Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 17-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #21
breezinreezin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane View Post

There is absolutely NO justification for a second referendum, other than the Euro criminal scumbags refusing to take no for an answer.
It's not enough to vote no. TPTB will just treat the Irish like naughty children and make the decision for them. There really is only one way and that's to get out of the EU and that's not going to happen unless the people revolt.
breezinreezin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #22
rydeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdallas View Post
Wrong please feel free to visit http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/default.asp

or join a gun club and own your own shot gun or rifle. You are expected to have it kept in a purpose built safe however.

If you just wanna pop at the place get your facts straight. But I suppose facts don't seem to matter fuck all round here
Here's the facts mate and I've about 5 other links I can dig out:

http://www.cybershooters.org/law.htm...20-%20overview

Oh and Airsoft is hardly even an air-rifle you can use to hunt game or go plinking or target shooting with.

So yes you can own weapons, I'm not disputing that. But what I am telling you, my Irish compardre, is that Ireland has the most restrictive weapons laws in Europe and quite possibly a democracy aside from Japan (which was due to loosing a war!).

So I will definately say that a countries freedom is measured to a degree with by how much it trusts it's citizens with firearms.

Just look at the USA or Switzerland as examples.

That said though Ireland is certainly more 'chilled out' in the peoples easy-going manners and laissez faire attitude which is very much a breath of fresh air compared to some stuffy realms.

The danger is the people who decide that the 'right thing to do' means voting in more EU restrictions and infringements.

Last edited by rydeon; 17-07-2009 at 11:50 PM.
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 08:49 AM   #23
texdallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
Here's the facts mate and I've about 5 other links I can dig out:

http://www.cybershooters.org/law.htm...20-%20overview

Oh and Airsoft is hardly even an air-rifle you can use to hunt game or go plinking or target shooting with.

So yes you can own weapons, I'm not disputing that. But what I am telling you, my Irish compardre, is that Ireland has the most restrictive weapons laws in Europe and quite possibly a democracy aside from Japan (which was due to loosing a war!).

So I will definately say that a countries freedom is measured to a degree with by how much it trusts it's citizens with firearms.

Just look at the USA or Switzerland as examples.

That said though Ireland is certainly more 'chilled out' in the peoples easy-going manners and laissez faire attitude which is very much a breath of fresh air compared to some stuffy realms.

The danger is the people who decide that the 'right thing to do' means voting in more EU restrictions and infringements.
Getting hold of weapons has never been a problem in this country. A number of groups are quite good a sourcing anything.

So you believe a nations freedom is based on the peoples right to carry objects with one purpose. Thats interesting if a little barbaric. I think the place your looking for is infowars.com.
texdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 08:56 AM   #24
texdallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post
Ireland is indeed a proving ground for the nwo, in every gorey detail, that they intend to inflict on us. When Lenihan bragged about the budget cuts to our european partners. We laughed at our selves, along with them.

We have lost the fighting spirit, we dont question anything, we are happy to give up our rights, we will fight our way to the swine flu clinics. And by our acquiesence we will condemn our european brothers and sisters to the same fate, when we give the Lisbon 2 a landslide victory.

We will bend over, without the ky jelly, and ask for Lisbon 2 to save us.

There are awakened irsihfolk, but not enough. And I,m at the stage where my head cant take much more banging on the wall. At this stage I,d be tempted to let the sheeple ramble there own way.GGrrrr....

We should be marching, but we cant be arsed.........

griswald
I believe when certain limits are crossed we may see the beginnings of organised resistance to Europe in a similar form as we seen against the Brits in NI. Will the majority stand up for themselves ? Never but thats always been the case.
Old 18-07-2009, 04:12 PM   #25
geezer661
Banned

Quote:
I believe when certain limits are crossed we may see the beginnings of organised resistance to Europe in a similar form as we seen against the Brits in NI. Will the majority stand up for themselves ? Never but thats always been the case.
what about the people of northern ireland that want to be part of the UK? dont their views matter? It wasn't about freedom fighting get it right! the majority of northern ireland want to be part of the UK a small minority started blowing up innocent civis. So get it Right!
geezer661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 04:28 PM   #26
callybhoy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by geezer661 View Post
a small minority started blowing up innocent civis.
Under the guidance of the british intelligence services!
callybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 06:38 PM   #27
griswald

Quote:
It would be far better to support efforts that are in the pipeline, like the production of a newspaper that the guys at www.wethepeople.ie are trying to organise, and if you feel your testosterone levels rising a bit, offer your help there, as I know they are looking for support to get the truth out.

A return to anything like the troubles at the start of 69 is only going to hurt us, and moves us further into a more restrictive police like state.

But thats just my 2cents worth

griswald

Last edited by griswald; 18-07-2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: spelling
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 10:07 PM   #28
texdallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by geezer661 View Post
what about the people of northern ireland that want to be part of the UK? dont their views matter? It wasn't about freedom fighting get it right! the majority of northern ireland want to be part of the UK a small minority started blowing up innocent civis. So get it Right!
They do and are entitled to. far be it from me to tell anybody to be anything other than they want to be. Making the point that certain parts of the Irish people can have and will always get there hands on the means to affect change regardless of the political or social views of their neighbours. NI is an example not an endorsement of the actions of the IRA, INLA, UFV,UDA and so on and on and on

Last edited by texdallas; 18-07-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 18-07-2009, 10:08 PM   #29
texdallas

Quote:
It would be far better to support efforts that are in the pipeline, like the production of a newspaper that the guys at www.wethepeople.ie are trying to organise, and if you feel your testosterone levels rising a bit, offer your help there, as I know they are looking for support to get the truth out.

A return to anything like the troubles at the start of 69 is only going to hurt us, and moves us further into a more restrictive police like state.

But thats just my 2cents worth

griswald
Politics.ie what user name are you posting under? If not you should check it out. I am already familiar with this particular group and power to them!

Last edited by texdallas; 18-07-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 18-07-2009, 10:10 PM   #30
texdallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedsi View Post
Under the guidance of the british intelligence services!
i'm not convinced on that to be honest. To a degree yes but to assume all actions taken in the north were all under the guidance of British intel is too far fetched.

Last edited by texdallas; 18-07-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old 18-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #31
griswald

Quote:
Politics.ie what user name are you posting under? If not you should check it out. I am already familiar with this particular group and power to them!
Does that mean you,ll be supporting their efforts to spread the word then
I would be interested in seeing the first issue, but I dont know when its out.

Politics.ie, sorry you,ve got me there.

griswald
Old 19-07-2009, 12:09 AM   #32
rydeon

Quote:
Getting hold of weapons has never been a problem in this country. A number of groups are quite good a sourcing anything.

So you believe a nations freedom is based on the peoples right to carry objects with one purpose. Thats interesting if a little barbaric. I think the place your looking for is infowars.com.
I think the place you need is read of your history books and to see that countries with the strictest firearm laws are most oppressive to it's citizens.
Ireland isn't like that in day-to-day life per sa but on paper it is, having kow-towed to the UK in law-making.

The USA (somewhere many Irish fled to) must be the barbaric capital of the world then.
Infowars is ok, if you have a problem with it that's your look out.

See the way I see it the Irish are great people and so are the US folk, but the Irish are too easy-going all the time and let themselves be pushed about, while the US folk are a bit too gung-ho in some ways (I'm not just talking about the Michael Ryan types). But that doesn't seem to of cause the world to end or collapse.

So I think if the Irish got a bit more assertive and took pride in their country like the US do then things would be better.
More liberal firearms laws would help. Not to kill people as a reason but for sports, hunting and club-based stuff.

Saying no to the EU being an additional help in having a country stand on its own two feet for a change instead of being shackled to the EU.
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 08:23 AM   #33
texdallas

Quote:
I think the place you need is read of your history books and to see that countries with the strictest firearm laws are most oppressive to it's citizens.
Ireland isn't like that in day-to-day life per sa but on paper it is, having kow-towed to the UK in law-making.

The USA (somewhere many Irish fled to) must be the barbaric capital of the world then.

See the way I see it the Irish are great people and so are the US folk, but the Irish are too easy-going all the time and let themselves be pushed about, while the US folk are a bit too gung-ho in some ways (I'm not just talking about the Michael Ryan types). But that doesn't seem to of cause the world to end or collapse.

So I think if the Irish got a bit more assertive and took pride in their country like the US do then things would be better.
More liberal firearms laws would help. Not to kill people as a reason but for sports, hunting and club-based stuff.

Saying no to the EU being an additional help in having a country stand on its own two feet for a change instead of being shackled to the EU.
We already voted no to lisbon. When is your country holding a vote?? I find you argument in respect to firearms a bit odd. What has it to do with the freedom of a nation? Unless your suggesting armed revolt. Like I said already if there's a need we wouldn't be found wanting for arms never have not proud of it but just the way it is. Sad innit you can own a gun but have no vote on Lisbon.

Last edited by texdallas; 19-07-2009 at 08:38 AM.
Old 19-07-2009, 08:28 AM   #34
texdallas

Quote:
Does that mean you,ll be supporting their efforts to spread the word then
I would be interested in seeing the first issue, but I dont know when its out.

Politics.ie, sorry you,ve got me there.

griswald
Not sure Griswald I'm aware of them but don't know enough to come out and support them. I have a few hours today to look over the site so I'l be back to you on that. They have promoted themselves via Politics.ie you might check it out I think you'll find it very interesting.

Last edited by texdallas; 19-07-2009 at 08:54 AM.
Old 29-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #35
griswald

I think ue had better get stocked up on the KY jelly. Because we are gonna get screwed every which way but loose. We are going to get a carbon tax, a property tax, benefit cuts. And this is only the beginning. When are we going to say enough is enough, we dont have anything left to give.

Quote:
Carbon tax to be first of three new charges on households

By Senan Molony Deputy Political Editor

Monday July 27 2009

THE report of the Commission on Taxation will be delivered "within weeks", it was confirmed yesterday -- raising the prospect of carbon tax, property tax and water charges for already hammered households.

However, the introduction of new revenue-generating measures is likely to be staggered, in muted recognition of the increasing crisis in household finances.

A carbon tax is the chief priority in the commission's report and Budget 2010 will see it implemented for all fuel consumers, as well as deep cuts in child benefit.

A property tax on principal private residents will likely follow next year in Budget 2011, with water charges expected to come in as a triple-whammy either then or in Budget 2012.

The commission will also suggest that the increased burden be offset by lower income tax for some.

Dont ever argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Warning duely received and noted. Thankyou. gris..
Old 29-07-2009, 10:25 PM   #36
mind1universe
Inactive

I think we should calm down.

And say NO and no more.

turn off the dail
turn off the radio
turn off the t.v

Stop paying taxes.

Last edited by mind1universe; 29-07-2009 at 10:25 PM.
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 10:27 PM   #37
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:

mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote