Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 03-07-2016, 01:12 PM   #1
bendoon

Default RIP Elie Wiesel ??? Are you sure ?

A guy who produced fake photos to milk billions from innocent people.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 03-07-2016 at 01:13 PM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 03:09 PM   #2
roastpotatoes
Inactive

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5999

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 03-07-2016 at 04:31 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 05:24 PM   #3
knightofalbion

Proof?
The receding hairline nonsense: Receding hairline? The Nazis shaved their heads!
Stolen identity: Lazar Wiesel was over 15 years older. Hard to disguise that much age difference.
Tattoo: Branded like an animal. He'd hardly be flashing it about like a badge of honour.
And after 70 years, especially with the skin exposed to sun, it would fade.
And meet your star witness ...
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...el-3276032.php
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Last edited by aster; 05-07-2016 at 09:15 AM. Reason: edited, in view of new thread split
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 04:21 PM   #4
markgobell

Default RIP Elie Wiesel ??? Are you sure ?

RIP Elie Wiesel ??? Are you sure ?

As we are now in the internet age, all but wilfully ignorant, illiterate and / or politically motivated folk consider Elie Wiesel to be anything other than a despicable fraud.

Elie Wiesel Cons the World

Carolyn Yeager : The Heretics' Hour: Warren Routledge, author of "Holocaust High Priest" & Elie Wiesel

Holocaust Handbooks, Volume 30 : Warren B. Routledge: Holocaust High Priest—Elie Wiesel, "Night," the Memory Cult, and the Rise of Revisionism

CODOH Revisionist forum search : Elie Wiesel

Warren Routledge on “The Heretics’ Hour” affirms Wiesel was never in Auschwitz or Buchenwald

I know it's not nice to speak ill of the dead, but in some cases, one has to make justifiable exceptions.

If anyone deserves to rot in the proverbial hell, it's Elie Wiesel, the Zionist propagandist, liar, fraud and deceiver ...

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Last edited by markgobell; 04-07-2016 at 05:34 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 04:46 PM   #5
jikwan
Inactive

im just guessing, any time about now, all the
revisionists that live driving distance from the
cemetary must be dancing on his grave
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 04:54 PM   #6
jikwan
Inactive

and where was the equivolent war crimes tracker
after 1 million german pow were starved to death
in open fields?
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 10:51 PM   #7
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post

RIP Elie Wiesel ??? Are you sure ?

As we are now in the internet age, all but wilfully ignorant, illiterate and / or politically motivated folk consider Elie Wiesel to be anything other than a despicable fraud.

Elie Wiesel Cons the World

Carolyn Yeager : The Heretics' Hour: Warren Routledge, author of "Holocaust High Priest" & Elie Wiesel

Holocaust Handbooks, Volume 30 : Warren B. Routledge: Holocaust High Priest—Elie Wiesel, "Night," the Memory Cult, and the Rise of Revisionism

CODOH Revisionist forum search : Elie Wiesel

Warren Routledge on “The Heretics’ Hour” affirms Wiesel was never in Auschwitz or Buchenwald

I know it's not nice to speak ill of the dead, but in some cases, one has to make justifiable exceptions.

If anyone deserves to rot in the proverbial hell, it's Elie Wiesel, the Zionist propagandist, liar, fraud and deceiver ...

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

That's a post that says a lot more about you than about him ....

Am I 'sure'? Yes, but then unlike some others here I don't hang round Holocaust-denying Neo-Nazi hate sites having my mind poisoned. The main protagonist, a 'delusional' 'lost soul' who seemingly devotes his whole life to persecuting Elie Wiesel and trying to deny the Holocaust ever happened.

They never mention that Elie Wiesel was among the young Buchenwald survivors taken from the camp to France by Rabbi Marcus in 1945.

They also neglect to mention - 'Wiesel can't speak Hungarian' being one of their key claims - that when he visited his homeland in 2009 he addressed the Hungarian Parliament - in Hungarian.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:37 PM   #8
bendoon

Every school leaver in Germany who leaves school this year and starts work will have to pay part of their earnings to Israel and Jews around the world thanks in part to this con man. What a sick world we live in when people have to pay for things that happened 50 years before they were born.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:39 PM   #9
georgesmiley

Hmm - The claims that Wiesel does not even speak Hungarian seem unfounded

Certainly in this video Wiesel does speak Hungarian (not that I speak Hungarian, but it aint french, nor Polish or german.) There is vowel harmony, a feature common to Magyar.

i wanted to stay out of this thread, but admit KOA's last post got my linguistic antennae excited.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 06:36 AM   #10
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post

That's a post that says a lot more about you than about him ....

Am I 'sure'? Yes, but then unlike some others here I don't hang round Holocaust-denying Neo-Nazi hate sites having my mind poisoned. The main protagonist, a 'delusional' 'lost soul' who seemingly devotes his whole life to persecuting Elie Wiesel and trying to deny the Holocaust ever happened.

They never mention that Elie Wiesel was among the young Buchenwald survivors taken from the camp to France by Rabbi Marcus in 1945.

They also neglect to mention - 'Wiesel can't speak Hungarian' being one of their key claims - that when he visited his homeland in 2009 he addressed the Hungarian Parliament - in Hungarian.

Well, I have formed the opinion, having studied the "Elie Wiesel narrative" that the man's story is bogus.

If, in your opinion, that says more about me than it does about this charlatan, then that's up to you.

In addition to the myriad problems with the Wiesel story, I would also add that his entire narrative has been constructed using the usual Kabbalistic method.

Which is hardly surprising when one realises that the majority of the Holocaust narrative has been similarly constructed.

So, we have easily detectable signatures, revealing a common method for constuction of the narratives, just like all of the faux terrorism scripts.

The fact that you ignore all of the availlable evidence, preferring instead to prop up and support a known fraud, tells us all we need to know about your analytical skills and / or your fealty ...

Last edited by markgobell; 05-07-2016 at 06:39 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 06:42 AM   #11
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Cross referencing to a neo nazi forum, well done why am I not surprised, your meme is a lie put out by Nazi apologist.

Last edited by aster; 05-07-2016 at 09:19 AM. Reason: personal remarks re other Forum Member
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:28 AM   #12
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post

Produce these fake photo's?

How did He milk millions from Nazi's? His bank account must have been fucking enormous , with all that money coming into HIS bank account............ffs, What you really meant to say is, those bloody Jews are still stealing German money, release that inner bigot benny, be real!

The fact of the matter is very little is paid , and these are repatriation for crimes, that the German economy can handle, considering it's the strongest of all EU economies.
Old 05-07-2016, 09:33 AM   #13
aster
Banned

Moderator/Admin note

A number of off topic/bickering posts have been removed or edited.
Discuss the topic, not each other please.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:50 AM   #14
boots
Banned

Quote:
Well, I have formed the opinion, having studied the "Elie Wiesel narrative" that the man's story is bogus.

If, in your opinion, that says more about me than it does about this charlatan, then that's up to you.

In addition to the myriad problems with the Wiesel story, I would also add that his entire narrative has been constructed using the usual Kabbalistic method.

Which is hardly surprising when one realises that the majority of the Holocaust narrative has been similarly constructed.

So, we have easily detectable signatures, revealing a common method for constuction of the narratives, just like all of the faux terrorism scripts.

The fact that you ignore all of the availlable evidence, preferring instead to prop up and support a known fraud, tells us all we need to know about your analytical skills and / or your fealty ...

Your so called evidence is just a load of hogwash, based on a preconceived idea that Zionist Jews constructed the whole thing and the Nazi's were just poor little pawn's in the shell game, who were totally misunderstood and were made to look like the bad guys cause the allies won.

Last edited by aster; 05-07-2016 at 10:21 AM. Reason: personal remarks re. other Forum member
Old 05-07-2016, 11:55 AM   #15
georgesmiley

Having looked further into the Eli Wiesel doesn't speak Hungarian question, I can link to this piece of information (edit): which actually addresses the video I posted above

Excerpt:

http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/does...eak-hungarian/

Quote:
According to John (a Hungarian speaker):

Wiesel is speaking Hungarian words, but they are not spontaneous and his “inflections” are all wrong. The person he is speaking with IS speaking spontaneously, with proper Hungarian (very language specific) inflections, and using the proper idiomatically correct sentence structures. Wiesel is speaking in a short, pressured, and monotone manner – more like if a foreign-born person would have studied a travel guide.

Also, Wiesel’s accent while speaking English is not like a native Hungarian who is speaking English. Listen to former Senator Tom Lantos – he was from Hungary and also of Jewish descent; his accent, while speaking English, has the distinctive Hungarian characteristics that I am familiar with.

John told me why he thinks he is a competent judge of Wiesel’s language skills:

I was born in Hungary and escaped from there in 1956. I am fluent in Hungarian (without any accent) and I am fluent in English (without any accent). I was educated both in the U.S. and (some) in Europe, I have traveled a lot and I understand “cultural idioms.”

In his first message to me, John detailed a few translation errors in the video segment.

Video captions vs. the correct translation:
@48 seconds into the video the caption reads “This is the most important” – the correct translation is “This is the most interesting”

@ 54 seconds into the video the caption reads “A farewell letter. When they knew they’d be taken away.” – the correct translation is: “This is a farewell letter, [written] while they were already waiting, to take them away”

@ 57 seconds into the video the caption reads “I had a Christian employee” – the man simply says “I had an employee.”

John then did an exact word for word comparison of the captions on the film segment versus what was actually spoken between the two men. The Hungarian is showing some family photos to Wiesel as they speak. What we notice is that Elie Wiesel said very little, and at times the Hungarian man didn’t seem to understand Wiesel’s words. In order to demonstrate that, I will now copy just the actual words that passed between the two, leaving aside the captions. Wiesel’s speech is in blue boldface.

My brother’s family. You said you knew them?
Yes.
This is with his wife. His children, my oldest brother, who might have known you. [Note that Wiesel does not answer.-cy]
And, ah, did they go to Auschwitz?
What’s that?
They went to Auschwitz.
Everyone. They don’t exist to anyone. I would remember. They don’t exist.
This is my mother.
Mother. Did she die here in Sighet or Auschwitz?
Iske died in Sighet, she lived until ’34.
This is our entire family … as we were [as all of us that were around].
And this?
This. This is the most interesting. This … is a farewell letter, while they were already waiting, to take them away.
Yes.
Then … I had an employee … [Wiesel interrupts as if he doesn’t know what was said about the employee.-cy]
They didn’t know about Auschwitz.
They didn’t know, of course no one knew, and it came to us [later] what was to be.
Then they, the children, wrote me a farewell letter, because they knew then that … I had sent the man from the forests to find out what’s going on … [“forests” could refer to a region, i.e. Transylvania in Hungarian is “Erdély” meaning “The Forests” – John] and afterwards, on the last day, they sent me this letter — that the children, he, his wife and my father say farewell to me.
This is very important.
Yes.

Wiesel turns to one of his crew near him and says in English: “This is a collective letter of farewell that the entire family wrote to him the day of the deportation, this is very important.”

This is very important.
Yes. From the content you’ll see —
Exactly.
what kind of mood, sadness, they didn’t know what was going to happen … they were sitting on their luggage and waited for them to come … poor things … and then, well, the rest of it we already know … we didn’t know what would be desired to happen, or what will happen. I told all of this stuff to Militka in English.
No one came back?
What?
No one came back?
No one in the world.
No one.
There would still be a lot more, but these are the most important. I am very happy for this because it would have been lost.
This … it was left.

It is clear from this that Wiesel’s part in this conversation consists of very few words, spoken repetitively. Add to this the claim by Nikolaus Grüner that Wiesel declined to speak with him in Hungarian when they met in Stockholm in 1986, and other situations wherein Wiesel had the opportunity to show off his Hungarian but didn’t … and we have to assume that he is simply unable to speak it with any fluency.
I would like to see a clip of Wiesel addressing the Hungarians in Hungarian.

Last edited by georgesmiley; 05-07-2016 at 12:03 PM.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:58 PM   #16
knightofalbion

Quote:

Your comment was unseemly. You might well dispute his Holocaust writing side (*). His humanitarian work for peace and social justice no-one has a right to rail at. I would like to see others match or better him in that respect. If only they would ...

*Going back to the Holocaust writings, your 'evidence' comes from an infamous Neo-Nazi, Holocaust denier and two confused, mentally ill hang-ons. It doesn't stand up.

There are plenty of threads on the Holocaust and it's reality and the numbers killed and those killed.

Last edited by aster; 05-07-2016 at 05:49 PM. Reason: this thread not the 'Obit' section
Old 05-07-2016, 01:13 PM   #17
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
Having looked further into the Eli Wiesel doesn't speak Hungarian question, I can link to this piece of information (edit): which actually addresses the video I posted above

Excerpt:

http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/does...eak-hungarian/

I would like to see a clip of Wiesel addressing the Hungarians in Hungarian.
You quote from a Neo-Nazi hate site!

Who is this 'John' fellow? A world linguistics expert, or just some bloke off the street?
Wiesel left for Paris in 1945, where Rabbi Marcus taught him French. After he emigrated to America and spoke English. The Hungarian visit was in 2009. 64 years later...
Most Asians living in Glasgow speak with a Glaswegian accent. They're still Asian.
And touring Hungary and addressing the Hungarian Parliament, in Hungarian? Someone who is supposed to be a fake Hungarian? Get real.

In any case, this is all academic. Thanks to Rabbi Marcus, we can place Elie Wiesel at Buchenwald, right place, right time, right age.

Last edited by knightofalbion; 05-07-2016 at 01:58 PM.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:02 PM   #18
georgesmiley

Quote:
You quote from a Neo-Nazi hate site.
I totally expected someone to state this. No surprise.

Still to prove the assertions that Wiesel spoke fluent Hungarian, I would like to see evidence of this.

You do raise reasonable questions about John. How do we know he is a fluent Hungarian speaker.
Old 05-07-2016, 08:04 PM   #19
knightofalbion

Well, it IS a Neo-Nazi hate site.

The whole thing is ridiculous! The tattoo thing: Really? Like a hugely intelligent man is going to be walking with his shirt sleeves rolled up with a camera man right in front of him filming his every move if he had something to hide ....
Three angled stills from the video and that is supposed to be irrefutable proof?! It's nonsense.
(Anyway, looking at that video, around the six minute mark, I'm sure you can see a number tattoo.)
That site relies totally on hate and gullibility.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:22 PM   #20
giveuswisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
You won't be getting an argument from me. I USED to respect Elie Wiesel. But then I found out the TRUTH. His karma is at LEAST as damaged as all the Nazis...
giveuswisdom is offline   Reply With Quote