Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 13-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #21
chris_com283

Not sure I'd say amazing. Though it is interesting all the different view points on the NWO. I like to include different angles into my thinking and there's some good points here. I'll check out that post with the videos soon.
But to manipulate men, to propel them toward goals which you – the social reformers – see, but they may not, is to deny their human essence, to treat them as objects without wills of their own, and therefore to degrade them.
Isaiah Berlin
chris_com283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 02:56 PM   #22
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
NWO, Illuminate, Freemasons etc etc

u cannot go far into the world of the awakened without being bombarded with these names

so for discussions sake...

DO THEY REALLY EXIST???

or is it a ploy to keep us away from the real issues that will unite humanity and bring us under one love, harmony and consciousness???

i know its kinda like saying the 'Holocaust did not happen' on these sites because the 'NWO' has been drivin down our necks for so long by conspirists, but the first people who mentioned ie Bush and clan could have done this on agenda to get the awakened on to something, maybe kinda like reverse psychology

is it a lie within a lie?

please dont shoot me for bringing this up

peace, love and harmony xx
If you have, or have ever had an office job within a large corporation, you only have to experience how structured, compartmentalised and hierarchical such an organisation is, and how little truly meaningful information is filtered down to the lower levels of the organisation to appreciate that a society dominated and directed by major corporations and conglomerates is by necessity a macrocosm of the office environment, with a chain of command that inevitably leads up to a metaphorical boardroom at the top of the world where the real power lies.

Last edited by size_of_light; 13-05-2009 at 03:49 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 11:33 PM   #23
tedv18

It may be easier, but this does not nessecarily mean more truthful.
tedv18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 04:47 AM   #24
deem

Iv posted this on another thread. www.zeitgeistmovie.com
deem is offline   Reply With Quote