Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #21
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,012
Likes: 442 (281 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by interrupted_girl View Post
Hande, i am sorry and i don't mean to offend - but, all of the articles that i have read on this looking for further information and stipulation of what exactly age of consent means for France - and, everything is in black and white - that the age of consent is 13. Where i live (Australia) is 16. I haven't seen anything that points to lost in translation.

It would be good if an article was published that stipulates exactly what age of consent for the new laws in France would mean. sorry if i sound ignorant
They would be because they have probably all fed from the same source, competing to get the story out in the most gossipy and salacious manner to get maximum hits / sales
Facts and ensuring its correct comes 2nd

Edit
Take a look at the sun
Headline France lower age of consent
Text already illegal to have sex with under 15
Small print explains that the law is specifically about making sex with under 13s rape automatically - above that same law as today applies

Headline and story not even, close

Age of consent (sex specific) and age you can consent are 2 different things

EG In the UK as regards sex the age of consent is 16,
However you can give consent to various things from the age of 14 - which is why - if the person is over 14 and consents it isn't rape -

So you can give consent at 14 but the age of consent is 16 - you can see where the terminology (not the law itself) is confusing

A person under 14 cannot give consent so sex with a 13 year old is automatically rape.

In France there isn't actually a consent law - and therefore whether the person is 15 or 12 it can (and has been) argued that the child consented.

The proposed consent law is not about the age people can have sex but about the age a child can give consent to sex - the idea is like in the UK its automatically rape below a certain age. (Its this bit that's confusing people consent v age of consent)

Some people think it isn't going far enough and I respect that - but it will not and does not seek to lower the age at which you are allowed to have sex (15).

Last edited by hande; 15-11-2017 at 02:13 PM.
Likes: (1)
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 02:11 PM   #22
interrupted_girl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
They would be because they have probably all fed from the same source, competing to get the story out in the most gossipy and salacious manner to get maximum hits / sales
Facts and ensuring its correct comes 2nd


Age of consent (sex specific) and age you can consent are 2 different things

EG In the UK as regards sex the age of consent is 16,
However you can give consent to various things from the age of 14 - which is why - if the person is over 14 and consents it isn't rape -

So you can give consent at 14 but the age of consent is 16 - you can see where the terminology (not the law itself) is confusing

A person under 14 cannot give consent so sex with a 13 year old is automatically rape.

In France there isn't actually a consent law - and therefore whether the person is 15 or 12 it can (and has been) argued that the child consented.

The proposed consent law is not about the age people can have sex but about the age a child can give (informed) consent - the idea is like in the UK its automatically rape below a certain age.

Some people think it isn't going far enough and I respect that - but it will not and does not seek to lower the age of consent.
ahhh.ok. that makes a lot more sense. maybe that is why the article wasn't as prominent in mainstream media. thanks for clearing that up It was hard to wrap my head around it as, like i said, in Australia it is 16 for age of consent and legal (sex) anything below this is a big no-no. it's interesting that France has chosen an actual age for informed consent as being 13?
interrupted_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 02:21 PM   #23
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 14,512
Likes: 3,264 (1,798 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
The age of consent in France is 15
The age of consent is not changing from 15
The proposed new law does not lower the age of consent to 13 (for at least the 4th time of saying this)
The new proposed law is taking away the grey area from under 13s - it means there will be tougher penalties for having sex with under 13s.

I clearly must have a problem because I dont see how a law that doesn't lower the age of consent is lowering the age of consent
Why not make the absolute law that pertains to the under 13 year old sex with adults fit the upto 15 years then? Why is 13 acceptable for consent?or even 16 like most rational thinking people agree?

This proposal allows a lesser charge of statutory rape for sex with 13- 15 year olds which IS the green light for predators!
It should have been a blanket ban on any sex with children under 16
15 is TOO young
13 is outrageous

The only cure is asset stripping!
These vile monsters love money and power above their depravity, so take away their main desires if they fall victim to their evil desires..
But we know that will never happen as a new grey area in france will emerge, like I said, within 10 years of this becoming the new normal, I predict they will be focussing on 11 - 13 year old grey areas to become the new bench mark for consent
__________________
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
Example:Tesla aimed to give mankind a leap of technology so that we can prosper as a species
What actually happened was he gave the wealthy elite the tools with which to try and enslave us..
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 02:36 PM   #24
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,012
Likes: 442 (281 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Why not make the absolute law that pertains to the under 13 year old sex with adults fit the upto 15 years then? Why is 13 acceptable for consent?or even 16 like most rational thinking people agree?

This proposal allows a lesser charge of statutory rape for sex with 13- 15 year olds which IS the green light for predators!
It should have been a blanket ban on any sex with children under 16
15 is TOO young
13 is outrageous
But its the same as the law is applied elsewhere in the world
Age you can have sex
Statutory rape
Age (13 in UK and US ) were its automatically rape

Now why theres the lesser charge grey area I dont know, Why this person doesn't want to introduce a fixed consent law without the grey area I dont know - and your point that wrong is wrong and should be seen the same irrespective of age is a valid one.

But it isn't green lighting anyone - the penalty for older children will be the same as it was before
Why would a stiffer penalty to younger victims increase the number of attackers and green light older children which already carries a penalty.


Edit the proposal doesn't allow a lesser charge for 13 - 15 that lesser charge already exists for 10 - 15

Last edited by hande; 15-11-2017 at 02:37 PM.
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 02:44 PM   #25
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 14,512
Likes: 3,264 (1,798 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
But its the same as the law is applied elsewhere in the world
Age you can have sex
Statutory rape
Age (13 in UK and US ) were its automatically rape

Now why theres the lesser charge grey area I dont know, Why this person doesn't want to introduce a fixed consent law without the grey area I dont know - and your point that wrong is wrong and should be seen the same irrespective of age is a valid one.

But it isn't green lighting anyone - the penalty for older children will be the same as it was before
Why would a stiffer penalty to younger victims increase the number of attackers and green light older children which already carries a penalty.


Edit the proposal doesn't allow a lesser charge for 13 - 15 that lesser charge already exists for 10 - 15
Does it not imply that sex with a adolescent of 13+ is a minor offence now?
Where as 15+ was considered a minor offence in the eyes of the law previously?
__________________
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
Example:Tesla aimed to give mankind a leap of technology so that we can prosper as a species
What actually happened was he gave the wealthy elite the tools with which to try and enslave us..
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 03:05 PM   #26
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,012
Likes: 442 (281 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Does it not imply that sex with a adolescent of 13+ is a minor offence now?
Where as 15+ was considered a minor offence in the eyes of the law previously?
No - where do you get 15+ is less serious from

In France 15+ Legal

Under 15 less serious * offence if they consent

Proposal
15+ legal
under 15 less serious
Under 13 always a major crime



*Ive used less serious rather than minor to avoid confusion with minor as in child and adult
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 06:16 PM   #27
mollymag4
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 508
Likes: 419 (244 Posts)
Default

In 2008, Canada raised the age of consent from 14 to 16. However, the law provides for 14 and 15 year olds to have sex with someone who is less than 5 years older.This makes sense to me.
Likes: (1)
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.