Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 01-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
multiversal_quiver

Default What one David Icke book would you recommend?

If you could recommend just one David Icke book to someone to sum up his entire presentation, would this be it? Which would you recommend to someone to read if they were only going to expend the time to read one? Is there an Ickecyclopedia?
Old 01-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #2
heartbeatsalute

The biggest secret, is excellent.
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 02-03-2013 at 05:49 PM.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:19 PM   #3
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Infinite Love is the Only Truth, Everything Else is IllusionInfinite Love is the Only Truth, Everything Else is Illusion
Product Information 

What is ‘mind’ and ‘emotion’ and why do they control us?
Who created religion and what are its advocates really worshipping?
These questions and so many more are explained with a coherence and simplicity rarely, if ever, seen before.

David Icke’s narrative, supported by Neil Hague’s superb illustrations, will change the reality – the ‘life’ – of everyone who has the courage to read it.

“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift
and the rational mind is a faithful servant.
We have created a society that honours the servant
and has forgotten the gift.”
-- Albert Einstein

80 illustrations including nearly 30 colour originals by Neil Hague
Published in March 2005
Perfect Bound Softcover - 235 Pages

This Book Deals with not-so much "The Conspiracy" but focuses more on "The Nature Of Reality." It is this book that placed me on the road of Remembering Who I Am, What I Am, and Where I Am. This is a book that should be read by "everyone." - I highly recommend it.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:17 AM   #4
huddy

Before I read any of his books, I heard him saying in an interview that you should always get the latest book.. because it is supposedly the most accurate and updated version.

That's when I received The David Icke Guide to The Global Conspiracy (and how to end it) - but hmmh... yepp it's a guide through all of the stuff and helps you connecting the dots. All chapters are named "dot" - so you can envision the bigger picture.

Nice quote from ILitOT - EEiI:
Quote:
We act small because we believe small; and we believe what we are programmed
to believe. It doesn't have to be like this. We can let our consciousness sing and know
we are All That Is. We have been living a false identity, an alias that isn't who we
are. But we can look in the illusory mirror and re-evaluate what we think we see.
We are not our name, body, family, race, nation or religion. We are not our
possessions, job, status, fame, success or failure. We are not even our personality,
thoughts or emotions.

So what are we?

We are Infinite Love.

How do I know?

Simple.

There is nothing else.
I've just had a look into it a few minutes ago, going through pages.
It was my very first "I have to get this one"-thought that I had.. concerning a David Icke book, a long time ago.*

Human Race get off your knees - The Lion sleeps no more is fully packed aswell.

*So there you go.
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

We are ALL One ~ for Eternity.
Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love.
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:47 AM   #5
bcottbilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by huddy View Post
Before I read any of his books, I heard him saying in an interview that you should always get the latest book.. because it is supposedly the most accurate and updated version.
Makes sense, I got to know DI via Youtube, searching for real answers to life, things that don't gel, etc ...

Compare videos he made a long time ago to more recent one's, the modern versions contain more updated info obviously but more important, DI's confidence and understanding has also grown through the years.

I'm eyeing "Remember who you are", anyone read it?
bcottbilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #6
girish

Lightbulb Recommended

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
If you could recommend just one David Icke book to someone to sum up his entire presentation, would this be it? Which would you recommend to someone to read if they were only going to expend the time to read one? Is there an Ickecyclopedia?
The one David Icke book which can change your world is the 'Biggest Secret'.

It covers the entire Brotherhood agenda backed with historical evidence through the ages.
It will rock your world. My world definitely did
girish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:40 PM   #7
anthony81

The Biggest Secret & Children of the matrix, for proper tangible info and newbies alike
anthony81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #8
jesuschristantichrist

Location: 13 Lloyd Town Rd, Apartment 1118, Calafornia, Nova Scota, G0F U5F Buzzer Number 1318

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
Ickecyclopedia...heheheh, I like the Idea though, you may be on to something.
jesuschristantichrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #9
king triad
Banned

Does anyone have a list of all the David Icke books?...I read one it changed my life...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #10
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
Does anyone have a list of all the David Icke books?...I read one it changed my life...
Here is the list Right in this Forum:

http://davidickebooks.co.uk/index.ph...iewCat&catId=1
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 03-03-2013 at 10:16 PM.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #11
getagrip
Inactive

I would have to say the book that made the biggest impact on me would be ' The biggest secret' it was like a slap in the face, any under lying thoughts on religion left me after reading that book it was a real eye opener, it just rang true for me even though the reptillian issue was a big lump to swallow ( and still is if Im honest but a lot of that is fear based for me , I dont want it to be true) but I do look at the royals ect with a sharper eye. I do tell people to read it whenever I get the chance. can I do a p.s? p.s this book rang true for me like carlos castenada I see a lot of the same thoughts in each .
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:55 AM   #12
chadwick
Inactive

ya i'd also recommend 'the biggest secret'. But it's like a drug from hell, you can't stop there ! and bring it with you whenever you're out on the town at a bar or coffee shop, great conversation piece haha
chadwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:29 PM   #13
wilkspaul

"The Biggest Secret" - It's the one that got me started.
wilkspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:13 PM   #14
multiversal_quiver

The Biggest Secret seems to be the popular choice so far then.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:31 AM   #15
onee

Im in the middle of the biggest secret. It can be hard work at times and frustrating to follow but the broad picture seems to be coming together. There is a lot of the word means this which comes from this which was the daughter of the aunt of the sister of blah blah.... It can be hard to stick with but it seems to be panning out nicely.
''Going into space, mathematics, quantum mechanics, the secrets of the universe, it's all there. Life is fiery with it's beauty. It's incredible detail. Tuning into it. They want to shatter your mind taking about Justin Biebler''.
onee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:17 PM   #16
adam 7

Biggest Secret my favorite of his.

Gods of Eden by William Bramley is an excellent book in the same genre.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:57 PM   #17
pound

Truthfully, you can't go wrong with any of DI's books. Each one delivers in it's own unique way - his books from the early 90's included. But if had to choose just two books out of his extensive catalog it would have to be "The Biggest Secret" and "Remember Who You Are". I pick these two volumes because "The Biggest Secret" is quite possibly one of the most important books ever written in modern times; maybe of all time "The Biggest Secret" guaranteed will make you re-evaluate everything you thought you knew to be true - your paradigm will be shattered indefinitely, and your worldview changed forever.

"Remember Who You Are" brings all of the information covered in "The Biggest Secret" up to date, albeit in a condensed, revised fashion amid a ton of new information never before seen in previous Icke books. It's in this book, that Icke introduces his latest revelations pertaining to the influence of Saturn on earthly affairs and it's connection to the ruling elites and the entities that work through them. The chapter dedicated to past planetary alignments ruled by Saturn in a previous golden age is particularly fascinating. The Electric Universe model is also exhaustively detailed, and further information regarding the Moon Matrix and how it relates to Saturn is updated extensively. Some of the info is repeated from past books, but all of it is updated and revised to fit Icke's latest revelations. I'm about 3 chapters away from the end of "Remember Who You Are" and I can confidently say that this book, like all of Icke's books, are money very well spent!!!

Last edited by pound; 11-03-2013 at 03:13 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:59 AM   #18
three_d
Banned

I've read sections and chapters of all of David's books outside of his first one or two.

I'm going through 'children of the matrix' again now. The amount of background research is enormous, so trying to verify and read up on even one or two of David's sources can take quite some time.

As others have stated, secret is indeed a page turner. I have a special fondness for 'matrix' however, as I believe it was the first of David's works I encountered, and it takes on the topic which remains his signature: the reptilians.

I could write a book on my own reviewing his books, so for now, I simply wanted to chime in. And I look forward to reading other's posts here as well.
three_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #19
e7304
Inactive

Has to be 'the biggest secret'. I thought Colin Wilson was the only person who could 'see' that we had a ability that was suppressed and this book of Ickes had me enthralled.Yes the reptillian part still has me wondering, but as I have lived in remote Australia I have spoke to people who have witnessed strange things so his idea of these reptillians is not quite 'totally' insane. Wilson's ideas and Ickes ideas I find comparable in many ways, so it was easy for me To connect with what Icke is saying.
Our reality is something that darwinism can't handle nor modern medicine with its archaic ideas. We need to break away.
e7304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 02:57 AM   #20
three_d
Banned

Hmm, I guess I'm even nuttier than the average forumite since I consider the reptilian research to be more or less of a taken for granted fact of life here on planet earth. The documentation of reptilian infiltration and domination is absolutely overwhelming.

OP, be careful, as the research, if you choose to follow it, can become extraordinarily time-consuming. After coming across the "dulce wars" reference, I had to follow up on it, which absorbed about 4-5 hours of reading time.
three_d is offline   Reply With Quote