Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 29-01-2017, 03:01 PM   #41
white light

Seems the majority of Americans don't trust Trump either.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 03:05 PM   #42
chriswalker

President Trump is actually targetting the correct countries in the main. These are the countries flooding the west claiming refugee status without any form of ID whatsoever. This is mighty dangerous if you ask me.

People from nations not on that list, like Saudi Arabia and Turkey are not usually refugees. They may sponsor terror, but they require a different solution.

Congratulations to President Trump for keeping his campaign promises. It's only been 10 days and he's done more than the previous incumbent, what's his name, has in 8 years.
chriswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 03:16 PM   #43
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswalker View Post
President Trump is actually targetting the correct countries in the main. These are the countries flooding the west claiming refugee status without any form of ID whatsoever. This is mighty dangerous if you ask me.

People from nations not on that list, like Saudi Arabia and Turkey are not usually refugees. They may sponsor terror, but they require a different solution.

Congratulations to President Trump for keeping his campaign promises. It's only been 10 days and he's done more than the previous incumbent, what's his name, has in 8 years.
Well said Chris.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 03:17 PM   #44
dmckenna

In an interview in 2007, General Wesley Clarke said, "We’re going to take out seven countries in 5 years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran”.

Trump's ban list? Which will serve to increase more tension between the countries:

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Somalia
Sudan
Iran
Iraq

But good old Donald is a man of integrity? He wouldn't be following orders from someone? No Saudi ban? Not Donald?

Last edited by dmckenna; 29-01-2017 at 03:17 PM.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 03:26 PM   #45
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
In an interview in 2007, General Wesley Clarke said, "We’re going to take out seven countries in 5 years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran”.

Trump's ban list? Which will serve to increase more tension between the countries:

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Somalia
Sudan
Iran
Iraq

But good old Donald is a man of integrity? He wouldn't be following orders from someone? No Saudi ban? Not Donald?
The public faces change; you know, to keep the masses involved and entertained, but the agenda marches on...
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 03:33 PM   #46
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, the whole reason for wanting to leave and come here is because of the constant conflict and threat of death from one of "our" never ending, ongoing military entanglements.

Quote:
Correct. They require being left alone so they can continue to sponsor terror with help from their friends in the City Of London, the Vatican, Israel and Washington.

Isn't it great how we judge entire countries and their inhabitants based on the actions of their governments and military, who are all armed by British, Israeli and American weapons manufacturers? Some middle esatern countries Good, most Bad. We can pick and choose. Hell, I remember the Iran war from the mid '80's, Ollie North followed orders that amounted to treason and was treated like a hero for doing so by the MSM and Government. Reagan couldn't remember a thing. I can however, and i remember when Iraq was an ally against Iran. Both sides were equipped with the best leftovers in American, Israeli and British weaponry.

Quote:
Yes, he appears to have instilled a preferential racist platform which was part of the plan all along. The US isn't rushing into a catastrophic race-based civil war without constant prodding. Now it will be about the people who are here already and have just lived as peaceful citizens and taxpayers for a generation or two being under scrutiny for originally being from "over there", meaning one of the Bad middle eastern countries.

Trump appears to have bypassed any and all Congrewssional support for his initiative too. This type of thing should have been debated for months prior to being implemented. It implies Trump had some sort of power ready to go as he asumed office, and enough to just do something like this while presenting a "We're a white country, and we're going to stay that way", moving backwards, McCarthy era vibe.

Oh and once again, Donald Trump is now acting as President of the US.

Trump means nothing to anyone of substance. Nothing.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 03:39 PM   #47
dmckenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
The public faces change; you know, to keep the masses involved and entertained, but the agenda marches on...
I know. I was being sarcastic when referring to Trump.

I can't believe the amount of people on this forum putting faith into him. I personally can't wait for the coming months to see them grovel on here - or even worse, make excuses for their stupidity. I was gonna say 'naivety' but that would be too polite.

I might as well get excited over immature things, as the mass awakening isn't coming anytime soon.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 03:50 PM   #48
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
I know. I was being sarcastic when referring to Trump.

I can't believe the amount of people on this forum putting faith into him. I personally can't wait for the coming months to see them grovel on here - or even worse, make excuses for their stupidity. I was gonna say 'naivety' but that would be too polite.

I might as well get excited over immature things, as the mass awakening isn't coming anytime soon.
I got your saracasm.

Conspiracy is out. All Trump talk, irrespective of the platform, is basically the same mainstream talking points. Seriously...it's everywhere!

The DIF should really be above all that...shouldn't it??
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 07:01 PM   #49
angel of grief
Banned

Iranian director Asghar Farhadi, whose film “A Salesman” is nominated for the foreign film Oscar, has issued a statement saying he will not attend the Oscars even if exceptions are made to allow him entry to the U.S.

“I regret to announce via this statement that I have decided to not attend the Academy Awards Ceremony alongside my fellow members of the cinematic community,” read his statement, which was first published in the New York Times.

While he had originally considered attending, “The possibility of this presence is being accompanied by ifs and buts which are in no way acceptable to me even if exceptions were to be made for my trip,” the director said.

“To humiliate one nation with the pretext of guarding the security of another is not a new phenomenon in history and has always laid the groundwork for the creation of future divide and enmity. I hereby express my condemnation of the unjust conditions forced upon some of my compatriots and the citizens of the other six countries trying to legally enter the United States of America and hope that the current situation will not give rise to further divide between nations,” his statement, signed Asghar Farhadi, Iran, concluded.

In the initial portion of his statement Farhadi underlined that in the past few days “despite the unjust circumstances which have risen for the immigrants and travelers of several countries to the United States,” his “decision had remained the same: to attend this ceremony and to express my opinions about these circumstances in the press surrounding the event.”

Farhadi said he “neither had the intention to not attend nor did I want to boycott the event as a show of objection, for I know that many in the American film industry and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences are opposed to the fanaticism and extremism which are today taking place more than ever.”

An Academy spokesperson issued a statement Saturday describing as “extremely troubling” the prospect that Farhadi, along with the cast and crew of “The Salesman,” “could be barred from entering the country because of their religion or country of origin.”

“Just as I had stated to my distributor in the United States on the day the nominees were announced, that I would be attending this ceremony along with my cinematographer, I continued to believe that I would be present at this great cultural event,” Farhadi said.

“However, it now seems that the possibility of this presence is being accompanied by ifs and buts which are in no way acceptable to me even if exceptions were to be made for my trip.”

“I would therefore like to convey via this statement what I would have expressed to the press were I to travel to the United States. Hard-liners, despite their nationalities, political arguments and wars, regard and understand the world in very much the same way. In order to understand the world, they have no choice but to regard it via an “us and them” mentality, which they use to create a fearful image of “them” and inflict fear in the people of their own countries,” he went on to explain.

“This is not just limited to the United States; in my country hardliners are the same. For years on both sides of the ocean, groups of hardliners have tried to present to their people unrealistic and fearful images of various nations and cultures in order to turn their differences into disagreements, their disagreements into enmities and their enmities into fears. Instilling fear in the people is an important tool used to justify extremist and fanatic behavior by narrow-minded individuals,” Farhadi added.

Related Content Academy Blasts Trump’s Travel Ban That Could Keep Iranian Filmmaker From Attending 2017 Oscars

Trump signed the executive order on Friday afternoon to suspend entry of refugees to the U.S. for 120 days, and imposed an indefinite ban on refugees from Syria. A 90-day ban was also placed on citizens of seven predominantly Muslim countries: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

Taraneh Alidoosti, the star of Farhadi’s film “The Salesman” had previously spoken up on Twitter Thursday morning after Trump proposed the ban, to announce that she “won’t attend the #AcademyAwards 2017 in protest.”

Farhadi’s film “A Separation” won an Academy Award for best foreign film in 2012. “The Salesman” — the title a reference to Arthur Miller’s “Death of a Salesman” — tells the story of a young couple who play the lead roles in the play. It is nominated in the foreign film category.
angel of grief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 07:22 PM   #50
decim

Talking

It is verboten to offend the language police.

Consider yourself castigated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
One person's 'ethnic slur' is another person's expletive.
Swarthy Cove and rag head are in common parlance round these parts.
Maybe those old working class terms aren't used in polite, liberal, metropolitan society but not all of us are polite, liberal, metropolitans.

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 07:59 PM   #51
angel of grief
Banned

Apple CEO Tim Cook on Trump’s Muslim ban: ‘Apple would not exist without immigration ... It is not a policy we support.’
Old 29-01-2017, 09:01 PM   #52
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Just a guess here, but you are not posting from Iran, are you?
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 09:03 PM   #53
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Mod Note.

Can we please have less racist slurs here, thanks.

Any more, and they will be deleted and appropriate moderation will be made.

Ta.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 09:15 PM   #54
angel of grief
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Just a guess here, but you are not posting from Iran, are you?
Unfortunately i've never been outside of Iran
I don't know why you ask this question, everybody in Iran can use internet but it's not as quick as west countries

for example my phone speed is 15Mb per second , price is too high
and in my university free wi-fi speed around 10Mb per seccond
everything in Iran is too expensive

Last edited by angel of grief; 29-01-2017 at 09:19 PM.
Old 29-01-2017, 09:50 PM   #55
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
One person's 'ethnic slur' is another person's expletive.
Swarthy Cove and rag head are in common parlance round these parts.
Maybe those old working class terms aren't used in polite, liberal, metropolitan society but not all of us are polite, liberal, metropolitans.

Forgive grandad, he lived during a different era. Modern working class people are generally tolerant and fight against prejudice.

Last edited by paddy_blake; 29-01-2017 at 09:50 PM.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 09:52 PM   #56
jake_ball

Quote:

Yes that is the point that I was gonna make as well. People who SAY that they come from those countries are being let in without being vetted, and like you have said, that is an OBVIOUSLY dangerous practice.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 10:03 PM   #57
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

Oh yes, Apple and their fair treatment of their Chinese employees.
Suicide nets anyone?

Who gives a flying fruitcake what Apple's CEO thinks about anything!?!
GuitarSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 10:05 PM   #58
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel of grief View Post

Iranian director Asghar Farhadi, whose film “A Salesman” is nominated for the foreign film Oscar, has issued a statement saying he will not attend the Oscars even if exceptions are made to allow him entry to the U.S.

“I regret to announce via this statement that I have decided to not attend the Academy Awards Ceremony alongside my fellow members of the cinematic community,” read his statement, which was first published in the New York Times.

While he had originally considered attending, “The possibility of this presence is being accompanied by ifs and buts which are in no way acceptable to me even if exceptions were to be made for my trip,” the director said.

“To humiliate one nation with the pretext of guarding the security of another is not a new phenomenon in history and has always laid the groundwork for the creation of future divide and enmity. I hereby express my condemnation of the unjust conditions forced upon some of my compatriots and the citizens of the other six countries trying to legally enter the United States of America and hope that the current situation will not give rise to further divide between nations,” his statement, signed Asghar Farhadi, Iran, concluded.

In the initial portion of his statement Farhadi underlined that in the past few days “despite the unjust circumstances which have risen for the immigrants and travelers of several countries to the United States,” his “decision had remained the same: to attend this ceremony and to express my opinions about these circumstances in the press surrounding the event.”

Farhadi said he “neither had the intention to not attend nor did I want to boycott the event as a show of objection, for I know that many in the American film industry and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences are opposed to the fanaticism and extremism which are today taking place more than ever.”

An Academy spokesperson issued a statement Saturday describing as “extremely troubling” the prospect that Farhadi, along with the cast and crew of “The Salesman,” “could be barred from entering the country because of their religion or country of origin.”

“Just as I had stated to my distributor in the United States on the day the nominees were announced, that I would be attending this ceremony along with my cinematographer, I continued to believe that I would be present at this great cultural event,” Farhadi said.

“However, it now seems that the possibility of this presence is being accompanied by ifs and buts which are in no way acceptable to me even if exceptions were to be made for my trip.”

“I would therefore like to convey via this statement what I would have expressed to the press were I to travel to the United States. Hard-liners, despite their nationalities, political arguments and wars, regard and understand the world in very much the same way. In order to understand the world, they have no choice but to regard it via an “us and them” mentality, which they use to create a fearful image of “them” and inflict fear in the people of their own countries,” he went on to explain.

“This is not just limited to the United States; in my country hardliners are the same. For years on both sides of the ocean, groups of hardliners have tried to present to their people unrealistic and fearful images of various nations and cultures in order to turn their differences into disagreements, their disagreements into enmities and their enmities into fears. Instilling fear in the people is an important tool used to justify extremist and fanatic behavior by narrow-minded individuals,” Farhadi added.

Related Content Academy Blasts Trump’s Travel Ban That Could Keep Iranian Filmmaker From Attending 2017 Oscars

Trump signed the executive order on Friday afternoon to suspend entry of refugees to the U.S. for 120 days, and imposed an indefinite ban on refugees from Syria. A 90-day ban was also placed on citizens of seven predominantly Muslim countries: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

Taraneh Alidoosti, the star of Farhadi’s film “The Salesman” had previously spoken up on Twitter Thursday morning after Trump proposed the ban, to announce that she “won’t attend the #AcademyAwards 2017 in protest.”

Farhadi’s film “A Separation” won an Academy Award for best foreign film in 2012. “The Salesman” — the title a reference to Arthur Miller’s “Death of a Salesman” — tells the story of a young couple who play the lead roles in the play. It is nominated in the foreign film category.
Gee whiz. He won't be attending Hollywood's self congratulatory ceremony. Hold on...I think I feel a tear coming on...
Old 29-01-2017, 10:09 PM   #59
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel of grief View Post
Unfortunately i've never been outside of Iran
I don't know why you ask this question, everybody in Iran can use internet but it's not as quick as west countries

for example my phone speed is 15Mb per second , price is too high
and in my university free wi-fi speed around 10Mb per seccond
everything in Iran is too expensive
You should move to America. Immigrants get everything for free here: health care, education, food, etc.

Just don't make the mistake I did by being born here. I gotta pay for all that stuff.
Old 29-01-2017, 10:22 PM   #60
h2pogo
Inactive

There can be no dispute as to what Trump is now surely..

h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote