Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 31-12-2018, 03:45 AM   #21
JumpRogue

SOL

Lamentations is tough going
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 10:09 AM   #22
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
SOL who taught Jesus his core teachings if it wasn’t his Father God?
Where to we all get our morality from?

Undoubtedly, the big stuff we can all get from the bible. Not stealing, not killing, not cheating.

But there were probably civilisations that pre date Christianity or Judaism that also had those rules. The bible does not have the monopoly on them.

They day to day stuff.... Surely that come from day to day experience. And it would have been the same in jesus' time too. Only the moral zeitgeist has move on a bit since then.

For example. I defy anyone to use the story of sodom and Gomorrah has a moral text today. Leaving aside the whole gay sex angle.

In the story, lot is proclaimed by god to be of superior moral stock. And yet does things that by today's standards are not moral.

Advocating the rape of his daughters for, instance, as long as it's a heterosexual coupling.

His daughters also get him drunk and have incestous sex with him afterward. Leviticus is just has down on incest as soddomy. Yet, god choose to turn a blind eye. Where is the moral line drawn there????
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 04:57 PM   #23
JumpRogue

FP

God can do as he pleases...

superior moral stock? Where does it say that in the bible?
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
Old 31-12-2018, 05:00 PM   #24
fairyprincess

Quote:
FP

It's implied... 'Holier then thou'.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Old 31-12-2018, 05:02 PM   #25
JumpRogue

FP

in that case we could imply anything about anyone anywhere
Old 02-01-2019, 05:30 PM   #26
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
By God do you mean Yahweh?

I can only see the 'God' of the Old Testament as a bi-polar, genocidal lunatic who is probably just some low-level, small 'g' god; a cosmic parasite in this corner of the galaxy, who has got his hooks in and is milking humanity for all it's worth until his dismal time runs out.

I don't really understand if Jesus is talking about the same 'God' in the sequel, or what that's all about, though I do have a soft spot for Jesus and think he's much more good and spiritual than the evil dickhead he's said to be speaking on behalf of.
A decent view my friend.

Jesus is a lot better than his prick of a father and I do not mind the more eastern mystic Jesus I see in scriptures, but I do not like the Rome created on that this link speaks of that might have you rethink what you think of that Jesus' moral tenets. The link does not speak of the two main immoral tents I see. Those being Jesus' no divorce and substitutionary atonement policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 05:32 PM   #27
greatestiam

Quote:
SOL u see God as a genocidal lunatic? How?
If I may but in with a quick link you might find enlightening.

https://vimeo.com/7038401

Regards
DL
Old 02-01-2019, 05:37 PM   #28
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by don coyote View Post
It is not important to make judgements, it is only important to live life in such a manner as that no-one shall judge you poorly.

??

To live life in such a manner as that no-one shall judge you poorly. one must continually judge ones own behavior as compared to others, which negates what you just said.

Did you know that and is that why you gave an evil grim?

Regards
DL
Old 02-01-2019, 05:40 PM   #29
greatestiam

Quote:
The only effect I can think of is a sense of distaste for the Old Testament and a conviction that the main character in it isn't 'God' in any positive meaning of that word.

I'm not a Christian but I still feel a sense of affinity and affection for Jesus and his core teachings.

But this other guy...sheesh...'not interested' is an understatement.
Have you and your female friend never been negatively affected by Christianity's misogynous teachings and attitudes?

Ditto should you happen to be gay.

Regards
DL
Old 02-01-2019, 05:45 PM   #30
greatestiam

Quote:
I don't pretend to know, but if I were to throw some ideas out there, maybe Yahweh isn't really 'God' and Jesus is a manifestation of the real 'God' or God-force that spontaneously appeared to break the tyranny of the impostor-God Yahweh. He probably wouldn't have gotten far if he declared Yahweh as an impostor, so he used that name to reframe peoples' conception of God as Love, and not as a vengeful bloodthirsty lunatic.

I'm wrong about most things so it wouldn't surprise me if I have no idea what I'm talking about.

There's a book called 'Yahweh, the Two-Faced God' which is an interesting read.
You sound quite Gnostic Christian and describe Yahweh the way we do when calling him a demiurge.

Have you looked into Gnostic Christianity. Your a thinker and realist and might find some of our thinking interesting.

Let me give you a sample based on what we name our God, I am.

I hope you do not find it preachy. It is designed to inform more than preach and I have no problem with how you think at present.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that lazy Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRN...layer_embedded

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL
Old 02-01-2019, 05:50 PM   #31
greatestiam

Quote:
FP

Be yea as perfect as God etc. That would mean his rules and laws are the best of the best.

A joke by todays standards but not to Christians.

========

Please see the first link in this., which is the closest thing I have to a signature.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Regards
DL
Old 02-01-2019, 06:04 PM   #32
elshaper
Inactive

Last edited by elshaper; 02-01-2019 at 06:08 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 05:16 PM   #33
greatestiam

Matrix thinkers forget that that would be a fractal place with God above God above God ad infinitum.

Regards
DL
Old 31-01-2019, 01:36 PM   #34
dizzykelevra

I wonder if you can entertain this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fR1vSxNEQ
dizzykelevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2019, 03:05 PM   #35
fairyprincess

Why isn't Christianity part of the Jewish conspiracy???

A Jewish man, Saul.... oopps, sorry. Paul, took the word of a Jewish rabbi called Jesus and sold it to the gentiles. How is that not part or the, supposed, Jewish conspiracy????

Or course it would mean Christianity is just a big fat lie....

Old 19-02-2019, 06:32 PM   #36
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzykelevra View Post
I wonder if you can entertain this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fR1vSxNEQ
A good find.

It shows man deciding on what a God should be

Regards
DL
Old 19-02-2019, 06:37 PM   #37
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Why isn't Christianity part of the Jewish conspiracy???

A Jewish man, Saul.... oopps, sorry. Paul, took the word of a Jewish rabbi called Jesus and sold it to the gentiles. How is that not part or the, supposed, Jewish conspiracy????

Or course it would mean Christianity is just a big fat lie....
The intelligentsia know this to be true.

Christians are catching on in droves as they leave their religion.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Education is finally working and the young are nearly as gullible as their parents.

They estimated the tipping point to non-belief, but I think it is here and now.

Regards
DL
Old 20-02-2019, 07:47 AM   #38
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
So if you get home and a rapist is doing your wife, you do not have the ability to judge rape as rape.

I really feel sorry for you.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Regards
DL
No you don't - You can donate to my paypal account if you really do.

It is nobody's job to judge others - that is not what we are here for.

Rape is not a person per se, so does not apply, as the subject was judging others, not an action - which is totally different.

Last edited by grimstock; 20-02-2019 at 07:48 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 08:31 AM   #39
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Your own inadequacies may never all be eradicated before you die - it would be best to tackle them first without making judgement on another's.

Religions teach superiority and intolerance

Real spirituality teaches humility and acceptance.

If you have known someone from the moment they were born, and observed them 24 hours per day for the whole of their life, then you may have knowledge of that person = yourself, and nobody else.

Last edited by grimstock; 20-02-2019 at 08:36 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote