Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 27-01-2012, 10:41 PM   #21
curly

Tabula Smaragdina - The Emerald Tablet
"Heaven above,heaven below;
Stars above,stars below;
All that is over,under shall sow,
Happy thou who the riddle readest."

A bit pretentious that,do beg your pardon

So why is there a dove with a wafer/leaf in it's beak on the isle of sheppey,why this part of the world.It's difficult to know where to start looking for clues.Luckily i found one in a book called Behold Jerusalem by graham k griffiths{2003**.In it he gives his take on the landscape and coastline,which to him is a giant zodiacal effigy.The area he equates to saggitarius,whom he also identifies as noah is the south east corner of england.The isle of sheppey isn't on his hand,but it's as near as dammit,on his wrist for sure.Looking at the coast,i do think he has used a bit of artistic licence on the painting,but i can see what he means.It's his vision after all though,not mine.It does fit in nicely with what i see so as the cap fits i think i'll put it on.Obviously i don't need to mention that noah and the dove have a connection.Graham mentions the expected arrival of the vacant dove on noah's hand,i've seen it,it's already landed mate.Notice his positioning of capricorn the big horse with it's broken horn of plenty,it's the same place as mine on the south downs way.

I've marked the outline of the figure of noah in red,his hand in yellow and sheppey in blue.A bit far fetched for some people i know,but not a bad start.After all what's real and what's not these days.

President bush himself had a signed copy of the painting hanging on the white house walls during his presidency.The feature he identifies as libra the dove is the isle of wight,the island bearing an uncanny resemblence to the libran dove in katherine maltwoods glastonbury zodiac.He even ingeniously plots the course of the dove's flight along the straits of DOVEr to noahs hand.
Mary caine{another zodiac chick** wrote that for the welsh druids,god's creative word could be sensed at times,as divine inspiration - via a dialogue with the muse,and to this force of inner illumination they gave the name awen-[pron] A-hoowen which mimics a doves call[maybe].They symbolised the vehicle of this inspiration as three bars of light in an arrowhead around a centre shaft.Mary caine sees this as echoing a dove in it's bird like shape,thus the spirit of god,encapsulated in the form of a dove,would mirror perfectly the imagery of that one which in the bible,hovered above the baptism of jesus and which,in a sense innaugurated jesus' own journey from the wilderness to the cross.

i'll throw in some william blake
"I give you the end of a golden string;
Only wind it into a ball,
It will lead you in at heaven,s gate
,Built in jerusalems wall."

Lar lar lar lar dar dar diddy dar heres my favourite version

Last edited by curly; 27-01-2012 at 11:32 PM.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #22
curly

Default Birds head and a deer

This image looks very parrot/bird like,notice it's eye is an upside down deer shape.A lot of these look better/more convincing from a distance[stand across the room ],the further away the better for most people i think lol.

Last edited by curly; 28-01-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old 28-01-2012, 10:32 PM   #23
curly

Default Sun God

Well half a sun god then

Last edited by curly; 28-01-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 28-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #24
curly

Default Faces

A couple in here are made by the elements,the last one looks a bit like stan laurel.

Last edited by curly; 28-01-2012 at 11:14 PM.
Old 28-01-2012, 10:57 PM   #25
curly

Default A big cats head

I hav'nt marked these up,theres no future for you in the world of simulacra if can't spot these,sorry.

This one looks like a snake biting into a mans face,i've got hundreds of this type of image,something gremlin like biting into a mans lip.

A nice funny face near salt lake city in utah

Last edited by curly; 28-01-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Old 28-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #26
curly

A face with a crown

Slightly more abstract

Last edited by curly; 28-01-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Old 28-01-2012, 11:17 PM   #27
deadhawk

cool stuff
the horse one is excellent.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 11:47 PM   #28
curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post
cool stuff
the horse one is excellent.
cheers bud,yeah that horse is one of the best ones,very easy on the eye.Those woods at the top of the head around the scorpion are quite eerie.One of the famous dambusters bombers crashed right into the scorpion on the way back from the raid,theres a memorial at the top to the crew who all died.The eye[northdown bottom] and the nose[lambsdown bottom] look like man made features to me,carved into the hillside.Theres a quaint little church at the bottom of the head that flies the stars and stripes flag,i think there are quite a few american servicemen buried there from wwII.There was a guy in the church who looked just like jesus when i got there,we spoke a few pleasantries and he said i should visit the memorial at the top,then he said he was off up the hill and i followed him out about a minute later.I expected to see him and join him walking to the top,as theres no way he could have walked far but he'd dissappeared,i looked everywhich way for him,freaked me out a bit that.,

Last edited by curly; 28-01-2012 at 11:48 PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #29
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
cheers bud,yeah that horse is one of the best ones,very easy on the eye.Those woods at the top of the head around the scorpion are quite eerie.One of the famous dambusters bombers crashed right into the scorpion on the way back from the raid,theres a memorial at the top to the crew who all died.The eye[northdown bottom] and the nose[lambsdown bottom] look like man made features to me,carved into the hillside.Theres a quaint little church at the bottom of the head that flies the stars and stripes flag,i think there are quite a few american servicemen buried there from wwII.There was a guy in the church who looked just like jesus when i got there,we spoke a few pleasantries and he said i should visit the memorial at the top,then he said he was off up the hill and i followed him out about a minute later.I expected to see him and join him walking to the top,as theres no way he could have walked far but he'd dissappeared,i looked everywhich way for him,freaked me out a bit that.,
that's a favourite prank among the country folks, we know all the shortcuts, up here in Scotland we are also prone to sending tourists to the 'wrong castle' for laughs

the Horse really does look built, I'm fascinated by it, some of the others are possibly just chance and illusion, but the horse with a scorpion I think may be deliberate, perhaps not ancient (hope the horse is) but they seem to be planed, Homer too, a farmer's sense of humour rather than an illusion or coincidence? I think so.

Last edited by deadhawk; 29-01-2012 at 12:29 AM.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:09 AM   #30
curly

Yeah,it was probably the vicar.I agree that the horse does look built in parts,but i'm buggered if i can find a reason behind the wooded shapes[scorpion],magic is the best i can come up with.I view them as additions to something that was once pristene maybe,and like you say very old.Something says to me that's an important part of our spiritual heritage there,but it also looks tampered with.If you turn the scorpion upside down it looks like it's being devoured by a wood shaped like a dragon,i'm not sure which side i'm on at the moment.It bothers me that the horse is being stung in the eye.
A lot of the stuff is no more than coincidence as you said,coincidence is a funny thing tho,i deleted over 7,000 images a couple of weeks ago,due to the vagueness of it all.
I've got some more of homer btw,he grows up to be an astronaut you know,i've not looked back to see if those homer boundaries were around a long while ago,i:e pre simpsons.Stick with me on the simpsons,theres more to that than meets the eye.

choon notice the doves at the end of the video

Last edited by curly; 29-01-2012 at 02:25 AM.
Old 29-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #31
curly

Default Kettering in Northamptonshire

If i remember rightly,this was the first piece of simulacra i came across on google earth.Until recently i'd always called it a pheonix,it does'nt in fact look anything like a representation of a pheonix.I think i just got carried away thinking of the large amount of references to the word pheonix that exist in kettering and nearby corby.Pheonix trading estate,pheonix parkway,pheonix f.c,pheonix pub,two dozen businesses+ with the name pheonix,pheonix rotary clubs,atc,etc.
I'm not sure what to call it now,it looks a bit like a dragon,or a stalking big cat.I've come across something called a wyvern,which looks a bit like it,so that will have to do for the moment.Obviously it's just trees at the end of the day,but he who dares rodney he who dares.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/lcr/fsca/fsca21.htm
The wyvern,the area has changed a lot recently,this is before building started.

Where that little circle of red dots is,on the end of the foot,you can now find a stone semi-circle,marking the entrance to kettering business park.

Old 29-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #32
curly

Some of these stones are about 9 feet tall

The way this wall splits at the end was reminiscent to what my dowsing rods did when i walked towards the leg,to find the energy of the earth flowing through the area.

The red dots indicate the width of the energy line there,which flows up and down the leg.I picked it up on the left line and walked through the leg,roughly about 140 paces till i picked up where it finished on the right.That's all i did,along where the dots are.

The stone semi circle on google

Last edited by curly; 29-01-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #33
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Default cock and balls

on the m74 in scotland, obvious but clever
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 05:49 PM   #34
curly

This is what it looks like now.

A close up of the head shows a large building complex just underneath it,that's the national training centre/headquaters for the boy scouts.

The view from behind the leg,where the line of dots is from the earlier image.

This is looking down the leg towards the foot,i'm not kidding when i say those carlsberg cans stretched from one end of the leg to the other,honestly.God knows what they were upto,maybe they were subconciously accessing the spirit of the place in an altered state of mind,and she was making them mark her image,the only way they would understand.

wiki - Probably mostly rubbish bar the last few hundred years

This probably explains it,charles dickens was covering the local elections once.

Politics in Kettering has not always been a sedate affair: in 1835 a horrified Charles Dickens, then a young reporter for the Morning Chronicle, watched aghast as a Tory supporter on horseback, intent (along with others) on taking control of bye-election proceedings, produced a loaded pistol and had to be restrained by his friends from committing murder. The ensuing riot between Tory and Whig supporters led Dickens in his article to form various opinions of Kettering and its voters, none of them complimentary.

Completely unconnected but interesting nonetheless,is iman jacob wilkins mentioning kettering as the place of the ceiteringians,in his book "where troy once stood" [cambridgeshire to be precise?].They provided their own regiments for hector and the boys.Needless to say they lost,should have come to wellingborough.

Last edited by ufochick; 07-02-2012 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Poster requested link to be removed
Old 29-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #35
curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter77 View Post

on the m74 in scotland, obvious but clever
Theres a horse in west sussex looking for those,how did they get up there.
Old 29-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #36
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
Theres a horse in west sussex looking for those,how did they get up there.
there's one in wiltshire too. seriously though i have driven past this many times and it is obviously planted this way. perhaps googling " cock and balls "forest isn't the best way tp find the name. a bit of google earth research may be in order
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #37
curly

I've spent quite a bit of time looking at the forests in scotland,i'll post some of it up soon.They do make some remarkable shapes,i've been meaning to delve into the heritage/esoterica side of trees.The qualities of the different species,some like ash are said to be hostile to humans.I've noticed certain funny shaped forests/woods have a single line of a particular species ringing the edge.Like the one round the wyvern head in kettering.As these woods/forests are isolated, whatever spirit/energy is there is stuck there maybe,unable to flow as it once was across the landscape.Maybe this can then be tapped into with a bit of geomancy to direct it to,say a country estate or business park.Someone in the forestry commision knows i bet.O.S [explorer] maps are often a good place to start looking for interesting tit bits.Where exactly was that place on the m74?.
Old 29-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #38
curly

Default Land Leviathan

Old 29-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #39
curly

Default Homer the astronaut

Plus a guest appearence by TinTin on the back of homers helmet.

Old 31-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #40
curly

Default Anubis/hermanubis

I found something on the isle of wight that very much made me think of the egyptian god anubis.I think this one might be quite abstract and difficult to spot,so i've marked it's outline.
This egyptian god has close parallels with hermes,whose ubiquity is reflected in different gods from cultures all over the world.This close association would see the god later renamed hermanubis.Like hermes,anubis also has the caduceus as his attribute.
Anubis symbolizes his status as a CONDUCTOR of SOULS by his HEAD,which is that of a jackal,a creature which is also a psychopomp.Anubis presided over the process of embalming,considered essential if the soul were to have any form of life after death.Funerary prayers and offerings were made almost exclusively to anubis.
Anubis had been abandoned by his mother,nephthys,and was adopted by isis.Isis,osiris and anubis shared the same father ra,the sun god.When osiris died,it was anubis who invented the funeral rites and the all important process of mummification.Known as the "Lord of the Mummy Wrappings," Anubis also had the ability to take the hand of the deceased and guide them towards the judges who then weighed his soul.
That was from the element encycloedia of secret signs and symbols by adele nozedar.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/a/anubis.html

Here he is,no markings first,and you can only see his head neck.Notice i highlighted the words conductor of souls with his head from the passage above.His head can be broken down into various examples of simulacra.

The ear area is a little confusing,it looks like he has two.

Last edited by curly; 31-01-2012 at 09:21 PM.