
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
brutal
It's true though. Just look at the way they form groups to control the 'scene' and control access to speaking events etc. Not David, one of the things I admire about him is that he always stays independent and does his own thing.
Here in the UK, it's mainly the network operated by UK Column and Truth Juice that control everything and decide who gets a voice and in order to be admitted to the market, they have to agree to either;

a) push the lies to discredit real truth (freeman nonsense, pedo nonsense).
or
b) not question those lies.

Look at the rest of the so called 'truth movement' though and you'll see independent researchers are rare. Actual truth is rare. The rest are just performers that tell us stories they've ripped off the real researcher's work. Many of them have links to the control system (broadcasting, military, oil industry etc). Somehow they're given immunity to earn a living entertaining people with 20% truth and 80% bullshit yet a random teenager sends one tweet saying something like "Let's loot sports direct" and they get sent to prison.

Deep down inside, most of us are fully aware that the 'truth movement' is just another matrix to step in to that has slightly further apart bars in the cage wall.
nathanhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 09:38 AM   #9
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
yet a random teenager sends one tweet saying something like "Let's loot sports direct" and they get sent to prison.
This is a great point. You have an "independent" tv show trying to tear down the establishment and not a thing is done to ruin their little gig, but threaten to raid one sports shop and you are jailed.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 12:30 PM   #10
jhar26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Belgium
Posts: 906
Likes: 761 (385 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I seem to remember this came up in a thread a long time ago, it turned out it was all disinfo, and she stands by her information in Revelations of MG.
I don't know what to make of her. It's possible - even likely that she's been through some very traumatic experiences, and I feel sorry for her, but her claims are so outrageous and they are supposed to have gone on for so long that one would think that she would have at least some sort of evidence, even if it's just circumstantial, to back up what she claims.

Last edited by jhar26; 28-04-2015 at 12:31 PM.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 01:25 PM   #11
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
I don't know what to make of her. It's possible - even likely that she's been through some very traumatic experiences, and I feel sorry for her, but her claims are so outrageous and they are supposed to have gone on for so long that one would think that she would have at least some sort of evidence, even if it's just circumstantial, to back up what she claims.
Not easy to get evidence... there's a lot of similar things around if you look.

This thread appeared only yesterday,about the same thing going on at the Vatican...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292938
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 02:34 PM   #12
hound_of_sound
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 558
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
I don't know what to make of her. It's possible - even likely that she's been through some very traumatic experiences, and I feel sorry for her, but her claims are so outrageous and they are supposed to have gone on for so long that one would think that she would have at least some sort of evidence, even if it's just circumstantial, to back up what she claims.
Also, how is she still alive if she knows so much about what goes on and blabls about it? people die for less

I think she has seen an opportunity and took it to make money
hound_of_sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 03:07 PM   #13
jhar26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Belgium
Posts: 906
Likes: 761 (385 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Not easy to get evidence... there's a lot of similar things around if you look.

This thread appeared only yesterday,about the same thing going on at the Vatican...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292938
I will check it out, thanks.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 03:18 PM   #14
jhar26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Belgium
Posts: 906
Likes: 761 (385 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound_of_sound View Post
Also, how is she still alive if she knows so much about what goes on and blabls about it? people die for less

I think she has seen an opportunity and took it to make money
Could be, but I doubt that there's that much money to be made from her story. She hasn't done the circuit with her story to a degree that she could make much money from it anyway. I think she has only spoken in public a few times.

As for why she still is alive, well, even if what she's saying is true, the vast majority of people who would hear her story would consider her a fruitcake. So she's not a threat to anyone.

One could ask the same question in relation to David. But the thing is that in the early days of his awakening he was considered a fruitcake too, so there was no reason to take him out. And now that he has a following they stand more to lose than to gain by taking him out because it would make doubters take a look at his stuff again.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 06:36 PM   #15
hound_of_sound
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 558
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
Could be, but I doubt that there's that much money to be made from her story. She hasn't done the circuit with her story to a degree that she could make much money from it anyway. I think she has only spoken in public a few times.

As for why she still is alive, well, even if what she's saying is true, the vast majority of people who would hear her story would consider her a fruitcake. So she's not a threat to anyone.

One could ask the same question in relation to David. But the thing is that in the early days of his awakening he was considered a fruitcake too, so there was no reason to take him out. And now that he has a following they stand more to lose than to gain by taking him out because it would make doubters take a look at his stuff again.
I disagree wit this. He could be killed quite subtly and if its true about the system being manipulated then it could be written off as natural causes or a freak accident. I think that even if he died of natural causes a lot of his fans would try and make it a conspiracy.

I think he survives because he is not a threat. He might say a lot of stuff but unless it has an actual impact on things or causes people to actually do something then its just ranting.

Many people have read all of his book and it has changed their world view but how many of them have actually done anything or made a massive change to bring the system down? loads of talk about it but that's it.

Last edited by hound_of_sound; 28-04-2015 at 06:37 PM.
hound_of_sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 11:48 PM   #16
jhar26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Belgium
Posts: 906
Likes: 761 (385 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound_of_sound View Post
I disagree wit this. He could be killed quite subtly and if its true about the system being manipulated then it could be written off as natural causes or a freak accident. I think that even if he died of natural causes a lot of his fans would try and make it a conspiracy.

I think he survives because he is not a threat. He might say a lot of stuff but unless it has an actual impact on things or causes people to actually do something then its just ranting.

Many people have read all of his book and it has changed their world view but how many of them have actually done anything or made a massive change to bring the system down? loads of talk about it but that's it.
I have to admit that this is basically true. I also don't believe in this so-called "mass awakening." I don't see it. Nobody I know in real life is even aware of this stuff. And it's pretty obvious to me that the vast majority of people is never going to go for this. Not until it's too late, but then it will no longer matter. David says that we've got the numbers. There are only a few of them while there are seven billion of us. Yes, but how many of those seven billion are actually awake, or have even just heard about these things? I know that the number is growing, but it's still only a tiny minority. The number may and no doubt will get bigger still, but it will never be a majority. And as he has repeatedly pointed out himself - even among those who have some idea about what is going on there is a lot of in-fighting, insulting and bickering over the details rather than to focus on what we have in common. Plus the truth movement has (rightly or wrongly) the image of being the territory of right wing conspiracy theorists. That alone already sees to it that half (or more) of the population automatically isn't open to it, as I have experienced myself when I talked about these things to others.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 04:41 AM   #17
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
... don't believe in this so-called "mass awakening." I don't see it....
Yes you're right on that, 99.99% will always be spectators , but that doesn't mean things won't turn around . There are good people in the military , and other areas, one day you'll switch on the news and see it's all been blown wide open , perhaps they'll order the military to move and it backfires on them, and they'll be removed from power.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:04 AM   #18
jikwan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: between nothingness and eternity
Posts: 3,127
Likes: 791 (503 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
I have to admit that this is basically true. I also don't believe in this so-called "mass awakening." I don't see it. Nobody I know in real life is even aware of this stuff. And it's pretty obvious to me that the vast majority of people is never going to go for this. Not until it's too late, but then it will no longer matter. David says that we've got the numbers. There are only a few of them while there are seven billion of us. Yes, but how many of those seven billion are actually awake, or have even just heard about these things? I know that the number is growing, but it's still only a tiny minority. The number may and no doubt will get bigger still, but it will never be a majority. And as he has repeatedly pointed out himself - even among those who have some idea about what is going on there is a lot of in-fighting, insulting and bickering over the details rather than to focus on what we have in common. Plus the truth movement has (rightly or wrongly) the image of being the territory of right wing conspiracy theorists. That alone already sees to it that half (or more) of the population automatically isn't open to it, as I have experienced myself when I talked about these things to others.
couldnt have put it better myself
glad to see someone using logic and reason for a change

as far as i know there has never been "mass awakening" in 10, 000 years
of recorded history

this modern concept is so ...........evil
strong word, eh?

evil in the way that if we buy it we can all just sit down and wait for it
i mean sit down on our arses, crack open another can of beer and relax
do nothing........oh, wait. there is one little thing we can all do. play kate
bush's "i just know that something good is going to happen" over and over
(actually was one of my favourite tracks)

Utah Saints - Something Good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixMWhpg0iXU
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:15 AM   #19
jikwan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: between nothingness and eternity
Posts: 3,127
Likes: 791 (503 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes you're right on that, 99.99% will always be spectators , but that doesn't mean things won't turn around . There are good people in the military , and other areas, one day you'll switch on the news and see it's all been blown wide open , perhaps they'll order the military to move and it backfires on them, and they'll be removed from power.
you are hoping. better than feeling hopeless and miserable

i will throw the history books at you......

where were all these "good people in the military/police" in stalins russian massacre, maos china, pol pots cambodia?
and thats just for starters. give me a few minutes i ll make a big list of more

all these millitary people dont want to lose their jobs and would rather dish
out the beatings than recieve them
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 06:35 AM   #20
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
i will throw the history books at you......

where were all these "good people in the military/police" in stalins russian
We have to cultivate a positive mental attitude, Jik, otherwise there's no hope. AJ 's intell says the US is full of people just waiting for the right moment . Mr Parkes has military backers. Everyone , inc. Mr Icke believes it will all turn out alright after a bit of rough stuff, I'm really very positive.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.