Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 04-03-2017, 05:01 PM   #61
JustMe418

Maybe you need to start reading and practicing things that are uplifting as all you will do is darken your own mind with that outlook.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 04-03-2017 at 06:07 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 07:40 PM   #62
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
No
Great skills though hey.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 12:45 PM   #63
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Maybe you need to start reading and practicing things that are uplifting as all you will do is darken your own mind with that outlook.
You think I should not read Icke but should instead read Enid Blyton?

Some guy is stealing my mail. And the mail service has become erratic so I cannot intercept the mail before the thief gets to it. I am expecting important mail that if I miss could ruin my life. I have every reason to be filled with doom.

Life is shit. Everything is shit.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 01:40 PM   #64
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post

Some guy is stealing my mail. And the mail service has become erratic so I cannot intercept the mail before the thief gets to it. I am expecting important mail that if I miss could ruin my life. I have every reason to be filled with doom.

Reading Ickes books doesnt mean you have to think the world is an awful place and there is nothing good out there. Do you think David is in the same state of mind as you are?

Who is stealing your mail and how do you know? could it not be delivered to the wrong address? If this is so important then why not get it sent recorded delivery?

When people are very low they have to appreciate the small things that are good in their lives. If they just cave in to everything then they are beaten.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 06-03-2017 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:06 PM   #65
white light

Quote:

Can't you use your Q powers to set it right?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 05:15 PM   #66
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

If you arrange to pick it up at the post office distribution centre it cannot get stolen.

Or recorded signed for with a password.

Last edited by the apprentice; 06-03-2017 at 05:16 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 02:43 PM   #67
fudgetusk

Quote:
Reading Ickes books doesnt mean you have to think the world is an awful place and there is nothing good out there. Do you think David is in the same state of mind as you are?

Who is stealing your mail and how do you know? could it not be delivered to the wrong address? If this is so important then why not get it sent recorded delivery?

When people are very low they have to appreciate the small things that are good in their lives. If they just cave in to everything then they are beaten.
I don't know what state of mind Icke is in. I presume an angry one. He seems angry. More loosh for satan.

I have a good idea who is stealing my mail and no it is not being sent to the wrong address. I put out a fake letter addressed to me in the mail box on the front door and it went missing. Recorded delivery would not stop the mail being stolen. If I do not get this important letter then I could lose my benefits.

The small things that are good? Huh. Like what?

Old 07-03-2017, 02:43 PM   #68
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Can't you use your Q powers to set it right?
My powers just kill people. I refuse to use them.

Old 07-03-2017, 02:45 PM   #69
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
If you arrange to pick it up at the post office distribution centre it cannot get stolen.

Or recorded signed for with a password.
I tried that. You have to pay for that service. Plus you have to have two utility bills no more than 3 months old which I don't have. It's pretty useless.

Old 07-03-2017, 03:19 PM   #70
JustMe418

Quote:
I don't know what state of mind Icke is in. I presume an angry one. He seems angry. More loosh for satan.

I have a good idea who is stealing my mail and no it is not being sent to the wrong address. I put out a fake letter addressed to me in the mail box on the front door and it went missing. Recorded delivery would not stop the mail being stolen. If I do not get this important letter then I could lose my benefits.

The small things that are good? Huh. Like what?
David talks about infinite love being the only way. If he was an angry person hen how could he reconcile these opposites?

Recorded mail would show the exact point where mail was going missing.

You should be thankful for the things you have. You clearly have a roof over your head, electricity and the internet, so I guess you have enough to buy food as well. Don't forget that some people don't have any of those things. I think that a lot of people seem to think we should have everything we want with no effort.

If you can't make any effort to get out of your negative mind state then you are lost. Blaming other people or the system won't save you.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:32 PM   #71
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
David talks about infinite love being the only way. If he was an angry person hen how could he reconcile these opposites?

You should be thankful for the things you have. You clearly have a roof over your head, electricity and the internet, so I guess you have enough to buy food as well. Don't forget that some people don't have any of those things. I think that a lot of people seem to think we should have everything we want with no effort.

If you can't make any effort to get out of your negative mind state then you are lost. Blaming other people or the system won't save you.
Great post.

But let's not forget how easy it is to be tempted by the money lenders and their cheques for free.

Life is like a game of snakes and ladders but the elite have by and large removed the steps on the ladders.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:17 PM   #72
JustMe418

Life is hard but that doesn't mean a person should see doom and misery everywhere. There are people with nothing who can manage a smile or still show love to others because the human spirit can overcome external conditions.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:26 PM   #73
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:

Arrange to collect your mail at the local Post Office.
Shit-Shifted.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 07-03-2017 at 04:26 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 10:45 AM   #74
fudgetusk

Quote:

Have you ever read a David Icke book? The way he lays into Dawkins and Chris French shows anger to me. I think he hates educated people. He hates the media too. He can get quite heated. But I think a bit of anger is good. It's passion. It's probably loosh Satan cannot eat because it's laced with Icke's righteousness.

>>Recorded mail would show the exact point where mail was going missing.

I don't see how. I know where it's going missing. In the mailbox. I left a fake letter addressed to myself and it went missing within hours.

>>You should be thankful for the things you have.

All of which can be taken by the mail thief. He could steal my identity. Get at my money. Lose me my benefits. Stop me paying bills. Get me in trouble with the government(I often get a letter from the government that says if I do not fill in the details on the card I could be charged £500)

I could end up homeless.

>>If you can't make any effort to get out of your negative mind state then you are lost. Blaming other people or the system won't save you

The negative state of mind has me and always has. I'm no saviour.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 09-03-2017 at 10:50 AM.
Old 24-11-2018, 07:04 AM   #75
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Truth just is? Then tell me what colour underwear I'm wearing.
I'm sorry, but looking at this quote, can we all now agree that this person has some serious mental issues?

If I were a moderator I wouldn't let this person post in my forum... That's totally hypothetical of course.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote